Recommended Posts

"Ayla..." You stand up and turn to face the Bard, who is now stood by the door, her hand on the handle. You approach her slowly, and without saying a word, thrust your arms around her, bringing her in close. "Thank you."

 

"Heh, I'm happy to help." She says with hesitance. "I, uh... hehe, wouldn't hug me though. I haven't had a bath in a few days." After a moment, she puts her arms around you and embraces you warmly.

 

This embrace felt warm and comforting, dare you say... welcomed. Like wrapping your arms around the familiar figure of a loved one, Ayla squeezes you tightly. She smells of nature, reminding you of your journeys through the forest. The familiar scent of dirt and summer grass, tinged with a faint aroma of flowers. Her dress is soft, like velvet against your hands. 

 

"If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask." Ayla pats your back and releases herself from your embrace. She takes a step back and brushes the front of her dress. She sways back and forth on the tips of her toes and smiles. "I hope you have fun with Yuka and Ledley tonight." She says warmly

 

"Ledley and Yuka will be taking something for tonight, so it's only fair you do too, right?" She giggles. "No need to worry, I know just where to go."

 

"You're going to have me venturing into the Black District, aren't you?"

 

"Hehe, nope. Though, with Yuka don't be surprised if you end up there~. No there's a nice little shop down Arwald Street that specializes in foreign beers and exotic wines. It's one of Yuka's favourite shops. She's partial to a jug of Beader's Black Ale or a nice bottle of Vetallian Red."

 

That was not a bad idea from the Bard, it would look good to show up with something for a night of fishing, especially if the girls were going to. "I'll keep that in mind, but... I don't know where Arwald street is."

 

"Good thing the best navigator in Guilden is here with you!" Ayla lifts herself onto her toes and falls back down, smiling. "Just take a right when you reach the bottom of the Fort's stairs and head down the road overlooking the lake. When you get to the bottom of the road, you'll see a little side street. That's Arwald Street. Down that street is a store called Luxurious Liquor. No need to worry, it's open until late. Hence why Yuka enjoys it." Ayla smiles. "Anyway, I really should get going. Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Shibo!" The Bard rushes on through the door, waving as she leaves.

 

"Pleasure making yours too." You reply meekly. Ayla is already gone before you're finished speaking, the door slamming closed. "I just hugged her." You raise your hand to your lips, quivering with joy. It was unexpected even from you. You could manifest the joy you were feeling in any other way. The only way you felt you could show thanks for what Ayla had done was by pulling her in for a warm, friendly embrace. It was excited, your heart with beating, as strange as a reaction it was, hugging the Bard felt like the right thing to do.

 

You turn back around and admire your now regally-attired quarters. Illusion or not it was still far more pleasant than the ruin you had walked in on. The night was approaching and before you were ready to head out into the town, you needed to take a bath. You head over to the small projection of Fort Victoria shimmering on your table and run your hand over it. "Eto, Revelio." You speak the words Ayla had told you and the projection vanishes, revealing the map beneath it. "Down the stairs, along this corridor and there are the bathing rooms." You trace the path that Ayla had shown you, following it to a small circular room at the bottom of the adjacent tower.

 

Leaving behind your rucksack, you depart from your quarters and head for the bathing rooms, eager to unwind with a nice, hot bath before heading into Guilden. You couldn't believe it. On your first day and you were already heading out to have fun. You can only hope all goes well.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of Chapter 2

End of Chapter notes: A summary of the previous chapter, showing all of Shibo’s actions. Sections with a coloured name like (Ledley) mean the action had a positive effect on that character. Sections in red (Ledley) Mean an action had a negative effect.

 

During her sleep, Shibo had a dream she was back home. Though the dream turned out to be a warning that she was desperate for a pee. Shibo woke up, still hungover, and on the verge of wetting herself.

 

Fearing she didn't know where the lavatory was, or if she'd make it in time, Shibo sucked up her pride and relieved herself in the lake. Extremely relieved and still gassy, Shibo made some "Unladylike" sounds from her bottom, completely unaware she wasn't alone as somebody approached her.
A fiery-haired girl had shown up while Shibo was relieving herself. Still making her water and unable to do anything, all Shibo could do was scream. The girl screamed too, covering her eyes and apologizing frantically.

 

The girl was Addilyn Tsereteli, a bard and high-ranking Guildhand. She had appeared at the docks looking for Yuka, who showed up shortly after. Yuka, after a cheerful and interesting recount of your meeting with her, is told she is wanted by the Guildmaster and heads off, reminding you of your night with her, and asking Ayla if she could show you to your new quarters before vanishing.

 

(Ayla) Addilyn accepted, though before heading off she wished to clear the air about she had seen. Extremely embarrassed, Addilyn offered something to Shibo to make up for what she had witnessed: An embarrassing story of her own. At first reluctant, Shibo decided to nudge the Bard into sharing.

