Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperation Intensifiers

[This is a mostly repeat of a post from many months ago. For a long time it wasn't approved as I am/was a new member.]

Hi everyone,

I have been interested in and engaged in holding, desperation, wetting, etc. for a long time.

One thing I like to do is challenge myself to endure a variety of specific activities that heighten my feeling of desperation. I want to write up a master list of these "intensifiers" to use with dice, or possibly build a web app around. 

When I say "intensifier", I mean some other than just consuming more liquid or letting time pass. I'm thinking hings like:
- moving to a cold space (e.g., outside if the weather is cold enough, or standing in front of an open refrigerator)
- immersing part of my body in water (e.g., washing dishes, standing in a filled tub)
- jumping jacks (or similarly "agitating" physical activity)
- driving (especially in a stick-shift, due to the need to use both legs in a controlled way)
- hugging knees to chest
- standing straddling a chair
- picking up multiple small objects from the floor (thus kneeling or bending over and moving around)
- walking X blocks away from home (i.e. knowing I am increasing the risk of a public accident)

Anyone have a favorite intensifier to suggest I try and/or add to my list?

I like the thought of just sitting there and trying to stay really still and just letting yourself relax. I've almost lost control by doing that before. Another idea I like is looking on website for videos of waterfalls or the sounds of rain or just any other water related videos. Videos like that have taken me from around a 4/10 to 5/10 all the way up to a 8/10 or 9/10 before which was great! haha

Oddly enough, in my experience the biggest intensifier is getting close to a toilet. I've been lucky and got to act out a few desperation scenes with my ex, and what had the biggest effect on their desperation? Not being out on a train far away, not even changing  while trying on clothes, but walking in the front door of my apartment and seeing the bathroom! 

2 hours ago, JetStreamPhoto said:

If the weather is nice enough, basically anything above freezing temperature, then going outside to wash a car is immensely difficult - easily 10 times harder than doing dishes I think.  Or to make some public desperation twist to this idea - go to a PUBLIC coin-operated car wash for it!

This is helpful. I really like the self-service car wash idea -- it combines the whole water/temperature stimulus with the "get X blocks from home" challenge.

One other thing I think about sometimes: Has anyone found a good way to intentionally trigger the whole "key in lock" phenomenon (where your desperation ramps up drastically as you know you are about to be able to pee (in a toilet)? I've tried to trigger it, for instance, by going into the bathroom, standing over the toilet bowl, then closing the lid immediately. But since I *know* I'm going to do that, it doesn't seem to cause the spike in urgency that I get when I am actually going to use the toilet.

I like trying to be perfectly still, and trying to act like I'm not desperate. Another fun one is trying to be completely silent...as in you can move, but your clothes cannot rustle, your feet cannot make noise against the floor, and so on. (As an additional challenge, if you start to lose control, try to pee without making noise.)

Also, any activity that requires attention, like cooking, playing games, or writing can be challenging.

As an aside, I like it when I am immersed in an activity so I can forget about the need to pee in between urges, so that the urge seems to come on suddenly out of nowhere.

One of my favorites is doing some sort of exercise. Going for a run with a huge bladder bulge can be a serious challenge! You can suddenly feel it sloshing around inside you and trying to fight it's way out.

Cycling as well can be difficult. Specially going over bumps in the roads!

Sit ups are very difficult when you're on the edge of peeing. Each sit up squashes your bladder and I have leaked plenty of times doing those! 

• 4 weeks later...

Going to a busy public toilet, possibly waiting in a queue (luckily there's one 5mins from my house that always seem to have a queue) and then going in and sitting on the toilet for a few minutes (open toilet/underwear off - "ready to pee" pose) and pretending to pee (splashing water inside the toilet) - that's the best (or worst?) intensifier for me. Hearing all the pee splashes and flushes, sometimes even other women sighing audibly in relief, knowing I'm so close, and then walking out and washing my hands pretending to be relived - phew! I almost always lose some pee (paradoxically making me even more desperate).

Anything involving water,like you said :

On 9/5/2017 at 1:37 AM, Urolagniasaur said:

immersing part of my body in water (e.g., washing dishes, standing in a filled tub

Also brushing my teeth, shaving, any situation Including listening to water run and my favorite >> taking a shower, when desperately full. This often produces leaks even as I continue struggling to hold it in. If I am really full and cause the shower water to land on the head of my penis, holding it in is impossible. 

On 06/09/2017 at 5:01 AM, Urolagniasaur said:

One other thing I think about sometimes: Has anyone found a good way to intentionally trigger the whole "key in lock" phenomenon (where your desperation ramps up drastically as you know you are about to be able to pee (in a toilet)?

Weirdly, the actual key-in-the-lock situation is a lot worse than being at the toilet for me. If I’m at the toilet on what feels like the brink, I can almost always go the extra few steps, getting my leggings and knickers down and sitting on it. But if I get home and have to unlock the door, that’s a massive accelerant of desperation and has resulted in quite a few misses lol.

My overall favourite method if I’m wanting to be desperate is the simple one - stay completely still. I writhe a lot when i need the wee, my legs basically gain sentience. The moment I force myself to remain motionless, I have to put every atom of my brain into both keeping still and not wetting myself. Creates a really weird, and incredible-feeling, meditative state.

11 hours ago, Carys said:

Weirdly, the actual key-in-the-lock situation is a lot worse than being at the toilet for me. If I’m at the toilet on what feels like the brink, I can almost always go the extra few steps, getting my leggings and knickers down and sitting on it. But if I get home and have to unlock the door, that’s a massive accelerant of desperation and has resulted in quite a few misses lol.

My overall favourite method if I’m wanting to be desperate is the simple one - stay completely still. I writhe a lot when i need the wee, my legs basically gain sentience. The moment I force myself to remain motionless, I have to put every atom of my brain into both keeping still and not wetting myself. Creates a really weird, and incredible-feeling, meditative state.

Yes, i feel the same. If i know i can use a toilet if i just wait that few minutes i can hold it perfectly. But if i am coming home from outside and first have to unlock the door, then put off my shoes, and so on,.... that intensifies the desperation drasticly.

Cycling was mentioned and i agree. Running is way too hard for me with a full bladder. It really hurts and makes me lose control quite easily.

Tightening your belt can be "fun" too.

On 06/09/2017 at 9:06 AM, JetStreamPhoto said:

If the weather is nice enough, basically anything above freezing temperature, then going outside to wash a car is immensely difficult - easily 10 times harder than doing dishes I think.  Or to make some public desperation twist to this idea - go to a PUBLIC coin-operated car wash for it!

This is something I do at home. Wash the car in the driveway barefoot, with a full bladder, and a couple of cold beers. 

The sound of running water, my feet splashing in puddles, and the water spraying back over my bare legs, all combined with continuous bending over and putting my hand in a bucket of warm water or stretching out across the car provide a perfect storm of desperation. Especially squatting down low to clean the wheels  

I've never actually lost control, but I usually end up wetting myself for fun after awhile and getting wet with the hose to hide it.