Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

You lightly sit down next to the girl as the television starts to life, flashing through what you presume is the pre-show ads.

"I...erm...I kind of have some questions.." you ask the girl, who turns her attention towards you quickly, nodding.

"Ah...Of course! Please, ask as you please!"  she assures and urges, as you start at the top.

"Um...Where am I? And...why does it feel so...different around here?" you ask lightly, lightly rubbing your arm. It almost feels like something is on it, but you can't quite place it....

"Oh, um....right." Negative Thirteen calls to you, looking a bit distant for a few moments. "You are...in my room. I...I am a sort of Student at Magic Academy too. But, I am.... A....special case."

That takes your attention for a few moments as the girl suddenly curls up a bit, glancing down at the floor of her home.

"I...have a rare sort of defect...." she mutters, quietly. "More than one...in fact. My body....actively resists a vast quantity of magical energy.....And...I...Am not the most sturdy of people, physically..."

You look the girl over, staring at her long silver hair, seeing the pink near her roots....

"I...could not even walk around in the outside world. Not for long, anyways.... My body would give out after a few steps...."

You suddenly flinch at the thought, as she lifts her head.

"But...that is where this world comes in."  she remarks, trying to perk back up. "This world is so rich and full of magical energy that...Even I can manage to walk around freely here. I...I can even jump now."

You are suddenly worried about how genuinely excited she sounded when she said that, and what kind of life she must have lead to be enthused by such a mundane action.

"I...I have gotten better over the past few years. I...I...maybe even..."

You see her eyes glowing bright for a bit...before starting to fade off, as she glances towards the television.

"This is my favorite show..."  she remarks, quietly. "It..lets me see who else is in the school. I don't have many visitors, you see..."

You lightly turn your head to the screen as you see a few unfamiliar figures, standing in a large arena. A brown haired boy, and a petite, orange-haired girl.

"It dates back to when the Academy was first founded. They...had some regular ranking exams, and challenges. Which, they would display for everyone to see."

You glance at the television, and see a bit of...longing in the girl's eyes...No doubt about being around so many people.....

"They are kind of interesting....If you want to watch with me..."

===========================================================================================================================================

1. Ask more questions about her.

2. Ask about any particularly 'interesting' fights.

3. Ask if she knows how to get out of here.

4. Ask If she has anything to eat.

5. Other [Specify what you want to ask her]

???

Bladder Level: Empty
Tummy Level: Empty
Desire Level: Medium
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: Tummy trouble. Others...?
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic/Blast]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal/Psych] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE/Blast] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External/Rise] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1], Psych [1] Rise [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1 [Psych]
Magical Charges:  50

• 3 weeks later...

You settle in on the couch, looking towards the screen as you glance over at the silver and pink haired girl....Who seems relieved at your light interest.

"So...are there any..Interesting Fights?" you ask the girl lightly, who seems to perk up a bit, smiling.

"Y..Yeah! Tons!" she starts, as she points excitedly at the screen. "The first one is a good tone-setter for the kind of battles these can be! On the left is Shuja, the former 100th, and last-place student at the academy! He was an entrant right before they started this whole thing!"

You see a shabby looking, pale, and mildly emaciated figure with dark brown hair standing on one of an arena.... The opposite being a female figure with short reddish-brown hair. Flames start to crackle around the girl as it starts, clearly an indication of her own affinity.

"Opposing is the former Ninety-eighth student, who went by 'Fireball', for her...Well, yeah." Negative Thirteen calls, looking positively giddy. "It starts off looking in her favor, but..."

You see immediately that you've hit a subject she's very fond of, leaning in as she continues to prattle on....Watching the red haired girl lunging into battle. Great flames start to roar to life around the pale brown haired figure, and for a moment..You wonder if he's been completely engulfed....

As the flames suddenly glow a menacing black, starting to flutter out and downward, running along the ground to char the area beneath their feet.... As the pale figure is revealed to be just fine, with a raised....if scarred, hand.

"Shuja's debut battle caught the eyes of the highest ups, since it is an incredible rarity that someone specializes in Death Magic, much less one that decays Lyz empowered Fai magic! Usually, Dya magic is useless against a combination spell like Fireball's!"

You see Shuja, the emaciated figure, look at the girl with a strangely flat expression. Fireball looks mildly horrified by the revelation as black flames circle around the arena......Falling to her knees with a blank look on her face.

"Plus, people strongly believe he combined Blast with Psych in a single spell, which was something that even some of the high fifties have trouble with doing! He was a natural prodigy!"

You feel the hairs on the back of your neck standing up as the pale figure's gaze glances through the camera...Almost as if he wasn't a recording...But, actually staring at you.

"He is featured in a medley of matches over the next dozen or so episodes...Moving up to the top twelve....If you wanted to watch with me.."

You ponder if this is something you're interested in...As you turn again.

"Um...I kind of want to know more about you, too." you ask lightly, as the girl leans back, and turns to you.

"Ah..Sure! Go ahead, and inquire anything you desire about me." she offers quickly, as you ponder...

===============================================================================================================================

1. Does he [Shuja] Still go to the school?

2. What do you mean 'Fai'/Lyz/Dya magic?

3. Do you know why your body is...'Resistant' to Magic, and Frail?

4. Do you think you could teach me some stuff about Magic?

5. Use a pick-up Line

6. Other [Ask away]

???

Tummy Level: Empty
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic/Blast]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal/Psych] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE/Blast] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External/Rise] ??? [Level 0]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1 [Psych]
Magical Charges:  100!!!

You have a few questions at this, but you don't want to overwhelm the girl too much...As you decide to start off slow.

"Um...Does... um..he...Still go to the school?" you ask lightly, as Negative thirteen nods...and looks up.

"Oh, I am sure he still is." she remarks, easily. "From what I have heard, students are free to pursue whatever kind of goal they wish to, when they feel they are ready....But, at the same time, they may re-invent themselves...Or re-name themselves."

You give a slight nod at this...As you think of the other questions...

"What do you mean... Fai...Lyz...and...Dya..?" you ask, as she seems to straighten herself up quickly.

"Oh yes! They are several different elements of magic!" she starts, beaming widely. "They are Fai, Aoq, Lih, Tur, and Wen, as the main five! They are all strong to one of the others, and weak to another......While the other two main types, Lyz, and Dya, are both equally strong to each other....Relying merely on the mass of energy, rather than actual terrain advantages."

She seems to remember herself at this, settling back down for a bit, with a pale pink flushing across her face.

"I apologize... I...kind of get excited when I get to talk about the things I have read about.." she remarks, meekly. "I just...Am fascinated by magic itself, even though I can not really...."

You see her start to curl up again...As you dare to ask the question...

"Do you...um...know why that is the case for you?" you ask gingerly, the girl pausing.....and her eyes drooping...

"I.....Yeah..." she starts quietly, seeming to withdraw into herself, and lightly pull the great lengths of hair over herself like a security blanket for a bit. "I am...a defective...replicant...A malfunctioned...Clone..."

Your eyebrows raise at this, as you feel as if the air is shifting around you two.....Growing silent, and awkward.....

You aren't sure what to make of it..As a small silence hangs ominously.....The girl clearly not wanting to elaborate further....

Grrrrrg....

What's that sound...?

====================================================================================================================

1. Try to physically comfort the girl

2. Ask if she could share more.

3. 'Clone...?'

4. Change the subject. [Shift to something else! Options include, but are not limited to, [Faustus], [Eva], [Your first magic Lesson] [Embarrassing accidents] [Lewd tales]

Tummy Level: Stirring.....
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 1, EE Rank 1 [Psych]
Magical Charges:  30