Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Close enough accident

So today's been a scorcher of a day, which has caused me to drink a lot.  Naturally my bladder filled up quite quickly, but I decided to hold it at its first telling that it needed a release.  Instead, I decided to prep, I put on my favorite wetting pants and covered my couch up with some old blankets and towels.  The day went on, I drank more, and my bladder kept telling me more and more that it needed to release.  I was even squirming a bit.

As the afternoon went on, I was starting to squirm quite a lot, it was even starting to interfere with my gaming.  Eventually I hit a point where my body had enough and I leaked a little, just enough to dampen my underwear.  This seemed to be an unconscious trigger and I relaxed a little, which then caused my pee to pour out, soaking my butt and the upper layer of blankets quite nicely.  I probably could have stopped it if I tried, but I didn't.

It wasn't a full-blown "I completely lost control" accident, but since I wet myself quite a lot now-a-days, I don't know if I'd ever have a proper one again.  Still, it was enjoyable.  I look forward to doing something similar again.