Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 1 “FUCK!” I yelled as I ran true a sea of trees. Behind me was a pack of beasts chasing me. “They're catching up!” the small girl strapped to my back yelled. “I know that B

chapter 2 My first time I fought a monster I was nearly killed. As bab and I traveled Bab helped to explain things to me. Such as stats. By holding up the bracelet I can see a stats board.

Chapter 5.  After the day Bab had I gave her the bead again as soon as we got back.  “If I see Marvo before we leave I'm frying his ass,” Bab said as she slowly began to regain body function

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

last week I took part in a fun little dungeon crawler game from GigaMessy.

first, 10 got free art of there choice,
5 people would be drawn from random and get a free sketch of there character,
and everyone else got a consolation prize.

well, I didn't get in the first 10 (had to work at the time...) but I did get picked for the 1 of the 5 sketches!

so I was wondering what character should I get art for? I already have art for Bab, so what of my other characters should I get?

Fran, Eva, Sherry, Aeva, Ramonita, Lauren (in a dress), Melanthe, Layna? or should I get art for an upcoming new character? possibly one with a duck?

leave your suggestions and ill pick the best one tomorrow!

3 days have now passed since that incident and things haven't been the best for me.

Melanthe informed me that she had no idea why I was having my visions of my sister.

“Different people see different things. From what you have described it seems like you are reliving parts of your past but in a distorted way.” Melanthe told me.

Since then my visions just get weirder. One minute I'm reliving the time Bab and I meat Fran and were trying on clothes, the next I'm reliving my childhood with my sister.

Thankfully she hasn't been cryptic or trying to kill me at those times.

When I'm not losing my mind, I'm taking care of Bab and getting to know the Vampires and werewolves.

With the werewolves, it's pretty interesting to watch how they function in everyday life. It's literally dogs running everywhere. Besides hunting and being a typical werewolf, during the day they also have their own form of jobs. Mostly as a delivery survive with little satchels on their backs and literally barking orders to other wolves.

I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen some play poker yet.

As for the Vampires, they do most of the work that would require thumbs and handle everything else.

It was fun to meet some of them and they even offered to take me hunting with them a few times. Sadly I only excepted the first one and I wound up having to come back after hearing voices again. 

“sohdvh grq'w ohdyh ph, pdvwhu. qrw djdlq.” it said.

I started taking twice my dosage of pills in order to fix that problem.

Bab hasn't been too great. Despite her best efforts to put on a brave face, I can still see the sadness in her face every time she looks at me. Just knowing what's going to happen and watching me every time I have a mental breakdown.

She sits in her cell and watches me as I talk to myself for hours.

Melanthe and Layna have tried their hardest to cheer Bab up (when they're not babying her) but nothing seems to work. Even when I try to talk to her she tends to change the subject and pretend she’s fine.

I've just decided to go along with it for now and have a talk with her about it later. 

As I woke Bab up from her nap and got her changed into a new diaper before we met with Fertuitus.

“You both in luck, Dracula has returned from his mission,” Fertuitus told us. 

“Wait, Dracula, really!” I yelled. “Please tell me this is some type of joke now.”

Next they'll tell me Frankenstein's monster exists somewhere in this world.

But no, Fertuitus wasn't joking.  As we entered the throne room we were introduced to a man who looked to be the same age as me. He wore a black suit with his dark hair slicked back. 

He also looked a lot like Melanthe’s vampire guard.

“Bab, Alex, I would like to introduce to you Dracula. Next in line to be my royal guard after Alucard.” Melanthe told us.

“Wait, your names are Dracula and Alucard?” I asked. 

“Yes, it is a family name,” Alucard told me. “Every generation the name is passed down and flipped for the next. When my son has a son they will inherit my name just as I inherited my grandfather's.”

I really wanted to laugh at the situation but decided now wasn't the best time.

“My queen, I bring you troubling news,” Dracula told Melanthe. “Despite our best efforts, we can not locate any trace of Xar’s master.”

“Expand the search, if this master is as dangerous as Xar, we will have a big problem on our hands.” Melanthe told Dracula.

“We already have my queen. We have tracked Xar’s trail as much as possible but have found no sign of any other vampire.”

“W-would it b-be possible to h-hide one’s presence?” Simon asked as they entered the throne room with Harrison.

After the Xar incident, Simon asked to accompany Fertuitus back to his kingdom in order to study vampires better.

I've seen him around the last few days and he has been so focused on his studies on different parts of vampire life that he barely knew I was here.

“Unlikely human,” Dracula told him. “We vampires and werewolves have special senses in order to track down the other. Had Xar interacted with another vampire, we would be able to track them.

‘Wait, couldn't Xar just infect himself with a vampire fang or something when the master wasn't around?” I asked.

“Not possible.” Melanthe told me. “The toxins needed to turn someone cant be stored. Should our toxin mix with air it will become nonlethal. Which is why we don't use our fangs very often.” 

“But the way Xar acted, it was like he was calling out to someone who should have been there,” Harrison stated.

“MY QUEEN!” a vampire yelled as he and a wolf ran into the throne room. “My queen! There is an emergency!”

“What is it?” Melanthe asked. 

“It's the hunting pack. They disappeared!” the vampire told the queen.

“What do you mean disappeared,” Dracula asked. “I was with them only a few hours ago they should be here somewhere.” 

“That's just it! They were supposed to return their equipment to their handlers but they never showed up.” the vampire told us.

“Handlers?” I whispered to Harrison.

“Hunters or vampires who help werewolves with there gear,” Harrison told me.

“Have you searched for them?” Dracula asked.

“We have. But not one of them can be located.” the vampire told him.

