Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How did you hide it as a kid?

I think we can all agree that, when we were kids, we had some pretty stupid (or smart) ways of hiding either soaked pants, or messy pants, and I’m curious to know how other people did it. I used to wet myself in the shower, then turn on the shower with my boxers still on so the wee wasn’t noticeable, then I would say that I dropped them in the shower, and that worked. But hey, that’s just me, and I want to hear your stories!

Shower was one way to hide it. Same way as you described I used too. But if I wanted too pee myself in jeans so I did it and tok jeans to the heating radiator. It was possible only in winter time. I put it on radiator when I said good night to my parents and before getting up next day I tok jeans out from radiator. At those cases I must pee most possible clearly pee, not yellow pee. So I drank much before I did it and used black or dark blue jeans.

When I was 12 years old I tok responsibility for laundring and it was very, very good for me. Above that- my mummy was pleased how I am good to taking care of my clothes :-) 

When I was little, I walked home from school. During warm months I would cut my walking time in half if I waded across a creek not far from my home. A few times I naughtily peed in my creek dampened clothing out of laziness. Over time I began to hold my pee at school, and then that moment of sheer desperation flood my clothes with pee. before crossing the creek. My mom knew I was wading across the creek on my way home, and would simply ask that I throw my wet clothes in the wash. As a teen I would pee and swim in jeans instead of a bathing suit. When winter came I waited until my parents were out, showered in pee soaked jeans, and then ran my wet things threw the wash.

My mother hated doing laundry so at a very young age I was introduced to washing my own clothes. This was a great help in hiding my secret but as with anything if you do it too often it raises questions so I also learned very quickly that I was only supposed to do laundry once a week. So piling up wet clothes in my room for a week was a big problem. My bedroom was in the basement so things did not dry very quickly. So I had to get creative in dealing with the wet clothes.  Playing in the rain or the snow or running through the sprinkler or playing in the creek was always a good reason for having wet clothes and thus being able to hang dry them in plain site. I think this is where my propensity to wet in public comes from. I also figured out that if I did my laundry on Wednesdays I could also do a load on Saturdays when my parents went to town shopping all day. 

4 hours ago, DL1 said:

I think we can all agree that, when we were kids, we had some pretty stupid (or smart) ways of hiding either soaked pants, or messy pants, and I’m curious to know how other people did it. I used to wet myself in the shower, then turn on the shower with my boxers still on so the wee wasn’t noticeable, then I would say that I dropped them in the shower, and that worked. But hey, that’s just me, and I want to hear your stories!

Diapers, or my pants beinng dark, or dumping the poopp out

6 hours ago, Lukhas said:

When I was 12 years old I tok responsibility for laundring and it was very, very good for me. Above that- my mummy was pleased how I am good to taking care of my clothes :-) 

Like Lukhas, I started doing my own laundry and cleaning my own room by age 12, which coincidentally (!) was when I discovered the pleasures of a full bladder.  I also kept a fresh plastic liner for my waste basket, which I sometimes had to use when I couldn't make it downstairs to the bathroom in time.  

My parents knew I was prone to having accidents, so it was always agreed on that I'd be responsible for putting my clothes in the wash myself each night, and they'd turn it on once everything was in. That naturally progressed as I got older and wee wasn't the most embarrassing stain I could acquire.

That made it handy for when I wanted to do things on purpose, though.

Edited by Carys (see edit history)
On 9/17/2017 at 10:50 AM, DL1 said:

I did this too, but rather than saying I dropped them I just hid them in the middle of other clothes and put the bundle at the very back of the washing machine

:admire:Wow, I really wasn’t expecting so many replies to my first post! Thanks so much everyone!

When I was a bit younger than I was when I did the shower thing, I used to wear flannel pajamas while wetting, and surprisingly, no one noticed even though I was completely soaking them, but I stopped doing it because I didn’t really like wetting loose clothes. Again, I have to thank everyone who replied to my post!

Edited by DL1
Decided to add emoji (see edit history)

I wet my underwear and hid them under my mattress so mom wouldn't find them. I wet to get them later and they were gone. I stopped doing it then and there until I was old enough to do my own laundry. Thankfully mom never mentioned it, I'm assuming she thought it was an accident and decided not to embarrass me by bringing it up unless it started happening again.

