Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

You figure that waiting in line is the only proper solution. You've been waiting in lines before, and you feel just fine....

Sort of....

You keep standing at attention, trying to not make a big display of yourself as you glance forward, looking at some of the students in front of you.

There's a girl with waist-length, white twintails, wearing some very flattering shorts over a lovely rump... Hands squeezing it, but unable to hide the lovely display....

There's another girl who seems to be of average shape and sizes and a pixie-Cut for her hair....with her hands cupping her waist....

A smaller blonde, in girly clothes...With a small plush of a familiar red haired plumber......

And a few others, bouncing while holding either their skirts, or their bottoms, wriggling, and squirming in place.

You realize the line is barely moving as you stand at the back, feeling your bladder, and your tummy insisting on relief...But, quelling them, as you are strong enough to repel their advances...

Currently.

'Nn....I wonder if it'll be too much longer..' you think to  yourself, wondering if there's something you should do....

===================================================================================================================================

1. Keep waiting, and watching.

2. Try to ask a girl if you can go ahead of her.

3. Try to relieve a bit of tummy pressure.

4. Other [Specify]

???

Bladder Level: Pressing.....!
Tummy Level: Noticeable....!
Desire Level: Low
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: Tummy trouble. Others...?
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic/Blast]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal/Psych] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE/Blast] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External/Rise] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1], Psych [1] Rise [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1 [Psych]
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

My evil plan from before has already been realised. I was going to suggest phantom panging one of the waiting girls for kicks.

However, my actual vote would be...

4! See if we can pee in the sink, if we can get to it. That should alleviate one of our needs, and may cause a chain reaction which we can phantom pang off.

We've thrown away our dignity by being a known pervert, so sink peeing won't be that detrimental to us.

You glance over the long line ahead of you, and wonder if you can't entertain yourself a little bit before your turn comes up.

'I could...' you lightly debate for the smallest of moments, seeing the squirming, and wriggling girls...As you start to solidify your focus on one girl in particular....

The girl with white twintails clutching her shapely bottom...As it tenses underneath her shorts. You see her sway her hips back and forth wildly, as she clenches her bottom as firmly as you imagine she could...

You could do this....You will do this...No, it's as if you need to do this now. You lightly raise a hand, and lightly close your eyes.

'Like filling a sports bag with your clothes...' you lightly recollect Faustus's simple suggestion. 'Or....something a bit...clearer.....'

Thanks to your....little investigation into Tales of Tummy Troubles earlier...You find your mind filling out the image of her shorts being distended easily...As you feel the energy escaping your fingertips...And you open your eyes.

"A...AHHHH!!! O..Oh...Ohhh..Ohhh no...!" the twintailed girl starts crying out. "O..Ohhh..Oh God...Oh...Oh.. Ohhh it's bad...baaaaaaad.."

"So..Sophia, please.." one of the other girls gently nudges the girl, who suddenly glows bright red, and lets out a loud.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! It's Coming, it's coming, It's coming!"

You notice as she turns with her hands clasped over her bottom that she's wearing some rimless glasses, as she bends over, and sticks her rump out prominently...

Fffffffft....Frrrrrrrrrrt...frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt...

You hear it, before you see it... A firm, distention of her shorts as she groaaaaaaaaaans.

"Ahh..!! A..Ahhh.. H..Hurry..! HURRY! I'm...I'm messing myself!"

She charges through the line, inciting pure anarchy as far as the line is concerned.....People starting to shove, stumble, and thrash...Trying to force their ways into the bathroom...As you see her bottom slowly getting more and more full...

'Oh....my...'

It seems you created quite the scene. Though, now would probably be a good time to find another bathroom...

=================================================================================================================================

1. Sit back, and wait for it to die down...? [It might take too long]

2. Try Nero's room again...? [She might not be in]

3. Use Bathroom-Line-up to try to find another bathroom.

4. Wander the halls, looking for somewhere else.

5. Other [specify]

???

Bladder Level: Pressing.....!
Tummy Level: Noticeable....!
Desire Level: Low
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: Tummy trouble. Others...?
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic/Blast]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal/Psych] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE/Blast] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External/Rise] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1], Psych [1] Rise [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1 [Psych]
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]

1 hour ago, DABlade said:

I'll go with 1 as well and add that we cast phantom pangs on someone already in a stall to keep them in there longer. This stopped being about making it to the bathroom the moment we cast our first spell

Not really? It was more tactical to be honest...she was ahead of us in line, and would have taken a while...I mean obviously, yes, there's the side benefits, but still.

2 hours ago, blooper said:

1, in agreement of using another spell to further disrupt their holding. If we can cause a chain reaction of accidents then maybe this bathroom will clear up. 

If 1 is the chosen option, we should definitely look around the room again to see how everyone else is faring - I'd prefer not to burn all 3 spells right here, but hey, if as the option says, "[It might take too long]," we should probably look around to see if there's someone who would be a good choice for another spell. Of course, causing accidents might mean we are unintentionally prompting them to stay in line to make it into a stall to clean up before leaving the bathroom, making the wait even longer...? We should definitely take another look at our surroundings though.