“I don't like the feeling of this.” Melanthe mumbled under her breath. “Harrison go fetch my sister and bring her here.”

“Yes, my queen,” Harrison told her and ran off.

“Fertuitus, Dracula, and Alucard. I want you 3 to go search for the missing hunters. I find it suspicious that they disappeared after trying  to hunt something we don't know about.”

“As you wish my queen,” Alucard stated before bowing to the queen then the 3 vampires ran off.

“Y-y-your highness. Might I go with them?” Simon asked. “T-this w-would be f-fascinating to s-see v-vampires hunt!”

Melanthe thought about it for a moment.

“Ok human, but do not get in there way.” Melanthe told him.

“What about us!” Bab asked and I translated.

“You and Alex are to stay here in the throne room. As it is we don't know what is going on and I would like to not risk anything.” Melanthe told Bab.

Bab looked partly worried but understood what her sister was saying.

“I'm sure everything will be fine,” I tell Bab with a smile.

*******4 hours later outside the castle.******

“Dammit!” Alucard yelled as he was raising back to the castle. He needed to worn the queens what was happening. He needed to tell them what this threat was!

But something caught up to Alucard and knocked him away.

Alucard was smashed into a tree but managed to recover just enough to jump into the tree branches in hopes to slow down this monster.

Hopping from branch to branch he seemingly lost the monster. That is until it grabbed Alucard's food and slammed his face into the ground.

“Is that it?” Alucard heard the monster ask. “Is that how far the great Alucard can fight?” 

“I haven't even started.” Alucard groaned before leaping to his feet.

In a flash, Alucard was up close to the monster that towered over him and began delivering devastating blows to the monster's stomach. 

Each blow pushing the monster back. Each blow that was strong enough to kill a single vamper, was pushing the monster back. Each blow, barely doing anything to this monster.

with no other choice, he pulled out his pure silver sword and thrust it into this monsters chest. but it didn't pierce its flesh.

"WHAT!" Alucard yelled as the monster grabbed the sword with its bare hands and snapped it like a twig. 

“My turn.” the monster said as it grabbed both of Alucard's hands and crushed them.

“AAAAAWWWWW!” Alucard yelled out in tremendous pain before being kicked in the stomach and up into the air. 

Alucard landed hard on the ground and starts to cough up blood.

“S-shit.” Alucard groans as he tries to get up.

“15 years.” the monster stated as it started walking closer to Alucard.” I've been waiting for 15 years to finally kill you ratchet monsters.”

“Keep your hands off him!” Dracula shouted as he leaped from a tree onto the monster and stabbed a knife into its eye!

“REEEAAARRRR” the monster roared in pain and started to thrash as Dracula leaped off of it.

“Dracula!” Alucard yelled. “Get away! Go tell the queens what this thing is!”

“There is no need to father!” Dracula yelled back as he pulled out a second knife. “This will all be over soon.”

Dracula stared up at the 9-foot monster as it angrily looked down at Dracula with its one bright red eye.

*******3 hours ago in the throne room.****

Melanthe and Layna are acting far differently then I've seen them before.

Normally when we're all alone, they are all over Bab and trying to baby her while forcing her to wear some type of baby dress they have.

But right now they are having a discussion on what is going on.

To be honest, I grew a little bord and asked Gideon to have a sparring match with me. Nothing too serious, just something to help blow off some steam.

As we were sparing, Bab was sitting down reading a book. She was just starting to get into the book when she started to feel her bottom rise up slightly and noticed the cold clammy feeling in the front of her diaper.

Bab lit out a sigh.

“Alex?” Bab said as she called over to me.

“Ya bab?” I asked as I turned my head to see her and was punched by Gideon.

“Don't get distracted in a match,” Gideon warned me.

‘Alex, I need a change.” Bab told me as I recovered from the blow.

“Hey, mind if we take a break? I need to deal with Bab,”I asked Gideon.

He nodded in agreement as I went to grab Bab.

“We're going to head back to the cells for some privacy,” I told the queens. But they didn't respond back. Most likely still deep in thought.

We decided not to bother them. Well, be right back.

Bab and I were only halfway to the cells when it happened.

I opened the door and started running into the rain.

“Fucking hell!” I yelled in frustration. “I fucking told Bab to stay in the house!”

I was beyond worried for Bab as I saw ghouls start to come into view.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" I yelled as I ran past a few ghouls and slashing at them with my sword. "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!"

"ALEX!" I heard Bab scream followed by a loud boom of lightning.

"Over their!" Fertuitus yelled. 

"GO SAVE HER!" I yelled at the vampire who was keeping pace with me. "I’LL CATCH UP!"

Fertuitus just nodded and leaped on top of the buildings to cut threw to Bab. 

As I turn a corner I could see many ghouls on their way towards me after hearing my yells.

"I REALLY HATE GHOULS!" I yelled as I ran at them with my sword ready to kill them all!

In reality, I was running past confused vampires and slashing at a few of them while out of my mind.

“ALEX!” Bab screamed behind me and shot lightning at a vampire who tried to lunge at me with the intent to kill. “STOP! He doesn't know what he’s doing!”

I was running down narrow alleyways when I turned back to see the ghouls chasing me. One small one screeching at me to stop. 

LICK FUCKING HELL I WILL!

“Ice wall!” I yelled and mad a wall of ice to separate us.

I knew the ghouls would get past it but it brought me just a few more moments.

“Why are you trying to save her when you didn't save me?” I heard my sister ask.

“S-Scarlett?” I asked when I turned around and saw her standing right in front of me. 

I was a kid once more holding a plastic sword. 

“M-my name is a-Alex.” my young self said to introduce myself to scarlet for the first time.

Scarlet was blushing and looked scared. like she was about to cry and run away when I heard a faint hissing sound coming from her.