 

(Ayla) At first, Ayla struggled to tell her story and tried to avoid telling it. Shibo, with a friendly attitude, encouraged her to continue. With some encouragement from Shibo, Ayla told the story as well as any bard could, recounting the night she had wet the bed after a night of heavy drinking.

 

(Ayla) Once the story had concluded, Ayla had asked Shibo for her opinion of the story. Shibo told her she found her bedwetting story cute, prompting the bard to fly in a fury of flustered yelling, branding Shibo a pervert.

 

The girls ventured through the Undercroft, passing through the corridors. On the walk, Ayla shared a bit about herself and Yuka, telling Shibo that Yuka and herself were Royal-Certified Guildhands.

 

Down one corridor, Shibo heard a familiar voice. It was Andi, the gunsmiths daughter who Shibo had promised she would visit for afternoon tea. Although scared of admitting she had abandoned her plans after meeting with Yuka, Shibo gathered her strength and confronted Andi.

 

Andi was not travelling alone, being in the company of her mother, a short dark-haired girl named Margo. You say nothing about where you had been, but Ayla covers for you convincingly. Not willing to stay and chat, Margo pushes her mother off down a corridor, clearly desperate to use the facilities.

 

(Ayla) Just after the girls have left, Ayla asks if it's okay for her to deal with something. Shibo agreed and it's soon revealed Ayla needed to use the facilities herself. Upon arriving at the lavatories, the girls stumble upon Andi and Margo, who is frustrated to see the lavatory is out of order.

 

All four of the girls agree that for Margo and Ayla's comfort, they need to find another lavatory. They head into the Fort to use the lavatory in the dining hall. Along the way, Shibo learned a little about Margo and Andi, learning they met when Margo had found Andi abandoned in a tower.

 

Both girls, growing extremely desperate, finally arrive at the dining hall, but to their dismay find the hall is overwhelmed with Guildhands. The lavatory especially is occupied with a giant queue forming. Fearing she is near an accident, Ayla proposes an idea: she produces a silver key from her pocket and suggests she and Margo trespass in the Guildmaster's quarters and use her facilities.

 

(Margo & Andi) (Ayla) Margo despises the idea, fearing if they are caught she would be removed from the Guild. Not wanting to cause trouble on her first day, Shibo too refuses to trespass, gaining some respect from Margo. Though, refusing causes some upset with Ayla, who claims she is close to an accident. With no other choice, they all agree to use the lavatories in the north tower. At the very back of the fort.

 

(Margo & Andi) Just as the girls are leaving the hall, Margo falls to her knees, wincing in pain. Andi reveals she far too desperate to even walk properly. Shibo offers to carry Margo, who accepts after realizing she cannot walk on her own.

 

After a lengthy walk through the fort, one that is dotted with several stops by Ayla for unknown reasons, the girls arrive in the common rooms and the lavatory. Though a note on the lavatory door warns the girls that only one privy is working, which is an issue for two girls on the verge of an accident.

 

Margo kicks the door down. Shibo, carrying Margo, and Ayla rush for the privy, but Ayla is there first. About to head in and use it, Ayla is stopped by Margo who demands she use it first. Ayla begs to use it first, claiming she is about to go in her knickers, but she gives in, offering the only privy to Margo.

 

However, unable to hold it, Ayla turns back on her promise and rushes into the privy herself, bolting the door. The three girls are forced to listen to the foul sounds as she voids her bowels in the privy.

 

Meanwhile Margo is unable to contain herself. She slumped down, squatting before the privy door and let go, relieving herself all over the floor of the lavatory

 

(Margo) After wetting herself in front of Shibo, Margo wanted nothing more than to leave. However before leaving, she was told by her mother to offer her appreciation to Shibo, which she does with reluctance. Shibo accepts her thanks humbly, saying she was merely helping a fellow Guildhand.

 

Ayla, relieved at last, emerges from the lavatory. Still tipsy, Shibo feels a growing lust to ask if perhaps Ayla had left a stain on her knickers. She attempts to ask Ayla about her underwear before snapping out of her drunken haze. She merely asks what should be done with Margo's mess. Ayla uses her magic to vanish the puddle, revealing she is a mage with illusion magic. 

 

Both girls arrive at Shibo's new quarters, a mouldy old bunkhouse in the northern tower. Seeing she is depressed at the sight of her new quarters, Ayla offers Shibo a treat: she summons a violin and offers to show Shibo her signature spell, promising it will put a smile on her face.

