Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late....

"Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-...Mmmmghhh....!!!! MMMMGHHHH..!!!"

It's too late.... You feel the immense weight in your gut descending....And, almost instantly, something is jutting out the back of your panties.

"Nnnnghhh....!!! A...aghh.... Ahhh..!!!"

And, with each passing second...with ever-increasing groans...You feel more and more pushing it's way out, nestling into your garments, and starting to weigh them down...

You can't believe it...You're actually having another accident in your...

Psssssh....Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhh

"Ahhh!!!"

TWO accidents in your garments, your weary womanhood unwilling to weather the storm of wee while your posterior pushes out it's accumulated waste. Your lewd waters splash down over your thighs and legs....making a sizable stain in the floor as you find yourself grunting and groaning some more.....Your garments completely ruined by your involuntary, uncomfortable release.

"O..Oh goodness, Two-Seventy-Five.." the Mage before you calls, averting his gaze. "I...erm..honestly didn't expect you to just....So suddenly.....My word.."

His gaze is politely averted as you continue shaming yourself...Feeling your face burning bright red at the thought....

Wetting yourself, because of a Bladder Burster? Embarrassing, but to be expected from the drink. But, doing that too? You feel like you could die of embarrassment as your tummy's contents finally start to stall, having finally emptied out....

Your now tinkle-soaked twatty warm with fresh wee....

"W..well, I was going to lead you back to your dorm..But..erm...Change of plans.." Faustus calls, snapping his fingers so the world starts to shift. "I....Aha...Um... I would imagine you'd rather get all washed up before going anywhere near the rest of the school. I...erm...I just...gimme a bit, and I'll see what I can do about getting you some fresh clothes to wear..."

He seems to pace around his desk anxiously, doing his best to keep his eyes off of you as he pulls drawer after drawer out, looking nothing like the cool, smug, overly amused mage...But, far more like a flustered teenager, around his crush.....

"Ah...Not that one...Wands? No....Knives? No.....Letter of invitation to Okaato's? Nice, but no.....C'mon, where are they.."

You finally feel yourself regaining control of your mind, and your muscles.....acutely aware of what you just did.......Even if your mind is still deciding how to respond to it...

=======================================================================================================================================

1. Awaaaah...! I can't get married now!!!! (Openly Sob)

2. 'This..can't be real...' (Reality Check...?)

3. 'Ms Bunny's so wet....' (Rub to see if she's upset)

4.  'I think more came out than just waste.....' (Mild Lewd fluids in there)

5. 'This is all Faustus's fault!' (He must Atone for this!)

6. 'I wish I had a recording of that.' (So. Hot.)

7. Other [Specify]

???

Bladder Level: Emptied
Tummy Level: Emptied
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely..] <RUINED>
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0.]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1

You stand there in abject horror, and wild disbelief....

"I...I didn't.....This can't be real..." you tell yourself, hands hovering over yourself. "I'm just....asleep, and..having a.....dream....Yeah...."

One of your hands nervously hovers over your bottom, reaching to cup your bottom.....Intent on proving to yourself it was a dream.....

Your face flushes as you feel something definitely in the back of your panties....As you shudder and gasp a bit in horror....

"I....No...." you utter to yourself softly as your hands move to the warm front of your clothes.....Running up your skirt over the soaked garments, and your lightly dripping personal tap.

"M...Miss Bunny got...Got so wet...." you state quietly to yourself, lightly tilting your head. "She...she'll forgive me if i give her pets..."

Yes...pets. Plenty of them will make her better.... Yet, with each pet of your fingers, you feel your body heating up more, and your face blushing brighter....

"Nnn....More....More...A bit more..." you tell yourself as you rub...Feeling your toes curl in your shoes a bit. "J...Jusht...Jusht a bit more....and....And...."

Your legs shudder...Your hips lightly buckle...and you feel something welling up inside of you...As you let out some slightly more strangled gasps...whimpers....and moans...

It feels so good.... She's probably forgiven you now. So, you can stop....

You could stop, you mean....If you wanted to...

Maybe you could stop.....

Maybe you shouldn't stop.......

Maybe you should keep petting....

"M..Miss Two Seventy Five..."

Just.....a little bit more.... No harm...right?

=====================================================================================================================================

1. Keep up the pets.....Just a bit longer.

2. Attempt to Resist petting the bunny anymore.

3. Remember that you're doing this in front of someone.

4. Remember that you just had a double accident

5. Remember that agonizing despair when you were about to lose it all.

6. 'Borrow' the Desk in the room for a few minutes.

7. Do another 'Reality Check'.

???

Bladder Level: Emptied
Tummy Level: Emptied
Desire Level: Uncontrollable
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely..] <RUINED>
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0.]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1

2, 3, 4, 5 and 7.

Seriously, we just totally humiliated ourselves in front of our Male teacher, and now we want to jerk off about it?! Conscience time again, unless we want the infamy of the Academy's biggest pervert, then we need to start behaving ourselves. Plus, poor TeacherFaust is trying to soothe the massive shot to our pride we took. Let's not make his job any harder than it has to be, lest we end up with the troubled students.

In the words of all the Pokémon professors across the Generations: "There is a time and place for everything, but not now."

Edited by Tapris-chama
Implementing Sage Wisdom of the Wisened Trees (see edit history)
52 minutes ago, Tapris-chama said:

2, 3, 4, 5 and 7.

Seriously, we just totally humiliated ourselves in front of our Male teacher, and now we want to jerk off about it?! Conscience time again, unless we want the infamy of the Academy's biggest pervert, then we need to start behaving ourselves. Plus, poor TeacherFaust is trying to soothe the massive shot to our pride we took. Let's not make his job any harder than it has to be, lest we end up with the troubled students.

In the words of all the Pokémon professors across the Generations: "There is a time and place for everything, but not now."

This seems about right.

2 hours ago, Tapris-chama said:

2, 3, 4, 5 and 7.

Common sense time!