My young curious mind wondering what it was lifted up her skirt to see a pull-up on her.

The little scarlet was embarrassed as she started to cry,

“Hey, don't cry!” I told her “I wore pull-ups for a long time too! You'll grow out of them!”

I smiled and held out my little hand.

“Come on, let's go ask mommy for some help!” I told scarlet who stopped crying and took my hand.

As I turned again, I was back in the alleyway. In front of me was a ghoul running at me on all 4 legs.

Oh, fuck!

I had just enough time to raise my hand just as the ghoul bit my arm!

I screamed out in pain as the ghoul tried to bring me to the ground.

“FIGHTER SOUL!” I yelled and punched the ghoul in its face and forcing it to let me go.

I raised up my sword ready to kill the ghoul when something stopped me.

“pdvwhu, sohdvh vwrs kxuwlqj wkhp! wklv lvq'w brx!” a voice told me.

“Shut up!’ I yelled at the voice and winced in pain as my head started to throb.

“vqds rxw ri lw. brxu qrw d prqvwhu. grq'w eh d prqvwhu,” the voice said.

Suddenly the ice wall shattered and I could see an army of ghouls start to rush through from it.

I didn't have time to think, I just ran. I just needed to find Bab and get away!

“She’s not me you know.” I heard scarlet again. You can't make up for what you did with her.”

“What are you talking about!” I yelled, “BAB WHERE ARE YOU!” 

Somehow I made a wrong turn and ran straight into a dead end! FUCK!

I turned around, knowing my only option was to kill as many of them as I could to…

My sword suddenly fell to the ground, too heavy for me to left.

“What the hell?” I asked as I tried to lift it, but it wouldn't budge! “Whats going on!” 

I didn't have the luxury to find out as the ghouls appeared!

“FUCK!’ i yelled as I ran toward them and started punching them. I still had fighter soul up, I just needed to get away before it ran out!

Ghouls lunged and tackled me in all directions but I either grabbed them and threw them into other ghouls or I hit them and knocked them out.

But one ghoul was able to tackle me to the ground and I was forced to kick them away. 

Before I could get up, however, another one jumped on me! No, not it wasn't a ghoul, it was scarlet! Blood dripping from her eyes as she grabbed the color of my shirt and screamed at me.

“YOU LET THEM KILL ME!” She screamed!

“NO!” I yelled back, “YOU'RE NOT SCARLET!”

I punched the fack scarlet with everything I had into her face to get her off of me. 

My body felt beyond weak as I slowly lifted myself up to my knees and looked at the ghouls surrounding me. I was panting like crazy as I looked at the fake scarlet on the ground.

Suddenly, her red hair started to turn into a light blond.

“What the?” I said as I started to notice the rest of the world around me start to deteriorate and change. 

I was now on my knees in some halfway in the castle. Moaning vampires surrounded me as I notice a few of them grown and move.   

Then I looked down at the small body in front of me, and I suddenly couldn't breathe.

Bab laid face down on the floor with her skirt slightly revealing her used diaper.

“B-bab?” I asked then looked at my hands. “What did I just do?”

“GET AWAY FROM HER!” Layna screamed as I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

“BAB!” Melanthe yelled as she picked up Babs body and started shaking it slightly. “BABY BAB! WAKE UP!

“B-bab,” I said before Gideon smashed my head into the ground.

Alexander March
!- lv18
2- 106 (+4)
A-73 (+3)
)-67 (+5)
5-63 (+2)
M-12 (+1)
?-70

%-2
N-*
3- B
#-6

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv19
HP-95 (+20)
Attack-25
Defence-25 (+95)
Speed-25 (+9)
Regen-35 (+3)
Manna-346

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

the monster looks up at the castle with his now healed eye. a wide smile on his face.

"finally. time to you monsters to go extinct." the monster said as he dragged Dracula's body on the ground.

• 2 weeks later...

Special chapter: John 

*snap!* *snap! *snap!

I opened my eyes in the dimly lit room as a man crouched over me.

“You ok?” the man asked. “Can you tell me your name?”

“J-John, John nile” i wezzed out while chained to a bed.

“Good. now then, do you remember why you're here?” the man asked.

*******************a few weeks ago********

“ALICE! JOHN!” one of the orphan children yelled as they came running into the orphanage carrying a news paper. “Its Ema! She’s in the paper!”

“What!” Alice yelled as she and i rushed over to take a look.

Sure enough, there was Bab and Alex’s names in the paper.

*Pa’a kingdom finally has a new king!

After being presumably kidnaped for weeks, Prince Lauren the youngest son of the late king  returned! Upon returning he immediately challenged his brother for the right of the throne. Sources say he attacked the castle with his new companions. While most of their names have not been provided, sources have claimed some of their names to be, Alex, a young paladin who fought and killed lord Elroy of the Parïtet kingdom. And a small child named Bab***

There was more, like people seeing a dragon, or Parïtet potentially interfering, and other stuff. but none of that mattered. It was just nice to hear those two were ok. 

But how did they get involved in Pa’a kingdoms royalty?

But i wasn't worried. Strangely, i was kinda jealous.

There they were, having a great adventure, and yet i was stuck here. Had I and Alex formed the bond, would i be there too?  

I shook those thoughts from my head.

Ever since Bab and Alex left, i've been helping miss Alice with the orphanage. I don't really know why, it just felt right. Not to mention she liked the help.

But honestly, there just wasn't anything to do in this small village. Maybe i should think about leaving for my own adventure?

******4 days later*****

“Are there any amongst you who are able to fight?” a strange man asked as he entered our village.

His name was Morton Bunn and he was a werewolf hunter tracking a rogue wolf.

