Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Faust may have a small problem..... Though, Faust just really wants to share this world with you all, and, seeing as Interactives seem to be Faust's thing now, Faust figured he can do this....

You struggle...You strain....and you clench....but....It feels like it's far too late.... "Awaaaaa....!!!" you sound as you take a step, sticking your bottom out. "P...potty....I...I need...A Po-

[Body]: (This part represents your exterior physical form) Height: Short Weight:  Average Bust Size:   flat Rump Size: Average Hair Style: Short (sorta boyish) Clothing Style: Boyish clothes/ no

Posted Images

You look over the menu with a gaze, rifling through the contents once more. It's...a tough decision, though you eventually fight to narrow down to a mere two of the six, pondering.....

"Ah, you're quite the indecisive one." Faustus muses, as you catch yourself wondering.. a light flush creeping across your cheeks.

"Ah...Yeah...S..Sorry." you apologize quickly, moving as if to try to decide. On one hand, sensing groups of bathrooms would be handy...But at the same time, transferring liquids would fall well within your interests...So...

"I'll do both, again, but it's gonna cost ya." the magus muses, swirling his hands to disperse the menus. You lightly mutter in embarrassment over your nature again, but he merely stands up, and reaches around, pulling out a bottle of water from behind a desk you're sure he conjured when you weren't looking. "First up: Liqui-Spray."

He lightly twirls his fingers around the bottle, you seeing the contents inside swirling at his command.

"With this, you'll want a view of your target, and a beverage in your hands, or somewhere nearby." he states, swirling the waters more. "You have to be able to harness a lot of focus on putting the beverage inside your target. I find it's easiest if you focus on their belly, or more accurately, their stomach."

He runs his finger along the side of the bottle, you noticing the waters dissipate as he lowers his finger.... And you feel a slight weight forming in your body.

"From there, you just have to wait until their bodies process it, if you're looking for certain..results." he muses, halting at the top quarter. "Of course, at your level..You shouldn't try to transfer more than a few ounces at a time, or you might get...caught."

He gives a sly smile, as his fingers start to dance to the waters again, starting to tap the bottle.

"When you get better at it, you'll be able to transfer more water..' he muses, as you see him easily drop the bottle's contents by half. "And transfer it to the kidneys for quicker processing.... And eventually.."

You feel a sudden pang in your lower belly, as he turns the bottle upside down..Now Empty.

"Directly into your targets bladder."

Your legs press together at the sudden jump in desperation...But you can manage it for now...As you nod.

"I...i see.."  you answer back, as the Mage is suddenly at his feet again, practically gliding over to you.

"As for the line-up.." he muses, hands lightly brushing your shoulders. "You'll want to close your eyes, and let the airs flow around you. Relax your body...and focus your mind. If you can center your thoughts around a place of relief..... Think about your classmates letting out their internal waters, or held wastes... And you'll achieve a 'Mental map', that will guide you to that location."

You do as he says, starting to get a mental image as you picture Ayano and Shiyu loosing some waters.... Something starting to glow in your mind...

A few doors down....Two flights of stairs.....Six bursting beauties..........

"Mmm..Looks like you've got the lightest hang of it." he muses, with a wave of his hand. "It'll take at least 3 people utilizing it for it to make a mark at your level...But, when you get better at it, you'll be able to sense when anyone is loosing waters or material....And, if you get really good...You might be able to sense people about to loose said wastes."

You find yourself lightly flushing at this, feeling yourself warm up a bit with that.... As Faustus slides back to his desk.

"Both of these spells will likely take your full concentration, until you level them up." he muses, taking a seat. "So, you'll be able to cast one at a time. However, unlike Tummy Drop, or Phantom Pangs, these spells will not count towards your three a day. You just need to either spend the time <For Line-up>, or the materials. <For Liqui-Spray>. You'll get better with your spells by repeated use......And, as such, they'll become stronger."

You lightly picture yourself as a powerful, if lightly lewd sorceress...Able to bend the wills and bodies of select playthings towards your whims, as Faustus chuckles.

"Ahaha...Perhaps. With time." he muses, before waving a hand. "Though, if you're going to be using a lot of magic, I recommend that you either invest in an open-minded roommate....or a Full length mirror, so you can practice on yourself."

You lightly blush again at this, the way he says practice making you feel...a touch embarrassed. As if he likens it to a different sort of activity you would peruse alone....

"Now, about that cost..." he muses, giving you the same smile...if a touch lewder than you've seen. "Well, let's see if you have any mind-reading in ya. What do I want for teaching you all of these...lovely spells?"

You can't sense anything from his mind.....Or, just about anything....But, you figure you can try.... Or, at least, guess...

