Sign In

One Last Time: A Choose Your Own Omorashi Adventure

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's embarrassing to be slipping Aara's pads and serviettes into your underwear. But it'll be even more embarrassing if you start leaking and your pants get wet when you had a chance to keep that from

You instantly recognise the woman walking toward you. Red hair, freckles, broad smile with big white teeth. Aara Grantly. You went through the entirety of school in the same year group, primary and hi

*Turns to page 5*

It's been a long time since you've felt the need to actually hold yourself to avoid peeing yourself. But today... It's pretty embarrassing, but not as embarrassing as wetting yourself. You lower your hand to your crotch and give yourself a tight squeeze. It helps a little. So you keep doing it. At another time playing with yourself like this would get you hard, particularly in front of a girl. But the fact you are on a public bus and are desperate to pee keeps things under control.

You look over at Aara in embarrassment. She is staring down at you massaging your crotch. She blushes deeply when she notices that you have noticed what she is doing. "Sorry!" She whispers, "I've never seen a guy do that before." You aren't sure exactly what she means by that.

You try to talk about something else to keep your mind distracted but it's hard. For once Aara isn't especially chatty, you seem to be distracting her with your activities. Which aren't helping very much anymore. Or maybe they are but things are getting worse. You certainly don't dare stop your increasingly frantic rubbing and squeezing.

"I think it's probably going to be about another ten minutes." Aara says as you pass by the intersection with Gully Rd. That's about right but she's optimistic if anything. "Do you... Do you think you are going to make it?"

There's that sparkle again. She's probably thinking what an amazing piece of gossip it'll be if you don't.

"Maybe." That's about honest. You are in uncharted territory here. You muscles are getting sore. Getting weak. Ten minutes is probably about your maximum limit. You will the bus faster.

"Hang on a minute." Aara says and pulls her backpack up on top of her knees. She starts riffling through it, looking for something. "I have... A handful of paper serviettes and two pads." She lets the bag fall back to her feet.

You look at her in confusion.

She blushes again. "You could, if you wanted to, or needed to, put them down your pants. They won't, like, absorb a full bladder, but they would help if you leak a little."

For a moment you don't know what to say.

To take up her offer turn to page 20

To refuse to go that far and hang on with willpower turn to page 1

To see if you have anything useful in your bag turn to page 18

It's embarrassing to be slipping Aara's pads and serviettes into your underwear. But it'll be even more embarrassing if you start leaking and your pants get wet when you had a chance to keep that from happening.

You don't want to talk. But, of course, Aara does.

"If you think that you might wet yourself." She whispered close to my ear, "you should let out some little leaks right away. It'll take the edge off. And besides, if you wait until you burst you won't be able to stop it."

You don't want to pee, not in your pants, not in front of Aara. But the temptation to just let a little bit go is irresistible. And Aara's argument is compelling.

You carefully relax your muscles and immediately feel the blessed relief of your bladder starting to empty. You force yourself to stop after two seconds.

"You just peed! Didn't you!" Aara isn't keeping her voice don't enough for your liking. You look down at your crotch to see if it has soaked through and are immensely relieved to see that you are still dry on the outside. 

The rest of the bus ride is uncomfortable but just manageable. You are almost surprised when you reach your stop still dry, or almost dry, you feel the wet paper and pads shifting against your skin as you make your way off the bus. You speed walk toward your house as Aara walks off to her grandparents with a wave and a "good luck!"

Halfway up your, admittedly, very long driveway you decide you won't make it to the toilet and end up peeing on some scrubby grass. At least you didn't wet yourself, not really.

But you are still embarrassed to talk to Aara. So you don't. You don't say anything to her at school the next day. Or any day after that. You don't say anything to her at any of the numerous house parties after school breaks up. You don't say anything to her ever again.

Until you run into her on a street ten years later and a hundred miles away.

"Hey?"

Congratulations you've unlocked the Pee In Aara's Pads But Don't Wet Your Pants ending!

Which brings us to the end of this particular project. :( I hope you all had fun. As a special bonus I'm going to list all nine of the potential endings. As a reminder we saw endings 1,4 and 7.

Choosing to try to use the school toilets triggers a flag, I don't know if people noticed. If you try to pee at school you don't finish your water bottle. If you skip the toilets you finish your drink and that is the sip that broke the camel's back as far as holding on the entire bus trip goes.

1. Wet Your Pants In The Bushes And Get Caught By Aara. Catch the bus with Aara after trying to pee in the bushes and wetting yourself.

2. Wet Your Pants In The Bushes And Avoid Aara. Don't catch the bus with Aara after trying to pee in the bushes and wetting yourself.

3. Wet Your Pants Laughing. Just hope for the best when you start to pee from laughter at the bus stop.

4. Wet Your Pants On The Bus. Try to hold on after skipping the toilets at school.

5. Don't Wet Your Pants. Try to hold on after trying to use the toilets at school.

6. Pee In Aara's Pads And Wet Your Pants. Use Aara's pads after skipping the toilets at school.

7. Pee In Aara's Pads But Don't Wet Your Pants. Use Aara's pads after trying to use the toilets at school.

8. Pee In A Bottle On The Bus, And On The Floor. Pee in your water bottle after skipping the toilets at school.

9. Pee In A Bottle On The Bus. Pee in your water bottle after trying to use the toilets at school.

Finally... If/when I get around to writing this project as a regular fiction story what ending do you all think I should go with? The ending chosen will become canon should I ever do a sequel. Feel free to list as many endings as you like in order of preference. :)