He told us he had wounded the monster but it got away and is somewhere in the area. But he had underestimated the beast and now he is seeking some help in killing the monster.

“I am not asking you to fight it. Just providing me in assistance with blocking its escape would be enough.” Morton told us. 

With a lot of hesitation, a few of us decided to except. Sadly it was only a few old men, and myself.

The only reason we joined, was because the monster posed as a greater threat the longer it stayed alive.

Morton gave the strongest of us, a 45 year old farmer, a bow with special silver tipped arrows.

The rest of us had whatever we could find.  I, myself, had a pitch fork. 

“What help are we to that monster?” i asked Morton as he lead us into the woods. “I mean, it can only be killed with silver, right?”

“Common misconception my young protege.” Morton said as he gave me a smile. “Silver is the only thing that can hurt them. But there are other ways to kill them.”

“W-wait, that doesn't make any since.” i told him. 

“Werewolves skin can only be cut by very special material like silver, but, they also can die in other ways. Such as drowning for example.”

“Really?” i said slightly stunned.

“Yep. but if you don't have magic or anything of the like, then go for the eyes.” Morton tole me.

“Why?” i asked.

“The eyes are one of the werewolves weak points as its not protected and can be damaged. But that should only be done in emergencies as it might still kill you from up close.

I nodded, taking the advice to heart. 

Eventually, Morton told us all to keep quiet as he located fresh tracks and had us follow them. 

It was getting late as we neared a stream. Morton signaling us all to stop.

Morton looked around until he spotted what we were after. But, i was a little confused. 

I had heard that all were wolves were large wolf like monsters, but this one, looked just like a regular wolf. If not smaller.

“Stay here.” Morton whispered to us. “Don't engage unless i tell you to, or if it comes after you.”

We all nodded as Morton made his way closer to the wolf. Taking his time to circle around it as the wolf drank from the stream.

As soon as he was on the other side of it, Morton pulled out a silver hatchet in one hand, and silver brass knuckles in the other.

“Hey runt!” Morton yelled and cought the wolf by surprise as he charged after it.

The wolf immediately leaped out of the way and was dashing our direction when it suddenly stopped when it saw us.

“Nowhere to run this time.” Morton said as he got ready to attack again.

That's then I watched in horror as the wolf started to grow in size and stand on its hind legs. 

Its fur growing thick and its body mass expanding as it let out an thunderous roar at Morton.

“FUCK!” the farmer yelled as he shot his arrow right into the wolf's shoulder.

“No!” morton yelled as the wolf let out a roar in pain.

The monster turned towards us and was immediately charging.

All of us started to yell as some of the old men started to flee while i stood petrified. the monster charging closer to me.

At the last second, i somehow managed to raise up my weapon in front of me to defend myself. 
But it proved to be useless.

The monster leaped on top of me with my pitchfork in its mouth. After snapping it with its jaws it roared at me before leaping off and running into the woods.

I layed there motionless. Paralyzed by fear as my ears continued to ring form the thunderous roar.

I don't know how long i was there before Morton helped me to my feet and snapped me back into reality.

“You stupid fool!” Morton yelled at the farmer after helping me up. “You showed it weakness and it used it as an opening to escape!”

“I-i-i-” the farmer stuttered unable to fully process what had just happened.

“All you had to do was be a wall so it wouldn't run away! Now i have to track it again before it gets away!” Morton yelled before turning off in the direction the wolf had.

My legs were still shaking from fear. Coming close to death at that very moment. Is this what adventurers do?  Constantly putting their lives on the line? Is this what Alex and Bab are doing?

The moment i thought of them i knew i had to stop being afraid. If those two could do it, so can I! 

Sitting right next to the farmer were the bow and arrows Morton forgot to take with him. I qwickly snached them up and ran after morton to help take on that monster.

Morton was already far ahead of me and was very hard to keep up with. Eventually i lost sight of him but i continued to run. I followed the sounds of shouting and roars as i tried to catch up. Hoping i could be of some help!

Then i suddenly stopped as the werewolf appeared in front of me. It seemed to have a cut on its left arm and was panting as it stared right at me.

For a moment, i was paralyzed with fear once more, but i had to shake that off. No, being scared will only kill me!

I immediately went to grab the bow and arrows but realized in all of the commotion of the chace, i somehow dropped the bow!

Trying my hardest not to panic, i raised up a single airow. 

The werewolf just stared at me panting still. Not moving a muscle.

Then the wolf started to make heavy breathing noises. Almost as if it were trying to talk.

Hhhhhhhhhhhlllllllllllllppppffffff was the sound it made. It almost sounded like…

Suddenly the wolf roared in pain as it gripped its ears. The roar startled me and caused me to jump and nearly drop the airow. 

The wolf looked back up at me with furey in its eyes as it lunged at me while roaring!

I had no option to run, i had to do something!  Then i remembered something what Morton said, ‘go for the eyes’

Taking a firm grip of the arrow i lunged myself forward at the monster and amed right for its eye!

But i couldn't reach its eyes…

The wolf tackled me as we landed hard on the ground with a loud snapping sound.

I started creaming out for the pain in right arm while the werewolf layed on top of me. 

A moment later, Morton ran up to see what had happened and was shocked to see me screaming in pain with my arm logged into the werewolfs mouth.

The werewolf was motionless as it layed on top of me, dead.

A few hours later, after morton took me back to the village to rest up, he went out for a walk.

When he was sure no one was around he pulled out a red gem.

“Hello mistress, im calling in to report in. i have some good and bad news.

“Morton, this had better not be some type of joke again.” Morton's mistress told him. “You know your mission. If it is not done as you were told there will be hell to pay.”

