Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

****** quick message. I would have had this chapter up yesterday but it just didn't feel right. it originally was all threw Fran's POV but I don't think it would give off the same feel as it has now. I worked extra hard to get this chapter out before the day was over. Merry Christmas to you all!*******

Fran’s POV.

“So do we have a deal?” I asked Enedina as we both looked down at the bag of 200 pieces of gold.

I knew I didn't have to ask, I already know what she will pick. She will choose the easy option, the one where she doesn't have to do a damn thing just as long as it benefits her.

Enedina looks up at me with a blank stare and…..

**************3 days ago

It's already been a few weeks since Alex and Bab left and things are starting to settle down again.

Most of the kingdom didn't know what to make of what happened the day prince Lauren became king. 

Most people thought we were being attacked by monsters when they heard the roars coming from the castle. 

Even now most people don't know what really happened in the castle. Rummers say the prince ran away from the castle to recruit a dragon and took over the castle. Some say the prince was a dragon. And so many more ridiculous claims.

A ridiculous claim that no one believes is that the prince was kidnaped by a diaper wearing little girl and her adopted father, who trained him for 3 weeks before riding a shapeshifting monster back to the kingdom before facing and beating his brother not once but twice.

I can only laugh when I hear people talk about it. 

Things have slowly begun to change around here. some laws are fixed and changed to be better for everyone. The guards were given a little more funding to help protect the city more, and to prepare for the next festival. As of now, things are going fairly well.

However, not everyone is happy about the new king. Some thinking he’s too young to be king, or that the old king was better. But most of them just like to make trouble.

The two that hate him the most, however, is the former queen and prince, Enedina and Danilo.

Because they were stripped of there royal title and had nowhere to go. they had nothing but the clothes on their backs.

A few good townsfolk who didn't know what was going on offered to help them with a place to stay until things got sorted out. However, thanks to Enedina’s attitude and constantly demanding to be treated like royalty, Enedina, and her son were soon kicked out.

I once asked kin Lauren why he doesn't give them any type of money to at least settle down.

The king told me that while he regretted his hasty decision at the time if he could go back he would have let them take only what was there's so that they could sell it and still have a peaceful life.

But, be they family or not, he can't go back on his own law. As to why he doesn't still try to help them, it's because the people would see it as a type of weakness. If the people saw him give special treatment to the people he’s punishing, then they will expect it for themselves. Despite only being a kid, King Lauren is already facing his own hardships.

I remember It was a nice sunny day when I first meet Danilo, he had run into my shop and slammed the door shut.

********* Danilos POV.

‘WHERE DO I GO!’ my mind screamed as I ran as fast as I could to outrun the older teens chasing me.

I immediately cut a corner and knew it was only a matter of time before they caught up. Desperate, I ran into the closest building and slammed the door shut.

Without a moment's hesitation, I ran through the empty shop and into the closest room I could see. It was a tiny broom closet filled with clothes of all colors and I could just barely fit myself into. 

Not even a few seconds later did the three teens rush into the shop. I don't know what they were doing, and I was too afraid to peak out to look, but I could clearly hear them seac=rching the shop.

“Excuse me, but do you mind?” a woman's voice asked.

“We're looking for a little brat and we thought we saw him run in here.” one of the boys said.

“Boys, I'm running a business, do you think I want kids running into my shop and reeking havoc? Now get out of my shop before I call a guard to arrest the three of you for trespassing.” the woman told them.

“Come on, he must have run down a different alley.” I heard one of them say as the three of them left the shop.

There were a few moments of silence when the closet door was suddenly opened and the sudden light hit my eyes.

“They're gone now. You can come out.” the woman said as she took a step back to let me come out.

When I came out I looked at the woman and saw she was a much older woman and was fat. 

“I-i'm sorry.” I quickly told here before I tried to run out the front door before she had the chance to report me to a guard or something but was stopped when the women grabbed my arm.

“Not so fast young man, mind telling me what that was all about?” the woman asked, wondering why I was being chased by three teens.

“They were talking bad about my mother and me, so I punched one of them,” I told her as I tried to get my arm free from her grasp.

“You know, for a former prince, that was a very stupid thing to do.” the woman told me as I now glared at her for bringing up me being a former prince.

“I might not have my royal mark but I don't deserve to be disrespected!” I yelled at the fat woman as I finally broke free of her hand but fell on my butt.

“Boy, someone really needs to teach you how respect really works,” she told me as she crossed her arms.

“Fuck off!” I yelled as I got up and run to the front door but stopped when the woman grabbed my shoulder.

“You do remember you have three people still looking for you, and you're in tattered clothes.” the woman told me before letting me go. 

It was here I finally looked at my cheap shirt I was forced to wear and saw the back of my sleeve was completely ripped. Most likely it got caught on something while I was running.

Ever since my mom and I were stripped of our title, we had to sell the only thing of value we had, our clothes. Our clothes were made from some of the finest material around and were worth a bit but that forced us to have to wear these peasant clothing.

“Come on, you can wait in here until the coast is clear.” the woman said as she walked to a different room and gestured me to follow her. With no other choice, I did.

I had sit at a table while the woman went back to the shop to get something.

“You're lucky I'm a taler and have something just your size,” she told me as she tosses me a blue shirt.

“I don't need your charity,” I told her as I tossed it onto the floor. I might not be royalty but I still have my pride.

The fat woman just glared at me for a moment before pointing at the shirt.

“first, pick that up. You are in my home and you will not disrespect it. next, this is not charity, I just don't feel comfortable looking at a boy wearing a ripped up shirt. And lastly, if you don't put it on, you are more then welcome to leave.” she told me.

I just glared back at her for a moment before I finally succumbed to her demand. I really didn't feel like running for my life again over a simple shirt.

Unknown to me at the moment, as I was taking off my shirt and putting the new one on, the woman was looking staring at me and all the marks on my body.

“Did those guys do that to you?” the woman asked.

“What?” I asked as I looked down at the bruises all over my body. “Y-ya, they did.”

I don't know if she believed my lie or not, but that didn't matter as my stomach began to rumble very loudly.

“Hungry?” the woman asked.

I didn't say a word as I looked down at the ground, ashamed of myself.

The woman left the room for a moment and came back with a basket full of socks and sat it in front of me.

“Whats this?” I asked confused.

“Work,” she told me. “You find the matching pairs for me and I'm going to pay you with lunch.” the woman told me as she walked into the kitchen to start making some food.

