Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

“What the hell is a ghoul?” I asked Bab as we head down the stairs.

“Ghoul?” Kelli asked as she watched us come down.

“A ghoul is what a human turns into if a vampire infects them and drains them of all their blood,” Bab told me. 

“Wait, but if someone loses all their blood they shouldn't be able to move,” I told bab who nodded in agreement.

“Yes, for a regular human. However, when someone is infected by a vampire their body starts going through changes. without blood in their body, they cant turn into regular vampires but they do turn into an even worse monster. Able to walk around when they should be dead.” Bab told me.

“Sounds close to a zombie,” I replied.

“Zom-what?” Kelli asked and I finally realized she was even there. She must have left the room when bab sprinted upstairs. “What are you two talking about?”

So I filled her and her dad in on what just happened upstairs. 

“So, what do you know about ghouls?” I asked bab.

“For the most part, they are a middle ground of both human and vampire, as weird as that may sound,” Bab told me. “They are slightly faster than humans and slightly stronger. But they only run on instinct, as they have no real mental thoughts. They also have the same craving for blood as vampires, however, unlike vampires, they can't be satisfied and will continue to look for more blood.”

“This is starting to sound like the walking dead,” I say out loud. “Ok, I'm guessing they can be killed just by attacking the brain?”

“Yes,” bab told me. “Also, just like vampires, they don't like sunlight. And while they might be easier to kill than a vampire, they typically stay in packs. We're just lucky the one you froze upstares was alone.”

With all that in mind, I'm just glad I fortified the house a little bit.

“Ok, you three go get some sleep. I'll stay up and keep an eye on everything.” I told them.

“Alex, wouldn't it be safer for you to be in the room with us?” Kelli asked.

“No, I'm your first line of defense if anything gets in,” I told her. “I also wouldn't be able to fight too well in a cramped room.”

With that out of the way, as soon as everyone was in the safe room I froze the door handle to make it hard for anyone to get inside.

“This is going to be a long night,” I told myself.

Outside a man is on a rooftop looked down at two ghouls wondering around. 

He quietly jumped down, making not so much as sound as he stealthy walked up behind the monsters.

The man pulled out a mini crossbow and shoots one of them in the head before the other spins around surprised. but before it could make a sound the man stabed a knife right into its skull.

‘That makes 7 tonight.’ the man thought to himself. ‘But there's still plenty more. Where the hell is that bloody vampire!?’

Just then the man heard a nose and spin around with his crossbow ready. But what he seen shocked him. 

There was a ghoul whose head was frozen inside a window!

‘Looks like someone here can use magic.’ the man thought Slightly pleased. ‘They might come in handy.’

By the time morning came around I was exhausted. But luckily nothing tried to make its way inside.

I quickly broke the ice locking the door and let some fresh air into the room. And it needed it.

“Sorry about Bab.” I apologized to Kelli and her father for having to deal with smelling pee all night.

“It's fine, it’s probably just a faze shell grow out of,” Kelli told me and I didn't bother correcting her.

As soon as Kelli and her father were out of the room I quickly changed Bab into a fresh diaper before giving Kelli a bottle to give to Bab.

“Please watch her for awhile, I really need some sleep,” I told Kelli before I when into the room and passed out on the closest bed.

“Bab, I'm going out for a little while, would you like to come?” Kelli asked Bab. “ I know it must be boring here with your dad asleep.”

“vy'k poj qe zcz. bij urr wo gujv eoi.” Bab told Kelli, slightly annoyed. Why does everyone think Alex is her father?

Bab then got up off the couch and followed Kelli out of the front door. Thankfully Alex got rid of the ice before he went to sleep.

“gvcj cly gy zoupw?” Bab asked.

“I'm sorry but I don't know what you're saying,” Kelli told Bab.

As they walked around they could see a lot of the destruction the ghouls have cased. A couple of houses were destroyed, one was on fire, and there was a lot of blood everywhere.

Kelli and Bab could only watch in horror as some people went into the destroyed buildings to raid any supplies they could. The scarier part was that someone pulled out the dead bodies from the houses and nailed them to a wall!

each one was burning in the sunlight.

Kelli was so horrified that she ran off to puke.

“eoi os?” Bab asked her after she finished puking.

“I-I'm fine,” Kelli told bab with a weak smile. “Sorry.”

“Excuse me ma’am.” a man wearing a dark blue jacket said as he walked over to them. “Might I have a moment of your time?”

“Yes?” Kelli told the man.

“My name is Harrison Stillwell, I noticed you come out of the house with the ghoul stuck in ice,” he told Kelli and Bab. “ I was wondering if I could meet with the person who did that.”

“I-I'm sorry, but right now, Alex is asleep,” Kelli told the man.

“Would you please wake him up,” Harrison asked. “I have something very important to ask him.”

“gvcjk jvcj?” Bab asked.

“Excuse me, little miss, come again?” the man asked.

“I think she asked what you want?” Kelli guessed.

Bab just nodded.

“I wish to ask him, and possibly his partner if he has one, if they could help me with something,” Harrison told them.

“What?” Kalli asked.

Harrison turned and pointed at the house with the dead bodies nailed to the wall. “To stop more of that.”

“Alix, wake up,” Bab said as she tried to shake me awake.

“Bab...stop.” I ground. “I'll change your diaper in a little while.” 

Blushing at that comment, Bab smacked me in the face.

“FUCK!” I screamed out as I bolted upright and angrily glared at a red-faced Bab pointing at something.

I turned to see a man standing in the doorway looking at us.

“Who the fuck are you!” I snapped at him still very angry from being woken up with a smack to the face.

“I'm sorry for the rude awakening, but I have something very important to discuss with you.” the man told me.

A few minutes passed as I got dressed, the man introduced himself, and he also apologized on Bab’s behalf for having to wake me up like that.

“I deal with you later about that.” I told Bab. “so what do you want?”

“I'm here to ask you for your services,” Harrison told me.

“Like a job?” I asked. 

“In a way. Yes.” Harrison told me. “I am currently hunting the vampire who is causing all these problems.”

“I'm sorry but I don't think I would be of much help,” I told Harrison. “My beast vision doesn't work on vampires so I can't help track them down.”

“Ow, no. I don't need you to do the hunting.” Harrison told us. “I'm a vampire hunter, so that is fine.”

“Vampire hunter?” I asked.

“It's a special hunters class you get for killing a lot of vampires. There aren't many of us.” Harrison explained.

“Ok then, but what do you need me for?” I asked him.

“While I can track vampires, the ghouls around here hinder my search. I would like to ask you to help me kill off some of the ghouls while I continue my search.” Harrison told me.

“Don't do it Alex,” Bab told me. “Ghouls are a lot different from the monsters you've killed so far.”

“What language is that?” Harrison asked.

“Japanese,”I lied to him. “And I know that Bab.”

“I've been killing a lot of ghouls the last 2 nights, but if this continues, the entire town will be killed within a week if we don't kill the vampire controlling them.”

“Controlling?” I asked.

“Ghouls are typically mindless, however, the vampire that made them has a special connection to them to give them simple commands,” Harrison explained. “I need to find the vampire and stop him before more people are turned into ghouls.”

I finally sigh, “ok, I'll help you.”

“Alex! This is a bad idea!” Bab told me.

“Ya, I know it is. but if I don't do this, then how long before we have a swarm of ghouls banging on the house? My ice barrier is good, but not that good.” I told Bab.

“He’s right little lady, an ice barrier is a great form of protection from a few ghouls, but in just 3 days, you won't just have a few ghouls,” Harrison told her.

“So, what should I know about killing ghouls?” I asked Harrison. 

“First is don't get bit,” Harrison told me. Which was obvious. "second. Don't try to outrun them.”

“That doesn't sound right,” I told Harrison.

“It is. Don't outrun them, they are faster than humans and will eventually catch up.” Harrison explained. “Instead out think them. If you can find a quick hiding spot then hide and let them pass.”

“Ok, makes sense,” I told him.

“Next, aim solely for the head,” Harrison told me. “Ghouls don't feel any pain and will continue to attack no matter what. No head, no way to attack.”

"In the brain and not the chest. Headshots are the very best." I told myself.

“Very good. And lastly, if you run into a vampire, then run like hell.” Harrison told me. “They are hard to kill, especially if you haven't fought one before.”

“Actually, Bab and I have technical fought one already,” I told Harrison. “Just 2 nights ago.”

“Wait, what?” Harrison asked. “Did you kill it!”

“N-no,” I told him. “He was suffering from a blood rage. We somehow managed to help him by giving him some blood. He said he was also hunting a vampire.”

“What was this vampires name?” Harrison asked.

“Fertuitus,” I told him.

Alexander March
Stats- lv8
HP- 82 (+4)
Attack-54 (+3)
Defence-49 (+5)
Speed-44 (+2)
Regen-9 (+1)
Manna-48 

class-fighter
Skills-fighter’s soul
Weapons- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv14
HP-90 (+20)
Attack-20
Defence-20 (+95)
Speed-20 (+9)
Regen-30 (+3)
Manna-292

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

“G-got to ke-it together,” Fortuitous told himself as he walked in the burning hot sun.

The sun burned his skin, and if he didn't get under some sade soon, he would fri. 

But he knew the burning pain was all that was keeping him sane at the moment. He needed to get to the town, he needed to worn the people.

But he collapsed on the ground. Too weak to move.

The last thing he saw, was someone standing before him, wearing glasses.

"well, what might we have here?" the man said with a grin on his face.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 1 “FUCK!” I yelled as I ran true a sea of trees. Behind me was a pack of beasts chasing me. “They're catching up!” the small girl strapped to my back yelled. “I know that B

chapter 2 My first time I fought a monster I was nearly killed. As bab and I traveled Bab helped to explain things to me. Such as stats. By holding up the bracelet I can see a stats board.

Chapter 5.  After the day Bab had I gave her the bead again as soon as we got back.  “If I see Marvo before we leave I'm frying his ass,” Bab said as she slowly began to regain body function

Posted Images

hi! I want to ask 2 things. first, I want to know if you all want the next chapter to continue the story, or have a diaper focused chapter?

I like to keep a nice balance between the action/drama of the story, with a nice diaper focused ch.

while I know we're coming off of 2 big side chapters, the last 4-5  have mostly been just action/drama. so ill leave it up to you all. next ch can be diaper focused, or wait for another 2-3 ch before a diaper focused ch.

the second thing I would like to ask is, what do you all think of a Q&A? were you all can send me, or the characters of DiaNW any questions you want.

example, "Bab, what is your favorite food?"

you can either post the question(s) here or with privet message. and when I get a good handful ill post the answers.  

let me know what you think :)

(this chapter is canon to the story and takes place a few chapters from where we are. I felt like we needed a little slow down from the action/drama of the story. This chapter won't contain any real spoilers. I'm planning on coming back to this chapter and adding to it when we reach this part of the story. also, special notice at the bottom of this chapter.)