“Well, you see, i had to use the whistle and kill the target.” Morton told his mistress. Despite being across the sea, Morton could feel her anger toward him. And it made him uneasy. “I'm sorry, she was proving to hard to capture alive and was showing signs of speaking. Had i not killed her, it would have driven us farther back.”

There was a long pase.

“And what of the other news?” his mistress asked. Morton could practically feel the announce she had for him. If this news didn't please her, he knew he wouldn't survive the week.

“Before B13 died, she bit someone.” Morton told his mistress. “A young boy who already started healing a broken arm just 3 hours after being bitten.”

Suddenly that bad feeling went away.

“Interesting.” Mistress said, almost smiling.

*********** Present day******
Morton is looking into the holding cell as a comrade of his is talking to me.

A man in a full suit of black armor walked up to morton.

“I heard B17 slit their own neck just to get away from you.” Morton said with a small smile at the circumstances. “That makes 12 of the 18 dead, and 5 recaptured.”

The man said nothing to Morton. Just handed him a piece of paper of his next mission. 

As the man started to walk away, Morton stopped him.

“Is it true about the last one? That it killed Ven and fed him to a vampire?” Morton asked.

The man only gave a slight nod, and walked away.

***** inside the cell ****

“A-after i ki-killed the wolf, i-i-i was brought here, to-to s-stop me f-from turning i-into a wolf.” i told the crouching man.

The man nodded.

“That's correct. Looks like everything went according to plan.” the man told him. “Your mind is still intact and you seem to be fine. We just need to do some tests on you to make sure nothing went wrong.” 

“T-that's fine.” i told him. 

I was still too tired from everything that happened and wanted to rest. 

“You rest up. And if you need anything, just ask me.” the man told me with a smile.

“O-ok.” i told him. “Who are you?”

“oh , right. I forgot to introduce myself. My name in Noah.” the man said with a smile as he looked into my now red and gold eyes.

sorry, I'm cutting into the story again. but this was an important chapter I needed to add. 

there are only 2.5 more chapters to this ark before its completed. which I'm hoping to get done soon.

also, some of you might have noticed, that I haven't updated the fixed version in about a month. well, my friend who was helping me with my spelling hasn't been on the site for the last few weeks. so i wanted to ask if there was anyone interested in helping me fix this stories spelling mistakes? 

also, in the next 2.5 chapters, there will be a BIG announcement. so look forward to that!

sorry, I have been on in a few days. 

some stuff happened a few days ago.

some of you might know, but to those who don't, my birthday was a few days ago. 

because a lot of my family was busy, we postponed my party for a few days and 3 days ago, we went to a bar.
now I don't drink, I don't like the taste. so by 1 in the morning, most of my family is drunk except me and our designated driver.

we had a few extra guests shows up so when it was time to go home, there wasn't enough room for everyone. besides the driver, I was the only one sober so I suggested I walk home, (about half an hour away). 

so at 1 in the morning, walking home, I got jumped by 2 guys. 

I wound up getting a black eye, my backpack got stolen, and I broke my hand punching a wall by accident when I was fighting back.

good news is, I got my stuff back and those assholes got arrested shortly after jumping me.
the bad news is whiting is going to take a bit longer.

just wanted to keep you all informed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry I really haven't been on much. After what happened I've been in a very bad mood. First I would like to thank everyone for there support,  you guys are awesome ^.^ 
With my hand broken, it's going to be a few weeks (5 if I'm lucky) for everything to be back to normal.  It's been very hard to get into a writing mindset lately because of my hand.  Honestly part of me just wanted to put it all on hold until my hand is better. 
Thankfully my friend pink, dispight already having a lot on there plate already, has offered to help me with the next 2 chapters of the story. I want to thank him for his help and so far we are already half way done with the next chapter.  
I just wanted to keep you all updated and hope you all have a great day ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Dispight a lot of complaints, I'm happy to say we are almost done with the next chapter.  
Something I want to get off my chest, I personally don't like how I made this arc. 
There was a lot I had planed for it that I had to scrap because I didn't have time for it. 
I planed on fleshing out the sisters more and giving them more of a personality as well as more baby moments from Bab.
A lot of it has to do with summer and just how little time I had. Plus now with a few more setbacks. But I want to say I do plan on fixing this later on. 

“OPEN THE GATE!” Fertuitus yelled as he and Simon came out of the forest carrying an unconscious Dracula.

Fertuitus drops his side of Dracula and forces Simon to try to rush back to the castle as something leaps at Fertuitus.

But with a simple swing of his sword, Fertuitus was able to decapitate the monster with ease.

The creature looked like a wolf that had all of its blood drained out of it. Almost like a ghoul. But that should be impossible. Only humans can become ghouls.

It's not long before more of these creatures start showing up and Fertuitus is forced to hold them off just long enough for Simon to get into the castle. As soon as he is, Fertuitus makes a run for it and leaps inside just as the doors are slammed shut.

“Where is everyone else! Where is Alucard?” a vampire asked Fertuitus

“I do not know. Simon and I found Dracula fighting a monster. It took all we had just to get back here.” Fertuitus told them. “I need to speak to the queen right now! We need to kill that beast now!”

My body feels cold.

I sat in a corner of my cell and shiver every now and then as my mind wanders around.

“How long are you going to stare at me, Alex?” Scarlet asked me as she sat on the opposite side of me.

I say nothing to it. I want nothing to do with it. Not after what it made me do…

I hear a door open and shut. Then a trail of footsteps that stop right in front of my cell.

“I have good news and bad news for you,” Layna told me in a hollow tone. No doubt because I'm probably the last person she would want to see alive. “Bab is doing fine. Your fighter soul ability stopped just before you hit her and you only broke her nose and knocked her out.”

