Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Can someone TRANSLATE SPANISH in this female desperation video to English?

2nd girl hey is the bathroom open/1st girl no this is the walking of saint gabriel I'm waiting for him to pass so I can help him up in get back up in case he falls/2nd girl save it for history is this bathroom occupied/1st girl no it's empty I like to run the hot water because I enjoy the vapor/2nd girl oh come on is it urgent for you to get inside/1st no I'm just here practicing the latest regeton dance / 2nd its abit strange is this the only bathroom / 1st girl no there's like 15 other bathrooms here I just prefer this one because when you use the sink music plays and and the paper has cute designs on them/the girl in the bathroom leaves /2nd girl about time are you about to go in /1st girl no I'm letting you go in first cause I think you're cool /2nd girl thank you you're so nice and walks in/ 1st girl is banging on the door get out here I was about to use it something around those lines I couldn't really translate it that well she was talking to fast then she says I can't i can't anymore then looks at the camera and says I know my answers where stupid but she's stupid for asking those questions 

When the 1st girl is banging on the door she ways wait wait get out of this bathroom right this instant and t say it to my face something around those lines again she was talking to fast for me to translate properly but I believe I got the main point of it  ( I apologize if my translation isn't all that great I got wat I could)

Edited by Ktpq (see edit history)

Creo que esto es un trabajo para alguien que habla español...

R It will be the girl in red, and B in blue:

R: Hi, excuse me... this is the bathroom?

B:No ... this is Juan Gabriel's dressing room, and I'm waiting for him to come out and help him get on the stage in case he falls.

R: That fall was for the history ... Is that bathroom occupied?

B: No ... it's empty, what happens is that I locked the door because I left the jacuzzi filled with hot water and I do not want the steam to come out.

R: Ok, But do not get angry! (Blue girl dances desperately)

Are you really urged to come in?

B: No ... I'm practicing the new reggaeton dance

R: But it's a bit weird ...

Is this the only bathroom in here?

B: NO, GIRL! in the whole block there are like 15 bathrooms, in fact, every 3 meters there is a bathroom, AND FOR LADIES! but I want to get into this bathroom, because when you flush sounds a relaxing music, and the toilet paper has doll designs.

(Yellow girl comes out of the bathroom)

R: God, girl, you finally left.

are you going there?

B: No ... I was just going to give you the turn because I liked you a lot, girl

R: How cute, thanks! (Enters)

B: But ... What do you think you're getting into first, girl, and in front of me !?

Ahh... I can not hold it anymore... 

(Looks at the camera) I know my questions are stupid ... but there are stupid girls who ask every question ...

Girl, hurry up...!!!

Edited by Papergami (see edit history)