I was going to start protesting when my stomach made another rumble. I then started to match the socks in front of me to get that free lunch.

It was just a simple sandwich, but I didn't care as I quickly ate the entire thing. The only good food I've had in 2 days.

“When was the last time you ate?” she asked me.

“None of your business,” I told her as I finished the sandwich not wanting anyone to know I haven't really eaten much in the last week. “I should probably be going.”

I stood up from the table and made my way to the front door, with the woman right behind me. 

“Thank you for the food, miss...?”

“Fran, my name is Fran,” the women told me as she gave me a warm smile before I left her shop to head home.

Unknown to me at the time, Fran followed me…

********************* Frans Pov.

The next day I was walking back to the shop after a little meeting I had with the king. He asked me to return tomorrow to pick up what I asked for. I was in a slightly good mood after the king agreed to grant my request.

But that was washed away as I saw Danilo being chased by those same thugs from before. Danilo ran into an alleyway with the tugs hot on his heels and I went after them.

When I cough up the boys had Danilo on the ground while one of them started hitting the boy.

“Enough!” I yelled at them as they all stopped to look at me.

I took a deep breath before putting a smile on my face.

“I would greatly appreciate it if you leave that boy alone,”I told the three teen thugs about to hit the younger boy again.

“Beat it old lady.” one of them told me as he turned back to Danilo and was about to hit him again. 

‘old?’

“I must not have been clear,” I say as I grab his arm. “Leave him alone.”

The thug got mad at me and swung around to hit me with his other hand, however, I took a step back and he completely missed.

“How dare you try to strike a lady!” I yell as I smack him across his face, knocking him to the ground.

“Hey!” the other two thugs yelled as they one rushed over to help his friend, while the other rushed over to hit me.

I effortlessly grabbed him by his arm and spun him around before letting him go and having him land on top of his friends, knocking them all over.

“You know, back when my husband was alive, he liked to have me spar with him before he went questing,” I told the boys with a warm smile still on my face as they stared up at me. “I never lost to him, Do you really think I would lose to some lowly street thugs?”

Suddenly the three thugs felt a cold chill run down their spine as they realized just who they were trying to fight. The scariest woman in all of Pa’s.

The three thugs immediately scrambled to their feet and took off, all fearing for their lives.

I looked back down at the small boy still on the ground staring up at me and I gave him a warm smile.

“Come along now,” I tell him as I began to walk away.

“Y-yes Mis.Fran,” Danilo stammered as he got up and began following me.

I walked with him back to my shop where I got out a little med-kit and began treating Danilo’s wounds.

His cheek was starting to swell and he had a little nose bleed but nothing I could not treat.

“I'm glad I was just walking past when I did,”I told him as I finished and began putting the med kit away.

“I didn't need your help,” Danilo mumbled as he left without saying thank you.

Shigh~

“That boy really needs to learn some manners,” I tell myself as I decided to follow him, hoping the boy doesn't get into any more trouble.

I stayed in the background as I watched Danilo get kicked out of every inn and guardpost as he tried to look for a job posting but found no one wanting to hire a brat like him.

I finally walked up to him sitting on a park bench and decided to sit down next to him.

“What do you want,” Danilo asked notably depressed.

“You know, as long as you have that choker on, you won't be able to do any adventure job,” I tell him.

Just as there are bracelets that allow people to use magic, there are some items that suppress magic. The black choker in one such item. The choker is created by the royal family's and as long as they are alive the choker cannot be removed unless the one who made it takes it off.

This item is only used on people who misuse their magic powers and they are suppressed until they go to trial and they receive their punishment.

Not long after Enedina and Danilo were removed as royalty, they soon started abusing their powers and were forced to wear the chockers or be locked up.

“I know that, but there's nothing else for me to do!” Danilo yelled.

“Wow now, calm down and take a deep breath. what do you mean nothing else to do?” I asked him as he took a deep breath and calmed down.

“I need to make money,” Danilo told me.

“Then why don't you find different work?” I asked him.

“Like what?! I'm a prince! I don't know anything else!” Danilo yelled as he stood up. “Just what other job am I supposed to do!”

I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before I also stood up.

“Follow me,” I told him.

“What?” Danilo asked as he watched me walk away, for a moment he wondered if he really should or not before reluctantly following behind me.

He followed me all the way back home where I lead him to the supply closet he hid in yesterday and handed him a broom.

“I want you to sweep up my shop,” I told him.

“What? No!” Danilo said as he dropped the broom.

“You want money? Then you work. No work, no money, and you're more than welcome to leave.” I tell him as I cross my arms waiting for his response.

I watch as he walks over to the door and was about to leave when he suddenly stopped. I didn't say a word as he slowly walked back to me and picked up the broom.

Danilo definitely was pampered all his life. It took me half an hour just to teach him how to use a broom and he wound up having to sweep the shop 3 times just to get it clean with his sloppy work.

By the time he was done it was already dark out. 

“Here you go, 3 bronze for your work,” I tell him as I give him the coins.

“Wait that's it?” Danilo asked. “But I worked all day!”

“Ya, the same task over and over that you couldn't finish the first time. If it was anyone else I would have given them 3 copper and kicked them out a long time ago.” I told him as he looked at the coins slightly disappointed. “This is how the real world works. You get paid to do a job, if you don't do your job right you don't get paid.”

As Danilo mad his way to the door I called out to him.

“Come back tomorrow and be prepared to work hard,” I told him.

Danilo just looked back and stared at me for a moment before having a slight smile on his face and nodded in agreement before running off.

As the door shut my smile faded as I looked at the door. I decided to grab my coat and follow Danilo. Hoping that I wouldn't see what I saw yesterday.

*********Danilo’s POV

‘It wasn't much, but at least I had something.’ I thought as I ran to the crappy little shack my mother and I call home.

I used the money Mis.Fran gave me to get some food and while it wasn't much, it is definitely more then we had.

“Mother, I'm back,” I say as I opened up the door and walked in. 

I watched as I saw my mother stubble into the main room and look at me. Completly drunk with a bottle in her hand.

“Mother, I managed to get some work and got some money!” I told her as I walked over to her with the bag of food in my hand.

“W-ware is it?” my mother asked, slurring her words a bit as she held out her hand.

“I use it to get us some food!” I told her excitedly. We haven't had a proper meal in ages and I thought this would be good.

My mother just stood there, however, not pleased with me for getting the food. Instead, my mother's face got angry as she dropped her bottle and began hitting me!

