Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How did you hide it as a kid?

• 1 year later...

when was a little boy i peed my pants a little every day and had wet spot on my pants every day i never try to hide it i liked peeing my pants and i like how it feels and i peed my pants on purpose  and on accidents and peed the bed every night on accident and on purpose

On 9/17/2017 at 2:50 AM, DL1 said:

I think we can all agree that, when we were kids, we had some pretty stupid (or smart) ways of hiding either soaked pants, or messy pants, and I’m curious to know how other people did it. I used to wet myself in the shower, then turn on the shower with my boxers still on so the wee wasn’t noticeable, then I would say that I dropped them in the shower, and that worked. But hey, that’s just me, and I want to hear your stories!

Lots of ways. The most common were my diapers. But other times I would wear dark pants/shorts. If the poop was solid, I'd empty it out somewhere

My room was in the basement next to the laundry room during my peak secret pants wetting years. There was very often a pair of peed underwear, pants or pyjamas hidden in the cupboards along one wall, waiting for when I could wash it and play again. I might never have started playing like this if I didn’t have that level of privacy.

An embarrassing, arousing bonus of this is how much I liked the smell of my peed pants the next day. It was proof of how I’d helplessly wet myself like a baby or little boy, and a reminder of how it had looked and felt.

I often planned to be desperate and role-played having an accident in my pants just before putting in a load of laundry.

Edited by nonny (see edit history)
On 9/29/2017 at 9:06 AM, Wetshisbed said:

I used to wet my self often when playing as a kid and just carried on playing as if nothing happened. My pants were usually a bit damp when I went in. My folks didn't seem to care if I wet my self. I wet the bed most nights 

me to when i was little boy i peed my pants  to always i had wet spot on my my pants every day  to my pants i liked peeing my pants  a little so that there was a wet spot and i peed the bed every night to

I’ve kept this memory separate. The first two times I pooed my pants on purpose were such a leap into the unknown. So exciting, enticing, confusing, daring and then sensually childish.

I’d enjoyed wetting my pants so much, and over time I couldn’t help wondering what it felt like to go all the way and poop them too — like the babies in the diaper ads and potty training books I was secretly reading.

Those first times I didn’t have much idea of how to clean myself up. I was copying a baby cousin I’d seen do it, toddle around like that, and sit down in it repeatedly in front of my whole family a few days earlier. I did all of that, thought it felt fantastic… and there I was, a very authentic toddlerish mess, standing in front of the toilet in my makeshift poopy diaper imagining being caught in that inexplicable condition.

I’d lined my experimental underwear with toilet paper to protect them, which was not a success and also showed I’d done this on purpose. In a bit of a panic I emptied and swished my dirty undies out in the toilet and then, standing there holding the edge of them with no idea of whether poop stains wash out, I guessed, hoped and flushed them down too.  

I got lucky and they swirled away forever. I did the same thing the second time, a day or two later, and they heart-stoppingly almost got stuck. I can only imagine my parents reaction if they’d had to call a plumber and found one or more pairs of my pooped in underwear clogging the drain. I wonder how many pairs of soiled undies, from badly timed little kid accidents and secret, messy big kid play, have gone down the drain this way...

I couldn’t risk the plumbing or use up any more of my underwear this way. So I learned to wash them, with the help of the same instructions for washing my diapers my parents had read in Dr. Spock’s Baby and Child Care.

Edited by nonny (see edit history)

During my teens I once hid a pair of peed underwear in my closet and for some reason forgot about them.  Several days later mom confronts me, “don’t know what smells in your closet but whatever it is get rid of it.”  Thinking back I expect she was telling me she had found them without saying it directly.