I gradually built up a stock of my old clothes that were being saved as cleaning rags. At first I had a pair of underpants, then some short trousers, and finally an old pair of long trousers, which I wore with the underpants as well.

After 'use' I would hide them behind a cupboard in a room that I used for chemical experiments - so nobody else went in much, and conveniently, the room was naturally somewhat smelly as well!

Every time I used those clothes, I was fiercely aware of their already peed-in smell, and that smell of dried pee still turns me on strongly! I did try messing too, but it was VERY hard to clean myself up afterwards. I nearly got caught because I still smelled of poo, and my father decided the cat must have pooed somewhere in the house! That scared me, and I only played with messing on the odd occasions when I had the house to myself for several hours. I must have got rid of those clothes when I left to go to university, but I don't remember the occasion.

I'm not sure in the very early days what my strategy was (and I would wet for fun as early as 6 years old). I think it was just to improvise and hide any wet underwear in any practical place until I could either wash it myself or dispose of it. I had a few close calls from parents noticing the smell, and got caught maybe once but played it off pretty well (Those briefs? Yeah they must have gotten washed but not dried, but mum folded em and put em away anyway. No idea why they're yellow.)

As I grew older it was a case of just wetting in underwear and washing it in the shower, and just avoiding wetting pants entirely. There were a few occasions where I got to though - if I was about to throw away an old/torn up pair of jeans I'd treat myself :D

I didn't pee my pants deliberately very much as a kid (though at least twice on accident) but when I did I would sit on the toilet backwards (facing the back tank) and pee through my shorts and underwear then I would shove my wet clothes to the bottom of my hamper and wait for laundry day. I can't remember if I was doing my own laundry at that point though. And I can't say for certain that I was never discovered, though my mom never mentioned me wetting my pants so I doubt I was ever caught.

Once I started doing it regularly and deliberately, I mostly used the mattress technique. I liked wetting my underpants in my bedroom, so for me, jeans or trousers weren’t an issue (although for messing, they were). I’d do my wetting, then change back into dry pants and put on my jeans again. I’d make sure the coast was clear and hurry to the bathroom with my wet bundle where I’d rinse them. Then I’d hide them under my mattress to dry. They’d take maybe a couple of days to fully dry, whereupon I’d put them in the laundry basket as normal.

Edited by electricdreamer (see edit history)

I estimate that I wet myself accidentally around 12-15 times between the ages of 6-12. A lot of those weren't full soakings, but I'd sometimes wait until I'd leaked a bit before I'd decide to go. My mother never punished me for having an accident, apart from scolding me a bit. I was a bed wetter until 11, and I think that sort of made any little accidents less of a big deal. After many nights of wet trainers, diapers, pyjamas and sheets, another pair of wet shorts aren't the end of the world. 

If I was only a little bit wet, I'd generally just try and stay outside in the sun or wind and hope my pants would dry out before I got caught. Sometimes it worked, but it usually didn't. If I had a big accident, I'd always just go and tell my mother, and she'd help me clean up. 

I also deliberately wet myself a lot, but usually always only when playing with the hose, slip n slide, or pool. My folks knew that I'd pee myself if I was already wet and dirty outside, and they were cool with it. 

Ive told the stories before, so I won't go into long detail, but one time I did get into trouble, was when I deliberately wet myself in my still dry speedos in front of my mother while filling the pool up, aged about 10/11,  She was not impressed with that. Another time, I was wearing underpants, and expecting to play under the sprinkler, and I was busting, but waiting to get wet just so I could pee in my undies. Mum decided it was too cold, and told me to come in and take a bath instead. 

Disillusioned, I decided to sit on the toilet and pee myself instead, because mum said to put my dirty clothes in the washing machine, and I figured I'd bury them deep. But when I walked naked out of the toilet, carrying my piss soaked briefs, I found the machine to be empty....,

Not having an option, I dropped them in, but my mother decided to soak them because I'd gotten dirty playing in the dirt, and found them. I still remember 10 year old me sitter in the bath while my mother came in carrying my wet undies, and lectured me about holding on too long. 

