female I was too cozy to get up and pee

That was super cute and awesomely detailed! I love being able to destress like this after a rough day @.@

Just saying screw it and balling up in a blanket to play your favorite game or watch TV and not having to get up for anything!

This is adorable, I'd love to do this with a partner! Get all nice and snuggly and warm and then hold together until we burst, and then make love.

Great description! I'd love to be able to do something like this! It sounds like a lot of fun. When I can finally live on my own or at least live with some people who give me a little more privacy and when I actually have more time to just sit down and play video games or whatever then am definitely going to be more willing to do stuff like this!

I have done the same thing before. I enjoy getting comfy and peeing myself from time to time while playing video games or watching a movie. I do still enjoy being cozy and doing all that without wetting myself though. Nothing wrong with that.

Fascinating story! I did the same a few times, but I was sitting on the floor to keep my sofa dry ;-)

Great story, why were you embarrassed? Just because you were afraid of being discovered?

Seems like you had a hell of a cozy time 

I always find part of the beauty of wetting is the coziness, lazy Saturday attitude. I was hearing another member saying that was a northern climate thing to enjoy the cozy aspect. PS2 is awesome btw... it's a solid system, and Kingdom hearts is a solid game. Glad you had such a fun time :) 

Great read!

Sometimes, you just have to make a choice: finish your game in glory while wetting or lose the game in shame and staying dry. I'd say you made the correct choice here :-)

You did the right thing! And it's so liberating to just go wherever you are. Sounds like a fun time.

The old stuff-it-in-a-box-in-an-attic tactic. Bonus points if you wrap towels around it. Worked for me for years until my very confused mother found some rather toxic towels in my attic when I was 14 :^)

Somehow, I overlooked this story earlier, but on the plus side the thread now gets bumped. 

Thank  you for posting this nicely detailed story of desperation and wetting. I really enjoyed it.

Reminds me of one of the few times I ever did anything like that. That sounds intense though lol.

A situation kind of like this happened to me last year on a camping trip. It was a really cool night and rain early summer and I was all comfortable tucked in my sleeping bag for the night. I needed to pee rather badly but procrastinated due to the rain to the point that I ended up doing a few bursts in my pants, yet still procrastinated due to the pouring rain. During one of these bursts I ended up fighting it and allowed myself to wet my sleeping bag. It was embarrassing at the time. but felt good doing it and once I did it I got a good nights sleep.

6 hours ago, dampknickers said:

A situation kind of like this happened to me last year on a camping trip. It was a really cool night and rain early summer and I was all comfortable tucked in my sleeping bag for the night. I needed to pee rather badly but procrastinated due to the rain to the point that I ended up doing a few bursts in my pants, yet still procrastinated due to the pouring rain. During one of these bursts I ended up fighting it and allowed myself to wet my sleeping bag. It was embarrassing at the time. but felt good doing it and once I did it I got a good nights sleep.

Were you by yourself or with others?

17 minutes ago, largebio said:

Were you by yourself or with others?

I was with my GF and her younger sister. It was all good because she has had a few wetting accidents of her own in the past and her 8 year old younger sister still regularly wet the bed.