“Moma!” Bab heard someone scream. “Bab’s burning up!”

Bab’s head hurt really bad as she tried her hardest to move and see what was going on. Who was yelling?

Everything around Bab looked and felt fuzzy.

“Hey, baby girl, how ya feeling?” a woman's warm voice asked Bab.

“My tummy hurts,” Bab told the woman.

As Bab looked up she couldn't make out a single feature on the woman. but the moment the woman put her hand on Bab’s forehead she couldn't help but feel nice, warm, familiar, and safe.

“Oh dear.” the woman said as Bab felt a warm feeling on the bed. “That's not good.”

“Momma, is sissy going to be ok?” a little girl asked Momma as a few more girls showed up.

“Yes ********* Bab will be ok.” momma told Bab’s sisters. “She’s just really sick right now.”

“She must be, she just wet the bed,” ****** said with a giggle.

Bab couldn't help but feel ashamed of herself. here she was, a 10-year-old big girl wetting the bed. just thinking about it made Bab want to cry.

“Shoosh baby, its ok. You're not feeling good right now. Mommy knows it was just an accident.” momma told Bab as momma began stroking Bab's hair to calm her down. “Come on, let's get you into a bath while your sisters fix your bed.” 

A bath sounded nice. Bab slowly reached her hands up to her momma for her pick Bab up. But instead, Bab fell…

“As soon as Bab is feeling better we're going to be heading out,” I told Kelli.

“Are you positive you have to go?” Kelli asked. “You and Bab are more than welcome to stay here if you would like.”

“Thank you for the offer, but I have to decline,” I told Kelli. “There are a few things we need to do and right now I need a….”

THUP!

“What the hell!” I yell as Kalli and I heard the loud noise coming from upstairs.

I immediately ran up the stairs to Bab’s room to see what just happened.

there tangled up in blankets and crying on the floor was Bab.

“Hey, are you ok?” I asked as I kneel down and help pick up the sick and crying child.

Bab was still crying and holding her head. I guess she fell out of bed and hit her head.

“Is she ok?” Kelli asked me as she came into the room.

“Ya, just hit her head, she'll stop crying soon,” I told Kelli as I wrapped Bab into my arms and slowly rocked her to help calm her down a little. “Its ok Bab, I got you.”

Bab soon stopped crying but was still sniffling.

“Kelli, would you mind making Bab something to eat?” I asked her.

“Yes it might be a little bit, but I know just the thing to help a cold,” Kelli told me before she left the room.

“How are you feeling?” I asked Bab when the worst of her crying was over.

“Bad…” Bab groaned as I wiped the tears from her eyes. 

“That's why little kids like you shouldn't play in the rain,” I tell her.

Bab lightly hit me for telling a bad joke.

I placed my hand on Bab’s forehead to feel how warm she was. She was definitely on fire.

“You could cook an egg on your head,” I told Bab before I had ice form on the palm of my hand and placed it back on her forehead.

“That feels good,” Bab told me.

After a minute I finally notice the smell of pee coming from both Bab and the bed.

After a quick check, I could see that Bab’s diaper leaked, though luckily not to bad.

“Come on, let's get you into a fresh diaper,” I tell Bab who nodded in agreement.

So I pulled out her changing supplies and a towel that I used to cover up the wet spot on the bed.

Next came laying Bab on the floor and dealing with her very full diaper.

“My tummy hurts,” Bab told me which I found odd. I've never heard her say something so kiddish.

“Let me finish with your diaper and I'll rub your tummy,” I told Bab as I removed the diaper from under her and continued to clean her.

“thank you,” Bab told me before she closed her eyes and nodded off.

“I'm sorry Bab, but until your feeling better, I think waring ******’s diapers will be a good thing.” momma told Bab.

Bab was still crying a little bit for having to wear a diaper.

"but I don't wanna!" Bab wined before momma put a pacifier into her mouth.

Bab was then picked up off the bathroom floor and carried back into Bab’s bedroom.

“Ha, look! Bab’s turned back into a baby!” ****** called out.

That made Bab even more upset until Momma shoved a pacifier into ******'s mouth.

“If you want to make fun of your sick sister then you can be a baby that needs a pacifier too.” momma said before taping to the pacifier and having it freeze onto ******’s mouth. 

******** freaked out as she tried to remove the pacifier but it wouldn't budge.

“Keep that in for the rest of the day or I'll put you into diapers as well.” mommy told ******

Momma then placed Bab back into her bed. 

“No one's going to make fun of you now.” momma told Bab as she gave Bab a kiss on her forehead. 

Momma then started to rub Bab’s stomach which helps make the little girl feel a little better.

“Bab….” momma said. “Wake up.”

Bab didn't know what she meant. Then momma’s voice changed.

“Come on Bab, wake up.” I told Bab. "come on, wake up for me."

“There we go,” I said to Bab as she opened her eyes groggily.

“Whaaat.” Bab ground as she relished I was holding her in my lap.

“Kelli brought you something to eat,” I told Bab. “ I'll let you go back to sleep after you eat something.”

“Ok.” bab replied weakly. 

Beside me on a little table was a bowl of soup and a bottle filled with water.

I could feel the bowl was still very hot so I took the metal spoon and froze it before sticking it into the soup to help cool it off. As soon as it was nice and worm I lifted up the spoon to bab’s mouth.

“Open wide baby girl.” I teased the weak girl. Surprisingly she didn't complain about what I said and ate her food.

“Thank you, Alex,” Bab told me after we were halfway done with the soup.

“Any time Bab, I'm always here for you,” I told her before I picked up the bottle. “Let's have some water.”

Bab was grateful as I chilled the water first before she drank it. 

She really liked the ice cold water. As Bab drank, she rested her head on my chest and slowly nodded off.

“Ok baby girl, you can finish the rest a little later,” I told Bab who groggily nodded in approval as she continued to drink from her bottle and fell asleep again, just as her diaper began expanded again.

“Momma.” Bab cried out. 

Momma quickly came back into Bab’s room to check on her sick girl.

“What's wrong sweety?” momma asked. Then she smelt the air and bab on the verge of tears. "it's ok honey.” 

Momma removed Bab’s blanket to reveal the wet diaper.

“I'm sorwe” Bab told her mommy. She was 10 and a big girl, she shouldn't be wetting a diaper!

“Mommy's not mad, you're sick, that's why we have you in the diaper.” mommy told Bab “you'll be out of it as soon as your better.”

Mommy then proceeded to clean Bab up and put her in a new diaper. This time dubbed.

“You were close to leaking.” momma explained to Bab. 

Bab wanted to whine about it but knew she did just wet herself. maybe, for now, shell ware them just in case.

Momma then leaned over and gave Bab a good night kiss.

“Momma?” Bab said as Momma was about to leave the room.

“Yes?” Momma asked as she turned off the lights.

“Can you lay wif mwe,” Bab asked having no idea why she sounded like that.

Momma smiled and went back to Bab as she pulled up the blankets and got into bed behind Bab.

“Better?” momma asked as she pulled Bab into a nice hug.

For the moment, it did. Bab felt a lot better with her momma holding onto her. Bab felt like nothing in the world could hurt her.

“Better,” Bab replied with a smile.

But that smile faded when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach!

“MOMMA!” I heard Bab scream out as I jumped up from my sleeping bag next to Bab.

It was the middle of the knight and I frantically turned on a light to see what was wrong.

“WHAT?” I asked as I turned to Bab as she started crying again. “What's wrong bab?”

“puke!” Bab yelled and I immediately rushed over to her.

I was in nothing but my underwear as I picked up the sick girl and tried to rush to the bathroom!

Bab gripped onto my arms tightly with her head on my shoulders as she tried her hardest to keep it in. but the moment we got into the bathroom bab just couldn't hold it and began throwing up over my shoulder!

Thinking fast I jumped into the bathtub and continue to hold tightly onto Bab as she continued to puke all over my back.

“Good girl, let it all out,” I tell Bab as I rubbed her back and felt the disgusting mess on mine. “I got you.”

Bab did and continued to puke as Kelli woke up to come see what was wrong.

“I'm sorry, we just couldn't make it,” I told Kelli as she looked at the sad state we were in.

As Bab finally emptied her stomach and started to dry heave, I could feel the back side of Bab’s diaper get heavier as she relieved herself in my arms.

I felt so bad for the trembling girl as she emptied her stomach. 

"poor baby." Kelli said as she carefully walked over the puck and took Bab from my arms. "ill take care of her, you take a quick shower."

Luckily Kelli was here to help take care of Bab for the moment while I quickly took a shower and cleaned up most of the mess in the tub.

“Alex, I can clean the rest, I think your Baby daughter wants you,” Kelli told me.

I thanked her and went back into the room where Bab was. She was wrapped up in a blanket and shivering badly.

“I'm so sorry Bab,” I told her as I knelt down next to her. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

I don't even think Bab really heard me for a moment. Then with shaky arms, she reached out for me. 

“Hold me?” Bab asked me. 

So I got into the bed and held onto the shaking sick girl as she wrapped her arms around me. She held me as close to her as possible as if I was going to disappear if she let go.

“There we go baby girl. I got you.” I told her as I rubbed her back.

I don't know why, but I began to hum an old song I knew, sukiyaki, thinking maybe it would help law her to sleep.

thankfully Bab's shivering did stop as I felt all the tension leave her body as she went back to sleep.

with Bab was asleep again, I stuck her pacifier into her mouth before I began to stroke her hair.

“Get well soon baby girl,” I whispered and gave Bab a kiss on her head.

In the morning Bab will have another full diaper, and she will still be sick. But as of right now, Bab didn't care about any of that.

she won't remember any of the dreams she had today, but in this moment, whether it is a dream or not, she was happy being held by two people she knew loved her. 

And who she couldn't help but love back.

*******Auther****
hi and thank you for reading! so quick announcement, there will still be a new chapter this Friday so be excited about that! also, i decided to have a Q&A special. 

for this Q&A you can ask me or any of the named characters in this story questions. 

example. Bab: what is your favorite color? 

you may ask as many questions as you would like and I will try to get to most, if not all of them. however, I will not awner spoilers or vulgar questions.

asking what Eva's breast size is fine, but asking what Bab's breast size is not!

ill be taking questions from any of the 4 sites I post on and would prefer to receive them by private message as it will be easier to find later.

ill be excepting questions until the 27 and will post the Q&A on the 31st. I can't wait to see what questions you all ask!