 

(Ayla) Though not in the mood, Shibo decides to humour Ayla. The Bard plays a composition and reveals her signature spell: an illusion, or a manifestation spell that summons and holds objects in the real world. She completely renovates Shibo's quarters with the spell and even provides her with a map of the entire fort

 

(Ayla) Her spirits lifted, Shibo rewards Ayla with a large hug. The Bard accepts graciously and the two have a friendly embrace. Ayla left for her own quarters, leaving Shibo to prepare for her night with Yuka and Ledley.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Melificentfan said:

That was a fantastic chapter cant wait to read the next chapter 

I can only agree with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A friend of mine recently told me about a program for creating characters. It's nothing special, but I had a ton of fun messing around in it. I decided for some fun to create a few of the Guild Apprentice's characters in it and I'm quite pleased with how they turned out, so I thought I'd share them here. These pictures are more fitting for when the girls were younger; Ayla being a young, naive bard. Margo being... Margo. Shibo with a cocky look and smug disposition thinking she is destined to be a great mage of the Kenshiko family. And Yuka, looking like a tomboy.

Top Left: Addilyn "Ayla" Tsereteli

Top Right: Margo Sortirov

Bottom Left: Shibo Kenshiko

Bottom Right: Yunoko "Yuka" Tanobi

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chapter 3: A Nice Night of Fishing

 

After a long day, it was nice to finally settle down in a hot bath and wash away the dirt from the roads. You lie in the bath, stark naked, your breasts resting atop the water as you soak away the stresses of your first day. The water is nice and hot, forming a steamy shroud around you. A pleasant aroma swirls in the air, the smell of sea salts and lavender conjuring up memories of the bathhouses back home.

 

It’s the most peaceful you’ve been all day. This was your idea of heaven, no noise, no work, just you, a hot bath, and blissful laziness.

 

“Look out! Cannonball!” The peaceful waters start rocking frantically. A girl leaps into the bath, creating a mighty splash that sends water everywhere. The tranquility is destroyed. You get up off your back, coughing up the rogue water you swallow. Heavens! It’s like being back on the boat coming here. You splutter, reaching for the edge of the bath. There’s water in your eyes; you can’t see anything but a water-covered blur. What on earth was going on? Was this some kind of hazing for the new apprentice? Heaven’s you’d heard the stories but you didn’t think it was true. You brush your wet hair behind your ears and prepare to confront your attacker.

 

Beneath the water, your attacker rises up. A skinny girl with her appearance concealed by wet hair clinging to her face rises with a toothy grin. It’s Muaki… still fully clothed… in the bath. Her curtains hide her jovial smile. She shakes her head like a dog after scamping out of a lake, covering the bathing room in water. Her hair sticks out in all directions with a few stray strands clinging to her face, but now you can see her eyes and wide goofy smile. “Evening!”

 

“Evening…” You say without much enthusiasm. You’re far too busy wiping flecks of water off your face and out of your eyes. “Um, any reason you’re still wearing your clothes?”

 

She stands back up, water dripping off her sleeves. Her clothes cling to her wet body. They’re nearly transparent enough that you can see under them. Looks like Muaki doesn’t wear a bra… not that you were looking. “Well since I’m taking a bath, I figured why not wash my clothes too?” She dunks herself in the soapy water and wiggles around. “I’m gonna be taking a bath anyway, right?” She cups a handful of water and starts washing her trousers. “Gotta give them a good rinse first!”

 

You notice the overpowering stench of onions in the air. It doesn’t take long for you to notice it’s coming from the girl sharing the bath with you. No matter how much Muaki scrubs, the stench doesn’t fade. It was revolting, all you could smell was onion, and now she was in a boiling hot bath. You were sitting in Muaki soup. “Mui, why do you reek of onions?” You ask with a nasally voice as you clasp your nose.

 

“I’ve been working in the kitchen all afternoon!” She yells like she’d been holding those words in all day. “I thought I was gonna be on bar duty, serving drinks and whatnot like I’m good at! But no! Before I could do anything they made me get changed and peel onions all afternoon!” She keeps yelling, pounding her fists into the water. “All afternoon! Peel, chop, peel, chop! Look at my hands!” She shows you her hands, red and raw from an afternoon of work. “They’re all chafed and I kept cutting myself with the peeler! But worst of all THEY REEK OF ONION! I CAN’T GET THE STINK OUT! It’s in my clothes, my hands! Who wants to get drinks from a girl who smells like soup!?” She stands back up. “Ooh… hang on, I’ve been dying for this all day.” She spreads her legs slightly.

 

“Dying to do what?”

 

“Ahh~” Muaki doesn’t answer. She stands wait deep in the water with a dopey look of relief on her face. You’re not really sure what she’s doing, but she relaxes, slouching her shoulders and letting her legs spread further. A toothy grin of bliss grows on her lips as she lets out a gentle sight. “Haa~”

 

You feel an uncomfortably warm current sweep over you. What in the- “Mui! What are you…?” You realize what she’s doing, and it makes your skin prickle. You leap back, splashing water everywhere as you retreat from the warm aura Muaki was making. “Are you peeing!? Oh well don’t mind me!” You protest.

