Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

question for swimmers

I've found this message in a forum I follow

"I've seen it happen on many occasions. Girls on the swim team don't have the time to all wait for the bathroom. Occasionally our team will travel to other pools which require use of locker rooms that aren't ours. Our somewhat unspoken rule is that if the locker room is nice and in good shape, we try to pee into the drains and not to leave too many puddles. But; if the locker room is very run down no one really cares where they go. It common to have about five to ten girls of the team around the sinks and the mirrors changing after practice. Usually if they need to pee they will just step away from where they are and go, or the ones that sit on the sink usually just pee off of it. I do feel bad sometimes about the puddles we leave. A lot of the time my pee is very yellow and when I pee I tend to pee a lot."

is it something that happens a lot ?

I’ve never been on a team, but I do swim a lot, and that seems... kind of crazy? Every pool I’ve been to has been generous on the bathroom front. They always have plenty of showers, too, which you’re always encouraged to use prior to entering the pool (so I imagine there would be enough for a team), and most of the flooring filters into drains. I can’t imagine, with all the alternatives including weeing in the pool itself (which is common in professional swimming) as options, anyone opting to go where it will specifically linger and require cleaning unless they’re specifically spiting the cleaner? Lol

Hey something I can talk about! 

I was on a swim team for a solid 5 years in my childhood. I can speak for the guys saying we pissed whenever he hell we wanted in the locker rooms. Most meets we went to there were already puddles everywhere so many guys just peed after a shower or something. I was a bit prude back then and could only pee in the pool or a toilet but I had seen tons of guys in my past just let go while changing.

As for girls, of course I was never in a locker room with them, however I have seen girls at certain meets say that the lockerooms were filthy. This lead to some girls just standing and peeing in the grass where we as the away team would normally chill at an outdoor pool. Honestly looking back it makes sense how this developed my fetish. The girls on my team always complained about peeing in the pool and for some reason would rather pee outside in the grass than go in the pool. Lead to a lot of young JZ shark seeing varsity swimmers just take a leak through their one piece suits. 

Edited by JZshark (see edit history)

another message from the same board I can understand doing it in a shower but this is too much

"My daughters and I swim regularly at the local pool and we always pee in the locker room! Its not a very common thing in Canada but I've always enjoyed peeing where I shouldn't and I let my daughters do the same if they like. We usually pick a row towards the back where it isn't as busy and we pee on the floor if we need too. Usually we just squat at the end of the row and pee right on the floor! I've always liked the rush of having a pee where your not supposed too and the girls find it fun too! We have even peed in gym bag and on towels that have been left behind by people from earlier in the day! That is fun too! If we are in the pool we always pee in the water! Why get out?"

3 hours ago, JZshark said:

Hey something I can talk about! 

I was on a swim team for a solid 5 years in my childhood. I can speak for the guys saying we pissed whenever he hell we wanted in the locker rooms. Most meets we went to there were already puddles everywhere so many guys just peed after a shower or something. I was a bit prude back then and could only pee in the pool or a toilet but I had seen tons of guys in my past just let go while changing.

As for girls, of course I was never in a locker room with them, however I have seen girls at certain meets say that the lockerooms were filthy. This lead to some girls just standing and peeing in the grass where we as the away team would normally chill at an outdoor pool. Honestly looking back it makes sense how this developed my fetish. The girls on my team always complained about peeing in the pool and for some reason would rather pee outside in the grass than go in the pool. Lead to a lot of young JZ shark seeing varsity swimmers just take a leak through their one piece suits. 

couldn't they pee like in showers ? outdoor everyone could see them (lucky guy)

I also do swim sometimes and must say if I feel the need to pee, I simply let it flow in the pool/sea. We had threads before about whether this is okay or not, but I think the dilution is so high, no one should be affected. On the other hand since I was a little child this was such a normal thing for me to do, I thought everyone does it.

Because of this, experiences or stories with girls, who are desperate until they couldn’t hold it, wearing a bikini or bathing suite looked so unbelievable to me because I couldn’t believe a girl rather humiliate herself instead of simply peeing in the water unseen.

This point changed not before my first vacation with my girlfriend (who don't know about my fetish). To my surprise she also can’t imagine to pee in the water, even on the beach (I would understand this more on the hotel pool) she always, really always got to the public (hotel) toilet.

But peeing in the locker room or outdoor, where everyone can see instead of peeing in the water or shower, where no one ever knows what you did,really ?

9 hours ago, biondi said:

another message from the same board I can understand doing it in a shower but this is too much

"My daughters and I swim regularly at the local pool and we always pee in the locker room! Its not a very common thing in Canada but I've always enjoyed peeing where I shouldn't and I let my daughters do the same if they like. We usually pick a row towards the back where it isn't as busy and we pee on the floor if we need too. Usually we just squat at the end of the row and pee right on the floor! I've always liked the rush of having a pee where your not supposed too and the girls find it fun too! We have even peed in gym bag and on towels that have been left behind by people from earlier in the day! That is fun too! If we are in the pool we always pee in the water! Why get out?"

These forum posts are highly suspect. Can you post a link to the board? The second one you posted sounds like it was written by some horny dude ("the rush of having a pee" "That is fun too!"). Or that one poster from a few years back on toiletstool that would recruit random moms and daughters to take a leak in her car with her. It's as if the poster is trying to gaslight people into thinking that the world was created by some masturbating, semi-literate pariah.

24 minutes ago, ragtime said:

These forum posts are highly suspect. Can you post a link to the board? The second one you posted sounds like it was written by some horny dude ("the rush of having a pee" "That is fun too!"). Or that one poster from a few years back on toiletstool that would recruit random moms and daughters to take a leak in her car with her. It's as if the poster is trying to gaslight people into thinking that the world was created by some masturbating, semi-literate pariah.

http://www.misterpoll.com/users/192136 here the user of the threads, you'll see a lot of stories, just select one ang go to messages, good reading

As I suspected. There are anecdotes about mothers commenting on their sixteen-year-old sons big dicks and holding and aiming for them as they piss all over public things. Sometimes the sisters get involved. Everyone knows the the size of their dicks in inches or centimeters (and will happily do the conversion for you). On one occasion, a person says they got a boner watching a ten-year-old piss against the back of their seat in a theater. The stories are utterly unbelievable (the thought that they might be real is shudder-inducing and would make me consider contacting child welfare services) and involve involving family members in fetish related activity and defacement of public and private property.

TL;DR. This is fap-fodder written for men by men, which if even vaguely true reeks of illegality and abuse.

15 minutes ago, ragtime said:

As I suspected. There are anecdotes about mothers commenting on their sixteen-year-old sons big dicks and holding and aiming for them as they piss all over public things. Sometimes the sisters get involved. Everyone knows the the size of their dicks in inches or centimeters (and will happily do the conversion for you). On one occasion, a person says they got a boner watching a ten-year-old piss against the back of their seat in a theater. The stories are utterly unbelievable (the thought that they might be real is shudder-inducing and would make me consider contacting child welfare services) and involve involving family members in fetish related activity and defacement of public and private property.

TL;DR. This is fap-fodder written for men by men, which if even vaguely true reeks of illegality and abuse.

and probably made by an american and not a french since the mesurements are always in inces and not in the metrical system