Just hearing that makes my entire body shake as I dig my nails into my arm.

“Some big brother you are,” Scarlet commented. “Yet another little sister you let get hurt.”

“Now for the bad news. Because you were taking more than the prescribed dose, your body grew an immunity to the drug.” Layna told me. “Now even if you take them, they won't have much of an effect.”

I remain silent. After what I did, after seeing what I'm becoming, I just wish they would kill me now and get it over with. Kill me so I don't harm anyone, especially Bab again.

But I know why they cant. 

Until I'm a full monster, the bond won't break. Might as well keep me alive just so she won't be stuck with someone else again.

Layna let out a big sigh.

“Look, while we're mad at what happened, we don't blame you,” Layna told me. “Bab herself told us not to blame you for it. She’ll be here later to see you and…”

“DON'T BRING HER NEAR ME!” I yelled at Layna.

Layna closed her mouth and said nothing more. Just stared at me for a little while before moving on.

But despite my plead, Bab was still brought to see me. 

She had Melanthe and Layna’s bodyguard with her as she walked up to my cell.

I didn't look at her.

“Alex?” Bab said but got no response. “Alex, it's me.”

“Go on, answer her you monster,” Scarlet said as she walked around me. “Show her the true monster you really are.”

“I know it wasn't your fault Alex,” Bab told me. “I know you would never hurt me.”

But I said nothing again. 

“Please Alex, talk to me,” Bab asked me with sadness in her voice. “Please don't be upset.”

That's when I heard a key get inserted into the cell door.

In a flash, I slammed myself into the cell door and let out a roar that scared Bab so much she fell on her butt.

She had a terrified look on her face as she looked up at my long fangs and blood red eyes.

While I stared down at her bright red nose that was still healing and got a flash of her white diaper as it turned a bright yellow.

“Don't come near me ever again!” I yelled at Bab before I walked back to my spot and sat down, Just waiting to die.

Bab had tears in her eyes as she was helped up by her sister and walked out of the room.

“You're doing the right thing in order to protect her,” Gideon told me before he left as well.

“Maybe now you'll know my pain,” Scarlet said as she sat beside me.

A meeting was soon called as the 2 queens listened to Fertuitus’s report.

“After we left the castle, we were attacked by monsters I have never seen before. One was a bipedal beast like a werewolf, but much bigger. It seemed to be controlling ghoul like versions of other wolves.” Fertuitus told them.

“What happened to Alucard?” Melanthe asked.

“He and Dracula went after the beast while the rest of us fought off the ghouls. In the end, only Simon and I survived and went to help fight that beast. When we found them, we only saw Dracula fighting the beast.” Fertuitus explained. “Thankfully I was able to blind the beast, but not before it knocked Dracula out.”

“Right now we have those strange ghouls smashing against the gate.” Harrison comments. “And if that beast is still out there then we need to go kill it now before it has a chance to attack again.”

Both queens looked at each other and silently agreed on what they should do.

“Gather as many able Warriors as possible. We want this beast killed immediately.” Melanthe commanded them and immediately sent them on there way,

This whole ordeal was just so frustrating. What was going on?

Both sisters then looked over at Bab who was sitting off to the side with a sad look on her face. She wasn't even paying any attention as to what was happening as her mind was on Alex.

The entire castle was in an uproar as the call for battle was made. Nearly 60% of all vampires, werewolves, and hunters were in the armory gearing up for battle.

“I'm sorry Simon, but this is no place for a regular human to be right now,” Fertuitus told Simon as he entered the Armory.

“D-d-don't w-w-worry. I-i won’t b-be here l-long.” Simon stuttered. “I-i j-just w-wanted to s-see th-the bloodbath.”

“I'm sorry, but we can't take you along with us this time,” Fertuitus told Simon as he picked up a sword.

“This fight is no place for a human, step back.” another vampire told Simon. “Well kill that beast before you know it.”

Simon just smiled.

“N-no, y-you got m-me wrong,” Simon told them. “I-I'm talking about y-your b-bloodbath,”

“What?” the other vampire asked.

“Fertuitus, kill him,” Simon said without a stutter.

Suddenly Fertuitus swung his sword and cut off the vampires head without hesitation and got everyone’s attention.

“Welp, this has been a long time coming,” Simon said as his eyes turned into a bright red and yellow. “Kill them all my puppets.”

Suddenly the entire room exploded with fighting as Vampires suddenly turn on one another. 

Simon just chuckles for a moment as he watches the fighting and leaves.

“2 big problems down, just one more,” Simon says allowed as he makes his way to the throne room…

”What is going on!” Layna demanded as she rose up from her throne as she hears the commotion.

Two vampire guards rush in, 

“MY QUEENS! SOME OF THE VAMPIRES HAVE GONE MAD!” one of them yelled. 

“THERE ATTACKING THERE BRETHREN!” the other tells them.

Both queens looked at each other shocked for a moment. What is going on in there kingdom!

“Stop them immediately!” Melanthe demanded.

“Sorry, can't happen,” Simon says as he steps into the throne room. “They won't listen to you anymore.”

“Human, what did you do!” Layna yelled

“What did you do to my people!” Melanthe demanded.

“Just got them a little distracted while I kill there queens,” Simon told them casually with a smile on his face.

“How dare you!” the two vampires yelled and leaped at Simon to kill him.

Simon grabbed the both of them and smashed them into the ground with ease.

“Now then, let's...” before Simon could finish he was blasted with light and hit a wall.

“Enough nonsense.”  Melanthe told Simon while her hand was smoking from that attack. “ I am the queen of vampires, if you do not wish to die, tell us what is going on!”

Simon just started to chuckle.

