Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 1 “FUCK!” I yelled as I ran true a sea of trees. Behind me was a pack of beasts chasing me. “They're catching up!” the small girl strapped to my back yelled. “I know that B

chapter 2 My first time I fought a monster I was nearly killed. As bab and I traveled Bab helped to explain things to me. Such as stats. By holding up the bracelet I can see a stats board.

Chapter 5.  After the day Bab had I gave her the bead again as soon as we got back.  “If I see Marvo before we leave I'm frying his ass,” Bab said as she slowly began to regain body function

Posted Images

“GOD DAMN IT!!!!!” I screamed the next morning when I got back to the cave.

“was the sword really gone?” bad asked still in my t-shirt waiting for her clothes to finish drying by the fire.

“Ya, and after it transferred to!” I yell in frustration. “I didn't even have it for a day before I lost it!”

“Should we head back to Pa’s to get it and my backpack?” she asked me as I sat down next to her.

“We can't right now. they most likely think were dead from that fall. And even if they didn't, they would still be on the lookout for the people who assaulted a prince.” I explained.

“Shit,” she said disappointedly. She really wanted her new clothes back. Especially the warm pajamas for the cold nights.

“Ya. now we basically have to start over again. get me a weapon and you some clothes.” I tell her. “I just hope we can make it to the next town with just my knife and your magic.”

“Can't you do what that Alan guy does?” bab asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“He doesn't use a weapon, just his fire magic around his fist. You should be able to do that with your ice.” Bab explained. She then held up her own fist and had electricity flow all around it. “Give it a try.”

I was a bit skeptical about it but if this works I might not need a weapon for a while. So I raised my arm and tried. But nothing happened, so I tried again, nothing happened. A third time and only a few ice shards appeared.

“This is harder than it looks,” I say out loud before I try again.

“Just keep practicing, you'll be able to do it soon,” Bab told me. 

After a few more tries and using half my mana I finally got an idea. I stood up and walked out of the cave.

“Frost breath!” I yelled and began blowing on my arm. It took a large chunk of my mana but soon my entire Arm was covered in ice and I didn't feel it at all! “Bab look I did it!”

“I guess that's one way to do it,” Bab told me as she laughed.

The ice made a type of gauntlet that felt a little wired but even as I hit the cave wall it only chipped a little bit. It would make a decent weapon until I can replace my sword. but it also has a few downsides. 

First, it takes a lot of time and mana. It takes about 20 seconds just to freeze my hand which is not good if I'm already in battle. Second I can't move my hand as it's frozen solid by my attack. And lastly, I have to use the fire to melt the ice just to get it off….

“So what's the plan?” Bab asked as I stuck my hand as close to the fire as possible to get rid of the ice.

“Your clothes are almost dry so I say we leave in about an hour,” I tell her.

After an hour I gave Bab a change and released her stash of diapers were almost out. Just add that to the list of problems we already have. 

With Bab was fully dressed and strapped to my back we departed south to Parïtet.

After about 4 hours of walking, Bab asked me if we could take a break since she wet her diaper and needed a change. This was as good a spot as any so I put her down before changing the wet girl. 

Once she was taken care of we had an early lunch and relaxed a moment while I checked out our stats. After what happened yesterday we should have leveled up a bit.

Alexander March
Stats- lv12
HP-80 (+4)
Attack-39 (+3)
Defence-35 (+5)
Speed-46 (+2)
Regen-8 (+1)
Manna-36 

class-hunter
Skills-hunter eyes. 
Weapons- knife
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv20
HP-53 (+20)
Attack-10
Defence-11 (+40)
Speed-10 (+9)
Regen-11 (+3)
Manna-169

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  4) 
silver  45)
bronze  37)
copper   28)

After seeing this I grew very excited, we were getting much stronger and I even got the new skill Beast vision.

Upon activation, everything I saw turned a dark blue. Looking around a bit I saw multiple Blobs of red all around us. A was like I was seeing thermal imaging.

“Hey bab, what does Beast vision do?” I asked her as I looked over and seen she was blue.

“It's a skill to help find monsters. You'll see them in different shades depending on how strong they are compared to you,” she explained.

From weakest to strongest red, orange, yellow, and white. 

I was amazed by this and looked all around just seeing blobs of red.

