Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Now. Some people may think that this is not very hygenic. However whenever I have a bath I rinse off in the shower anyway. As do a lot of people I know. As in a bath you're just laying in your own dirt anyway :lol:

I tried peeing in the bath for the first time the other day and I found it rather entertaining! Specially as I wasn't mega hydrated it was really interesting to watch how it came out and how it spread in the water. The water was cooler than body temp by the time I did it so I could feel the heat of it wherever I aimed my self under the water.

Anyone else enjoy this? I always shower straight away after anyway I just found it rather amusing to watch and quite a weird sensation. 

4 minutes ago, Dessy said:

I'm kinda the opposite, i take a quick shower, then  i fill the bath and soak for hours, but yea.. never do that lol

I'm not sure which one makes sense more. I suppose the way you do it is more relaxing because you can get out and dry off straight away. Mine is fun if I feel like being naughty because I clean up after! 

I haven't had a bath in a long time, as the place I'm currently living in has a good shower and a tiny terrible bath. When I did though, I usually did wee in it. Maybe not super-hygienic, but I too figured that everything else I was washing off was ending up in there, so a bit of wee wouldn't make much difference lmao. And I really love the visual of the yellow "cloud" coming out of me and then fading away.

I always pee in the bath and indeed started a thread on this a little while ago. 

I too always shower afterwards but anyway the dilution must be something like 100 to 1 in the bath water, and most of the water on your body gets towelled of so showering afterwards is probably not strictly necessary. 

It's also quite nice to wear some briefs or speedos in the bath and pee in them. 

The only times I don't pee in the bath is when I'm in the bath with someone else. 

I am actually not considering this funny. Rather it is something relaxing and cool. However, when I was a teen I did not dare to fully pee in it, it was more just some short nice flow. I feared whoever would look for the bathtube could find it out. Later, I could not really take baths anymore. My parent's tube is too small and is always used otherwise anyways. The only time I was there again was to practice underwater breathing with open nose for diving. I was wearing underpants then and guess, I fully peed in the water. It was not visible at all and I was to clean the bathtube by myself. Also, the times before when I was naked, one usually could not tell anything from the color, there was just some kind of bubbling on the surface.

But I have no chance to take a bath now, as the place where I live has only showers. So I cannot pee in it either :P Looking forward to when I can enjoy a relaxing bath finally again.

Anyways, I do not think that there is any need to shower after it and would not do it either. There is so much dilution and neither pee is dirty. If there happened to be a subtle smell staying, that would also be nice ;)

I don't have a shower, where I'm living but we did have one in the house where I grew up... Thinking about it, I probably bee the bath like 95% of the times I was in there. I don't know if it was because I like it as much as it was easier that to get out of the water and use the toilet :o

I do however like peeing in the shower... Just relax and stand there, as I feel the warm urine running down my legs!

Guest Herzchen

I pretty much always pee in the bath. However, I'm always well hydrated enough for it to be invisible and usually, I bathe in such hot water it actually slightly cools me down if I aim at myself?