Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Caught wetting yourself?

Once after an accident by my (adult) daughter. No big deal really; she teased me mildly but then she’s wet herself a couple of times too. 

Once I had gone out desperate intending to have a public accident when I met a girl I know from work. We chatted a bit and all the time I was desperate and had already leaked enough to leave a wet patch nearly as big as my hand in my blue jeans. She didn’t say anything but it was kind of obvious so she must have seen it. 

I’ve never been caught doing it on purpose, I’m very vigilant when it comes to wetting myself in scenarios where it couldn’t have been an accident.

I have however had accidents infront of people several times as a result of my crappy bladder and either age or alcohol. For the former, usually I got sympathy. For the latter, anything from apathy to mild disgust to friendly piss-taking (no pun intended lol).

• 2 weeks later...

I was caught once sat on the toilet peeing through my jeans ?

it was my girlfriend, and amazingly she was very aroused by it and wanted to feel the wetness.

that lasted all but 5 minuets, and just assumed I’d not made it in time

sadly she doesn’t have any interest in that sort of thing and I have to keep it a secret ☹️

I have been caught by random people over the years when I lost control over my bladder when playing holding game too long, but I was never caught wetting my pants on purpose. Reactions were everything from sympathy and puzzled looks to giggling or some teasing by friends. My feelings are usually somewhere between shame and sexual arousement at that time. 
When I crossdress in female clothes and wet myself, people tend to be less discrete with their comments than when I do it in male clothes. A few times I also noticed some teenagers trying to take a photo or a video.

Edited by Carmen84 (see edit history)

When I was in High School I had a morning paper route.  During the winter it was both dark and cold when I delivered my papers.  One morning I couldn't go before I when out, because I had a morning hard on.  But when I got outside, it was so cold I got limp fast and peeped in my pants.  It felt awesome running in my underpants and down my legs, so I did it deliberately on other mornings.  One morning this guy opened his door just as I slid his paper.  I was wearing old green army pants, so the pee stains in my crotch and down my thighs were so obvious.  He just stood there with his mouth open.  He looked so funny.  I guess I looked funny, too, a teenage boy with pee in his pants.

Yes I was caught once.

I was sitting at my computer here in the  corner of my kitchen ,doing a mutual hold until we wet with a pee friend out in Arizona. Entrance to my home  is through the kitchen, but it was late at night , and i live alone, so I thought it was safe.

I was wearing blue jeans, over white cotton briefs.

My friend and I were exchanging highly descriptive details of what we were feeling, and where, and what we were doing to hold it. It was so good , it was almost like being there.

I was extremely desperate after the long hold, my bladder was stretched beyond normal capacity.  My bladder and penis both hurt from the effort of holding back an ocean of pee. I was squeezing myself and squirming around , on the edge of losing control.  I told her my pee felt like it was going to come out. and soon after,I leaked a bit, but I continued to struggle to hold it, as my female pee partner, was not quite there yet.

However, within a few minutes another big spurt announced it was time to let go. I stepped into a cat pan I had placed by my computer , to contain the puddle, i was about to make. When the next leak occurred, I let go. I remember telling her it was about to come out....leaking.... peeing hard,and long  as I let go. A over full bladder''s worth of pee  gushed down my legs, and dripped from my crotch.

Then "shit!", as my adult son, who did not live with me,  suddenly, unexpectedly, and unannounced,  walked into my home, through the kitchen door. I don't normally have a problem with that except when I am being naughty.

I had peed enough that there was a puddle in the cat pan , and you could hear my pee splattering into it.  My jeans were soaked down both legs to the bottom. I had held it a long time and was no where near done peeing. I quickly sat down and tried mightily to stop the flow.

He went straight to his old room to get what he came for. I hoped that since I was in the corner, away from the door itself , he had not seen my wet pants. But i was sure, he could of heard the splattering and perhaps smelled the copious amount of fresh pee.

I sat there in my soaked jeans ,after a few seconds , I stopped peeing, and shoved the cat pan with about an inch if pee in it under the desk. He got what he came for and left quickly, without comment, about what happened, or much else. Perhaps I was paranoid, but I was almost positive he was embarrassed to have walked in on something he was not supposed to see, if not fully knowing he had just witnessed, his father wetting his pants, perhaps deliberately. 

Lesson learned,  if I am going to play lock the door, at least I will have a little warning somebody is coming in.

Edited by wettingman
correct typos (see edit history)
Guest steven820

Only once when drunk by girlfriend. It was a genuine accident. Got to admit it was great experience when she removed my pants and put me to bed. Next day she told friends in very hushed tones although no one in hearing distance! Taboo for some is very pleasurable for others!!