"Hey kid, wake up," Harrison said as he shook me awake again.

I groan as I was forced to get up. But at least I got a bit more sleep this time.

"What?" I ask the vampire hunter as I finally got up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Got some good news and bad news," Harrison told me. "It's raining."

Sure enough, it was, it was just a simple drizzle though.

"Ok, so what's the good news?" I asked him.

"That is the good and bad news," Harrison told me and I looked at him confused. "With the rain, it will mess with the ghouls senses. Making it easier for us to kill them. The bad part is with the sun being blocked, the ghouls are coming out much sooner."

"Alex," Bab said as she walked into the room. "I still think this is a bad idea."

"I'll be careful Bab, don't worry," I tell her as I walk over and ruffled her hair. "I won't do anything stupid."

"I still can't believe you have a bond with a kid," Harrison said to us. 

He had asked me if I came with a partner that could help with the vampires but wasn't expecting Bab.

"She's better than you would think," I told him. "If it was anything else I'm sure she could kill it better than I can."

"Right," Harrison said thinking I was joking and wasn't amused.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come?" Bab asked. "Thanks to the bond we cant be separated for long."

"Ya, if it was anything else I would have you come with me, but after what happened with Fertuitus, I don't think it would be safe for you," I told Bab.

"You didn't do much better." Bab reminded me.

"True, but I can still run a lot faster and defend myself a lot better." I told Bab. "and I don't think your special trick will work twice." 

I gave her a wink and watched as her face blushed bright red.

"What did she do?" Harrison asked.

"Something only she can do," I told him before Bab punched me.

"I still can't believe that S.O.B. is somewhere around here,"  Harrison told us. "If I would have known he was here I wouldn't have come."

"Whys that?" I asked him.

"Fertuitus is a vampire hunter just like me," Harrison told us. "And a damn good one."

"Wait, a vampire, hunting other vampires?" I asked. 

"Why not? Who better to hunt rogue vampires then vampires themselves." Harrison replied.

"Ya but, I thought all vampire hunters hated vampires," I tell him. "That's why you hunt them."

"Kid, that's a racist statement right there," Harrison told me. Even Bab nodded in agreement. "Look, I know you're from the other world and didn't know. So let me explain it a bit. While there might be some who do hate vampires for what they are, a vast majority of us do it as our job. We hunt down and kill only the vampires causing havoc and killing innocent people."

"I think I get it," I told him. 

"Good," Harrison told me. "But that does pose a question."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Why would Fertuitus be hunting this small fry?" Harrison asked.

After about an hour Harrison and I finally left the house.

"Be good Bab, I'll be back in a few hours," I told her before shutting the front door and freezing it shut.

"Ok, here's what we'll do, I need you to kill any of them within a 5 block radius of this house." Harrison told me. "If your bond gets too bad, get back here."

"What about you?" I asked him.

"I managed to track the vampire just north of here." he told me. "If I'm lucky he might still be there and I can kill him."

"Well, good luck." I tell him as he runs off into the rain.

I pull my sword out of storage and take a deep breath.

"Well, let's get this over with." I tell myself as I take a step into the rain.

Thankfully it's pretty quiet around here. For the first 10 minutes, I didn’t notice a thing. 

That is until I heard a scream!

Rushing down the block I was able to see a ghoul break open a window and was trying to make its way inside.

"Fuck." I say as I run over and stab the monster in the back. "Well, that was…"

Suddenly the ghoul I stabbed swung its body around and smacked me in the face!

I was knocked back a little but luckily landed on my feet. Looking up at the ghoul I could see my sword pierced right thru it and was now looking at me.

"Oh right, they don't feel pain so aim for the head." I told myself as the monster charged right at me.

I managed to jump back slightly when the ghoul made a swipe at me but I came back with an ice shard in hand and stabbed it in its head!

The ghoul immediately dropped to the ground, dead this time.

Once I pulled out my sword from its back, I made my way to the broken window.

"Everyone ok in here?" I asked as I saw a woman on the floor with a large yellow puddle on the floor.

"I-i-i" the woman stammered.

"your safe for now miss, I'm going to freeze the window shut and I want you to stay as far away from the windows as possible until morning." I told the woman before freezing the window closed once more.

I just hope I won't have to do that too often. Freezing over windows takes a good chunk of my mana.

I turn around just in time to see two more ghouls heading my way as they just saw me.

So not wanting to take on more than one at a time, I start running like hell away from them.

I somehow managed to shake them off of me by turning a corner and hiding behind a building as the two ghouls ran past me.

Harrison was right, thanks to the rain, they really have to rely on sight.

Using this chance I wait a moment before looking around again. 

There was something I wanted to test.

When I finally found another ghoul by itself I snuck around and waited for the best chance to test something out.

As soon as it was in range I made an ice shard and tossed it right at the ghouls head. 

The shard did make a direct hit, but it didn't pierce the head.

Figured, my ice shards can become as sharp as knives, but without the force, they won't be able to pierce the skull. 

Suddenly the ghoul let out a loud cry before it spun around and saw me. This time I charged at it and with one slash of my sword its head was on the ground.

Ok, I'm strong enough to cut a head clean off, but not strong enough to throw a knife into a skull… wait, that doesn't sound right…

But I didn't have long to think about it as I noticed a few more ghouls start to show up thanks to hearing that ghouls cry.

"Oh, hell!" I yell as I start running off.

"Bab, come on, you can't wait out here for your dad. It's not safe." Kelli told bab as she tried to get the little girl to get into the safe room.

"po, uq woupw jo gcuj xol Cryf luwvj vyly." Bab told them as she remained seated on the couch staring at the front door.

"Little girl, it's time for bed." Mariano tells Bab as he tried to reach for her arm and drag her into the safe room by force.

But they were in for a shock when Bab had electric sparks appear around her.

"U kcuz U'q poj woupw." Bab told them as she crossed her arms and waited for Alex to come back.

"Dad, what should we do?" Kelli asked her old man.

"Leave her as is, if she wants to be a stupid brat then let her." the old man said as he made his way to the safe room.

3 hours later.

"Dammit, just how many of you are there?" I whispered as I was slightly out of breath and hiding from a mob of ghouls chasing me.

It seems like the more I run around, the more ghouls make nose as they chase me which leads to more ghouls showing up 

My only hope is to wait them out for a little longer and try to get back to the house. 

My arm already hurts like hell and I know if I don't get back to Bab soon, she will most likely do something very stupid.

When I thought the coast was clear I took off running again. This, however, was a bad idea as a ghoul saw me and signaled for the rest of the horde to know where I was.

"FUCKING GHOUL!" I shout at the ghoul's charging at me.

Come on think! What can I do to stop a horde of monsters!

Suddenly I remember back to when Bab and I first meet Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha. Lexi had a katana and she used it in combination with her ice magic.

The ghouls were now getting a lot closer and I decided to risk it and spun around.

"ICE WALL!" I yelled and swing my sword to form a very large ice wall in front of me. "THAT ACTUALLY WORKED!?"

I was only expecting it to only half work, instead, I got a huge wall!

But that happy moment disappeared when a ghoul suddenly fell from on top of the wall. 

They were fucking climbing it to get to me!

Well, at least it slowed them down for a moment.

But no matter how good of a head start I had, the ghouls were right back on my heels.

I needed some way to get away from these damn freaks!

Suddenly one grabs the back of my shirt.

"Oh no!" I yelled as the ghoul lunged on to me!

I had no time to react as the ghoul opened its mouth and shot its head straight down for my neck!

its head suddenly exploded…

I tripped and fell as I immediately turned to see what the heck just happened.

There in front of me was Fertuitus with his hand stabbed into the ghouls head!

"What a pleasant surprise to see you here." Fertuitus told me as he gave me a quick smile before he turned to the ghouls and got serious. "Simon get him out of here, I'll handle the small fry"

"R-right!" a small man with glasses said as he ran over to me and tried to help me up. C-come on!"

I didn't know what was going on but I got up and followed the guy as Fertuitus started ripping through the ghouls like it was nothing. 

"I'm glad he's on my side." I tell myself as a wave of pain shot threw my arm.

"MMMMMMMM!" Bab muffled a scream as she screamed into a pillow.

She couldn't take it anymore, if Alex was not back yet then she needed to go out there and find him!

She got up and ran to the front door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Alcn!" Bab yelled as she started slamming her body against the door.

"W-what's going on!" Kalli yelled as she ran into the living room to see Bab still trying to get the door open. "Bab what are you doing!"

"U pyyz jo xupz Cryf! u jvups vy'k up jlibry!" Bab told her despite knowing Kelli could not understand.

"Little girl! Are you trying to get us killed!" the old man yelled as he ran into the room and grabbed Bab's arm before being shocked!

"U'q woupw jo kchy Cryf!" Bab yelled.

That's when the old man looked at Bab's arm and noticed the Black markings begin to crawl up the little girl's arm. If Alex didn't come back soon, she would die no matter what.

"Kelli, go into the safe room and don't leave no matter what." the old man told his daughter.

"Dad what are you…" Kelli was about to ask.

"I'm going with that little brat." the old man sighed. "If she doesn't find her dad, then both of them are going to die."

"But dad..." Kelli started but yet again her father interrupted her. 

"No child should lose their parent so young, you know that."  Mariano told his daughter with a slight smile. "I'll be back, I promise."

With tears in her eyes, she gives her father a hug before going to the safe room.

"Ok brat, give me a moment." the old man told bab as he walked away.

Bab didn't know what was going on until the old man came back dragging a hammer on the ground.

"Back up." the old man told bab. As soon as she did, the old man swung his hammer onto the door and it broke open! "Little trick I learned as a firefighter in the outer world."

Bab didn't really care about that as she immediately ran outside into the rain.

"Hold up!" the old man shouted as he hobbled into the rain as well. "Well go together, just stay close to me."

With that the old man grabbed Bab's hand and they started their journey to find Alex in the rain. 

Alexander March
Stats- lv10
HP- 87 (+4)
Attack-57 (+3)
Defence-53 (+5)
Speed-47 (+2)
Regen-9 (+1)
Manna-51 

class-fighter
Skills-fighter's soul
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv15
HP-91 (+20)
Attack-21
Defence-21 (+95)
Speed-21 (+9)
Regen-30 (+3)
Manna-300

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

"Is this the best a vampire hunter can do!" the vampire yelled with excitement down at Harrison.

