Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee-topia (a battle between wet and dry!)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey im on here currently trying to hold back a flood of my own so yeah ill reply to anyone

//well if im honest, i didnt come up with the name of that rp, it was melicifentfans idea, and i use the izzy character across all rps i do// lets fight moth a   p.s. what skills do we

Alright come on, no mucking around on my interactive

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Potty-Polly said:

[sorry I couldn't resist saying one I knew wouldn't work lol, ill be serious from here on out promise]

1 just whack it with the sword seems to be working on them so far

Seriously? Here I am making my first ever omo interactive, and all you're doing is giving me crap! *sigh* fine let's just continue...

Oh I forgot! Which target?

1. Rock moth A

2. Rock moth B

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/01/2018 at 9:29 PM, Potty-Polly said:

sorry, I wasn't doing it to be mean, im genuinely enjoying it and your doing a fantastic job, im just a bitch sometimes so don't take and crap I give seriously okay, your great at what you do....

oh and target 1

Yeah that's fine!

anyways...

JESS ATTACKS ROCK MOTH A, 3 DAMAGE

ROCK MOTH B ATTACKS ISABELLE, 2 DAMAGE

ROCK MOTH A ATTACKS JESS, 2 DAMAGE

ISABELLE ATTACKS ROCK MOTH A, 7 DAMAGE

ROCK MOTH A DEFEATED

JESS'S TURN

FIRST ENERGETIC QUIRK, CHARGE

CHARGE ATTACK! 4 DAMAGE TO ROCK MOTH B, 2 DAMAGE ON SELF

ISABELLE ATTACKS ROCK MOTH B, 8 DAMAGE

ROCK MOTH B DEFEATED

TEAM ISABELLE WINS!

ISABELLE AND JESS GAINED 4 XP

OBTAINED 10G

(Soz messed up turn order)

"phew!" Jess sighs "thanks for that!" You say

(one story explaination later...)

"so you're off to save the world huh?" She says "can i join you?"

1. Sure!

2. Go home kid, i work alone!

(lol incredibles ref)

15 minutes ago, Potty-Polly said:

as much as I love a good reference we should keep her on side lets let her tag along

option 1

"Nice to meet you!" You say as you welcome her to the team

JESS JOINED YOUR TEAM

"Ho ho ho!" The voice chuckles "so you're still in one piece eh? You and jess should become good friends as you journey, the deeper your friendship the more powerful you will become. Bon voyage! Ho ho ho!"

and with that, you and jess continue your quest

"my nose is stuffy!" You say "surely you jest!" Jess replies "no! Why the hell would i be lying about a stuffy nose?" You snap back "fair point..." she agrees

EVENT:

"Oh! There's something on the ground" jess says

OBTAINED HP BANANA

EVENT END

"I'm getting blisters!" You say "oh yeah about that..." jess stummers "what?" You grumble "well actually i'm wearing YOUR shoes" she confesses "why are you wearing my shoes?!" You shout "i just wanted to know what they feel like!" She says in her defence "give me my shoes back!" You say as you swap shoes with each other

EVENT:

"Hey isabelle!" Jess calls out to you as she pulls out the hp banana in her pocket

"Want half?" She asks

ISABELLE AND JESS'S HP FULLY RESTORED

"Yum!" You say

REALATIONSHIP LEVEL INCREASED

EVENT END

"okay... i can't do this anymore!" You cry out "what's the matter?" Jess asks "i've been holding it all day!" You groan "well how bursting are you?" She asks

she then hears you spurting in your pants, "woah okay! Hang on a sec! I'll er..."

specify what isabelle should do

8 hours ago, Potty-Polly said:

quickly pull down her pants where she stands

"I guess you're just gonna have to pee here" jess said "what? In front of you?!" You shout "well what other choice do you have?" Jess replies

you hate to admit it, but she's right! There's no way you can hold it any longer, and even then how long do you have to hold it for? As far as you can tell there's nowhere along this path that you can sleep for the night. you decide to strip down and relax...

Then it comes...

like a giant waterfall, it escapes your bladder with so much force it almost knocks you over! That's when you decide you probably shouldn't be pushing so hard...

as for jess, she doesn't have any words at all. She just stares soulessly at your steam of pee hitting the ground and forming a big puddle between the two of you.

after a minute or two your bladder empties out and you pull your pants back up, just in time for the next battle...

ENCOUNTERED GOBLIN

WHAT WILL ISABELLE DO?

1. ATTACK

2. SKILLS (LOCKED)

3. SNACKS (NONE YET)

p.s. I actually found this part quite hard to make, but while i was gathering ideas i found out that in wet in the wastelands there's a main character in that story named jess too! What a coincidence!

15 hours ago, Potty-Polly said:

lol, that is a coincidence, but if you look through my work on here ull notice jess is a common occurance

Oh yeah i just noticed that! I saw your roleplay with alex and i thinking if i should do a roleplay version of pee-topia (when this interactive story gets more popular of course!) maybe you'd be too busy with your roleplay but i would enjoy for you to partake in it when i make it

On 09/02/2018 at 9:59 PM, Potty-Polly said:

message me at the time and ill see

Alright sure thing! Oh and i probably should've said this about the interactive story before but sometimes different characters will have conversations with each other mainly for comedic relief, i just wanted to make sure people knew about that as an excuse for my lack of detailed conversations

ISABELLE ATTACKS, 6 DAMAGE

JESS ATTACKS, 2 DAMAGE

TEAM ISABELLE WINS

EARNED 2 XP AND 8 G

OBTAINED GOBLIN HAM

after finally releasing the contents of your once, aching bladder you can finally take your mind off of it. You start to hum a tune "hum dee dum!" "I want to put my feet up" jess says feeling tired

EVENT:

"man I'm bursting!" Jess cries "i don't know how long i can last..." "wait! what's that?" You say

FOUND AN INN

"An inn!" You say "maybe there's a bathroom there!" "Praise be to the deity of well-placed inns!" Jess shouts

EVENT END

FOUND INN

it's time for the two of you to pick a room!

when two characters share a room, their relationship will naturally grow

(pick the rooms for the two characters to stay in)

1. Top left

2.top right

3.middle

4.bottom left

5.bottom right

On 16/02/2018 at 7:01 PM, Potty-Polly said:

sure no point in doubling the cost now might as well stay cheap

Well there is actually no cost since this is based off of a highly unrealistic video game,

ISABELLE AND JESS SLEEP TOGETHER,

HP AND MP FULLY RESTORED

REALATIONSHIP LEVEL INCREASED

a new dawn comes a new day!

what will you do now?

1. Spend some gold

2. Eat some food

3. Play at the arcade

4. Check on the team

5. Set off

On 18/02/2018 at 10:34 PM, Potty-Polly said:

either way bonuses all round

let us eat, then maybe check out the arcade if I can do that

The food you find on your journey can be fed to your team members, their stats will improve bit by bit as they eat.

incidentally...

The amount their stats will increase is directly linked to how much they like the food. Try feeding them their favourite foods and watch them get stronger and stronger!

pick a food and character to feed it to...

1. Slime jelly (hp)

2. Butterfly honey (mp)

3. Goblin ham (atk)

A. Isabelle

B. Jess