Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee-topia (a battle between wet and dry!)

On 2 December 2017 at 11:37 AM, Potty-Polly said:

gemma

On 2 December 2017 at 12:01 PM, Melificentfan said:

Gemma

On 2 December 2017 at 12:12 PM, TempadoOmo5 said:

Gemma.

You walk over to Gemma, who looks like she's going to pass out from pure stress!

"Vinnie my poor baby!" She cries "don't panic! Don't panic!"

She was so busy worrying about her child that she doesn't take notice of you

"oh! Adventurer!" She exclaims "I beg you please! Please help my vinnie!"

1. Sure!

2. Yeaaahhhh... I don't think that's gonna happen

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hey im on here currently trying to hold back a flood of my own so yeah ill reply to anyone

//well if im honest, i didnt come up with the name of that rp, it was melicifentfans idea, and i use the izzy character across all rps i do// lets fight moth a   p.s. what skills do we

Alright come on, no mucking around on my interactive

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Okay I know I said stuff like this HEAPS of times but I really gotta check this website more often!

it gets to the point where I'm just spammed by notifications, I'm just glad it doesn't notify me for every person that comments on something otherwise I would be in serious trouble...

anyway let's get on with the story for all of our sakes...

"oh thank you ever so much!" Gemma says with glee right before she thinks to herself for a while

"I know!" She exclaims as she reaches for her pocket "take this, it's our family's good luck charm!"

NICE!

YOU GOT AN ANTIQUE CHARM!

"I fear the dark lord still lurks nearby..." She says in a worried tone "can you go look for him?"

YOU ACCEPTED THE MOTHER'S REQUEST

And so... You left town and went to look for the dark lord, which doesn't take long at all as he emerges right in front of you "mwa ha ha ha!" he laughs "is someone trying to be a hero?"

Suddenly feeling brave you retract your hand and thrust your finger at him all anime-like saying "give vinnie's face back!"

"what? You mean this runt?" He said as vinnie's face floats down from the sky

you nod

"Well I suppose I could give THIS one to you..." Rumpelstiltskin (did I spell it correctly?) says "on one condition!" As he magically spawns a slime "how good are you in a fight?" He says as he places vinnie's face on said slime "be seeing you! If you survive that is..."

And then as he lets out one more cliche diabolical laugh he soars back up into the sky leaving you and the (well...) slime

you didn't exactly know how to respond to the monster before you, you wanted to say SOMETHING! Like a "uh..." Or a "um..." Maybe a "what?" You tried to scrape up a word... But couldn't. It seemed like it was going to be the end of you until the antique charm you got off of Gemma started glowing

Isabelle... Can you hear me?

1. Uh... Yeah?

2. Sorry what was that?

Yknow... The thing that sucks about using private on my phone is that I have to sign into omorashi every single time!

but anyway... *clears throat*

"ho ho ho!" He chuckles "what good fortune this is! You may not Beleave what I'm about to tell you but I am a god!" "WWWWHHHHAAAATTTT?!" You shout at the top of your lungs "please just listen to what I have to say..." He interrupts "it seems you are in a spot of bother my child... Would you like a little help?"

1. Yeah I'm pretty sure I need help right now...

2. Nah I'm good!

"Excellent!" He exclaims "then I bestow upon thee the power of the gods!"

YOU CAN NOW USE JOBS!

"now, select a job you would like!"

jobs determine your role in battle some are tailored more towards fighting while others may be better at healing, but choose carefully! You won't be able to change your job until late into the story!

Warrior: pretty much the all-rounder

mage: deals heaps of damage

cleric: pretty much the healer

thief: fast attacker, damages all enemies

pop star: boosts teammates with helpful effects

chef: heals teammates while using damaging skills

also before we get to the "juicy" stuff (sorry for that pee pun!) I have a few things to say...

you can change your personalities at any time! Normally you can't change it when choosing jobs but just this once I'll allow it

i won't be uploading images about the "accidents" the characters have on their adventure (because I suck at drawing) but feel free to upload your own!

lastly, when choosing jobs and personalities don't think about statistics. Just choose the ones you want for your character and for you... Follow your heart! (I mean you can if you want to but the game is fairly balanced anyway so there really much point)

...and I think that's it from the top of my head, have fun!

2 hours ago, Potty-Polly said:

lets get some warrior up in here

And then, all of a sudden a bright light flashes in your eyes. When you rub them in order to readjust you realise your not wearing your usuall dress but instead, a chestplate and leggings with a matching helmet and cape

you look over at your right hand and in surprise your holding a big sword "ho ho ho!" The voice chuckles "this should be enough to defeat that fiend! Now fight Isabelle, give them what for!"

And just like that, you see another bright light and get put back onto the battlefield "well here goes nothing!" You say as you prepare for battle...

ENCOUNTER: MINI "VINNIE" SLIME

WHAT WILL ISABELLE DO?