Harrison was covered in his own blood. 

‘What the hell!' Harrison thought. ‘How can a new vampire be this strong!'

"You know, I must thank you." the vampire told Harrison. "Without you and Fertuitus I never would get the chance to really test myself."

Harrison just glared at the vampire. Watching everything he does and just waiting for the right moment.

"I finally realized I really need to work on my tracking skills." the vampire told Harrison. "I mean, who would have thought a trained vampire would run away from a fight?"

‘Shit, so Fertuitus has already seen what this vampier can do.' harrison thought to himself.

"So vampire hunter, I want to make a deal with you." the vampire told him. "Give up now and join me and I'll turn you into a vampire just like me. Or you can try to kill me and I'll just turn you into another of my ghouls."

Harrison just smiled and started laughing.

"Why would you turn someone like me into a vampire?" Harrison asked.

"Because I'm planning on making vampires the dominant species on this planet once again." the vampire told him. "And I'm going to need very strong humans to turn into vampires if I'm going to do that."

"You know, I just thought you were crazy." harrison told the vampire. "But now I see you're just stupid."

"I take that's your answer." the vampire said as he frowned. "What a pity, you would have been so great as one of my slaves."

Suddenly the vampire lunges at Harrison and it was just the opening he needed!

Harrison jumped out of the way at the last second and left the vampire a surprise, a bomb!

The bomb exploded right in front of the vampire and he was soon covered in a foul smelling cloud of smoke!

"MY EYES!" the vampire screamed as it walked out of the cloud covering its eyes.

Harrison took this chance to fire an arrow at the vampire, but even without his eyes, he's hearing and reflexes were too good and he caught the arrow.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THAT!" the vampire screamed and again lunged at Harrison.

This time, Harrison lifted out his arm and blasted the vampire with as much electric magic he could and knock the vampire into the air and into a tree.

Harrison wasn't stupid, he knew both the stink bomb and the lightning wouldn't stop that monster. No, if he wanted to kill that thing he needed help. So while the vampire started to recover, Harrison ran away.

hey, don't forget, I'm doing a Q&A on the 27th. if you have any questions for me or the characters of the story please ask away. :)

hey, just a quick reminder. I'm still excepting Q&A questions for 'Dropped in a new world' until the 26th. 
if you have any questions for me or the characters please ask by then. you can ask here or PM me.
you can ask anything you would like to any of the already named characters. even if they are currently dead.
the only question i will not answer is spoilers.
big thanks to those of you who have already asked questions.

the next part of Dropped in a new world is going to be a lot of action. because of this, I was debating on making it 1 or 2 chapters. 

I normally write my chapters to be around 6-10 pages long. because of this I can split up my story and give you all 2 weeks of action.

but I also feel that I could make this into one long chapter and give you all a good story, but it would take slightly longer to write.

ultimately I decided to make it one long chapter but it might come out a day or two late.

I will be trying to finish it on time but I also have a few other projects I am working on so I can promise that.

I would also like to make one last reminder that I'm still excepting questions for the Q&A. thank you again to everyone who has asked a question.

"Fertuitus, man am I glad to see you," I told him as we all got into an abandoned house.

Simon, a very scrawny guy who looked to be in his late 20 lead me here while Fertuitus cleared up some of the ghouls before coming here.

"And I you. But I must ask, why are you out here?" Fertuitus asked. "It is very dangerous for any human to be here."

"One of your hunter friends asked me to help," I told him. "Right now he's going after the vampire."

"What!" Fertuitus yelled. "Who is it!"

"Harrison," I told him. "Why whats wrong? He said this vampire was a small fry and should be easy to kill."

"This is not good, not good at all," Fertuitus said as he started to pace the room.

"I-i-I'm sorry, but m-m-mister Fertuitus is dealing with a slightly bigger problem," Simon told me.

"What problem?" I asked. "Ow and sorry my name is Alex."

"I-i-I'm Simon," Simon told me. "T-t-the vampire is a lot stronger than previously thought."

"How's that?" I asked.

"I don't know," Fertuitus said as he walked back over. "Poveus somehow became a vampire illegally and is somehow much stronger than even I am."

"Ok, back up," I told him. "I'm still new to all this so can you please explain?"

"Ok. as you might know, vampires live for hundreds of years," Fertuitus told me.

"350 to be precise!" Simon told me.

"Because of our long lifespan, we don't convert humans into vampires very often.  We try to keep our numbers relatively low. Well when we do decide on turning humans into vampires, we have what is called a selection. One head vampire picks a few humans to inherit the power of the vampire. 7 months ago, I was the head vampire sent to pick the humans. Out of the ones I picked, Poveus was one of them." Fertuitus told me. "To pass the selection you must pass a few special tests. The biggest being the mental test. Poveus did not pass it."

"Why?" I asked.

"T-t-the mental test is to d-d-determine if you have the best interest of the vampire clan," Simon told me. 

"Right. Poveus believe vampires should be above humans, and if he was turned into a vampire we feared he would try to do just that." Fertuitus told me. "So I did not pass him."

"Then how did this guy become a vampire?" I asked.

"I don't know," Fertuitus told me. "Somehow he got another vampire to turn him. But something is wrong."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I-i-it takes years for a vampire to get full control of their strength," Simon told me. "H-h-he somehow skipped years of training in just 6 months!"

"That doesn't sound good," I replied.

"It's not. Those years of training are necessary for any new vampire. And right now we have a very bad situation on our hands."  Fertuitus told me.

BOOOM!

I heard the lightning coming from outside.

"Ow fuck" I screamed. "Bab!"

"That little girl is out there!? Why would you bring a child out here!" Fertuitus yelled at me as I ran to the front door.

"I didn't! I left her with some people to watch her but our bond is reaching 5 hours!" I told Fertuitus as I pulled back the sleeve of my jacket to show the black mark on my arm. "Knowing her, she's probably trying to find me!"

"Ok, well have to get to her fast before she attracts too many ghouls!" Fertuitus yelled as he and I ran out into the rain.

"W-w-wait up!" Simon yelled at us but we ignored him.

"I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS!" Mariano yelled as he hobbled as fast as he could to safety while Bab blasted 4 more ghouls away.

"Cryf gvyly cly eoi!" Bab yelled as she ran with the old man in hopes of finding Alex before it was too late.

They were trying to be stealthy and didn't want to be spotted by the ghouls but it didn't take long before one discovered them and Bab was forced to defend herself.

Now because of her attacks, she is just attracting even more of them.

They needed to find Alex and then shelter fast! But as more ghouls showed up, that was starting to sound less and less likely.

"CRYF!" Bab screamed at the top of her lungs.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" I yelled as I ran past a few ghouls and slashing at them with my sword. "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!"

"ALEX!" I heard Bab scream followed by a loud boom of lightning.

"Over their!" Fertuitus yelled. 

"GO SAVE HER!" I yelled to the vampire who was keeping pace with me. "I’LL CATCH UP!"

Fertuitus just nodded and leaped on top of the buildings to cut threw to Bab. 

As I turn a corner I could see many ghouls on their way towards me after hearing my yells.

"I REALLY HATE GHOULS!" I yelled as I ran at them with my sword ready to kill them all!

"WLCPZNC!" Bab yelled as a ghoul leaped on top of the old man and Bab was forced to blast it off. 

While it got rid of the ghoul it also really hurt the old man as he collapsed in the middle of the road.

The ghouls were now surrounding them. Bab knew she could hold them back, but she knew she couldn't win against all of them.

Bab was about to blast one of them when a person appeared out of nowhere to grab a ghoul and toss them into other ghouls.

"Xyljiujik!" Bab yelled as the vampire swiftly pulled out 3 throwing knives and tossed them into the heads of more ghouls.

"Come on!" Fertuitus shouted as he grabbed the old man and bab and leaped with all his strength onto a building.

The moment Fertuitus was up there something caught his eye

Standing in a pool of blood and a bunch of ghouls at my feet, I finally heard the only piece of good news I could hear from Fertuitus above me.

"I got them! Follow me!" Fertuitus yelled as he jumped down next to me and we started running.

"BAB!" I yelled the moment I saw her.

"ALEX!" Bab yelled back.

Almost immediately the pain in our arms was subsiding the moment we were finally close to each other.

"Bab what are you doing! I told you to wait for me!" I yelled at her.

"You were taking to long!" Bab yelled back. "I was worried!"

"Enough banter you two!" Fertuitus told us. "Were almost there!"

Suddenly I could see a large building with a ghoul nailed to a wall and was on fire.

"That's Harrison," Fertuitus told me.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"He's trying to get my attention!" Fertuitus told me. "And that's one way to do it!"

We quickly ran inside and were greeted by a very bloody Harrison barely holding up one of his crossbows.

"About time you showed up," he said before he dropped his crossbow to the ground.

"Harrison!" Fertuitus yelled as he ran over to his friend and began examining him for a moment.

"Bab, do you think you can heal him?" I asked her.

With only a nod she went over to him and began the healing.

"What happened to you?" I asked Harrison.

"That dame vampire," Harrison told us. "He was just playing with me. I just barely got away from him but with no idea what to do, I risked using a calling card."

"Calling card?" I asked

"The ghoul outside. Harrison used it as a type of signal to get my attention. But it can also get Poveus attention as well."  Fertuitus explained.

"We need to take that bastard on all at once," Harrison told us. "He's too strong to take on alone."

Suddenly the front door swung open and we all jumped, ready to kill whoever came inside.

"Y-y-y-you left me!" Simon yelled 

"S-sorry, we didn't mean to," Fertuitus told him. "We just got distracted."

"Who is that?" Bab asked.

"She said who is that, and actually ya, how do you know Fertuitus?" I asked.

"Ow, right I should explain," Fertuitus said. "I managed to find Poveus yesterday and I fought him. however, he was stronger than I imagined and I just barely got away from him by the time the morning sun rose. Beatin, burning, and craving blood, I had no way to survive. That is until Simon found me and was able to save me."

"I-i-i-I'm just glad I was the one to find you." Simon stuttered. "A-a-anyone else and they might have killed you."

"Why didn't you?" Harrison asked.

This was the first time Simon saw Harrison and jumped.

"b-b-b-BLOOD!" Simon screamed and collapsed to the ground.

"What just happened?" I asked.

"Simon is fascinated with vampires. He saved me in hopes to learn more about vampires for his research. However, he seems to have hemophobia (fear of blood)" Fertuitus explained.

"Never mind that right now," Harrison interrupted. "We need to think of a way to fight off that dame vampire!"