Just then we heard a loud roar cut through the air somewhere behind us. I tried my new skill to see what it was but I saw nothing.

“Let's get going, I really don't want to meat what made that noise,” I tell Bab before having her get strapped up for me to carry. 

About 2 hours later we reached another problem when we found a river with rushing rapids and no way to proceed. Standing on the rocks by the river we decided just to follow the river in hopes of it leading to a bridge or something for us to proceed.

“Do you think I could freeze the water?” I asked Bab while I walked next to the river.

“Maybe a small stream, but a river no,” she told me bluntly. “You're not strong enough for that.”

“Dame,” I replied slightly disappointed.

“Hey, Alex do you hear something?” Bab asked and I stopped to listen.

it sounded like something big was running. I activated my new skill and tried to look around for it. The moment I saw it I nearly shit my pants. In the far distance, I saw something big glowing white, and running straight towards us!

I immediately rushed to find cover behind a few trees close by and put Bab down as we waited for the thing to show up. We didn't have to wait long before the thing came running past and stopped by the river. 

The monster was a Pylone the size of a truck! It was easily twice the size of the Boss monster I killed yesterday and I only killed that thing with the help of a royal sword! Even if I had my sword I don't think we could ever kill this thing.

“Bab, I want you to do me a big favor,” I whisper to her hoping the monster wouldn't see us.

“What?” she whispered back.

“If that thing sees us I want you to run back to Fran,” I tell her.

“What? No, I can't!” she whispered as she looked away from the pylon sniffing the ground we were standing at just moments before to look at me.

“If that thing sees us there is no way we are surviving. I can hold it off for a moment but I need you to run as fast as you can back to Fran and make a new bond if I don't make it.” I tell her.

“Alex, no. I'm not going to do that,” she whispered.

“Don't argue,” I tell her as the pylon looked right at me. “RUN!”

I bolted from the trees as the Pylon roared, its roar nearly popped my eardrums. It then started to chase after me and away from Bab.

“FROST” I yelled and began to use all the ice magic I could on it. But nothing seemed to faze it.

Within mere moments it was close to me and smashed its head into me knocking me to the ground before stepping on my chest. Its paw covered my chest as it put enough weight to keep me from moving. Its beak grow close to my face and I tried to punch it but that made it mad.

Opening its mouth it roared at me from so close I could see the back of its throat. This was by far the most terrified I have ever been as I began to feel a warm spot across the front of my pants.

“Where is she!” I heard a voice yall coming from somewhere.

Before I could say a word a bolt of lightning hit the pylon right in the face. it roared in a slight pain before turning its attention to Bab who was still standing by the trees.

“NO YOU IDIOT RUN!” I screamed but it was too late, the pylon had its attention on the little girl who just hit it with lightning.

The pylon got off me and charged. I watched in horror as it went after her. Unable to do anything to stop it. I just yelling as loudly as I could at it to stop.

Just before the monster was on top of Bab, a guy ran up and grabbed her before jumping out of the way of the giant pylon as it smashed into a tree.

“EVA STOP!” the man yelled as the monster got back up and looked at him and stopped.

My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw this person command a monster to stop. But I had to shake that off as I jumped to my feet and ran to Bab. the moment I got to her the monster started to growl at me.

“Eva, stop that, you're scaring them!” the guy yelled at the giant pylon before looking at us. 

“Blake?” I asked. He was the guy that helped us yesterday, but why was he here! 

“Eva?” bab asked but Blake didn't understand she said.

“Where is she!” I heard a voice say again and realized it was coming from the pylon staring us down!

“what, is that thing talking!” I asked now a little freaked out.

“I'm so sorry, but Eva here said she smelled her sister on me and has been going crazy ever since,” Blake told us which still made no sense.

“Eva, is that really you?” Bab asked as she started to walk closer to the monster.

“Bab, what are you doing?” I asked and tried to grab her away from it but stopped when Blake grabbed my arm.

“Bab?” the monster said as it began sniffing Bab, for a moment I was beyond terrified. This thing could swallow her hole! Then I noticed the monster began to shrink.

Its body shrank and morphed until the only thing left was a naked woman nealing down in front of Bab.

“SISSY!!!!!” the women screamed and immediately began to hug and squeeze Bab.

“EVA YOUR KILLING ME!” bab screamed and Eve dropped her.

