Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

You fight with all of your internal might to resist the urge to pleasure yourself then and there....Grunting, groaning...and otherwise straining as you finish having your stomach accident.....Whimpering softly at your neglected girlhood...And panting softly.

"Good to see you have some control..." Faustus calls to you lightly, as a hand goes over your hair, ruffling your head. You suddenly feel a bit lighter, and less...dirty, as you find yourself feeling distinctly waste-less....Standing up anew with no trouble. "Though, as punishment for blatantly disregarding the sign, I've a task for you.'

You turn your head as the Author gestures towards one of the doors, just in time for it to shimmer an ominous black....And he gestures.

"Come."

It's not an angry command, but a stern one. You find yourself stepping through the doors with him again...The familiar, all-too clean smell of the Black-Light District striking your nose. As if someone was constantly scrubbing it from top to bottom with some strong cleaning agent. The lighting doesn't feel as dim as before, but you feel moderately unsettled as you step in anyways......Following the Magus as he swiftly paces down the halls....Stopping at a room near where you recognize his office to be.

"One hundred and Four" he calls out to the door, as an unfamiliar girl strides over with long brown hair tied in a ponytail, fastened by a majestic white ribbon. Striking green eyes go to meet Faustus's in a flash, and you see her fingertips pressing up against one another.

"Oh, you know I prefer 'Less than Three' for my number." she muses with a cutesy giggle as her hands turn sideways, and form a heart. "Much much cuter sounding, doesn't it?"

You audibly pause for a few moments, wondering why she would call herself that when 4 is bigger than three....As Faustus lightly sighs.

"Alright....One hundred and less than three..." Faustus remarks, flatly. curling his own fingers half-heartedly into a heart. "I've brought someone with me today. Had a test in mind..."

You see the girl's striking green eyes glance you over at this, a big smile spreading across her face......

It does not ease you as much as you hoped it would.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you!" she calls, bowing her head a bit. "My my..You look quite flustered. Can I get you something to drink? Perhaps draw you up a chair?"

================================================================================================================================

1. Ask for a drink

2. Ask for a seat

3. Introduce yourself.

4. Make a flirty remark.

5. Other [Specify]

Bladder Level: Empty
Tummy Level: Empty
Desire Level: Moderate
Panty Status: ??? [Clean]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: Tummy trouble. Others...?
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic/Blast]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal/Psych] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE/Blast] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External/Rise] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1], Psych [1] Rise [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 1, EE Rank 1 [Psych]
Magical Charges:  5

You collect yourself after a quick thought, and bow your head a bit.

"Hello, I am..." you go to start, as the girl suddenly leans in uncomfortably close....staring into your eyes......Yet, somehow doesn't seem to be looking at you.

"Ohhh, @Jony Seems to be interested in what the two of us would be like together." the girl calls, still looking past you..somewhat unnerving you. "Perhaps Jony was hoping I'd respond affectionately... That I'd flirt back...Or maybe that I'd even ki-"

"Monika, please behave." Faustus calls, waving his hand as the girl backs up. "Sorry 275. Monika here has a...bit of a quirk to her. You don't need to worry too much."

Monika waves at this, seeming to be looking towards something just over your shoulder....As the Magus turns back to her.

"I was thinking that she could sit in on a few lessons here...So we can see how far everyone's developed." he adds, the girl smiling, and nodding her head.

"Ohhh, yes! That sounds like a wonderful idea!" she muses, pressing her fingers together. "Certainly, Ayano and Shiyu, and the others won't be too frazzled by another girl in the class. Plus, it'll let her know that not everyone in the Black-Light district is bad. Or, evil, or...you know."

She winks at you lightly...As you feel increasingly uneasy around the girl.

"I'll be watching over classes, so she should be fine...." Faustus calls, glancing to the side. "So Long as..."

"Teacher! Shiyu and Ayano are Fighting again!" an unfamiliar voice calls, as you see the magus shake his head, and stand up.

"Please, excuse me 275.." he grumbles softly, stepping out of the room for a short bit...leaving you alone with....

Monika.

"So, anything you have to say or ask?" the girl asks with a smile, still having a vaguely unsettling grin about her face.

==========================================================================================================================

1. Will he be gone long?

2. Do they fight often?

3. What's it like here?

4. Is there anything I should know about taking classes here?

5. Do you know how to get out of here?

6. Other [Specify]

Bladder Level: Empty
Tummy Level: Empty
Desire Level: Moderate
Panty Status: ??? [Clean]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: Tummy trouble. Others...?
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic/Blast]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal/Psych] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE/Blast] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External/Rise] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1], Psych [1] Rise [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 1, EE Rank 1 [Psych]
Magical Charges:  5