Sometimes, if I was having a bath,  I'd deliberately put my dirty clothes right next to it, and slosh water over the top to get everything wet. 

Usually, my mother would be home everyday after school, but there was a period where I'd get home first about half an hour before her. 

A couple of times I walked home in the rain, and I'd wet myself a bit as I walked down our street, my long yellow raincoat covering my crotch. Usually, I wouldn't pee much, just ended to leave a wet spot on my pants. 

One day, I went too far, lost control, and ended up soaking myself. 

Imagine my horror when I got home, and found mum there, as she'd come home early. I was wearing tracksuit pants, and they were saturated, and even my shirt and socks were soaked. 

That was one I got away with though. I told her I was wet from the rain, and she had me strip off by myself in the laundry, and put my clothes straight into the machine before having a shower. 

From the ages of 12/13, I was deemed old enough to stay home by myself, and was taught how to do the laundry as part of my chores. I was still pre-pubescent, so my wetting still wasn't exactly sexual, but by that stage I knew that I really enjoyed it. 

Off course from then on, I wet basically every item of clothes I owned at some point. As long as I got the washing done, and put away, nobody would ever know. 

I do remember trying to dry out a pair of wet white briefs in front of the radiator one rainy day, and burning them, so I rode my bike to the shop in the rain to throw the in the trash there, as I didn't want anyone's finding by scorched briefs. 

Another emergency trip to the shops occurred one day when I was trying to force myself to wet a paint of briefs outside. I'd already wet myself a few times that day, but I had time for one more load of laundry. 

I stood outside, legs spread, and pushed.

Then shit my pants.

Completely panicking, I had no idea what to do. I took my soiled briefs off, and hosed myself off outside, got dry and dressed, then returned with a plastic bag to put my stained underpants in, then rode to the shop, to dispose of them. On the way home, I realised that I still needed to go, so I hurried into the toilet to finish what I'd started. 

Finally sitting on the toilet, feeling relieved about getting away with it, I looked down and discovered something. In my haste to dispose of the evidence, I'd actually forgotten to wipe my bum. My "fresh" pair of underpants now had a huge dirty skid mark in them from riding my bike. 

A thorough wipe, a quick shower, and another ride to dispose of my second pair of shitty underpants that day. 

6 hours ago, Dunney said:

I had a large area of open country to roam. I'd wet my pants, then just play in the field until they dried. I don't think anyone ever noticed. If they did, nothing was said or done about it.

I used to wet my self often when playing as a kid and just carried on playing as if nothing happened. My pants were usually a bit damp when I went in. My folks didn't seem to care if I wet my self. I wet the bed most nights 

Most of my deliberate wetting happened either at night or when I was alone, but when I was growing up I used to hold on when I needed to go to the bathroom.  Sometimes I would leak into my pants . I had a really weak bladder so I was encouraged not to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes when I got the urge. This was supposed to stretch my bladder, I still don't know to this day wether it actually worked or not . So accidents happened. I got the learn how to hide it, I would sit down somewhere and just let it happen so I could go on playing without having to go to the toilet. That way I could pull my jumper down in a vain attempt to hide the fact that I had wet myself. Of course I used to get into trouble if I didn't change.

At night I had the perfect cover, I used to wet the bed with monotonous regularity, so when I was starting to make the connection between weeing myself and pleasure I would often not even go to the bathroom before bed, or sneak drinks so I would make sure it happened or if my bladder did rarely wake me I would wet myself play then go back to sleep. My mess was my own to clean up so how many times I wet the bed never came up, which probably helped me on my way with this gorgeous fetish. 

Gee mum I hope your not reading this or I don't think I will be getting anymore Christmas cards :rolleyes: 

I used to wet from about 10-12 years, and I used to hide the wet clothes for a few days, anywhere they couldn’t be found, then when they were dry put them in the wash. If it was particularly smelly obviously I had to hide in the bottom of the dustbin, then blame my mother for loosing the clothes hehe ?