Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting Underwear

5 minutes ago, panther said:

Grey, light blue, and light pink are good choices of colour for maximal visibility. You could of course experiment by peeing in all the underwear you own :D

It feels way better in briefs than boxers - it's great when the warm wet fabric cups your balls. Speedos are quite interesting too

Actually I don't rate speedos very highly as wetting clothing. They don't absorb pee well so instead of getting a spreading warm wet sensation the pee just squirts right through. 

9 minutes ago, rachelkirwan said:

PANTIES!!!!!

Well I can't disagree as you do look very nice in your wet panties pictures!

However I doubt if I would achieve the same stunning visual impact as you. 

21 hours ago, panther said:

You could of course experiment by peeing in all the underwear you own :D

I have done this ! I actually squeezed into 10 pairs of white cotton briefs. It was not easy getting them over my bulging bladder.  The first few got really soaked, but it took about 40 seconds of a one minute pee before the last one got wet. There was not much left to leak on the floor. I loved it.

The best feeling can probably be achieved in oldstyle lycra swimming slips. You get to feel your pee flowing like with no other material i know and keep the stream as close on your skin as possible until it reaches the lowest point and leaves the slip (btw the same is true even in the water if you can do this). They will also show it pretty well while it is flowing but not so much after that.

4 hours ago, wettingman said:

I have done this ! I actually squeezed into 10 pairs of white cotton briefs. It was not easy getting them over my bulging bladder.  The first few got really soaked, but it took about 40 seconds of a one minute pee before the last one got wet. There was not much left to leak on the floor. I loved it.

How on earth ... ?! I think this is really strange. When I pee in like 7 pairs of jeans and an underpant while sitting, it will usually show within 10 seconds. If I am standing it is taking longer of course, but then there will also be quite some amount flowing down the leg and out of the pants. I really have no idea how you did this :P

We seem only t be considering male attire here? For the females, consider silk or nylon knickers. Even bloomers work well. The trick is tow wear TWO pairs; black inner, white outer. As they get wet, the dark of the inner pair shows wonderfully well through the white outer pair. Bloomers with elasticated legs can distribute a torrent down both legs most effectively.