Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

It feels like forever while you decide whether to calm down, or let yourself tumble over the cliffs of pleasure, as you reach a quivering hand over to the book, and flip to another page.....

Finding a lovely centerfold, with a girl with long silver hair hung in twintails....Dressed in what looks like maid-like attire...A clear stream trickling down the inside of some greying tights......As her hand goes over her mouth, in a sort of practiced shock.

'Tea time with our lovely maid-en goes a bit past her schedule.'

You rub out your desire through a few more gestures......Once...Twice.....Thrice... And then...

"M...Mmmmahhhh!!!!" You sound out as you feel the throes of pleasure take you into it's grasp....And you feel a smattering of lewd juices escaping your body.......Giving you a lovely little high for a few passing moments....

Before you calm yourself, and close the book gently.

"M..Mmmmghh...Mmm.. Much better.." you tell yourself, moving to gather some fresh clothes.....Glancing at the time...

'8:30....'  you think to yourself, quietly. 'I could look into trying to find those night classes.....Or, I could do something else...'

You lightly ponder what would be the best course of action...As you close your eyes to ponder.

====================================================================================================================================

1. Go somewhere Familiar. [Black-Light Area, Library, pleasure district, Bathroom in the halls]

2. Read more of a book. [Naughty books, history of Magic]

3. Go out and make friends. [?]

4. Other [Specify]

???

Bladder Level: Urgent....
Tummy Level: Noticable
Desire Level: Calm
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Rinatro said:

Its almost time for night classes, so I say we just go wander the halls. Try to figure out where class is and get a better idea of the layout (In other words, I basically want us to head to class on a full bladder)

I vote for this, and maybe try to talk on our way throughout the halls to meet some friends.

You feel a slight jolt in your bladder, and lower a hand to your nethers.

"Oof...!" you note to yourself, with a slight flinch. "A..A bit worse than I thought..."

Thankfully, you know where the bathrooms are.... And, after a slight delay, you make your way down the halls towards the bathrooms......

Two girls forming a small queue on the inside of the bathroom....Waiting with tensed legs, and hands pressed forward....

"Nnnn.... One would...imagine they'd have more toilets with so many of us here.." the first girl, a tall and shapely blonde calls...visibly wincing with the passing moments.

"....Y....Yeah.." the other girl, petite with short brown twintails stammers, crossing one leg over the other and uncrossing them repeatedly....bending slightly at the knees, and trembling....

"Maybe we should.....ask Nero about that more....." the shapely girl starts, wincing. "She said something about being...the boss of this area...Don't you think so, Luna?"

"N....Nn....Mmmhm..." the petite girl whimpers back, her shifting, squirming form speaking volumes about her own need than her words ever could......

The shapely blonde is quite a sight for the eyes, but the petite brunette makes you worry a little bit. You've seen this posture before..... You feel like she's on her last legs of control.....

And, with each of the four stalls occupied..... You wonder.....

'Is she.....' you ponder, watching as she starts to bend over even more, sticking a modest rump out. '..Gonna...lose it?'

======================================================================================================================================

[You think the petite girl is...]

1. Gonna make it

2. Gonna Leak

3. Gonna lose it all

4. Going to try to use the sink

5. Beg the blonde to be let in front

[Optional Actions]

1. Introduce yourself

2. Gently pat the girl's shoulder

3. Be open about your own needs

4. Agree with the blonde girl's statements

5. Silently ogle

???

Tummy Level: Noticeable
Desire Level: Calm
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External] ??? [Level 0]

You watch for a bit as the petite girl writhes a bit more.....Her eyes suddenly growing wide for a moment as she lets out a tensed gasp...

"Ahhh...!!! I..it's coming out!" she gasps in a panicked tone, whimpering softly as she moves to tug on the other girl's arm. "C..can I please go ahead of you?"

The curvy blonde shakes her head at the petite girl at this, shifting on her own hips.

"N...Nnno... Sorry..! But I've got it bad too..!" she groans through some gritted teeth. "If there were more bathrooms..!"

"Y..yeah....I agree.." you call, the other girls turning towards you as you shift a bit yourself, a hand going over your girlhood. "I've....Nnn...I've gotta go pretty bad too!"

"Y...... yeah..." the smaller girl silently agrees.....biting her lower lip.

"I'm..one of the new students..." you start, lightly. "I'm number Two hundred and seventy five..."

"Name's...Raphaella.." the shapely blonde calls. "Number... Ah..! Thank you!"

One of the doors finally opens, showing a petite girl with black hair stumbling out...lightly blushing, as the blonde charges in, and slams the door.

Leaving you with the petite girl, who squirms, and whimpers.....

"You...gonna be fine?" you ask, as she nods her head sharply.

"I....I will." she whimpers, tightly. "I'm....Luna... and.... and..."

You can see her gritting her teeth lightly.... her whole body flinching  as her face starts to pinken more.......Before relief finally shows up for her, in the form of a girl with very fluffy blonde hair leaving one of the stalls.... As she darts in quickly.

"Excuse me!!!!" she practically squeaks out, before the door slams...leaving you face-to-face with the other girls for a few moments, as they wander out of the bathroom....

You're now lightly alone with your thoughts, waiting for one of the stalls to open......

Grrrrr...

And your stomach is starting to stir, while your bladder relentlessly pangs...

You'll...probably be fine.

==============================================================================================================================

1. Wait for a stall to open, quietly. [No need to make a show.]

2. Openly hold yourself. [Girlhood, Rump, Both]

3. Sit on the sink. [Not use it...! Just...a little pressure might help..]

4. Plea for one of the girls to hurry up.

5. Look at yourself in the mirror.

6. Cast a spell..?

???

Tummy Level: Prominent...
Desire Level: Mostly Calm