“Why are you talking funny? And why are you so small?” Eva asked as she knelt down to look at Bab.

“Ok, can someone please explain what's going on!” I yelled.

“I'll explain everything, but first I think eve and you should change,” Black said as he tossed Eva some clothing and I realized I was still in my piss soaked pants.

“Now I'm not the only one with accidents.” bab commented.

After a few minutes Eva was dressed and I was in new pants. we formed a bond so they could understand Bab and soon we all sat down ready to hear what was going on.

“Ok Bab, is she really your sister?” I asked Bab who was sitting right next to Eve.

Just by looking at them the resemblance was uncanny. Eve looked like an 18-year-old version of Bab. just with very long bark shaggy hair. 

“This is Eva Tusa my youngest sister,” Bab told me.

“Hi, Bab’s friend,” Eva said as she gave me a wave and a smile.

“It's nice to meet you. I'm Alex.” I greet her and something popped in my head. “How many sisters do you have?” I asked bab.

“8” bab said bluntly “we don't see much of each other.

I was stunned, I wasn't expecting that many.

“Eva you never told me you had sisters.” Blake chimed in.

“I don't see them a lot so they haven't crossed my mind,” Eva told him with a smile.

“Eva is a bit simple like that.  When she was a little girl she would keep running off into the wild for days on end only to return and act like nothing happened.” Bab told us. 

“Big sisters were always so strict! I just wanted to play!” Eva said. 

Just by watching Eva and Bab I couldn't help but think their minds were in the wrong body.

“Anyway Eva, why are you with a human?” Bab asked her. I just looked at her wondering what she meant by that last part.

“Because he’s my master know!” Eva cheered happily. 

All eyes were on Blake as he facepalmed himself.

“Eva how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that,” Blake told her. “Look it's a long and weird story.”

“You tell yours and we’ll tell ours,” I tell him as I point at bab who also wanted to know why her little sister just called him master.

Blake just signed.

“2 years ago I had just joined a guild known as Pyāratā. it wasn't the biggest or the strongest but they were decent. One day we got word of a new monster appearing in the mountains and forcing a lot of monsters away. This was hurting a lot of people who had villages below the mountains so we were sent to kill it. To make a long battle short, we were decimated. None of us stood a chance against it. It finally came down to me and 4 other people as we lead the monster to a cliff. With no other way to kill it, we tried to have it fall off the cliff with us. Somehow it worked and we all fell with the monster. I was knocked out for a few hours but when I woke up my curse was about to kill me. Frantically I searched for someone, anyone to quickly form a bond with. At the time I was so out of it I didn't question why the monster was gone. Nor did I question that all my friends were dead and the only person still breathing was an unconscious naked girl. I just took a bracelet off of one of my dead comrades and formed a bond with the unconscious women to save my life.” Blake told us.

Blake then took a drink of water and continued. 

“When the bond was made however it went weird. The bracelet couldn't tell if she was human or beast. Because of that my class was forcefully changed to a tamer class and Eva was recognized as my pet.” he explained.

“Wait is that even possible?” I asked.

“My sisters and I are part monster, however, Eva was born a 3/4th monster.” bab told us. “Because of that, the bracelet must have gotten confused since she is one of a kind. It must have activated the bond for the human part and compromised the monster part by turning Blake into a Tamer.”

“Yep! And he’s been my master ever since!” Eva said as she got up and sat next to blake who rub her head on his shoulder until he pets her head.

“It's been a long journey. We hated each other for a long time. I blamed her for the deaths of all my comrades and She didn't want to be tamed. luckily she couldn't hurt me without being hurt herself, and because I feared of what she would do if we unbonded I couldn't risk breaking the curse. Eventually, we both learned that she was only protecting herself and that she was hurting others by forcing other monsters away. after a while, we eventually grew to like each other.” Blake explained.

“Your turn now,” Eva told bab and me.

So we told them most of what happened. Such as how we met and our journey thus far but Bab refused to tell at least Blake what happened to her. Instead, she asked to speak with Eva about it in private.

“Don't take it the wrong way, I've been with her for a while and only just learned her secret yesterday,” I told  Blake as the girls walked out of earshot.

“It's fine. Hay can I ask you something?” Blake asked.

“Go ahead.” I replied.

“Are all witches hard to handle or is it just mine?” he asked.