“Wow, I didn't even feel that,” Simon said as he stood up. “Sorry but that won't hurt me.”

He was shot again, this time through the wall.

“Annoying bug.” Melanthe commented. “Now then, let's investigate what is…”

She stopped as she saw Simon, with most of his clothes burnt off from the light attack, come back through the hole in the wall.

“That's what I was afraid of?” Simon asked himself. “Had I known you were this week I would have killed you long ago.”

“Uqnokkubry,” Bab said stunned as she watched what was happening. 

“What are you!” Layna demanded.

“Does it matter? I'm going to kill you anyway.” Simon says as he charges at the queens with inhuman speed!

But before he could even get near them, Gideon got in front of them and hit Simon as hard as he could away from them.

“Ow,” Simon said as he jumped to his feet. “Almost forgot about you.”

“Gideon kill him!” Layna demanded.

“Yes, my queen,” Gideon told her as he began to transform.

His body grew larger and harrier as his clothes began to rip and shred. His fur was dark red as it covered his body. Once fully transformed into the Alpha werewolf, he let out a thunderous roar that could be heard throughout the castle!

Gideon wanted to end this fast as he charged at Simon, ready to rip his throat out with his fangs!

But Simon stopped Gideon with ease and held him with ease with his scrawny body. Surprising everyone watching.

“Nice transformation, now here's mine,” Simon told Gideon as his body began to change as well. 

Simons body grew even larger then Gideon as his body was covered in a silver fur. Gideon watched as both of Simon's eyes turned from a brown color, too red and gold!

“MY QUEENS! GET AWAY!” Gideon yelled as he tried to hold Simon, but Simon lifted Gideon up and tossed him away before lunging at the queen!

“You're not leaving that easily!” Simon roared but his claws went right through both queens! “WHAT?”

He spun around to the throne room door and saw the real ones already running out of it! For a moment, he forgot about Layna’s Dark magic!

“You won't get away from me!” Simon roared as he tried to go after them but Gideon tackled him first.

“You'll have to kill me first,” Gideon told Simon.

“With pleasure!”

“What was that thing!” Melanthe demanded to know as she ran while holding onto Bab’s hand.

“I don't know!” Layna commented as she ran beside them. “It looked like an Alpha but I couldn't sense it at all!” 

Suddenly a vampire came out of nowhere holding a silver sword. The vampire came charging at them and Melanthe was ready to blast it when a black wolf appeared. It pounced onto the vampire and bit into its neck to kill it.

“Wannatrip!” Layna cried out.

Wannatrip let out a loud bark before bowing to the queens.

Soon a few more wolves, hunters, and sane vampires ran up to the queens.

“Everyone! Listen to us!” Melanthe told them. “That human Simon is no human. Somehow they are causing all of this mayhem.”

“How is that possible?” a hunter asked. 

“We do not know. They somehow pose the means to do so by turning into a silver beast.” Layna told them. “For now we must get out of here and regroup until we can take them on.”

“gvcj cboij Cryf?” Bab asked. “gy acpj rychy vuq”

“Not now Bab.” Melathe told her. “We need to get out of here now.”

But Bab wasn't going to go, she wasn't going to leave Alex.

Melathe cried out in slight pain as she was shocked by Bab and let go of her hand. Bab then took off down a different hallway to the cells.

“BAB!” both sisters yelled.

“THERE YOU ARE!” Simon said as he caught up. A little bit of blood dripping from his mouth.

“GO WE WILL HOLD IT OFF!” a hunter told his queens as he shot a silver tipped arrow at the monster but it bounced off. 

Soon both the vampires and werewolves charged at Simon.

Not wanting their sacrifice to be in vain, they did as they were told and went after Bab followed by Wannatrip to act as a guard.

I was still in my spot, half listening to the chaos in the castle, and half in my mind. 

I was seeing my old home. The home my mom and I lived in with Scarlet and her dad before they moved away. 

“Why do you keep showing me this?” I asked Scarlet finally. 

“To make you remember,” Scarlet told me.

“Remember what?” I asked. “How you and your dad left? I was upset when you had to go.” 

“Why don't you stop telling yourself that and atone for what you did,” Scarlett told me.

I was about to ask what that was when I heard Bab screaming my name.

I turned to see Bab at my cell door panting.

“Stay away from me!” I yelled at her. “You're safer away from me!”

“BAB!” Bab’s sisters yelled as they ran inside to grab Bab. “Bab we need to get out of here now!”

But Bab shocked both of them.

“IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT ALEX!” Bab shouted at them before shocking them again.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked as I stood up.

“Were being attacked by a strong enemy,” Layna told me. “We need to get away now but Bab is being stubborn!”

“Bab, get out of here with your sisters now,”I tell Bab 

“Not without you,” Bab tells me stubbornly.

“Bab…” I say while glaring at her.

Bab just plops down onto the ground and folds her arms with a huff.

“Bab, we have no time for this!” Melathe said as she tried to get close but had to step back when Bab had electricity spark all around her.

“I'm not leaving without you Alex, monster or not,” Bab told me.

I was gritting my teeth at this point with her stubbornness. 

“Bab, I'm going to die anyway, get out of here and save yourself,”I tell her.

“Your responsible for me, meaning until you die that is still your job,” Bab told me.

We glared at each other for a moment before I let out a frustrating roar.

“She won't go unless I come with,”I tell her sisters. “Just let me go with and get her out of here. If I start freaking out kill me on the spot.”

Both sisters did not want to do this. Not after what I did and what I still could possibly do to Bab. but their choice was made when a ghoul barged in. it was undoubtedly one of the hunters.

Wannatrip wasted no time changing and growing into his werewolf form before going after the ghoul and killing it.