Your stomach starts to gurgle a bit ominously, and your bladder feels like it's sprinting to catch up to your tummy. Perhaps a bathroom break should be in your near future...

As you open your mouth, and suggest he's wanting.....

=======================================================================================================================================

1. You want to see my panties?

2. You want to watch me pee?

3. You want to watch me poop?

4. You want me to touch your...'Wand'?

5. You want to take my panties?

6. You want me to have an accident?

7. You want to watch me... 'Practice?'

8. You want __________ [Write in what you think he wants from you.]

???

Bladder Level: Pressing
Tummy Level: Stirring....
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely..]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0.]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1

Faust may be a lewd Sorcerer, but he's not against consent. At least, in the other stories he isn't (unless we're controlling an aspect of him that is). Also, watching us practice our spells will show what a diligent student we are, which'll reflect greatly on how we value the knowledge imparted onto us to allow us to purse the lewdity which people chose for the once innocent girl that we are. This also means that Faust may get to see the effects of our practice, which'll be fun for the both of them.

1 hour ago, Tapris-chama said:

Faust may be a lewd Sorcerer, but he's not against consent. At least, in the other stories he isn't (unless we're controlling an aspect of him that is). Also, watching us practice our spells will show what a diligent student we are, which'll reflect greatly on how we value the knowledge imparted onto us to allow us to purse the lewdity which people chose for the once innocent girl that we are. This also means that Faust may get to see the effects of our practice, which'll be fun for the both of them.

That work to me

"You....You want to see me practice....right?" you ask with a bit of a flush....As Faustus waves his hand in the air.

"Ding ding Ding-a-Ling. You're on point." he answers you, twirling his hand a bit. "Minus any vulgar interpretations of that word. I'm not a pimp, a whore, or some other kind of vicious blackmailer. I'm a teacher...and, if I can be so bold... a friend."

You feel a small smile tugging at your lips, as he stands up, pacing around.

"So many schools tend to have trouble looking after every student...Or, in some cases, they won't give someone the teaching they need...The attention they want...and the like. This school was part of my own salvation when I was much younger....And, it  helped make me into the mage I am today."

He turns around, with a warm smile, clearly having fond memories.

"I wanted to extend that kind of hand to some of our more...troubled students here at the academy myself. That's why I look over the Black wing, as they call it. Most of our students here are all....troubled, in some way or another. But, I can act as a mediator, and ensure they get the attention and care they need."

You give a slight nod at this, but feel some pressure budding up in your stomach, as you give a tiny wince.

"With that being said, I do occasionally find a student or two that catches my...interest, and I can't help but supply them with vast knowledge, and the like. I don't want to overwhelm you with some work, so I'll wait until you have some time to practice, and get used to the spells you've learned. After you've ranked them up to at least the First level..Maybe up to the second, I'll be more than happy to teach you some more."

"Ah.... can do.!" you call out, a hand resting on your stomach as you try to soothe it from fighting.

"Though, I do have some more personal questions I'd like to ask...." he muses, with a twirl of his fingers. "To help enhance your experience here... And, of course, to select magics you are more interested in."

You lightly ponder what to say....As you tense our thighs up a bit more, and give a soft, internal groan...

======================================================================================================================================

1. Agree to answer his questions.

2. Agree to answer them, but after you've visited a bathroom.

3. Agree to answer, only if he answers in kind.

4. Say you'll consider it, and dodge the question.

5. Say you'd rather not say, and blush quietly.

6. Other [Specify your answer]

[Special Action: Tummy distress is reaching critical levels...this could be your last chance to relieve some pressure..]

1. Try to let out a small toot, to try to alleviate some pressure. [25% chance to fail...75% chance to reduce pressure 1 stage]

2. Let out some gas, to alleviate some pressure. [50% Chance to fail, 50% chance to reduce pressure 2 stages.]

3. Grip something, and try to force out a lot of pressure. [75% chance to fail, 25% chance to reduce stomach 3 stages.]

4. Do nothing, and pray nothing happens.

???

Bladder Level: Pressing....
Tummy Level: Stirring
Panty Status: Childish. [Cuteness+++, but accidents are more likely..]
Inventory: Library Card,  Spare Panties. [x2]
Tastes: ???
Desire: ???
Money: $5.00
Spells: Tummy Drop. [Raise Tummy level 1 stage in Target] [Level 0]. Phantom pangs. [Make someone feel like their desperation is growing.] [Level 1] Liqui-Spray. [Insert the contents of a beverage into a target's body.] [Level 0] Bathroom Line-up [Sense nearby places, with 3 or more people emptying wastes..] [Level 0.]
Magical Alignment: Sarilian Rank [1]
Magic Style: Internal Rank 1. External Rank 0, EE Rank 1