“You useless child! You lose us our royalty! You lose us our money! And now you bring back useless crap! I should have aborted you when I had the chance!” mother screamed as she continuously beat me as I fall to the floor covering my head as the hitting continued until she lost her balance and fell to the floor.

My mother still so drunk, passed out at that very moment.

With tears in my eyes, I jump to my feet and run into my small room were a little mattress awaited me. I lay on the bed with tears and snot dripping from my face. My stomach growls but I dared not move to get the food I brought in fear that my mother might wake up and continue the beating.

Right outside Fran watched in hatred as she watched from the window what had happened. 

It took every fiber of her body not to rip that door open and kill the woman inside. But instead, Fran walked away.

********************* Frans POV

I waited for Danilo to come through the door and I happily greeted him. 

Danilo had on a long-sleeved shirt despite it being a very warm day outside. His eyes were still red and slightly puffy but I decided not to say a word as I lead him into the back room.

“Today I'm going to show you how to fold some clothes,” I told him as I picked up a shirt and folded it right in front of him.

It took a few tries but he eventually got the hang of it and began doing it on his own.

After a few hours, I made us lunch and had him do the sweeping again before I closed the shop early and asked Danilo to watch it while I was out.

“I'll be back shortly,” I tell him with a large smile on my face as I shut the door.

Two hours later I slammed my fist on the door to Danilo’s home. No one answered but after asking the neighbors if Enedina left, they told me she never leaves her home unless it's to get alcohol.

So I went back to slamming on the door until I could hear angry footsteps stomp their way to the door.

“WHAT!” Enedina screamed before I punched her in the face.

Enedina woke up twenty minutes later with a black eye and tied to a chair.

“What's going on!” she screamed as I walked over with a little candle and sat it down on a tinny table before I sat down across from her. “Who the fuck are you!”

“My name is Fran, I can't really say it's a pleasure to me the former queen,” I tell her. 

Enedina was now beyond pissed and didn't even know what to say.

“Now that I have your attention I want to ask you something,” I told her. “Why did you give birth to your son?”

“What's that supposed to mean!” Enedina asked.

“I've seen and heard the way you treat your son. So I'll ask again, Why did you give birth to your son?”

“He’s my son and I will treat him how I want!” Enedina yelled “ now untie….

She suddenly stopped as I pulled out a knife and slammed it into the table in front of us.

“I know you don't like kids, so I'll give you one last chance to tell the truth,” I told her as I was in no mood for any games.

Enedina just looked at the knife and gritted her teeth.

“It’s all my stupid husband's fault,” Enedina told me. “He just had to have a child before he met me. A child that would one day take over his father's throne. Then what would happen to me? Was I supposed to pretend to be that brats mother and hope he kept me around when he became king? No, I wasn't going to let some brat take what I worked so hard for. I knew I couldn't kill that brat but I could have my own kid. Since my child was born while I was queen I thought that would make him above the brat who was only half royalty.”

“But then you found out that's not how the thrown worked,” I said as Enedina nodded.

“I couldn't believe it. I ruined my perfect body just on the possibility that my son would become king. I gave that brat everything, the perfect life and what does he do? He fucks it all up and look where we are. Were now living as sewer rats just because that brat was useless!” Enedina screamed.

We sat there for a few minutes as Enedina panted heavily from her yelling.

“I would like to adopt Danilo from you,” I told her bluntly after she calmed down.

“What?” Enedina asked as she looked at me confused.

I want to adopt Danilo.” I told her again. “If you don't want him then I will take him.”

Enedina then burst out laughing.

“Why would I ever agree to that!” Enedina yelled.

“I knew you wouldn't just say yes. Which is why I would like to make a deal.” I told her as I pulled out a bag out of my pocket and set it down in front of us. “I will buy Danilo from you.”

With that, I opened the bag to reveal 200 gold coins.

“I've been saving up for years. And this is everything I have.” I told her which was half a lie.

I have been saving up for years but I only had 84 gold saved up. So I asked the king to loan me the money.  I told him it was a special investment that would help me. The king was skeptical about it but knowing he could trust me already he okayed it. Still not knowing what it would be for.

“So do we have a deal?” I asked Enedina as we both looked down at the bag of 200 pieces of gold.

I knew I didn't have to ask, I already know what she will pick. She will choose the easy option, the one where she doesn't have to do a damn thing just as long as it benefits her.

Enedina looks up at me with a blank stare and nodded.

“Fine, you can have the brat,” Enedina told me.

“That's good, but before we finish here, there are still two more things for this deal,” I tell her as I yank the knife out of the table.

********************Danilios Pov.

I was sitting at the front desk waiting for Fran to get back. What could be taking her so long? I wondered.

I had already swept the entire shop 3 times, just to make sure I got it right and because I had nothing else to do.

Thankfully Fran came back and greeted me with a smile.

“I'm sorry I'm late, I just had to finish with something important,” Fran told me before giving me 7 bronze. 

“Thank you,” I tell her before rushing home. This time not spending any of it so mother won't hit me again.

Almost immediately I felt something was off before I even opened the door. I could hear movement inside and not the normal stumbling from before.

I open the door and immediately my nose is hit with the smell of food cooking.

“Danilo? Is that you?” mother yelled from our tiny kitchen, and surprisingly sober! “Go wash up, dinner will be ready soon.”

What was going on?

I decided not to question it as I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and face before I went back into the living room.

“Go wait at the table.” mother told me before I could ask her anything but I did as I was told.

Once I was at the table I noticed something strange, there was a small hole in it. Was that always there?

“Dinners ready.” mother said as she sat a plate down in front of me.

Ok, this has to be a dream, my mother cooking? 

I looked up and stared in confusion, for more than one reason.

“Danilo, it's not polite to stare,” she told me, not even bringing up her swelling black eye.

“What's going on?” I finally asked.

“Were having dinner,” she answered me, dodging my question.

I really didn't know what to do. So I picked up my utensils and began eating, and it was tearable.

We sat there in an awkward silence as we forced the terrible food down our stomachs. But despite the food, it felt surprisingly nice. When was the last time mother and I eat together?

“Come along Danilo.” mother told me as we finished dinner and she went to the front door where a small bag was sitting.

She picked it up as we left the house and I followed mother to wherever she was taking me.

It wasn't until we were almost there did I realize we were heading to Fran's shop.

“Mother, why are we here?” I asked.

Mother just turned around and knelt down in front of me.

