Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female I was too cozy to get up and pee

• The topic was featured

Great description! I'd love to be able to do something like this! It sounds like a lot of fun. When I can finally live on my own or at least live with some people who give me a little more privacy and when I actually have more time to just sit down and play video games or whatever then am definitely going to be more willing to do stuff like this!

• 2 months later...
Guest Soma-Matic

I always find part of the beauty of wetting is the coziness, lazy Saturday attitude. I was hearing another member saying that was a northern climate thing to enjoy the cozy aspect. PS2 is awesome btw... it's a solid system, and Kingdom hearts is a solid game. Glad you had such a fun time :) 

A situation kind of like this happened to me last year on a camping trip. It was a really cool night and rain early summer and I was all comfortable tucked in my sleeping bag for the night. I needed to pee rather badly but procrastinated due to the rain to the point that I ended up doing a few bursts in my pants, yet still procrastinated due to the pouring rain. During one of these bursts I ended up fighting it and allowed myself to wet my sleeping bag. It was embarrassing at the time. but felt good doing it and once I did it I got a good nights sleep.

6 hours ago, dampknickers said:

A situation kind of like this happened to me last year on a camping trip. It was a really cool night and rain early summer and I was all comfortable tucked in my sleeping bag for the night. I needed to pee rather badly but procrastinated due to the rain to the point that I ended up doing a few bursts in my pants, yet still procrastinated due to the pouring rain. During one of these bursts I ended up fighting it and allowed myself to wet my sleeping bag. It was embarrassing at the time. but felt good doing it and once I did it I got a good nights sleep.

Were you by yourself or with others?

• 2 weeks later...