 

She was peeing… fully clothed… in the bath…

 

“W-What? It’s perfectly fine to pee in the bath!” Muaki doesn’t understand the confusion. Your yelling doesn’t stop her from doing what she already started, or enjoying it as her toothy grin grows. “Give me some sympathy! I’ve been cooped up in a hot kitchen all day! I’m sweaty! I’ve been dying for a pee! And I stink of onion! I didn’t get a single break! I couldn’t even use the privy after I was done because I reek of onions! You heard what they had me doing all afternoon! Peeling-” Mui suddenly stops, interrupted by a sound erupting from beneath the water. Blrrrlp. A few bubbles rise behind her. The Alchemist’s cheeks grow red. She looks at you in shock. “Excuse me...” She averts her gaze, her cheeks growing red.

 

She farted… fully clothed… in the bath…

 

You raise a hand to cover your mouth. “Did you just…” Surprisingly, it’s not to muffle a gasp of disgust. It’s to muffle a giggle. A juvenile smirk hides behind your hand. Just like with Yuka earlier those bubbles from Muaki’s butt were more comical than disgusting. It was adorable in a crude way. The way she averts her gaze let’s you know it was accidental, but it doesn’t make her feel better about it. She grown really shy all of a sudden.

 

It looks like Muaki needed something to make her feel better. It had worked for you earlier after Yuka had tickled your tummy until the fart you were trying to hold escaped. It was embarrassing until you had a good laugh about it. Maybe Muaki just needed the same to put that dumb smile back on her face. You put a hand on your gut, feeling an urge to break wind. Even though you weren’t feeling tipsy you were still feeling gassy after your afternoon drinking.

 

What do you wish to do?

 

>Follow Muaki's example and break wind in the bath

 

>Just hold it in and get out the bath

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

>Follow Muaki's example and break wind in the bath

Follow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Anything to put the smile back on the Little Alchemist’s face. And besides, you would have to let loose eventually. You had been holding it in until you got back to your room so you could break wind without fear of anybody hearing. But oh well. You just remind yourself how funny it had been earlier. You push yourself forward and raise your backside a little. You try to let it out but with an audience you’re feeling some stage fright. Suddenly, unpleasant memories of trying to cast spells in class come back to your mind. It wasn’t like you did this all the time. You’d always been prudish about the noises your butt made, at least until you met Yuka. “Hnng…” You strain, wiggling your butt with the hopes of loosening the little bubble of air. Nothing.

 

“What are you doing?” Mui tilts her head, watching you as you wiggle your butt. "You're making weird faces." She makes the same gestures that you imagine you yourself must be making. Strained, but some level of concentration, with your tongue barely poking between your lips and your brow furrowed furiously.

 

“Hang on.” It’s coming. It’s coming. It’s coming. It takes some energy, you stick out your tongue in a display of absolute concentration. You clench your fists as tightly as you can, focused entirely on pushing out the little tuft of air you’d been holding. If only you focused on spellcasting as well as you do breaking wind. You clench your fists tighter, straining with all your might, which isn’t much. Finally with an audible toot, you break wind; you feel a gentle twitch of your anus and a faint tickle against your back as a bubble rises. You feel a faint burning in your cheeks, but you ignore it. “Excuse me.” You say with a coy smile.

 

“Shibo!” It’s now Muaki who covers her mouth, her cheeks glowing a burning red. She starts snickering. “That was louder than mine!” Her snickers grow into juvenile giggles as you stand there smirking yourself. She doesn’t seem to notice that it was intentional. 

 

“I said excuse me.” You chuckle. “Must of been that wine I had earlier.” It most certainly was, but you weren’t going to let Muaki know. And thinking of wine, that reminds you that you had other places to be tonight. The night was moving on and you didn’t want to be too late to meet Yuka and Ledley. Half an hour was a good enough soak for you. You stand up and stretch, washing off the beads of water running down your arms and reach for a towel.

 

“Aww… don’t get out yet!” Muaki notices. The little Alchemist pushes herself up against the bath and pokes you on the back. “We haven’t seen each other all day! I want to hear about you’ve been up to!” She stares at you with a set of puppy dog eyes and the sweetest little frown. “Come on! I bet you’ve done all kinds of fun stuff while I was cooped up in a kitchen all afternoon!”

 

You stop as if Muaki had frozen your movement with a little magic spell. Those cute little eyes were begging for you to stay a little while longer, just for a chat. You needed to get ready and get into town before it was too late, but you were curious about what Muaki had been up to and she was obviously curious about what you had been up to. 

 

What do you wish to do?

 

>Stay and chat with Muaki

 

>Get out and get ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stay, not that it matters, it's the option that'll win anyway.

Edited by Sammy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.