“Funny, I was going to ask the same thing,” I tell him and we both busted out laughing at the situation we were in.

A bit further away Bab finished telling Eva the rest of the story.

“But why would she do that?” Eva asked Bab.

“I don't know. But I want you to keep an eye out for her. If you see her the just run away. If you see any of our other sisters please tell them that as well.” bab told her sister with a stern look. “And don't tell anyone else, not even Blake.”

After their talk was over they sat back down with us and another question popped into my head.

“How did you guys find us?” I asked.

“I tracked your sent!” Eva exclaimed proudly.

“After I finished helping you guys I went back to looking for Eva. Because of the festival, she got so excited that she began chasing the pylons and I lost her. When I found her she smelt Bab’s scent on me from when I carried her. Eva then began rushing all over town following her scent and causing mayhem. Eva even broke into someone's taller shop and trashed the place looking for bab.”

“That was most likely Frans shop,” I told him. “We'll have to apologize to her if we ever get the chance.”

“Ya, we're going to have to apologize for that later too. After that, she went to the inn you both were staying at and found something.” Blake told us and just now remembered to reach into his storage and pull out a bab’s pink backpack.

“Wait how?” I asked. The inn was supposed to have some type of magic that prevented anyone that wasn't the owners to take stuff out of the inn.

“Eva has an ability to cancel out magic,” Blake explained as he handed the bag to Bab who thanked him greatly for it.

“Ok, what exactly is Eva?” I asked. The more I thought about it the more her powers seemed different from Bab.

“Eva is different from me and my sisters. My other sisters and I are masters at controlling the element we were born with. However, because she was born more monster she doesn't have elemental magic. She instead was born with what we call beast magic. She is able to transform into any monster she wants and can cancel out any magic that isn't elemental like the inn’s” bab explained.

I was completely amazed I wanted to ask a few more questions but noticed Eva sniffing the air and moved closer to bab.

“Sissy, why do you stink?” Eva asked and giggled. Bab’s face flushed red as she didn't notice she messed her diaper. “You smell really bad.”

“Eva.” Blake said as he gave her a light tap on her head. “you're not one to talk. It took me a year and a half just to get you potty trained and out of diapers yourself.”

“But that's not my fault! I never saw a toilet before then!” Eva told us and we laughed. 

So after giving Bab another diaper change, I wanted to ask some more stuff but it was time for Blake and Eva to leave.

“Master do we have to goooo!” Eva wined.

“Yes Eva, we were supposed to meet someone for a job back at Pa’s yesterday. We need to go back and do our job.” Blake told her.

“But I want to play with tiny Bab!” Eva whined more.

“Don't call me tiny!” bab told Eva sternly.

“Eva, Bab and I will be in Parïtet for a while. So how about when your job is done you meet us there.” I suggested.

This immediately perked Eva up as she ran over to give me a thank you hug. Nearly killing me again in the process!

It's here we said our goodbyes as Eva stripped naked and turned into another monster. This one looking more like an ox. Blake got on top of her and set off to do the job he was hired for,

“That was a bit unexpected,” I told bab as we continued our own journey.

“Ya, I really wasn't expecting to see Eva.” bab told me,

“I was really surprised when she turned out to be that scary monster,” I commented.

“Ya and you peed your pants.” bab reminded me. “I think you might need diapers too.”

“I'll let you have that one. But if you bring that up again I'll shove another slime down your diaper,” I told her and Bab immediately went quiet.

A butler walks into a room where a boy sits at a table looking over a mountain of paperwork.

“Report.” the boy tells his butler.

“The adventure you hired could not make it yesterday or today. Based on a note he sent, he should be here by tomorrow.” the butler said.

“And of my older brother?” the boy asked.

“He has a matter to attend to at the moment but has agreed to meet you there.” the butler told him.

“Let them know I will be ready to depart Pa’s in one week for Parïtet.” the boy told his butler.

“Yes prince Lauren.” the butler told him before bowing and leaving the prince to his work.

chapter 12

We finally reached Parïtet late at night. 

Bab was strapped to my back and passed out, I could feel two wet spots on my back. The first was her head drooling on my shirt. The other was where her diaper leaked onto my back.

I knew her diaper was full a few hours ago and I probably should have changed her then but 3 things stopped me. First Bab was fast asleep and I didn't want to wake her. Second I saw the lights of the kingdom and guessed it was only a few hours away, and lastly, I knew if I stopped then I wouldn't be able to move again for a while.