“Fine!” Both sisters said at the same time. “We just need to get out of here fast!”

Melathe blasted the lock off my cell and I was able to open it. The moment I got out Bab got up and hugged me.

“You are so getting spanked after this!” I tell her frustrated at her stubbornness. 

I pick Bab up and throw her onto my back.

“How do we get out of here?” I asked Bab’s sisters just as Wannatrip finished off the ghoul.

“Follow us.” Bab’s sisters said as they lead the way with Wannatrip beside them.

Bab held on tightly as I followed them. But as I followed, I could see scarlet watching me.

Getting out of the castle was fairly easy with Wanatrips help. If something wasn't friendly got close, I would freeze it, Bab would shock it, or Wannatrip would rip its head off.

The only two who didn't do much was Bab’s sisters.

Unlike us, the more they use their powers the more they hurt themselves. Hence why they don't use them that often.

As we got out of the castle with a side exit, we ran into the forest to get as far away from the castle as possible.

Thankfully everyone filled me in on what was going on.

“But why is he attacking now?” I asked. “Couldn't he have attacked from the beginning?”

“We don't know,” Layna told me. “But it doesn't matter. We just need to get…”

We all stopped as we notice ghoul beast surround us!

I dropped Bab from my back in order to take out my sword. 

“lw lv qlfh wr vhh brx vdlq djlq pdvwhu.” a voice said but I ignored.

I looked right at the monsters and bared my fangs, I was ready to kill them.

The beast all around us charged as Wannatrip and I split up to kill these beasts!

I was slashing at any beast that got close and freezing the rest. At least one of them had managed to lep onto me and try to take off my arm, but I froze its jaws open before punching it in the face.

Wannatrip, on the other hand, was ripping them to pieces.

Any that got past us were then shocked by Bab and blasted by Melathe.

“How many left!” I yelled as I finished the last one on my side.

“Not much!” Bab replied as she shocked another one before its head was blasted away by Melathe.

Melathe however then fell to her knees. Both of her hands nearly burnt to a crisp.

“You're using to much light magic!” Layna told her sister as she used her own dark magic to cover up Melathe’s hands to help them heal.

“There you are!” Simon yelled as he found where we were. “Thanks for the light show!”

He charged right at Bab and her sisters. 

While I might not have been fast enough to react, Wannatrip was. He bolted right at Simon, ready to kill, but Simon didn't want to deal with small fry as he batted Wannatrip away like they were nothing.

“BAB!” I screamed as I watched Simon charge right through them!

Suddenly they all appeared right beside me! 

“RUN!” Layna yelled just as Bab blasted a large electric attack right at Simon in hopes of stunning him.

I grabbed Bab and took off with her sisters as we tried to get away. But Simon was right behind us. Seemingly unfazed by anything. 

Every time he got close, I tried to make an ice wall to slow him down but he just broke right through it.

Then he finally caught up. With one swift movement, he batted Bab and me away before grabbing and pinning Layna to the ground. This time it wasn't a dark mirage. 

“Let her go!” Melathe screamed as she tried blasting Simon at close range but it didn't hurt him.

Instead, it left her open for him to grab her head!

“MELATHE! LAYNA!” Bab screamed in terror.

I watched in horror as I saw both sisters thrashing about trying to get free from Simons grasp before there were two loud crunches.

Both girls were motionless as Simon finally let go and their bodies fell to the ground, dead.

I could hear Bab screaming beside me as I felt something in me snap…

Alexander March
.- lv19
.- 109 (+4) 
.-75 (+3)
.-69 (+5)
.-65 (+2)
.-13 (+1)
.-74

.-fighter
.-fighter's soul
.- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
.-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv20
HP-96 (+20)
Attack-26
Defence-26 (+95)
Speed-26 (+9)
Regen-36 (+3)
Manna-366

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

Back in the castle, Dracula burst out of his bed.

He and every vampire and werewolf could feel every cell in there body screaming. Their hearts felt like they were being pierced while their blood felt like it was boiling.

Everyone knew at that moment, their queens were dead. And so were they.

*********authers notes****

i want to make an apology for the long wait for this chapter. 
due to a lot of unforeseen setbacks, such as work, a broken hand, and some medical problems,i wasant able to write very often.

i would like to thank my friend Pinkthedinosaur for helping me with a lot of this chapter. dispight there workload they took as much time as they could to help me write 2/3 of this chapter.

hopefully thanks to there help i will be able to finish the next chapter a lot faster if there is no more setbacks.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice little update.
So I went to a doctor today. Good news is my hand should be more or less healed within the next  3 weeks. So wooo!
Also, the new chapter is still stuck at just 50%. Mostly because I had an old friend of mine come see me for a week, and pink has been busy with work.
Man am I looking forward to the end of this crappy summer -_-
But good news is the next chapter is going to be long so hopefully the wait is worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Eva is my character but the art was done by GigaMessy. 

if anyone is interested in seeing more of their art, please go check them out! https://www.deviantart.com/gigamessy

this is Eva half turning into her wyvern form!

also, I would like to make a small update. sadly, Pink and I have hit anouther wall. a few days ago one of pinks friends really needed pinks to help with something and i haven't heard from them in a few days. but I'm not worried. I'm sure ill hear from him soon when he can talk. thankfully i already have most of what we were already working on so while pink is dealing with his stuff, I will be fixing some of the spelling mistakes and sending what we have of the story to my beta reader/spell checker. that way when pink gets back, most of the story will already be fixed and ready and all we will need is the ending.

I would also like to thank you all for being so patient with not only me, but pink as well during this long, and busy summer.

jub50_sketch_11_by_gigamessy-dckpagb.png