“I met Mis.Fran today.” mother told me. “She’s seen the bruises on your body and confronted me about them. She helped me realize that I'm not fit to be a mother.”

“Mother, what are you saying?” I asked not understanding where this was going.

“I've done many wrong things. I've hit you, abused you, called you names, and even blamed everything on you. Nothing I do will ever make up for what I've done.” mother said with a slight tear in her eye. “I want what's best for you, which is why I've asked Mis Fran to watch over you until I'm ready to be a real mother.”

I didn't know what to do. I just looked down at the ground with tears in my eyes and my body shaking. Was my mother really leaving me? Was she really just dropping me onto some strangers house?

“Danilo,” my mother said as she pulled me into a hug. “It's all going to be alright. I'll come back for you someday.”

With that mother stood up and knocked on the door of the shop.

*************** author's POV

Danilo watched as his mother walked away. Tears still streaming down his face as he realized he has truly lost everything he once had.

Enedina, on the other hand, couldn't have been happier. She was finally rid of one of her burdens. She honestly would have just left him to fend for himself as soon as she got the money but Fran had her make a deal.

Enedina had to have at least one last goodbye meal. Fran wanted her to give Danilo some type of good memory of his mother. Enedina was just glad her acting was good enough to convince him.

Fran, on the other hand, knew what had happened. While it wasn't the best way to go about things, she also knew that any other option would have hurt the boy even worse than now. Danilo was an overly spoiled brat that needed to learn a lot. But Fran also knew that it was just how he was raised. 

Fran could never have kids, but she hoped she could at least raise this boy better than his bitch of a mother.

Danilo could only take one last look at his mother, the last time he would ever see her in his life. 

He was a prince who lost his title and his family. Everything he once had was now gone. His older brother was dead, the younger banished him. His king father never saw him as special and his mother saw him as a pawn and a burden. 

Fran led her adopted son into the old guest room, now his new room. Neither of them knowing what the future may lead. 

Danilo laid his head on his new bed as the bastard son of two fathers closed his crying eyes, hoping thing to be better.

Fan just looking at him, knowing she made the right choice and promised herself to be a good mother.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chapter 1 “FUCK!” I yelled as I ran true a sea of trees. Behind me was a pack of beasts chasing me. “They're catching up!” the small girl strapped to my back yelled. “I know that B

chapter 2 My first time I fought a monster I was nearly killed. As bab and I traveled Bab helped to explain things to me. Such as stats. By holding up the bracelet I can see a stats board.

Chapter 5.  After the day Bab had I gave her the bead again as soon as we got back.  “If I see Marvo before we leave I'm frying his ass,” Bab said as she slowly began to regain body function

Posted Images

hi, quick status update again. as you all know new years is coming up so I've decided to postpone the next chapter release until then. (fuck I set up Friday as my upload day and I've barely kept that...) anyway, next chapter will be another side chapter and one that I've been wanting to do for a while. after that, it will be back to the main story! lastly, I've chosen the vampier's character name, Fertuitus! (didn't get that many suggestions and this sounded the best for him)

A woman stares down at a grave.

She is used to death, losing comrades, friends, and family, a death of anyone close to her has always hurt.

“Dammit Elroy, why did you do it?” the queen of Parïtet asked.

Many years ago a 15-year-old boy finally left his small village town. His dream was to become a warrior and destroy one of the dark crystals. 

His mother died years ago and he never knew his father. But the young man did have a girl he loved. He wanted her to go with him, to get out of the small village and see the world! But her father would not allow it.

So before the boy left, they shared one last passionate night together and the boy promising to return for her.

He never came back.

That same girl, however, gave birth to a healthy baby boy she would name Elroy.

Growing up, Elroy would always ask about his father, who was he? Why wasn't he around? Where was he?

His mother would always tell him the same things. He is a good man, he is protecting the world, and he was somewhere out there.

Finally, at the age of 15, Elroy left his village just as his father did before him in hopes of finding his father. The only thing he had was his father's name and the suggestion to head to Parïtet.

Elroy did as he was told and he did travel to Parïtet. And within a week Elroy was told where to find his father.

But, everything he knew about his father was shattered upon seeing him for the first time.

Elroy's father was part of the royal knights of Parïtet but he was a drunk man hitting on waitresses in a bar. But that wasn't what shattered Elroy's hart.

Elroy didn't let the man know who Elroy really was but he tried to ask his father so many questions.

And the drunk man answered them.

Elroy’s father never returned to the village because there was nothing there for him. It was just too small for him and he needed excitement in his life.

When asked about maybe a girlfriend or something, Elroy's father just laughed. There was a girl he left, but compared to the hot girls in Parïtet she was nothing.

Elroy punched his father and stormed out of the bar. His father never remembering what happened that day.

Enraged Elroy refused to believe that man was his father. To vent out his rage Elroy got a sword and began fighting anything he could. 

But without a bound, Elroy had no way to get much stronger and he soon found himself biting more than he could chew when he fought an area boss.

Elroy would have died that day, had he not been saved. The one to save his life was a beautiful woman who killed the boss with just one swing of her sword. She was older than him and he could tell they were worlds apart.

“Ok boy pay up.” She told him.

“W-What?” Elroy asked stunned to hear someone say that.

“I saved your life and I'm asking for compensation,” she told him.

“I-I don't have anything to give,” Elroy told her.

The woman just glared at him before looking him up and down before smiling.

“Fine then, until you can pay me back you're going to work for me.” she declared.

And like that, Elroy was recruited into the royal guards as the assistant to the leader of the 3rd division, Mis.Laura Maynard.

Mis.Maynard was the first to see Elroy's potential and actively trained him to become stronger. Telling him that until he beat her she would own his life.

Over the next 3 years, Elroy grew into his own, becoming a knight himself and even becoming 2nd in command right under Mis.Maynard, and never once beating her.

At the age of 20, a Dark crystal was found and the knights of Parïtet were sent to destroy it.

The plan was to work together to clear out the monsters first, but fueled by greed many knights broke formation and went after the crystal themselves.

The monsters killed many knights, and almost killing them all. Until the dark crystal was destroyed. The magic released from the crystal was enough to kill off the surrounding monsters and Ingolf the remaining knights in magic as a new castle and borders arose from the earth.

While others cheered and celebrated Elroy couldn't help but be mad. as one to destroy the crystal was one of the knights who broke formation, Elroy's father.

Nearly 70% of the knights who died, died because some knights broke formation. Elroy watched as friends he made over the last few years die right in front of him, all over greed. and the person who became king of a new kingdom was one such person.