"HHHHAAAARRRRRRIIIIISSSSSOOOOONNNN!" we heard someone yell outside. "COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME!"

"Fuck, I was hoping he would stay down for longer." Harrison said as he tried to get up."

But Fertuitus pushed him back down.

"You're still too hurt. Let the child heal you more." Fertuitus told Harrison. "I'll hold him back until your ready."

"I'll help you," I told him as I got out my sword once more.

"Alex, you can't, if they can't fight that vampire then you cant either," Bab told me.

"True, but I can at least buy some more time," I told her.

"But!" Bab started but I crouched down and hugged her.

"If I don't we both will die, and I don't plan on that," I told her. "Just heal up Harrison and have him help us as soon as possible." 

"Ok." bab told me and immediately went back to healing.

"Harrison, if anything happens to me I want you to watch her," I told him who nodded.

A minute later both Fertuitus and I walked out of the house and finally, I came face to face with the vampire causing all our problems.

He looked like any random person in a fancy shirt and tie with a blood red cape. His hair was slicked back and he was grinning ear to ear.

"Ow, my! Fertuitus! What a pleasant surprise! And look you even brought me a snack!" the vampire said to us.

"Enough with these games Poveus!" Fertuitus yelled. the vampire looked angry.

"MY NAME IS XAR!" the vampire yelled at us.

"......Really?" I asked. "Xar? What type of name is that?"

"One that will put fear into the hearts of man!" Xar yelled out.

I couldn't help but start laughing.

"REALLY!" I yelled "this guy is the one you're having problems with? He seems like just a wannabe playing dress up!"

This I could tell was getting on Xar's nerves.

"Don't underestimate him. He might be acting like a child, but he is still very dangerous." Fertuitus told me.

"Sill, it's hard to take anyone seriously when they try to name themselves something they think is badass."

"Ow, I'll teach you how serious I am," Xar said as he charged at us faster than I've ever seen possible!

I barely had time to react, if it wasn't for Fertuitus getting in the way and grabbing Xar's hand, my head would be gone!

"You're lucky," Xar said as he leaped back away from us. "But I don't feel like playing with you lot for long. GHOULS TO ME!"

The sudden shout hurt my ears and I knew just from what he said, things were about to get a whole lot worse!

Sure enough, I could see ghouls start to appear and they were ready to feed.

"I'll hold off Xar, you handle the ghouls," Fertuitus told me before charging at Xar. 

"Great, give me the fun job," I mumble as I charge at the ghouls.

"How much longer?" Harrison asked Bab.

"zopj likv qy." "bab told him as she continued the healing.

"W-what happened?" Simon asked as he finally woke up.

"About time you woke up," Harrison told him and glad he removed most of the blood from his jacket. "Now go help those guys fight!"

"w-w-what? " Simon asked as he stood up. "I-i-I'm not a fighter!"

"Ow for fuck's sake," Harrison said before he kicked his crossbow over to Simon. "Go upstairs and help them!'

Simon just looked at the crossbow, scared out of his mind, but he picked it up and ran upstairs.

"At least your not as useless as him," Harrison told Bab.

"FROST!" I screamed as I blasted even more ghouls away from me. "Where do you guys keep coming from?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Fertuitus and Xar fighting on a rooftop. They seemed to just be punching each other. 

Wouldn't it be easier to use a weapon? But thinking about it, any one of those punches could crush my head. Maybe it's better they don't use them.

Based on just the quick look at them I could tell Fertuitus was getting very hurt. Was Xar really that strong?

I had to stop focusing on that and turn back to the ghouls in front of me.

"ICE WALL!" I yelled and created another barrier for myself to hold off one side for a moment while I dealt with the ones coming from my left.

Its days like this I wish I had a gun!

Suddenly an arrow flew right past my head and shot a ghoul right in the head!

Turning around I could see Simon on the second floor with Harrison's crossbow and gave me a thumbs up before turning his head and puking on the floor.

Did I really have someone like that as my backup?

Either way, it's better than nothing!

After a few minutes, I was just barely keeping the ghouls back.

Even with Simons help, I was just barely staying alive.

Then everything stopped when  Fertuitus was thrown to the ground right next to me!

"Ghouls halt!" Xar said as all the ghouls obeyed him.

"Fertuitus!" I shouted as I crouched down next to him. 

He was badly hurt, where Xar only had a slightly bloody lip.

"Is that really the best you can do?" Xar asked. "I mean come on! I looked up to you vampires and now I see you're just so weak!"

"If we're really so weak why don't you just finish us off!" I yell at him.

"Ow, I would, I so would. But where's the fun in that?" Xar asked before catching an arrow aimed right at his face.

"Fucking vampire," Harrison said as he finally came out of the house with Bab.

"OH goody, my favorite toy has come out to play!" Xar said happily.

"Fertuitus are you still alive?" Harrison asked.

"ba-barely,"Fertuitus said as he spat up some blood.

"So your still alive?" Xar said slightly happy. "Good, now you can sit back and watch as I slowly kill your friends."

"Bab heal him!" Harrison told Bab.

"Hum, so she can heal? Interesting." Xar said as he raised his hands. "I've decided. I'll wait 10 minutes for that little girl to heal Fertuitus."

"Why!?" Harrison asked as he got into a slight fighting stance.

"Because human. What fun would killing you be?" Xar asked. "No, it's far more enjoyable to fight a vampire then you. But don't worry, you can fight my ghouls until the time is up."

"Wait!" I shouted to Xar. "if you want to have a proper fight, then let bab heal Fertuitus inside and away from the possible danger!"

Xar just smiled at me.

"Ok, Ghouls, do not touch that house." Xar commanded his ghouls. "I want Fertuitus ready to fight me with everything he has."

With that, I helped Fertuitus up and into the house.

"What Are you doing?" Fertuitus whispered to me. "Healing magic doesn't work on me."

That I did not know, and it looked like neither did Xar.

"Then use this 10 minutes to rest." I whispered to him. "Bab, watch over him."

I walked back outside and shut the door. 

"Are you ready yet?" Xar asked as both Harrison and I pulled out our weapons.

"What’s the plan?" Harrison asked me.

"Fight for 10 minutes and most likely die." I told him

"Ghouls, get them." Xar commanded.

"Th-those fools."  Fertuitus said as he struggled to sit up.

Bab on the other hand just started to try to heal him.

"That won't work, I'm a vampire. Human healing magic doesn't work on monsters." Fertuitus told bab.

"jvyp gvcj yrky acp gy zo?" Bab asked.

Fertuitus could only guess what she said.

"Blood, if I can get enough blood then I should be able to heal my own wounds," Fertuitus told Bab.

So without any other choice, Bab reached out and offered her arm.

"I'm sorry little one. But you don't have nearly enough for what I need." Fertuitus told her.

"U zop'j acly, tikj jcsy uj!" Bab yelled at Fertuitus and again offered up her arm again.

Seeing no way out of it, Fertuitus decided it best he took just the bare minimum he could from her. it might just help a little.

With a single cut and a small wince from Bab, Fertuitus placed his mouth on her arm and began to drink.

Fertuitus eyes suddenly burst open just from tasting Bab's blood. Gripped harder onto Bab's arm he started drinking more.

Bab gritted her teeth in pain as she felt her blood leave her arm.

Then Fertuitus leaped as far away from bab as he could and started painting.

"Y-you…" Fertuitus said as he looked at the little girl in front of him.

Bab was in a bit of pain as her arm hurt but she knew it wasn't too bad.

"I am so sorry milady!" Fertuitus yelled as he suddenly bowed to Bab which slightly startled her. "I did not know who you were. Please forgive me!"

"Xyljiujik, uj'k os. uq xupy." Bab told him.

"I promise, on my honor as a vampire I shall protect you to my dying breath." Fertuitus told her. "But, I don't think I have enough strength to fight Poveus yet. I still need more blood"

"jvyp jcsy qoly ox qupy." Bab said as she tried to offer her arm again but Fertuitus would not except that.

"I am sorry milady, but I have already taken more than necessary from you. Any more and you will be gravely hurt." Fertuitus told her.

"Then take mine." a weak voice said as they both turned to Mariano. "take my blood."

The old man was still on the floor and just barely conscious.

"Sir, I must decline, it is too dangerous for me to take any of yours." Fertuitus told him.

"Shut up you stupid vampire." the old man spat. "I heard most of what's going on. If you don't kill that other vampire then we all die. so if giving my life protects my daughter, then so be it."

Fertuitus just looked at the old man. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath. 

"Under these dire circumstances, I thank you for your tribute." Fertuitus said before he got on one knee and bowed to the old man. "I will not waste your sacrifice."

"Just shut up and get it over with." the old man told Fertuitus.

Fertuitus lifted the old man up and sat him in a chair.

"Bab, tell my daughter I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise, and that I hope she will forgive me." Mariano told her.

With a tear in Bab's eye, she nodded.

"Duck!" I shouted to Harrison.

As he did I sliced a ghouls head off before Harrison shot a ghoul behind me in the head.

"How many are there?" I asked as I started to look around. 

I could see we were doing very well and almost all of the ghouls were dead. But both of us were exhausted. Not to mention we were both running low on magic. 

"Frost!" I yell and freeze more ghouls before Simon shoots them in the head.

"I'm almost out!" Simon yelled down to us.

"Great, yet another thing to put on the list!" I yell

"Then maybe I can help." Fertuitus said as he leaves the house with Bab right behind him.

"So, are you finally ready for round two?" Xar asked with a growing smile on his face.

Without any hesitation, Xar charges threw his ghouls just to get to Fertuitus. But instead, Fertuitus surprised Xar by grabbing Harrison and leaping into the air.

"What?" Xar asked as he stopped, now very confused.

"PULSE" Bab screamed as a energy exploded from her and paralyzed the ghouls surrounding us.

"Alex, Harrison, that won't work for long, kill them now!" Fertuitus shouted as soon as he and Harrison landed on the ground.

"Cheap tricks won't work on me!" Xar screamed as he lunged for Fertuitus again. 

But this time was different, Fertuitus grabbed Xar's arm and smashed him into the house!

"That spell might not have fully worked on you, but you are now a lot slower than before." Fertuitus told Xar before tossing him again.

"Alex! Don't just stand around. Help him!" Bab shouted at me. "My spell won't last long!"

"Right!" I shout and start running towards Xar. "FIGHTER'S SOUL!"

With this, for the next five minutes, I get a 20% boosed in all my stats. If we're going to finally kill this guy we're going to need everything!

"Stupid human!" Xar shouted as I got closer. 

Xar raised his arm ready to attack me but Fertuitus grabbed him and tried to stop him for just a moment.  

