Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest phoenix80803

Guest phoenix80803

Hey guys, 

So last week, I was going to my private lesson for clarinet. My teacher hosts the lessons in her apartment, and she lives on the third floor. So naturally, I have to take an elevator. 

So I get in the elevator, I press three, and I wait. 

It just so happened that I glanced down and saw a few drops of liquid on the floor, right in front of the console/button panel thingy. It didn't look like much, maybe five drops here, and then a couple more drops in the corner. So I knelt down and I stuck a finger in it. It was cold, but the volume of liquid and the placement made me think it was a leaking of pee. And there's only one way to find out. 

I lifted that finger to my tongue. 

My suspicions were confirmed. It was salty, and slightly sweet. The placement and volume also made me think that it was a woman wearing a dress or, -heavens forbid!- going commando under said dress. 

I immediately got a hard-on, just as I got to my floor...

BTW: the liquid was still mostly there on the ride down. 

I have no words.

Actually, yes I do.

What the sweet jesus tapdancing motherfucking christ were you thinking?!

I almost feel pity for the immense amount of bacterial infection you're probably going to get. Almost.

If I for any reason felt some random creepdude was literally licking the ground I'd walk on after one of my omorashi escapades I'd never want to pee again.

On 9/10/2017 at 10:54 PM, rsofles said:

i'm surprised this wasn't locked...

Apologies, I probably should have done so earlier, I don't think there's anything contributory that anyone has to add to this thread so I'll lock it now. Especially since OP has probably received more than his fair share of hate over this.

I also have a short personal note I want to attach here for why threads like this disappoint me. Imagine someone who isn't familiar with omorashi at all encounters threads like this regularly while trying to look it up, how does this reflect on our community and on other people with this fetish? Is this the kind of behavior you would like for others to associate with you? I don't feel this is representative of what omorashi is about. Omorashi.org does not in any way forbid you from expressing interest or talking about taking part in other kinks you may have, but when what you do/post hurts how our community is viewed to people who are new, I care.

We strive to be a welcoming community to new members who are in question of whether omorashi is for them or who are filled with doubt/guilt over this fetish, we want to show them that it's alright to like omorashi. Since joining this site my view and comfortability with this fetish have changed very significantly for the better, and had I seen this type of behavior when I first joined I probably would not have stayed to see the better side of omo.

• The topic was locked