Elroy wanted nothing more than to kill his father right then and there. Damn the consequences! 

But it was Mis.Maynard who stopped him.

“He’s not worth it, and he never will be.” She told Elroy.

After that day, Elroy noticed a strange mark had appeared on his leg. The mark of royalty that only the children of royalty will receive. Ashamed of it Elroy could no longer stand being in the knights and left Parïtet.

“Remember Elroy, your life belongs to me until you can beat me!” Mis.Maynard yelled at him as she and the rest of the 3rd division saw him off on his own journey.

Elroy traveled the world, and even went to the dark continent Guadalupe, but found he liked it better in Misae.

He was finally making a name for himself after 5 years. When Elroy got a special message asking for him to return to Parïtet for a special ball in honor of every knight that has served Parïtet. 

If it was only that Elroy wouldn't have bothered. He finally made a life for himself. Why should he go back?

Then he read who sent the message, Qween Maynard.

During this 5 years, the former queen of Parïtet passed away. With no children of her own, the throne was left vacant and awaiting a new queen. Dozens of women came to become queen, but the throne picked the only one who served and protected the kingdom for many years.

The ball was fantastic. Most of the people there were the current and former knights of the kingdom. Queen Maynard wanted to thank each and every one of them personally for not only serving their kingdom but for many of them for serving with her as well.

“Elroy? Is that really you?” Queen Maynard asked as Elroy approached her and bowed to her with a smile on his face.

“It's been a long time,” Elroy greeted her.

“It sure has. You no longer look like that scared boy I saved many years ago.” Queen Maynard told him.

“And you're no longer the same strong capten I looked up to, you're now an even stronger queen.” Elroy complimented her.

“Ow, knock it off Elroy, I'm still the same woman I was back then. I might have a new title but I won't change who I am,” she told him.

“Then might I make a request?” Elroy asked.

“What might that be?” Queen Maynard asked.

“I wish to challenge you to a dual,” Elroy told her and the entire ballroom went silent as all eyes were on Elroy.

Some demanded Elroy be arrested, some who knew Elroy would defend him, and the rest were just stunned. But all went quiet when the queen raised her hand.

“You do know what you just asked right?” Queen Maynard asked as a grin grew on her face.

‘Yes Qween Maynard, I have challenged you for my life back, and it is only if I defeat you would you give it to me.” Elroy told her. “I've also heard you haven't used a sword in a while, not since the birth of your child a few years ago. If you would like I would gladly wait until you are ready to accept my challenge.”

“My how cocky you've become.” Queen Maynard told Elroy. “But I think I'll be fine. I accept your request immediately.”

And like that the ballroom exploded with noise as everyone cleared the way for the Queen's duel with Elroy.

The queen ripped up her dress to move better and took out her sword that she hasn't used in 4 years. But her many years of training never went away.

Everyone watched as the two of them clashed. Time and again, neither one of them giving an inch. The entire ballroom roared in cheers as the two of them clashed.

But to them, they never heard a word. It was like the rest of the world was gone. Elroy couldn't help but look back at his time training under her, losing every match he ever had with her.

And before even Elroy knew it himself, he had disarmed Queen Maynard and had his sword pointed at her throat.

Elroy stabbed his sword into the ground and got on one knee before bowing to the queen

Queen Maynard stood up and looked down at the still bowing Elroy.

“Elroy, know I did not hold back, know that I accepted your request, you do not need to bow to me.” Queen Maynard told him as he looked up at her. “I saved your life many years ago and now I gladly give it back.”

Elroy could now hear as the ballroom exploded in cheers for Elroy, a man dumb enough to challenge a queen to a sword fight and win!

“What will you do with your life now?” Queen Maynard asked Elroy as he finally stood up.

“I don't know.” was all he could really say. He never thought that far ahead.

“Then let me ask you something, would you mind giving your life to me, just one more time?” Queen Maynard asked.

From that day on, Elroy became the Royal Guard and Right hand to the throne. He was the one person Queen Maynard not only respected but trusted with her life. An honor only exceeded by the queen's own husband.

A year later Queen Maynard sent Elroy on a special task to Pa’s. while he didn't enjoy having to go, if it was for his queen then he would gladly do it.

Elroy reached Pa’s a day early and found it hard to feel comfortable here. Everything just reminded him of that day they destroyed the dark crystal and about his father.

So in order to calm his nerves, he went to a bar.  He was slowly drinking from his 3rd glass when he noticed a woman with a hood on sitting at the other end of the table. maybe it was the alcohol or something else but he felt the need to talk to her.

Af first the conversation didn't go that well but the women soon started to open up a bit.

“I'm from the other world. When I first got here this was the only bar that served any decent alcohol.” the woman told Elroy. “It's been years since I've been here but it was the only place I could think of to help get my mind off of my stress.”

They were completely drunk when Elroy took the woman to his hotel room and began making out, and soon it would lead to more….

When Elroy woke up the next morning he could only remember parts of the night. The woman was already gone and Elroy never got her name. But he did remember he got one good look at her face, maybe he might run into her again before he left.

And Elroy was right, he met the woman standing beside the king of Pa’s. Enedina, the queen of Pa’s.

It was by some miracle that the king never noticed the fear Elroy had and continued with their business.

Enedina was the one to confront Elroy once the meeting was over and no one else was around.

The conversation basically ended with it was a mistake and they would never talk about it again. If Elroy did ever tell anyone, Enedina would kill Elroy and he agreed.

Months later Elroy would see a newspaper with the headline “Queen Enedina gives birth to her first son! Prince Danilo!” 

Elroy just looked at the headline before putting it down. He didn't care about Pa’s royalty or their kids. For him right now he was busy taking care of a pregnant Queen Maynard.

When Queen Maynard gave birth to her second daughter Ramonita, Elroy was placed as her retainer, and Elroy would gladly accept.

Over the next 11 years, Elroy loyalty served under his queen and watched after princess Ramonita as she grew into her own.

But that's when Elroy received the news, The King of Pa’s had just died.

Elroy didn't know how to react to that news. His father just died, a man he hated, and yet, he felt no emotion to hearing his death.

It wasn't long after that did Elroy received the news of Prince Chet's banishment by the thrown. No one could see that coming. Wasn't it always the firstborn that received the title of king first? Why would he be banished? But Elroy knew the truth, that Chet wasn't the first born, he was.

But Elroy didn't want the throne, he was happy to serve under his queen and protect the kingdom he loved.

