Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

If you had to choose, would you want a big bladder or a small bladder?

Small bladder would make you need to pee more often, but with less at once.

Large bladder would mean less need to pee, but when you need to, it would be a lot.

I personally like have a large bladder and enjoy that I could soak my entire couch with just one go.

my friend who is into this has a small bladder and prefers getting to pee more.

So, what's your preferred size and what size do you have?

id say im somewhere in the middle and I prefer that. I don't lose control too easily which is good for times when im not in the mood for it, but at the same time it doesn't take much for me to get leaky and spurty so I can just about have a semi-accident if i really tried. Been trying to accomplish the full giving out feel but it hasn't happened quite yet

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)

Well, I have a very large bladder, to the point where Im not even able to get near desperate or full before it just  starts hurting. iIt comes in handy, as I have been able to hold my pee for over 10 hours before and still wasn't all that desperate at the end, which certainly has its advantages, however I have a friend with a very small bladder, nd he doesn't seem to mind it too much, so I wouldn't mind at least trying a smaller bladder. 

So basically I have a large bladder and like it, but I wouldn't mind having a small one.