1. ATTACK

2. SKILLS (LOCKED)

3. SNACKS (NONE YET)

Edited by NinjaGamer (see edit history)
9 hours ago, Potty-Polly said:

well, seeing as we have no snacks... and locked skills I guess we just do the one thing we can and smack him with our sword

Well seeing as you might not want to vote the same option multiple times I'll type it like it's auto battle

ISABELLE ATTACKS: 5 DAMAGE

MINI VINNIE SLIME ATTACKS: 4 DAMAGE

ISABELLE ATTACKS: 5 DAMAGE

MINI VINNIE SLIME DEFEATED

ISABELLE WINS!

ISABELLE GAINED 9 XP

OBTAINED SLIME JELLY

Between that last fight and holding your aching bladder your felt very exhausted as you flop down to the ground

"Excellent work young Isabelle" the voice said "aww it was nothing!" You say "now that child should be safe as well! Return to greenhorne town"

when you arrive to put vinnie's face back you can already see vinnie's face right above her

as it latches onto vinnie He shouts "yippie! I'm back!" "Oh my sweet little vinnie!" Gemma says as she runs up to her "are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" "I'm fine" Vinnie replies "oh thank the stars!" Gemma says

she then turns to face you "and thank YOU kind traveler!" She says "here take this, as a gift"

OBTAINED 200 G

suddenly you hear the voice again "now then Isabelle, I have another task for you" "you do?" You ask "you've seen the deeds of the dark lord rumpelstiltskin" he says "he's made quite a mess of himself and that's putting it mildly, and so I must ask you..." You take a deep breath

"defeat the dark lord and save the world!"

1. I will!

2. Nah that sounds too exhausting!

Also do you know how to put tags on topics?

Edited by NinjaGamer (see edit history)
6 hours ago, Melificentfan said:

6 hours ago, Potty-Polly said:

as temping as option 2 sounds, option one is the only one id feel right about putting

so I vote option 1 but we should really deal with our bladder like soon... or we might end up with a wet adventure (okay that sounds pretty cute but still)

"I'm so happy to hear that!" The voice said "now go after the dark lord Isabelle the warrior!"

and with that, you start your quest...

NEW AREA: EASIN HILLS

"Right then" you say as you begin your journey...

while walking, you wonder what you should have for dinner. Maybe a few slices of ham... Or some fish and chips, or even... Pizza! You were in the middle of thinking what to drink when a monster attacked you

ENCOUNTER: ROCK MOTH

WHAT WILL ISABELLE DO?

1. FIGHT

2. SKILLS (LOCKED)

3. SNACKS (NONE YET)

4. LEG IT

4 minutes ago, Potty-Polly said:

grr I had a feeling that would happen, fine just whack it then I guess.

Option 1

Alright but take your anger on the actual game not me...

also ima turn on auto battle

ISABELLE ATTACKS: 6 DAMAGE

ROCK MOTH ATTACKS: 2 DAMAGE

ISABELLE ATTACKS: 6 DAMAGE

ROCK MOTH DEFEATED

ISABELLE WINS

ISABELLE GAINED 2 XP

ISABELLE LEVELED UP

OBTAINED BUTTERFLY HONEY AND 5 G

once again you hear the voice "you saw the face fly off the monster I take it? He asks "whoever owned that face has you to thank for freeing it, just like that young scamp you met earlier, defeating monsters helps people get their faces back! So defeat as many as you can"

after that fight you once again hear the beautiful sound of peace and quiet, the light breeze touching your face, the light rustling of the bushes.

you clear all thoughts in your mind and start to relax... "ahh" you sighed...

You probably relaxed TOO hard as you spurted a little "ahh!" You cried as you pushed your hand against your (what do I even call it anyway? Crotch? Or is that just with men?) trying to hold it in

suddenly two rock moths appear right of you, at the worst time as well! Seeing as you have one hand on your de-Ja-vu and only one hand free to attack the moths with you call out "I don't think I can do this..." The voice replies... "Very well help is on the way!"

you can now pick a second character for the story! You can add as many details as you want, but you must have:

a name (obviously!)

a personality

a job for the character

Jess

Hyper Happy Bouncy individual, whom can never seem to sit still for more than 5 minutes before wanting to do something, she drinks some sort of fluid every chance she gets thus leaving her with a constantly full bladder

and job: mage

[just a note, mage is what I originally said but hey ho got there in the end]

Edited by Potty-Polly (see edit history)

Here, if you want to look at the available jobs for the game look at this...

On 12 January 2018 at 11:41 PM, NinjaGamer said:

Warrior: pretty much the all-rounder

mage: deals heaps of damage

cleric: pretty much the healer

thief: fast attacker, damages all enemies

pop star: boosts teammates with helpful effects

chef: heals teammates while using damaging skills

Sorry! I should've been clearer...

Just saw your above post sorry...

i had no idea if you commented the job name before or after my post, either way there should be notifications for post edits

All of a sudden Jess appeared out of nowhere (don't question it) "how did I get here?" She said right before noticing you in a swarm of moths

"Ahh!" She cried "let me help you!" "Sure!" You reply as you both prepare for battle

ENCOUNTER: ROCK MOTH A AND ROCK MOTH B

WHAT WILL ISABELLE DO?

1. ATTACK

2. SKILLS (LOCKED)

3. SNACKS (NONE YET)

4. LEG IT

Or maybe it would be better if we both post comments instead of editing past ones so we don't have that mishap again...