But even with his father's death, Elroy would not escape from the problems his father has created with his death when Enedina paid him a visit.

She demanded Elroy help her with something. 

“I want you to kill Prince Lauren,” she demanded of Elroy.

“Why would I kill your son! A prince!” Elroy yelled at the queen when she asked him this.

“That brat is not my son! He is the bastard child of the late king and one of his slut maids.” Enedina told Elroy. “And I don't want anyone getting in my son’s way of becoming king.”

“Then find someone else to do your dirty work, I want nothing to do with Pa’s kingdom,” Elroy told her.

“You know, I gave birth to my son nine months after we first met,” Enedina told Elroy. “And you have the same features as the king.”

“What, are you telling me, that Danilo is my son?” Elroy asked.

“Doubtful, Danilo has the royal mark and that can only be passed down by the purebloods of the royal family,” Enedina told Elroy, not knowing he really was of the royal family. “But just the accusation of it would hurt your reputation, and the reputation of your queen.”

Elroy could only look at Enedina with hate in his eyes as he knew where this was going.

“How would the people react to hearing the representative of the Parïtet kingdom possibly had a child with the queen of Pa’s while the king was still alive?” 

It would hurt their reputation, but it wouldn't be that bad. This Elroy knew, but his pride would not let him let anything like that hurt his kingdom. Or shame his queen.

“What would you like of me?” Elroy asked.

Just like that, Elroy began making plans. Prince Lauren would be marrying Princess Ramonita. But before they could actually meat, the prince will have a fatal accident. At least, that's what the plan was supposed to be.

When the time came to start his plan he never expected to meet Alex and Bab. Elroy didn't want the princess to be harmed so he hoped that he could get Alex to take her on a longer path to reach their destination. While sadly Elroy would have to kill the child Bab, if it was for the princess and his queen, he would do whatever was needed.

But, even more, problems arose when Alex and Ramonita somehow met up with them. Elroy was stunned when he learned Ramonita had learned dark magic and even used it to save Alex's life.

When Alex and Bab were making their getaway on the giant monster with the princes and prince, he would not allow it.  Elroy was prepared to shoot down the monster, even if it would hurt the princess she would still be safe.

But before he could shoot the monster down, in the only time he has ever been distracted from an opponent, former Prince Chet cut Elroy's arm off!

then, the former prince called for his companion to run away while he turned himself in.

“Sorry Elroy, but no one is dying on my watch,” Chet told Elroy.

Elroy was soon imprisoned not long after this event, for plotting to kill a prince of Pa’s. this event would only be known to a few people. As many still saw Elroy as a good man and if the Queens right hand was arrested, how would the people react?

But even with Elroy being arrested, he still had to finish what he started. Elroy wasn't going to just kill the prince, but also cripple Pa’s royalty.

Enedina thinks that once prince Lauren is dead then Danilo will be the one to take the throne. But Elroy knew that he himself is who the throne is waiting for.  And should Danilo set on the throne before Elroy he too will be banished.

While it might be a while, soon even Elroy will be seen as unworthy to the throne and finally pick someone else and his shame of being the bastard son of the king would finally be over.

Elroy still had many loyal people under him. Must of them knowing Elroy would never betray the queen without a good reason. So Elroy had them get him out of his cell and made there way to Pa’s.

Elroy was a little later than he would have liked. But he was still in time to try to kill the prince, and everyone who ruined his plan. Elroy sent his men after Alex, Alan, Bab, Lauren, and Ramonita, under the command of saving the princess and killing those who kidnaped her.

While Elroy himself would have loved to save the princess, Queen Enedina commanded him to be Danilo's bodyguard.

It was here that Elroy met prince Danilo for the first time. Elroy could not say there was no resemblance. In fact, even he found it hard to believe Danilo wasn't his child. But even if he was, that does not change Elroy's plan.

To Elroy, Danilo was still and always will be the king's son, it didn't matter to him if it was true or not. 

Elroy would watch as Danilo was banished from Pa’s kingdom and soon whether he died or not Lauren wouldn't take the throne either.  Finally, Elroy's shame will be gone for good.

That is until Alex challenged Elroy to a fight. They both knew Alex could never win. They both knew it was just some plan to let the kids go past and hopefully get to the throne first. And Elroy didn't care. No matter what they did, Elroy was still the firstborn son. No one would get the throne.

Elroy, despite having only one arm charged at Alex, ready to end this with only one hit! But Alex’s sword did not break.

Elroy, for a moment, was fascinated. What type of weak sword could block one of his hits?

But that moment passed as Elroy went for another attack, only to have Prince Chet get in the way and saving Alex.

Elroy could clearly see Chet was in extreme pain. Any normal human would have fallen to the ground moments after they stepped foot into the kingdom.

Both Elroy and Chet were extremely handicapped in this fight but with the help of Alex, both he and Chet were able to fight head-on against Elroy.

Something Elroy never expected was for Chet to set his pant leg on fire during the fight. Forcing Elroy to get rid of it, and revealing his royal mark.

The mark of all his shame, the mark that ties him to that man. The mark Elroy has spent years hiding from everyone. Was now out in the open.

And the only one how had any idea of what it meant, was Chet, now he really needed to die!

Elroy gave everything he had to kill these two but nothing he did would work! Why couldn't he kill these two! Was missing his arm really that big of a handicap! no, it had to be something else but what!

“FROST BLIZZARD!” Alex yelled as he used all of his magic to try to freeze Elroy.  A last-ditch attack to finally stop Elroy. But Elroy wasn't going to be stopped by such a weak attack.

Elroy engulfed his body in light and pushed Alex back as he unfroze himself.  Finally, both of them should be unable to fight.

“That’s not going to…!” Elroy yelled before a blade pierced his chest.

In that only moment when Elroy's guard wasn't fully up, Chet managed to stab Elroy right in the chest, and he fell to his knees.

Alex began running off to go help the kids at this time.

Elroy watched as Alex had his back to him, Elroy could have just raised up his arm to blast Alex’s head right off.

But Elroy didn't…and he didn't know why?

“What...was it...for?” Chet asked the still barely alive Elroy.

“I...wont...tell” where Elroy's last words as he collapsed to the ground. the sword still in his chest.

Elroy's last thoughts were of his queen, what would she think of him now?

of Romanita, would she be safe without him?

And of his mother, why didn't he ever go back to see his mother?

And finally, of his father, why didn't Elroy tell him he was his son?

