Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Tapris-chama said:

I don't believe this...

Well, we managed to end up branded a hooker for our perversion, unless this is all some sick dream, which is highly unlikely.

Well, clearly we've gotten here by hastily made decisions, so any bad situation we've ended up in is a direct result of our collective choices...choices which some people seem to make quite casually. But, from the way I interpreted things, 176/Moka merely changed the color of her band to demonstrate then explain how the bands and colors works, then changed it back to blue (I'd assume) and gave us a black band. Though, if you wanted to read into it, the choice of switching to green might be an indicator. (However, we're pretty much broke and I'd imagine going that route (choice 1) is probably the guaranteed way to end up branded a hooker, and who knows what else.)

So, to sum things up, we had no clue where we were, need the bathroom again soon or it's accident #3, and the pink door was chosen which brought us into the pleasure section. I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting serious vibes that we're in waaaaay over our heads, like being in area where you're seriously outclassed and under equipped compared to everyone around you. We don't know anyone around us except for the (possibly willing to be lewd) barista/bartender who seems to be able to somewhat control us, and considering we're brand new assuming everyone anyone near us is significantly more powerful than we are is a safe bet.

We should probably find a bathroom and get out of here as soon as possible. I'd suggest attempting asking Moka some questions to learn more about the area, but considering we literally just met her and we're in way over our heads, I'm just going to say that it's possible that she could take advantage of us extremely easily.

I'm going to choose 5, straight up using Bathroom Line-Up, but I'll settle for 3.

I think that right now any interaction we have with anyone could potentially backfire. Why ask a question of someone we barely know and trust their answer when for no penalty we can find/attempt to find out on our own. Lets not forget that we're clearly in the pleasure section, we walked into a cafe advertising free drinks for first timers, we had a drink which may be more than it seems, and the odds are fairly good that this is more than just your normal cafe. Fortunately, we're not in the club, "lavish purple curtain," or theater building, but still.

1 hour ago, Newbiepeer said:

Well, clearly we've gotten here by hastily made decisions, so any bad situation we've ended up in is a direct result of our collective choices...choices which some people seem to make quite casually. But, from the way I interpreted things, 176/Moka merely changed the color of her band to demonstrate then explain how the bands and colors works, then changed it back to blue (I'd assume) and gave us a black band. Though, if you wanted to read into it, the choice of switching to green might be an indicator. (However, we're pretty much broke and I'd imagine going that route (choice 1) is probably the guaranteed way to end up branded a hooker, and who knows what else.)

So, to sum things up, we had no clue where we were, need the bathroom again soon or it's accident #3, and the pink door was chosen which brought us into the pleasure section. I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting serious vibes that we're in waaaaay over our heads, like being in area where you're seriously outclassed and under equipped compared to everyone around you. We don't know anyone around us except for the (possibly willing to be lewd) barista/bartender who seems to be able to somewhat control us, and considering we're brand new assuming everyone anyone near us is significantly more powerful than we are is a safe bet.

We should probably find a bathroom and get out of here as soon as possible. I'd suggest attempting asking Moka some questions to learn more about the area, but considering we literally just met her and we're in way over our heads, I'm just going to say that it's possible that she could take advantage of us extremely easily.

I'm going to choose 5, straight up using Bathroom Line-Up, but I'll settle for 3.

I think that right now any interaction we have with anyone could potentially backfire. Why ask a question of someone we barely know and trust their answer when for no penalty we can find/attempt to find out on our own. Lets not forget that we're clearly in the pleasure section, we walked into a cafe advertising free drinks for first timers, we had a drink which may be more than it seems, and the odds are fairly good that this is more than just your normal cafe. Fortunately, we're not in the club, "lavish purple curtain," or theater building, but still.

Yeah, this will work

2 hours ago, Newbiepeer said:

This is good

Can't we go back to having a somewhat normal magical experience?

"Yeah...Um...Do you have a bathroom in here?"

It's a bit shameful to have to ask something so basic, but you don't want to risk coming up short again....As Moka turns to you, and gives a small gesture...Your eyes following along her hands towards a section on the other side of the bar.

"Back here. Normally, it's customers only, but...."

"Give ya Fifty bucks if you do it in your panties!"

Your head involuntarily spins around to see a blonde girl in a witch outfit, her band bright pink as she holds out the bills for you. You bite your lip slightly, but for the first time, you see Moka's expression shift to a scowl....Pointed fangs prominent in her glare.

"Oi! She turn her band green?" the girl snaps, a lot harsher than you expected. "Don't creep on the new meat. Especially in my bar."

"Give you Fifty if you soak what you're wearing."