That was all I needed as Xar knocked Fertuitus away and made a swipe at me, I ducked and slashed at Xar's right leg!

"RRRAAAA!" Xar screamed out in pain before 2 arrows were shot into his chest before Bab blasted him with electricity once more.

But even with all that he still didn't go down.

"YOU FILTHY MAGGOTS!" Xar screamed. "I AM XAR! I AM ABOVE ALL OF YOU! I…"

Fertuitus appeared right behind Xar and with one quick motion, slammed Xar's head into the hard ground

"Poveus, for crimes against both human and vampire kind, and on the honor of the vampiric guard, I sentence you to death." Fertuitus told Xar.

"M-master!" Xar yelled out as he raised his head. "Master help m…" buy Xar couldn't finish that sentence as Fertuitus stabbed a knife into the back of Xar's neck.

The last thing Xar saw was a single red eye staring down at him from the shadows. that stare was all Xar needed to see to know what his master was thinking.

'I told you not to underestimate them.'

Fertuitus, with every ounce of strength he had left in his body, grabbed Xar's head, and slowly began ripping it from the rest of his body.

Finally, after all of that, it was finally over…

"WE WON!" I screamed out happily before falling to my knees.

"Alex!" Bab yelled as she ran over to me and helped me from fully collapsing. "Are you ok?"

"Ya, just, tired." I told her as I gave her a big smile. "my fighters soul just stopped."

Alexander March
Stats- lv15
HP- 100 (+4)
Attack-68 (+3)
Defence-61 (+5)
Speed-58 (+2)
Regen-10 (+1)
Manna-63 

class-fighter
Skills-fighter's soul
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv18
HP-94 (+20)
Attack-24
Defence-24 (+95)
Speed-24 (+9)
Regen-34 (+3)
Manna-326

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

"I don't know how we did it, but we somehow pulled through," Harrison said as he stabbed a still paralyzed ghoul in the head.

"Ya, barely." I told him as I slowly stand up. "And it's all thanks to Bab."

"Hate to admit it, but your right. Thanks, kid." Harrison told Bab."

"Your welcome." Bab told him. "ACHU!"

"Sounds like milady might be getting sick." Fertuitus comments.

"Come on Bab, let's get you out of the rain." I told Bab. "we wouldn't want the person who saved us to get si-OOOWWW"

"FUCK!" Harrison screamed as he shot the Ghoul that had just bit my leg!

Everyone's attention was now on me as I pulled the ghoul's fangs out of my leg. 

"Shit." was the only thing I could say as I looked up at the scared faces of my friends.

Thank you all for reading! Man, it took two all-nighters but I managed to get this finished on time! Wow! Now then, I do have few things I would like to say. First, this chapter took a lot out of me, so next weeks chapter will be Bab’s sick day again. This time however ill be adding the extra 20-40% to the chapter. There were a few things I couldn't do in that chapter without spoiling things so this will be the true chapter.

Next, two very big characters will be revealed in that chapter, those being two more of Bab’s sisters!

Finally, today will be the last day to ask questions for the Q&A. if you haven't already, or if you have thought of any more questions, please ask them. The Q&A will be uploaded at around 1:00 AM on saturday.

Hello and welcome to my first ever Q&A! 

Here i take all the questions you have for me and the characters of Dropped in a new world and answer them.

Now, before we begin. First, i will not answer any questions that relate to spoilers for later. If you do not see your question here then it would either contain a spoiler or i just didn't have a way to fit it in this Q&A and will probably anser it later.

As a special treat i removed Bab’s curse so now you can understand her without needing a bond!

Alex how is it living with bab. 
“To tell you the truth, she’s a handful. Constantly having to keep an eye open for her, to take care of her needs, its a lot of work. But other then that she’s a good kid and i like traveling with her.”

Alex aside from family, what do you miss the most about your world?”
“HOT WATER! It wasint untile i got to take a hot shower in the castle that i realized i missed that the most.”

So I wanted to ask Alex how hard has it been adjusting to living in preindustrial society?
“It's hard to get used to at first. Its litritly like jumping back in time. I'm just glad they have actual plumbing here. But once you get use to it, it's not so bad.”

Alex, how much do you love bab?
“I love her just like a little sister. Although at times i will emit it's sometimes hard to see her as that.”

Bab how is it living with Alex.
“He’s a pain in the ass. He doesn't know how our world works, he’s willing to jump into a fight with a monster without knowing what it is, and he treats me like a child. But at the end of the day he’s still a good person and i like traveling with him.”

Bab have you gotten use to your diaper?
“Of course i have. I've been wearing them for over 4 years now. I still hate them and i'm looking forward to never needing them.

why didn't Bab use the pulse spell sooner?
“If i used Pulse any earlier i would have hit gramps and paralyzed him. That would make running from the other ghouls a lot harder.”

Bab, who are your other sisters? *resets Bab’s curse*
"Piluc Scuzc, Vylqupuc Orgep, Aohypjupc Kycvo, Ekyirj zuwo, Rcepc Irluac, Denvuly nyjc, Qyrcpjvy Irluac, cpz Yhc Jikc." *removes curse again*
“Sorry, but that's a little bit of a spoiler”

Bab how old are you?
“You do know it's rude to ask a lady here age right?”

Bab, how much do you love Alex?.
“I don't love Alex!” *blushes bright red*

Fran, why are you so badass.
“I don't really know. I guess it's just the way my mother raised me.”

Fran: have you ever been married/fell in love? If so, what happened to the lucky fella?”
“Why of course i have. He’s the one who taught me how to make clothing. Sadly my husband died 15 years ago from falling down some stars.”

Fran how has Danilo been?
“He’s definitely getting better at working, but it's tough keeping an eye on him.half the time he has no idea what i'm asking him to do.”

Fran do you regret what you did with Danilo?
“Not for a moment. He’s a pain in the ass but that's just how he was raised, i'll fix that out of him.”

Eva, can you transform into anything or are there limits.
“YEP i can transform into any monster i have killed and eaten! But there are a few i still have not beaten yet. I wonder what Mahano taste like…” *lost in thought for a moment. Will come back to her.*

Jon, what have you been up to since alex and bab left?
“Mostly nothing. It was only recently i had to fight a tough monster. Bastard broke my arm.”

Eva, what monster did your mom mix her soul with?
“Mom did what?” *eva is now very confused. Bab comes over and whispers to her and explains what you mean.* “OW! I have no idea!”
“We found Eva at our front door with a not form or mother saying she was our sister ant to take care of her. Other then that we have no idea what she is.” Bab explained.

Eva, what's your favorite form to turn into? What's your least favorite.
“I like my wyvern form the most. Big, scary, and strong! And i can fly! My least favorite would be a nosim. My tentacles always get tied together in that form.”
(nosim: a orb like monster with hundreds of little tinticals coming out of its body.)

Blake, same question.
“If you mean her monster forms, then i would say her Wyvern form as well. It's really helped us out a lot. As for my least favorite….*flashback to when Eva killed all Blakes friends.*

Blake, why did eva need to wear diapers?
“She didn't need to use a toilet like a normal person for years and lost her potty training. So i had to re teach it to her.”

Blake, have you ever tried to make Eva into a cute half human half animal? Like a catgirl?
“What no!” *But now he has that image of Eva as a catgirl in his mind….

Ramonita Are you still in diapers?
“Yes, i still love the feel of them! I'm wearing a wet one right now!” 

Ramonita Do you let Alan Cange you.
“I did ask him once. But he told me no. so i either change myself or have Lizzie, Lexi, or Alisha change me.”

Alan do you change Ramonitas diapers?
“No.” *turns to Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha who are giving him the same death glare when Ramonits asked him.* “i think i might die if i do.”

Alan what do you think of Alex and Bab?
“They definitely are a strange pair. I'm still surprised they survived the cliff. I think they will definitely get a lot stronger than they are know.”

Alan, how is it bonded with Ramonits?
*looks at Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha who are giving him the death glare.* “i feel my life is in constant danger.”

Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha did you trust Alex to watch the princess?
“No” they all say at once. “But we followed lord Elroy's plan in order to protect her.”

Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha what do you think of Alex changing Ramonitas diapers?
*all three give Alex the death glare for touching the princess in that way.* “we understand why, but we still don't like the thought of it.” Lexi said.

Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha do you change Ramonitas diapers?
“Anything for our princess!” all three yelled together.

Sherry Are you really evil?
“Depends on what you mean?”

Sherry was Bab’s diaper the hardest challenge you've ever tackled?
“No, but it was close….”

Noha, where did you meet Sherry?
“I’ve known her since we were little kids. We have always been together.”

Noah why did you give Alex Yoake instead of wielding it & evolving it yourself?
“Yoake?” Noah asked. *Alex showed him the sword.*
“Ow! So you got it back! Congrats!” Noah said while forgetting the question asked.

Xar, why did you name yourself that?
“Because it would be a name that brought fear to my…!” *i take Alex’s sword and slice off his head again to shut him up. Fucking weeb.

Danilo, how is it living with a new mom
“Miss Fran is not my mom. But living with her has been very nice. She has me working at her shop and has to teach me a lot of stuff.” *Bab sees Danilo and shocks him with electricity, she still hasn't forgiven the little pervert.”

Elroy, was it worth it?
“I wont answer that.”

Elroy, did you ever have a girlfriend?
“I did have a ‘Lover’ for a while, but sadly he just could not keep up with me and left.”

Lauren how is it being king?
“It's a lot harder than i thought it would be. But i will be a better king then my father before me.”

Lauren would you ever wear a dress again?
“NO!”

Chet do you regret dying?
“Nope, i knew the risks and i don't regret it for a moment.”

Chet where did you meat Aeva and Monarch?
*mutes hime before he can say anything.*
“I plan on making that into a side chapter later.”

Chet, Danilo, Lauren, did you know Elroy is your father's son!
“WHAT!” the three boys yell and turn to Elroy who said nothing.

Danilo did you know Elroy might actually be your dad!
“WHAT!” the three boys yell and turn to Elroy who said nothing. agin.

Redwelch When will we get the next part of Blake & Eva’s backstory?
“Im saving that for the next time they are a big part of the story. With each part it happened after they were a big part in the chapter. The only exception to this is the end of the ark. They will be back in the next ark and well finally have the final part of there backstory.

Redwelch: “Why did you pick the name ‘Redwelch2222?’” (ill add to this for the people reading on omorashi. Why did you pick the name ‘lightman’)
I made the omorashi page years ago and i picked the random name Lightman at the time for no reason. As for Redwelch, my nickname is Red and im part irish. One famous name for irish is welsh, or welch for here. So i decided to make that my user name. The 2222 is just because i needed to use numbers with the name for one of the sites.