Elroy had so many regrets, but just as the royal mark on his leg began to disappear,

'was that really worth it?' was Elroy's last thought.

Queen Maynard could only look down at the grave. 

“I hope it was worth it in the end” She told Elroy as she got on her knees for the first time in years and bowed to one of the few men to ever earn her total respect.

“Wow, your dirty diaper really save your ass,” I told Bab as I finally was able to get her out of her dirty diaper. With it off I was also able to check and see if there were any bite marks and luckily there was none. 

Although Babs shorts did get two holes in them were some of her mess heavily stained them. so we burn them. 

“Shut up Alex,” Bab told me as I taped her into a new diaper before helping her into her pajamas.

Once that was done we went outside where the vampire was waiting for us.

“I'm, sorry again for the trouble I've caused you.” the vampire told us while he was sitting next to our fire.

“What the hell happened to you?” I asked, “and better yet who are you?”

“My name is Fertuitus.” the vampire said as he stood up and gave a small bow.

“Fortuitous?” I asked, well that would really fit…

“Close,” Fertuitus said as he sat back down. “Don't worry, many people get it wrong. It's spelled with the o’s replaced with an e and u.” 

Fertuitus then wrote his name in the dirt to show us better.

“I'll try to keep that in mind,” I told him.

“Don't worry too much about it. Both are very close.” Fertuitus told us.

“Anyway, why did you go into a blood madness?” Bab asked and I translated.

“I'm currently tracking someone. A new vampire who has been disregarding our laws.” Fertuitus told us.

“What did he do?” I asked.

“He has been drinking peoples blood and turning them into vampires,” Fertuitus told us.

“Wait, isn't that normal for vampires?” I asked and was immediately punched in the arm by bab. “Ow! Sorry, I'm from the other world and that's how most vampires there are like.” 

“It's perfectly alright. I've met many such people who have thought the same. It's just bad information.” Fertuitus said. “While vampires can attack and drink from humans, that would only cause humans to want to retaliate against us. Instead, we vampires have made a type of agreement to always ask for the blood of humans and drink from cuts, never with our fangs.”

“That's surprisingly nice of you,” I tell him and glad that was explained a bit.

“We also have our own laws about turning humans into vampires. A lot of humans still fear us and if our numbers keep growing they may fear we are going to try to take over,” Fertuitus told us.

“Make sense,” Bab said before she let out a cute yawn.

“So the guy your tracking has been killing people and turning them into vampires?” I asked.

“Not quite, it's a little more complicated than that,” Fertuitus said before he started to lick his lips. “I'm sorry for having to ask you this, but could I please have some more of your blood?”

That I wasn't expecting. But it did make a little bit of sense. I only gave him a little of my blood earlier so he must still be very hungry for more. as long as he doesn't go mad again i didn't mind.

I cut my hand again and raised it up for Fertuitus who walked over and began sucking out the blood from my hand. 

It felt weird and hurt slightly but it was soon over and Fertuitus licked my hand.

“YUCK!” I yelled as I wiped my hand and noticed the cut was already healed. “Wait, that should have taken about another 5 minutes before it should heal.” 

“As a byproduct of having to cut flesh and drink out blood, our vampire saliva is best known to heal cuts,” Fertuitus explained.

“By the way, why did you go mad? Shouldn't you have asked for blood from someone?” I asked.

“I haven't had the chance. I've been tracking him for over 6 days and my supply of emergency blood ran out. If I could I would have asked for some but I wasn't in reach of any town before the madness started to kick in. I'm just glad I didn't hurt anyone.” Fertuitus told me.

Suddenly bab laid her head on my arm and I noticed her eyes getting very heavy. After what just happened I wouldn't blame her for being tired.

I moved my arm and had Bab lay her head on my lap as she fell asleep. I even threw my jacket over her as a little blanket.

“I'll take her into the tent in a moment,” I said to no one in particular.

“You have a cute daughter,” Fertuitus told me as he smiled at the sight.

“She’s not my daughter. More like a little sister.” I told him and soon started to tell him how we met and some of our trip.

When I was done I noticed the fire almost going out and Bab shivering slightly.

“I should probably get us to bed,” I tell Fertuitus as I slowly stood up and picked Bab’s sleeping body up. “What will you be doing?” 

“I think I'll start heading to the closest town. Hopefully, I can get a few people to help me refill my emergency supply before I start tracking again” Fertuitus explained.

“Well, good luck and I hope we meet again someday,” I told him as we shook hands.

I had Bab all covered up and got into bed myself. The thought of vampires still on my mind and hoping we wouldn't have to deal with many more of them.

The next morning I woke up first. I forgot to put the pillow between us and Bab was sprawled out with her foot firmly in my side.

One of these days we're going to need to work on your sleeping positions. I slowly removed her foot before I began sniffing the air. Yep, another wet morning. 

Normally I would changer her while she slept, with her being such a heavy sleeper and all. But thanks to her one-piece pajamas, that was a little tricky.

“Waky waky Bab,” I told Bab as I gave her a little shake to wake up. “Come on little girl, your diaper needs to be changed.”

But Bab just rolled over and stayed asleep.

“Well, I did try the nice way,” I say out loud as I crouch over her and plug her nose.

With the pacifier still in her mouth, I only had to wait 10 seconds before Babs body jolted awake and she spat out her pacifier to breathe.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” Bab screamed.

“Morning potty mouth,” I tell her with a smile on my face before she punched my leg.

After I finally got Bab changed, dressed and fed, we finally continued on.

“Come on Bab, you know you could have leaked if I didn't change you,” I told the still very grumpy Bab as we walked to the next town.

“You still didn't have to suffocate me!” Bab told me.

“What do you expect? You're a heavy sleeper.” I told her.

But she was still mad at me for the rest of the walk until we made it to the next small town. 

The town of Paritato.

And to be very honest I felt very uncomfortable here.

Almost immediately you could tell something was wrong when most of the windows were boarded up, there were barely any people around, and the ones we did see looked scared out of their minds and just wanted to get there shit and hide.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked Bab.

“I don't know,” Bab replied.

We tried to get a room at the local inn but they were at max capacity. And we were soon kicked out.

“Well fuck you too,” I say out loud before Bab and I tried our luck somewhere else.

But no matter where we went, the people there were either closed or told us to get lost. 

What was with these people? All we wanted was a good meal and a bed for a relaxing night. What gives? And why won't anyone tell us anything? 