"Does My band look green to you?!" she snaps as well, before turning to you. "Sorry about that sweetie, Go right ahead."

You hastily move behind the counter, and head into the indicated door.....Finding a rather clean porcelain throne awaiting you....

You wiggle your garments down, and take a seat.... Emptying out your needs in relative privacy, as you breathe a small sigh of relief.

'So....I've managed to find a red light district of some kind....Wonderful.' you call to yourself lightly. 'How do I even...'

"Oi, your ride's here."  Moka's voice calls, as your head lightly perks up....And you flush.

"Ride...?" you sound, finishing up, and cleaning up...Washing your hands as you start out, seeing a vaguely familiar figure walking out the door....

The same robed figure that you saw in the Library......A small smile on his lips. Yet, no sooner does he vanish from your view, does another magus appear in your field of view, breathing a sharp sigh of relief.

"Phew....Dammit Two Seventy Five." Faustus's voice calls out to you, as he shakes his head. "Of all the....Temporal Magic?! Now I've seen everything."

"Oh my...Usually, people buy me a drink before they do that."

"Black Band, Two Twenty." the Magus calls, having one of those bands himself... It dark as coal. Yet, as your gaze idly wanders  around the bar, you notice a lot of them have shifted to pink.......Clearly, looking hopeful as his gaze turns on you.

"We...should probably get out of this area." he states to you lightly, as the barista leans in from behind the counter.

"I was thinkin bout calling you, but number one got here first."  Moka muses, her voice starting to sound sweet....impossibly sweet. "Good thing too... Poor thing here was lookin' so lost and confused.."

"Thank you, Moka. I'll make it up to you later." the Magus calls as he gently nudges you along. "The usual way, likely."

"Alright, alright. See ya soon, hon." the girl calls to you, waving her band-ed hand at you....That also seems to have turned pink in the confusion.

It's a long, quiet walk back the way you came with the magus's quiet strides...Just enough pace for you to keep up, but a bit faster than you'd like. You have trouble looking him in the eyes, but he eventually turns his head to you, with the same, reassuring smile.

"Thank God you went to Moka's first." he starts. "Only other place that'd be better'd probably be Okaato's....... Anyways, Temporal magic? Really? You're really something else, ya know two seventy five?"

"Tem..poral?"

"Time magic." he states flatly, shaking his head. "Looks like you have some kind of latent time magic in you. Though, you've definitely got quite the preparation for it. What with that display in my office...."

You find yourself blushing bright red....Remembering how you'd...lost control, and similarly lost yourself in the feeling in his office.....

Right in the middle of....

"Ah, don't worry. I've met much worse." he assures, patting your shoulder. "Like that girl catcalling you. Girl turned herself mini one so she could try to sneak into my underwear and.... Well, let's just say she's far luckier, and lewder than you could...or rather, should ever be."

Talking seems to have made the trip much shorter, as he leads you back to the door that brought you in here.....Quickly opening it himself this time to lead to the main hall again.

"We can discuss your latent Temporal magic some other time, but I think you'd probably be best taking the rest of the day to rest." he starts, giving a playful smile. "Moka's Vampiric Domination tends to hit you at the worst times."

"Her whatting What?!" you quickly start out, before suddenly feeling... exhausted....slumping over considerably as the mage catches you.

"Annnnnnd, there it is." he states, lightly. "worst part is, I can't even read what she did to you, without going back. I told her she shouldn't use that without at least providing her target with something to drink first. You need something strong, or the crash'll knock you on your ass. Hey, Two Seventy Five!"

You can already feel your eyelids growing a bit heavy....As you let out a powerful, pained yawn....

"Ugh...nevermind. I'll just take you to your room. Upsie-daisy."

You can feel yourself no longer touching the ground......Presumably being carried by the Mage in question as you hear a low...quiet...repetitive thumping...

Th-Thump....Th-thump....Th-Thump...

The low, consistent noise sounding almost hypnotic...As you find yourself drifting off to sleep....

What a day you've had.....

==========================================================================================================================================

[You have fallen Asleep. As such, now is the time for dreams....]

1. You have a Cool dream! [You do something awesome!]

2. You have a Scary dream. [Something frightens you.]

3. You have a Lewd dream. [Something naughty happens in your dream]

4. You have a Toilet dream. [Something that provokes bathroom urges]

5. You have no dreams.

???

Bladder Level: ???
Tummy Level: ???
Desire Level: Quiet
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely.]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2], Consent Band. [Black]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0, Internal Magic]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1, Internal] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0, EE] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0, External] ??? [Level 0]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1
Magical Charges: 3 Spells left [Before a need for a reset]