Red, what made you want to make this story?
My dream is to write and publish my own book. However i already know my writing skills suck. But like any skill, you have to work to make them better.but just writing for myself would not improve myself really, so because i liked the site omorashi.org, i figured why not make a fetish story and post there? That's when i made “Be good for mommy.” when i finished it i decided i wanted to do something a little different. By now i was posting on Deviantart and wattpad and decided, why not make a diaper story that is int so much fetish and more story? That's when it hit me, why not make it into my first unofficial book? As of right now, i think i have greatly improved over the last few months and i realy love making this book.

General questions:

other than actually looking at stats, how do they know when they are low on mana?
It's different for different people. To most it's like a 6th sense. They just have a rough estimate of what they have.

can i temp bond with bab so i can understand her without alex around?
I think it would be hard to get into there world to do that but i can provide a way to translate what she said when Alex isn't around.

I use http://themysteryofgravityfalls.com/ to revile what she said use -3 and ATBASH.

“Is it possible for someone native to Caruma to travel to earth?”
Yes, although most people would just think they were crazy and lock them up. As of right now, no one has tried it.

“If a person Learns magic in Caruma and then Travels to earth, will they still have magic?”
No ones come back to tell, so who knows?

“What is the religious structure of Caruma?”
I plan on going more in depth with this later, but basically almost everyone believes in the white and black gods. But they don't bother prying to them.
Other religions have tried to form from people coming from earth but once they are faced with real evidence of gods they almost immediately convert.
(before someone asks, yes i'm an atheist, and no i don't care what religion you believe in. you can believe what you want.)

“In an early chapter a couple of thugs used a powder on Alex & Bab that temporarily disables magic power. If those thugs had it it must not be very hard to get, so why doesn't LITERALLY EVERYONE use this stuff when fighting magic users?”
Who ever said it wasn't rare? The powder is a concept i'm planning on coming back to very soon.

“Are there any things that magic simply cannot do? (I.e. raise the dead; control someone's mind; Manipulate time)”
Again another thing i plan on fleshing out in the next arc. But i will say those things magic can not do. 90% of all magic is elemental based while only 10% is not

“Is Caruma connected to more worlds than just earth?”
Short answer, yes. The black god summons monsters from a different world just as the white god summons warriors from earth.
If you mean connected to more than one earth? Well….i do have something planned for that. And i have someone special helping me out with it. 

Is it possible for someone to change their elemental affinity or have more than one element?”
Yes, Bab’s mother is one such person. How? Well, you'll just have to wait and find out :) also you already know a character that can do just that ;)

Do Vampires have hypnosis powers in this world like they do in popular media? While I'm at it, does hypnosis/mind altering magic exist in this world?
No, vampires can't hypnotise people. And in a way. It's more like mental blocking then mind altering. It's a concept i hope to use in arc 4~5.

Bab using cloth or disposables?
“Disposables. I really wasn't thinking about what diapers would work for this setting and just used the only ones i knew of. It's just one of the few little mistakes in the story that i ask you to just go along with lol. I'm just going to roll with personal hygiene products are a big market for dimensional traders. ;)

You made a cover for your story, will you have other art made?
Thats a little tricky. I managed to find a sight that could help me make the cover for free. But for actual art, while i would love to have some made, i have to wait a while before i can pay someone to make it for me.

Why does Bab speak in code?
When coming up with her character, i wanted her to be almost completely dependent on someone. So i made it to where she couldn't use her hands well, and she couldn't use the bathroom. But i didn't know what to do with her speech, i had a few options, one being to make her mute, or to make her talk like a baby. I didn't like the mute one because i didn't think i could make her into a good character like that. As for the baby talk, while that was a good choice i know it's been done a lot. Luckily i was watching a youtube video on Gravity Falls and i had an idea, why not make her talk in code? Regular people still wouldn't understand her and it's something different then Goo goo ga ga.

What other characters do you plan on making special chapters for?
Well the next one will be John. but i also plan on having 2 chapters for Ramonita and Alan, 1 for Lizzie, Lexi, and Alisha all together. At least one chapter for each of Bab’s sisters (already have 2 for Eva. now we just need the other 7 sisters.)  and a few more then that.

Now then, i have a few questions for you guys. 

What is your favorite chapter so far? (mine is ch20. Because i put a lot of work into making it.)
What is your least favorite? (ch 1-3 because of how slow i made it at first)
Based solely on the first ark, what score out of 10 would you give it. Why? (please answer it seriously, i really want to know.)
What score would you give this ark?
Finally what made you stick around to read this story?

I creak open the door and take a look at the sleeping little girl. All bundled up yet still severing every now and then.

“Poor baby,” Kalli whispered as she looked over my shoulder. 

“Ya, being sick for 2 days sucks,” I whispered before closing the door.

“So how's our other patient?” I asked as we went downstairs.

“He’s doing better. He finally was able to eat something not too long ago.” Kalli said as she sat down. 

“That's good, he really saved us all,” I told her as I sat down as well and try to finally relax.

It's here I finally process everything that happened.

*****************(2 nights ago)

“FUCKIN HELL!” I scream as loud as I can. “ALL OF THAT AND I STILL GET BIT!”

“Alex, calm down,” Fertuitus told me as he stepped closer to me.

“CALM DOWN!” I scream. “HOW!”

“Alex, please,” Bab said before taking my hand and squeezing it. “Your starting to scare me.”

I look down at her, still angry beyond belief, but just realize I should calm down. If not for my sake, then for hers.

“Sorry.” I tell them after I take a few deep breaths, “so, how long do I get? A few hours?”

“Not quite.” Harrison comments. “Ghouls are a tricky case.”

“Ghouls are uncompleted vampires,”  Fertuitus told me. “They are made when a human has all of their blood sucked out while there turning. The less blood you have, the less your body fights the transformation.”

“U-u-under normal circumstances, it takes someone a whole month before they turn into a vampire.” Simon stuttered as he finally came downstairs and joined us in the rain “g-g-give or take a week.”

“So, does that mean I'm going to turn into a vampire?” I asked. Hoping that's the worst that will happen.

Based on the grim faces, however, I doubted that….

“Like I said, ghouls are uncompleted vampires.” Fertuitus reminded me. “Meaning their toxin is similar but different.”

“Ghouls make more ghouls.” Harrison interrupted. “Under normal circumstances when they bite someone, they drain out the blood and let the toxin take over. Within 2 days, the person becomes a ghoul.”

“But my blood wasn't drained, what happens to me?” I asked.

“J-j-just like a vampire, your blood will hold off the toxin for about 3-4 weeks, then you will turn,” Simon told me.

“Ow fuck me…” I tell them as I smack my head.

“Alex, there is a cure,” Bab told me.
“What?” I asked.

“There is a cure.” bab repeated.

“There is!” I yelled out happily and immediately pick Bab up in a hug. “That's great!”

“I'm guessing she just told you about the cure,” Harrison replied after seeing me happy.

“Ya!” I yelled. “Why didn't you tell me sooner! Where is it!”

But then I saw the sad faces once more.

“I-i-it’s not a simple cure,” Simon told me. “Y-y-you must ask the queens of urinează to heal you.”

“Great...more royalty…” I mumbled.

“But, given your special circumstances, I think the queens will help you.” Fertuitus said before bowing slightly to Bab. “isn't that right, milady.”

“Bab, what's going on?” I asked confused as to why Fertuitus just called Bab milady?

“The queens of urinează are my sisters,” Bab told me. “Layna Ulrica and Melanthe Jord are the rulers of ACHU! ACHU! ACHU!”

Upon hearing her sneeze like that I bent down next to her and felt her forehead. She was definitely worm.

“Well, talk about this later, for now, let's get you inside before you really got sick,” I told Bab as I picked her up. feeling her soggy diaper under my arm.

“Come on, I'll escort you back, we'll handle the rest after that” Fertuitus told me and I had to thank him.

After the night we had, it'll be good to finally rest.

******************* (Bab’s room)

“Moma!” Bab heard someone scream. “Bab’s burning up!”

Bab’s head hurt really bad as she tried her hardest to move and see what was going on. Who was yelling?

Everything around Bab looked and felt fuzzy.

“Hey, baby girl, how ya feeling?” a woman's warm voice asked Bab.

“My tummy hurts,” Bab told the woman.

As Bab looked up she couldn't make out a single feature on the woman. but the moment the woman put her hand on Bab’s forehead she couldn't help but feel nice, warm, familiar, and safe.

“Oh dear.” the woman said as Bab felt a warm feeling on the bed. “That's not good.”

“Momma, is sissy going to be ok?” a little girl asked Momma as a few more girls showed up.

“Yes Layna, Bab will be ok.” momma told Bab’s sisters. “She’s just really sick right now.”

“She must be, she just wet the bed,” Melanthe said with a giggle.

Bab couldn't help but feel ashamed of herself. here she was, a 10-year-old big girl wetting the bed. just thinking about it made Bab want to cry.

“Shoosh baby, its ok. You're not feeling good right now. Mommy knows it was just an accident.” momma told Bab as she began stroking Bab's hair to calm her down. “Come on, let's get you into a bath while your sisters fix your bed.” 

A bath sounded nice. Bab slowly reached her hands up to momma for her pick Bab up. But instead of being lifted up, Bab fell…

“As soon as Bab is feeling better we're going to be heading out,” I told Kelli.

“Are you positive you have to go?” Kelli asked. “You and Bab are more than welcome to stay here if you would like.”

“Thank you for the offer, but I have to decline,” I told Kelli. “There are a few things we need to do and right now. I need a….”

THUP!

“What the hell!” I yell as Kalli and I heard the loud noise coming from upstairs.

I immediately ran up the stairs to Bab’s room to see what just happened.

there tangled up in blankets and crying on the floor was Bab.

“Hey, are you ok?” I asked as I kneel down and help pick up the sick and crying child.

Bab was still crying and holding her head. I guess she fell out of bed and hit her head.

“Is she ok?” Kelli asked me as she came into the room.

“Ya, just hit her head, she'll stop crying soon,” I told Kelli as I wrapped Bab into my arms and slowly rocked her to help calm her down a little. “Its ok Bab, I got you.”

Bab soon stopped crying but was still sniffling.

“Kelli, would you mind making Bab something to eat?” I asked her.

“Yes it might be a little bit, but I know just the thing to help a cold,” Kelli told me before she left the room.

“How are you feeling?” I asked Bab when the worst of her crying was over.