It was starting to get dark out and we still had no idea what to do. Bab and I just sat in front of a closed store and went over our options.

Either continue the pointless searching for a place to stay the night or get some food, or leave town and make camp for the night and leave in the morning.

“E-excuse me…” a woman asked Bab and me.

“Yes?” I replied as i looked up at the woman.

She looked to be in her mid to late 30’s. She had a mid length dark hair and was wearing a simple dress.

“Are you by any chance travelers?” the woman asked.

“Ya, we're just passing thru here and was looking for a place to stay,” I told her.

Suddenly her eyes let up and she crouched down to grab my hand.

“PLEASE STAY AT MY PLACE!” she pleaded.

Both Bab and I were immediately perplexed and didn't even get the chance to refuse when the woman yanked me to my feet and pulled me to her house nearby.

“HEY WAIT!” I yelled but she ignored me.

Soon, both Bab and I were in this strange woman's home.

“Ok tell me what the fuck is going on?” I asked.

“Vampires!” a loud old man's voice yelled from somewhere in the house. “Dame fucking vampires have been attacking us!” 

“For the last 4 days, a vampire has been attacking our town. First, it was just two people, then six and then eighteen. And just last night even more.” the woman told us.

“Wait, if so many people are going missing, why hasn't anyone gone for help or something?” I asked. 

“We tried.” the old man said as he walked into the same room as us. “Several people left with only one returning.”

The old man was definitely in his 80’s. He had short gray hair and a pot belly. He was also hunched over and walking with a cane.

“For some reason, the vampire is keeping us in the town. if someone leaves they may face the same fate.” the woman explained.

“Alex, could they be who Fertuitus is looking for?” Bab asked.

“Why is that child speaking in tungs?” the old man asked but I ignored him for a moment.

“If it is, then I hope he'll be alright on his own,” I told bab before I turned to the woman. “By the way, why did you want us to stay with you?” 

“We needed food and protection.” the old man told me.

“Huh?” I replied.

“Our town hasn't gotten any supplies for the last week. And with everyone panicking about the vampires, most just got what they could and are now hiding.” the woman told me. “My father here was sick the day everyone was raiding the stores. And we ran out of food yesterday.

“And with her husband gone we don't have anyone to protect us if the vampires come knocking on our door.” the old man explained.

Well, at least that makes some sense. So all the businesses were closed because they couldn't offer anything, and everyone is currently trying their best to hide while they can. And I'm only guessing, but the reason people wouldn't tell us what was going on was most likely to increase their odds of surviving.

If what the woman said was true, then it looks like we're in a pickle.

“We will happily pay you for any food you can spare.” the woman told us.

“Na, we got plenty of money, just letting us stay with you is payment enough,” I told them. “By the way, who are you?

“Ow, I'm so sorry, this is my father Mariano and I'm Kelli” the women introduced herself.

“Nice to meet you, I'm Alex and this is Bab.” I greeted them.

We wound up giving most of what food we had. Even better, Kelli even cooked it and Bab and I had our first decent meal in days!

Once it was over I took a peek outside through the boarded-up windows to check on something.

I began to search around with my beast vision once more, knowing full well it wouldn't work but hell it's worth a shot. 

“Ok boy, the girls are in the safe room,” Mariano told me as he took a seat on his couch.

“Safe room?” I asked.

“Well, what I should say is that it's the safest room in the house.” the old man told me. “It was a large closet in the middle of the house. It's away from any windows and is the safest part of the house at the moment.”

“Well, that's good to hear,” I tell him as I take another look out the window.

“I wouldn't stay so close to the window if I were you.” the old man told me.

“Fine, but I'm going to add some reinforcement to it,” I told him before I held up my hand and began to freeze the window into a block of ice.

“That should help a bit,” I told him before I began making my way around the house doing it to every window I could and the front door.

Finally, I came to the second floor and the last one to freeze. I was about to freeze it when something caught my eye.

Ok, I've seen a few horror movies to know you don't just look out to see what it is...but dammit, my curiosity excited me.

I took one look outside. At first, I couldn't see a thing, was I just seeing things?

Suddenly I saw movement again, and could finally see it was someone running around in the street.

“What the?” I said aloud wondering why anyone would be out right now.

But as if the person heard me, their head turned in my direction and I jumped back as my skin began to crawl.

What the hell was wrong with its face! 

Suddenly the window shattered open as an arm reached inside trying to get to me! How the fuck did it get to the second floor!

“TUNDRA!” I screamed out and blasted a lot of magic at the window, freezing not only it but the creature in ice as well.

“ALEX!” Bab screamed as she ran upstairs to where I was and saw what happened.

“Bab, that's not a vampire,” I told her as I looked at the ice and the body still reaching for me.

It looked human, but its body was shriveled, its eye sockets were black and empty, its nails were long and sharp, and it had fangs. What the hell was that thing?

“Ow gods…” Bab said as I looked over at her and saw she was more scared than me. “It's a ghoul...”

Alexander March
Stats- lv8
HP- 82 (+4)
Attack-54 (+3)
Defence-49 (+5)
Speed-44 (+2)
Regen-9 (+1)
Manna-48 

class-fighter
Skills-fighter’s soul
Weapons- Yoake (C) (ability: growth)
Element-ice

partner-Bab Ados
Stats- lv14
HP-90 (+20)
Attack-20
Defence-20 (+95)
Speed-20 (+9)
Regen-30 (+3)
Manna-292

class-Sage
Skills-Healer +
Weapons-none
Element-lightning

Money ----
gold 30) 
silver 30)
bronze 30)
copper 32)

“So, what do you think master?” the vampire asked as he bowed before the one who turned him into a vampire. “Just two more days and we’ll be ready.”

“Don't get too cocky now, you still have Fertuitus and the human hunting you.” the master told his vampire.

“Don't worry, I will personally deal with them myself.” the vampire told his master. “Once I kill them, the vampire world shall know the name, Xar!”

***************************** Authors*******

Hi thanks again for reading, a few things at the end. First, big thanks for the vampire name suggestions from Pinkthedinosaur and Wannatripbaby. And sorry Wanna, I hope you don't get mad that I shorten the name, I just didn't want someone to think I was trying to rip off elder scrolls or something.

Also, I finally settled on the names of the first arc and this arc. From chapter 1-ch20 will be the Royal Blood arc. And from ch 21-???? Will be the Bright Night arc.

Finally, I would like to ask you all something, what would you like to see more of in this story? Mor action? More diapers? Tell me what you think will help improve the story.