I didn't even care that I got a few strange looks from people walking around at night. Staring at a guy carrying a kid on his back with a huge wet spot just below where she was.

All I wanted to do was go to an inn and get a room with a nice bed.

Once I got the room, and a few more stares, I finally was able to set Bab down and relax a moment. I really just wanted to go to sleep at that moment but I knew I couldn't leave Bab still all strapped up. So I slowly got her out of the harness and onto the bed.

Bab’s skirt and shorts were soaked so I took them off along with her wet diaper before gently getting her clean. Being careful as to knot wake her up. After getting her taped into a nice clean diaper I scooted her over and under the blankets before placing her pacifier into her mouth.

Now I was too tired to even bother with the sleeping bag and just got in the bed with Bab. we already slept in the same sleeping bag yesterday. Sharing a bed tonight won't kill us.  I blow out the candle and went straight to sleep.

I felt a small hand smack me and I opened my eyes to see why. Bab was sprawled out across the Bed and she accidentally smacked me. Yesterday the sleeping bag kept her nice and raped up that she couldn't sprawl out. 

Just then she rolled over onto her side and hit me again with her other hand. I knew I had to do something or else she was going to kick my ass in her sleep. So I gently moved her into a position where I could wrap my arm around her and keep her in one spot, hopefully.

For a moment I look at the sleeping girl. Her pacifier moving slightly, either from her sucking on it or chewing on it. Eather was she looked cute like this. It's here I finally came up with a punishment for her. I smile at her and give her a goodnight kiss on her forehead before I fall back asleep.

When I finally woke up I was looking at Bab who was wide awake and staring at me. Her face was slightly blushing with the pacifier in her mouth.

“Good morning.” I yanked before Bab pushed me off the bed. “HEY!”

“You scared the hell out of me!” Bab yelled as she popped the pacifier out of her mouth. “I wake up to your face in front of me!”

Bab then got out of bed and walked to the Bathroom, her soggy diaper hanging low, as she went to take a shower.

I wanted to get mad at that but decided to let it go. I would probably freak out too if I went to sleep and woke up to someone's face in front of me. But with Bab in the shower for the moment I got her punishment ready.

About 15 minutes later I heard Bab yell at me asking why only a towel and one of her t-shirts were in the storage.

“Just put it on and come out,” I tell her.

Confused she does as she’s told and comes out wearing a t-shirt with her blond hair still a little wet and her towel wrapped around her waist.

I had her get on the bed for a diaper new diaper. I rubbed some Baby oil I got not too long ago before adding the Baby powder and finally the diaper. When Bab tried to get up however I pushed her Back down before taping another diaper over the first.

“Wait why are you putting two on me!” Bab cried out in confusion.

“This is your punishment,” I told Bab before grabbing a skirt and putting it on her.

“What do you mean?” Bab asked as I helped her off the bed and let her walk around a bit. 

She was not used to the extra padding and made her waddle slightly but she was still able to walk nicely. Her skirt, however, was small. Just barely covering her diapers. She tried to pull them down lower but that would just reveal the top of the diaper.

“I might have forgiven you for scaring the shit out of me not too long ago but I still think bad kids deserved to be punished,” I tell Bab. 

“But I'm not a kid!” she shouted at me. But I just shoved her pacifier into her mouth to hush her up.

“At this moment that irrelevant. Now I'll make you a deal right now. If you're good for the day I'll get you something nice. If your bad, however, your punishment will be worse.” I tell her before grabbing our jackets and placing them in storage for later.

I then opened the door to our room and gestured for her to follow. Bab just stared at me, she thought this had to be some type of joke. There's no way I would take her outside wearing a skirt so short that her diaper might show. But I was serious as I walked over and took her hand. 

“Come on little girl, today your punishment is to be treated like the child you act like,” I tell her as I give her a slight smile and drag her out the door.

“Pwez no!” Bab said with the pacifier still in her mouth as she grabbed the door frame to keep herself from going leaving.

“Bab, this will be your only warning, I still have stuff to do today in town. So you can be a good girl and come with me, or I can carry you over my shoulder kicking and screaming with your thick diapered butt on full view of everyone.” I tell her as I pull the pacifier out of her mouth with a slight pop and place it in storage with the rest of the goodies I have for Bab.