“Bad…” Bab groaned as I wiped the tears from her eyes. 

“That's why little kids like you shouldn't play in the rain,” I tell her.

Bab lightly hit me for telling a bad joke.

I placed my hand on Bab’s forehead to feel how warm she was. She was definitely on fire.

“You could cook an egg on your head,” I told Bab before I had ice form on the palm of my hand and placed it back on her forehead.

“That feels good,” Bab told me.

After a minute I finally notice the smell of pee coming from both Bab and the bed.

After a quick check, I could see that Bab’s diaper leaked, though luckily not to bad.

“Come on, let's get you into a fresh diaper,” I tell Bab who nodded in agreement.

So I pulled out her changing supplies and a towel that I used to cover up the wet spot on the bed.

Next came laying Bab on the floor and dealing with her very full diaper.

“My tummy hurts,” Bab told me which I found odd. I've never heard her say something so kiddish.

“Let me finish with your diaper and I'll rub your tummy,” I told Bab as I removed the diaper from under her and continued to clean her.

“thank you,” Bab told me before she closed her eyes and began nodded off.

************ (yesterday.)

“With Xar gone, the ghouls have nothing controlling them,” Harrison told me. “Meaning they were a lot easier to kill. Especially since they don't know to stay out of the sun.”

“So does that mean its over?” I asked.

“Not quite,” Fertuitus told me. “Something Xar said got me worried.”

“W-w-whats that?” Simon asked.”

“Xar called out for a master,” Fertuitus told us. “Meaning someone else is somewhere out there.”

“Do you think it's still not safe?” I asked.

“I don't know. For now, we'll have to report this to the queens” Fertuitus told me.

“Already sent a quick message about what's happened,” Harrison told us. “They will be expecting us soon.”

“Bab’s still sick, so we might take a while,” I told them.

“T-t-that's fine,” Simon told me. “W-w-we can meet you there.”

“Ya, as long as you get there within 2 weeks, you should be fine,” Harrison told me.

“Then that's what well do,” I told them.

I still felt very uneasy about it, but it was the best we could ask for/

*******************(today) 

“I'm sorry Bab, but until your feeling better, I think waring Zyphire’s diapers will be a good thing.” momma told Bab.

Bab was still crying a little bit for having to wear a diaper.

"but I don't wanna!" Bab wined before momma put a pacifier into her mouth.

Bab was then picked up off the bathroom floor and carried back into Bab’s bedroom.

“Ha, look! Bab’s turned back into a baby!” Layna called out.

That made Bab even more upset until Momma shoved a pacifier into Layna's mouth.

“If you want to make fun of your sick sister then you can be a baby that needs a pacifier too.” momma said before taping to the pacifier and having it freeze onto Layna’s mouth. 

Layna freaked out as she tried to remove the pacifier but it wouldn't budge.

“Keep that in for the rest of the day or I'll put you into diapers as well.” mommy told Layna

Momma then placed Bab back into her bed. 

“No one's going to make fun of you now.” momma told Bab as she gave Bab a kiss on her forehead. 

Momma then started to rub Bab’s stomach which helps make the little girl feel a little better.

“Bab….” momma said. “Wake up.”

Bab didn't know what she meant. Then momma’s voice changed.

“Come on Bab, wake up.” I told Bab. "come on, wake up for me."

“There we go,” I said to Bab as she opened her eyes groggily.

“Whaaat.” Bab ground as she relished I was holding her in my lap.

“Kelli brought you something to eat,” I told Bab. “ I'll let you go back to sleep after you eat something.”

“Ok.” bab replied weakly. 

Beside me on a little table was a bowl of soup and a bottle filled with water.

I could feel the bowl was still very hot so I took the metal spoon and froze it before sticking it into the soup to help cool it off. As soon as it was nice and worm I lifted up the spoon to bab’s mouth.

“Open wide baby girl.” I teased the weak girl. Surprisingly she didn't complain about what I said and ate her food.

“Thank you, Alex,” Bab told me after we were halfway done with the soup.

“Anytime Bab, I'm always here for you,” I told her before I picked up the bottle. “Let's have some water.”

Bab was grateful as I chilled the water first before she drank it. 

She really liked the ice cold water. As Bab drank, she rested her head on my chest and slowly nodded off.

“Ok baby girl, you can finish the rest a little later,” I told Bab who groggily nodded in approval as she continued to drink from her bottle and fell asleep again, just as her diaper began expanded again.

“Looks like you need another change,” I whispered before preparing to change her yet again.

“Momma!” Bab cried out. 

Momma quickly came back into Bab’s room to check on her sick girl.

“What's wrong sweety?” momma asked. Then she smelt the air and bab on the verge of tears. "it's ok honey.” 

Momma removed Bab’s blanket to reveal the wet diaper.

“I'm sorwe” Bab told her mommy. She was 10 and a big girl, she shouldn't be wetting a diaper!

“Mommy's not mad, you're sick, that's why we have you in the diaper.” mommy told Bab “you'll be out of it as soon as your better.”

Mommy then proceeded to clean Bab up and put her in a new diaper. This time dubbed.

“You were close to leaking.” momma explained to Bab. 

Bab wanted to whine about it but knew she did just wet herself. maybe, for now, she'll wear them just in case.

Momma then leaned over and gave Bab a good night kiss.

“Momma?” Bab said as Momma was about to leave the room.

“Yes?” Momma asked as she turned off the lights.

“Can you lay wif mwe,” Bab asked having no idea why she sounded like that.

Momma smiled and went back to Bab as she pulled up the blankets and got into bed behind Bab.

“Better?” momma asked as she pulled Bab into a nice hug.

For the moment, it did. Bab felt a lot better with her momma holding onto her. Bab felt like nothing in the world could hurt her.

“Better,” Bab replied with a smile.

But that smile faded when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach!

“MOMMA!” I heard Bab scream out as I jumped up from my sleeping bag next to Bab.

It was the middle of the night and I frantically turned on a light to see what was wrong.

“WHAT?” I asked as I turned to Bab as she started crying again. “What's wrong bab?”

“Puke!” Bab yelled and I immediately rushed over to her.

I was in nothing but my underwear as I picked up the sick girl and tried to rush to the bathroom!

Bab gripped onto my arms tightly with her head on my shoulders as she tried her hardest to keep it in. but the moment we got into the bathroom bab just couldn't hold it and began throwing up over my shoulder!

Thinking fast I jumped into the bathtub and continue to hold tightly onto Bab as she continued to puke all over my back.

“Good girl, let it all out,” I tell Bab as I rubbed her back and felt the disgusting mess on mine. “I got you.”

Bab did and continued to puke as Kelli came to see what was wrong.

“I'm sorry, we just couldn't make it,” I told Kelli as she looked at the sad state we were in.

As Bab finally emptied her stomach and started to dry heave, I could feel the back side of Bab’s diaper get heavier as she relieved herself in my arms.

I felt so bad for the trembling girl as she emptied her stomach. 

"poor baby," Kelli said as she carefully walked over the puck and tried to take Bab from my arms. " I'll take care of her, you take a quick shower."

I don't know why But Bab didn't want that and held onto me tighter. Maybe it was for comfort, or just because her fever made her not think clearly.

“Its ok Bab, I'll take a quick shower and be right with you in just a moment,” I whispered to the sick girl. “Kelli will take care of you.”

Finally, Bab let go of me and went into Kelli’s arms.

Luckily Kelli was here to help take care of Bab for the moment while I quickly took a shower and cleaned up most of the mess in the tub.

“Alex, I can clean the rest, I think your Baby daughter wants you,” Kelli told me.

I thanked her and went back into the room where Bab was. She was wrapped up in a blanket and shivering badly.

“I'm so sorry Bab,” I told her as I knelt down next to her. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

I don't even think Bab really heard me for a moment. Then with shaky arms, she reached out for me. 

“Hold me?” Bab asked me. 

I smiled at the simple request and got into the bed to hold onto the shaking sick girl as she wrapped her arms around me. She held me as close to her as possible as if I was going to disappear if she let go.

“There we go baby girl. I got you.” I told her as I rubbed her back.

I don't know why, but I began to hum an old song I knew, sukiyaki, thinking maybe it would help law her to sleep.

thankfully Bab's shivering did stop as I felt all the tension leave her body as she finally went back to sleep.

with Bab was asleep again, I stuck her pacifier into her mouth before I began to stroke her hair.

“Get well soon baby girl,” I whispered and gave Bab a kiss on her head.

In the morning Bab will have another full diaper, and she will still be sick. But as of right now, Bab didn't care about any of that.

she won't remember any of the dreams she had today, but in this moment, whether it is a dream or not, she was happy being held by two people she knew loved her. 

And she loved them back. Despite the pain and sickness, Bab smiled slightly behind the pacifier and nestled closer.

Alexander March
Stats- lv15
HP- 100 (+4)
Attack-68 (+3)
Defence-61 (+5)
Speed-58 (+2)
Regen-10 (+1)
Manna-63 

class-fight*r
Skills-fighter's soul
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv18
HP-94 (+20)
Attack-24
Defence-24 (+95)
Speed-24 (+9)
Regen-34 (+3)
Manna-326

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

“Sorry, Bab threw up and I helped take care of it,” Kelli said as she returned to what she was doing.

“It's fine darling,” Mariano told his daughter and gave her a smile. “They must both be going thru a rough time.”

“What about you dad?” Kelli asked as she looked at her dad’s bandaged neck.

“Small price to pay,” Mariano tells her as he feels at the spot where Fertuitus bit him.

At his age, losing 40% of your blood would be fatal. But Fertuitus only took what was necessary, and to make sure Mariano didn't die, he would be turned into a vampire.

Mariano is now an illegal vampire. And should he bring any attention to himself, he will be killed.

Luckily, that's unlikely. Because of his old age, Fertuitus told them that Mariano can easily suppress his thirst for blood with animal blood.

Besides that, Mariano should expect a slightly longer lifespan and his body should feel 20 years younger. 

“I'm just glad you're still here,” Kelli told him with a smile

sad update....
I am sorry to say that for the next few weeks i will not be able to post anything. I let my little brother borrow my laptop to stream the super bowl game yesterday. When the game was over and he was supposed to give me back my laptop, he wound up dropping it. My screen is completely shattered. While i can use a HDMI cord and use my tv as my monitor, i still wouldn't be able to write my stories because of my living situation.

So, until i get my next pay check, and get a new laptop, no new stories from me for at least 3 weeks.

So, Dropped in a new world, The punk and his baby sister, and Pokemon RBY will be put on hold.