“But, but…” Bab began to say. Her face bright red and little tears started to form.

“I'll count to 4, if your hands not away from that door frame you'll be over my shoulder,” I tell her. 

I didn't even count as she let go just from the threat.

“Good girl,” I tell her before rubbing her head and grabbing her hand again.

“You don't have to hold my hand,” Bab mumbled but dared not to let go for fear I would make good on my promise.

The first thing we did was go get breakfast. A waitress commented how cute Bab looked casing her to blush more as we sat at the table. After filling up on eggs, sausage and toast I took Bab Back to the room for a moment for a bottle of milk before left the inn.

Bab hated being seen in public like this. A short skirt, and holding my hand. Over and over people commented how cute she looked or how nice it was to see a dad take his daughter for a walk with him. That one even I got embarrassed about.

After looking around a bit we found a weapons shop where I spent 40 silver on a new sword. It was C rank but it was nice, just not as nice as my old one.

Next came buying some supplies, such as a mat for Bab at night. Some food for later, and I got myself a few new shirts since Bab ruined one of them last night. But I won't tell her that. 

Lastly, however, came the diapers. This time I let go of Bab’s hand and gave her the biggest box of diapers they had. She nearly burst into tears when the clerk asked her if they were for her.

“No, I Babysit a lot and my supply was running low. She’s just embarrassed because I had her carry the box while my arms are full.” I tell the clerk cheering Bab up that I wouldn't expose her secret that way.

Once the supplies were in storage again I took Bab’s hand again and we walked around town for a bit.

The streets were bizzy now and it made walking around a lot harder. I'm actually glad I had bab hold my hand or else I might have lost her in the crowd.

Our final destination was to look at a few accessories for us. I was hoping to find something to increase my defense but had no such luck here. Bab, on the other hand, did find a red cape and hood, it looked like something from ‘Little red riding hood’. But it gave a slight defense buff and would look decent with her adventure outfit. So I got it for her.

By know, it was time for lunch but Bab stopped me. Her hand still in mine as she grabbed the front of her skirt. 

“Whats wrong?” I asked.

“I'm wet,” she told me as she looked down ashamed.

“Don't worry, that's what the double diaper is for,” I tell her. thanks to the extra padding the diaper didn't sag under the skirt.

Bab was even more embarrassed than before as she was scared someone might notice the wet diaper at any moment and repeatedly asked me to change her. Until finally she got annoying.

“Ok Bab. here's a deal. You can spend a few more hours in that diaper, or you can pop your pacifier into your mouth and walk all the way back to the inn right now for one.” I told her.

She picked to stay in them.

After a nice lunch, we continued to walk around town for a while. Until we found a park. Unlike Pa’s which was just one big city. Parïtet was on the side of a cliff with its walls protecting the cliff. It even cut off part of the forest making a few nice parks to walk inside the city were monsters weren't there. 

So Bab and I took our walk there the park. We didn't see anyone at all as we followed the trails. Finally, at the end of the trail we were on we found an old bench looking over a cliff and out to sea.

The water sparkled as the sunlight hit it. The sound of crashing waves echoed down below us. It looked like a great spot to just sit down and relax.

We decided here was the perfect spot to take a rest as I sat down on the bench. When Bab tried to sit on the bench, however, I grabbed her and sat her down on my lap.

“Alex, please stop,” Bab told me as she squirmed.

“Nope, this is the perfect spot for a little girl like you,” I tell her. Making Bab slightly mad until I pull out an apple for us to snack on.

I used my knife to cut off slices and feed them to Bab.  continually calling her a good girl as I did. When we were done with the apple I took out Babs bottle and tried to give it to her.

“No, Alex. I'm sorry for what I did. Just please stop treating me like a little girl!” Bab cried out but I still stuck the bottle into her mouth. 

She didn't want to, but she didn't drink anything during lunch and she was thirsty so reluctantly she began to drink from the bottle. 

I moved Bab into a slightly different position to where she was lay on me like a real baby as I gave her her bottle.

“You're a good girl Bab,” I tell her when the bottle is emptied and I replace it with Bab’s pacifier before rocking her slowly. 

Bab wanted to protest, she wanted to spit the pacifier out and get off of me but just like an infant, she grew drowsy. 

“Shoosh, little girl, I got you,” I whispered to her as I watched her eyes grow heavy, he tried to say something to me but she fell asleep before she could finish. “Good girl.” 

I don't know how long I stayed there on the bench with Bab sleeping in my arms. But once the air around me began to stink I knew she had just messed her diaper. 

Slowly I picked Bab up and had her resting on my shoulder. Next, I grabbed out my jacket and threw it over her like a blanket and used the hood to hide her face so no one would see her diaper or pacifier.

Bab slept thru the entire walk thru the park. On the way back I did pass a couple who stopped me.

"excuse me, but by any chance do you know were an old bench around here might be?" the guy whispered seeing the covered girl in my arms.

"yes, just follow this path, it's about a 10-minute walk from here," I whispered back.

"it's so cute to see kids fall asleep like that," the women said, "they look so peaceful."

"ya, but only when they're asleep, otherwise they can be a handful," I tell them as I gave Bab's diaper a slight pat.

we said our goodbyes as I made my way out of the forest.

I only woke Bab up when we got to the edge of the trees and asked her to walk the rest of the way back.

she was a little groggy from the nap but complied. I took the pacifier out of her mouth and began to walk when I noticed the diaper was now sagging below the skirt. I quickly threw my jacket over her to help cover it up.

Hand in hand she walked beside me and she rubbed the sleep from her eyes as we walked back to the inn.

The thick diaper helped cover the smell and add my jacket wrapped around that you couldn't really smell her as we went to dinner that night. 

The entire time I watched the girl squirm in her dirty diaper. Always thinking someone would smell her, or somehow notice the thick messy diaper. But no one did. 

Once we were done we headed back up the stairs to head to our room when I stopped. Bab was slightly ahead of me while I was on the stares. From this height, she was the same height as me.

“Bab there's something I forgot. Would you like to go with me or go back to the room?” I asked.

“Back to the room please,” she told me, just wanting to get out of view of anyone and hopefully out of the diaper soon.

“Ok, you go to the room and sit on the bed. I'll be back in a minute.” I tell her. “But first.”

I then grabbed Babs skirt and pulled it down. She was so surprised that I did that she forgot to even scream or hit me as she tried to cover her diaper to no avail.

“The doors unlocked,” I tell her as I walk away with her skirt in hand as I heard her run down the hall and heard a door slam.

I just giggled to myself as I shoved the skirt onto storage and walked to a store.

I wasn't gone 15 minutes when I returned to the room to see Bab sitting on the bed. Her lip quivering as she tried not to cry after what I did.

“I hate you,” she told me.

“No one was there, I knew you would be fine,” I tell her.

Bab then lay down and without asking I got her out of the very dirty diaper. 

“Bab, I have a question for you. Have you been a good girl today?” I asked her as I began to get her clean.

Bab said nothing but did nod her head yes.

“Yes, you were. So for being a good girl, I got you this.” I tell her as I pulled out a teddy bear and set it on Baby's chest as I grabbed a new diaper and got Bab taped up.

Bab just stared at the toy for a moment before she busted out laughing.

“All that embarrassment, for a toy?” Bab asked while laughing as the tears she was holding back earlier came out.

“No the embarrassment was for scaring me, the toy was for being good,” I tell her as I set down next to her and pet her head. “Next time will be far worse.”

Hopefully, now she will have learned her lesson and won't have to have me do anything worse than this.

Alexander March
Stats- lv12
HP-80 (+4)
Attack-39 (+3)
Defence-35 (+5)
Speed-46 (+2)
Regen-8 (+1)
Manna-36 

class-hunter
Skills-beast vision
Weapons- sword (C)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv20
HP-53 (+20)
Attack-10
Defence-11 (+45)
Speed-10 (+9)
Regen-11 (+3)
Manna-169

class-mage
Skills-potion maker
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold  4) 
silver  4)
bronze  11)
copper   22)

The couple I had passed earlier looked over the cliff by the old bench, looking down at the waters below. It was dark now as they finished getting their supplies ready.

“You know how dangerous this is right?” the woman asked.

“Aeva you know what we're heading for. If we don't get this done our plan will be for nothing.” the guy said before jumping off the edge.

“Master Chet you're going to be the death of us all one day,” Aeva said as she followed behind him.