Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[ CHAPTER 1 ]

It's nearly impossible for me to pinpoint just when my life started to turn against me, and even more difficult to relay just when I found the courage to do something about it...but the need to escape was as heavy and dark as the demons who were takin' over.

"Thank you," I nodded to the flight attendant as she led me to my seat at the back of the plane, bound for Hawaii.

Twenty minutes later I heard a gruff "excuse me," from the aisle ahead.   Just as I was prayin' to all the Gods the body attached to that voice was not assigned to the seat next to me, I felt my seat move just a little in the wake of him sitting down.  Now if I'd had the energy I would have groaned or something, but life had been sucking a lot of my "give a fuck" out, so I opted for a sigh and resigned myself to looking out of the window the whole flight.

"Hey there, name's Mitchell," he offered with a sugary smile and an extended hand.

"Huh?....oh, I'm Elizabeth."  I really, REALLY didn't want to talk to anyone, but Mitchell had succeeded, after a while, to bring me out of my shell -- and by the time the plane started to take off, we were already cracking jokes about the safety demonstration and trading stories via embarrassing pictures on our phones.  I applauded Mitchell several times for kicking my sabbatical off to a good start, but he would just blush and tell me that's what he was there for.

It was about an hour into the flight when we heard the loudest "BANG" and the airplane lurched frighteningly forward and I just knew then and there we were gonna fall out of the sky.  I grabbed Mitchell's hand out of fear when we heard the tell-tale "bong" of the loudspeaker. 

"Good evening, folks," the captain said in a voice that sounded like he didn't have a care in the world.  "Something's happened to our right engine, so we will be making an emergency landing at LAX.  Please stay calm and know that we can land the plane just fine."

"Somehow, I don't believe that one fucking bit," I worried, but Mitchell gave me an understanding look and let me squeeze his hand as hard as I needed to.  "Great, I have to pee," I complained and eyed the "stay buckled" sign.  Quickly Mitchell caught on and tried to get permission from a flight attendant, but even they weren't getting out of their jump seats.

"Can you hold it?"  My seat mate asked, suddenly very concerned.

"I think I'll be okay," I lied, but it was too embarrassing to talk about peeing with cute guy you just met on an airplane, but within 5 minutes of me claiming I'd be fine, I felt the first trickles already sliding from me into the cotton of my panties...and just as I was about to ask Mitchell to beg the attendant for me, the plane started diving and I started screaming.  "Oh my God, I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die!"

The entire plane was in turmoil and the screams were getting louder and louder and the G-force was not fun at all...but just as soon as the plane started to plummet, it was righted again.

The captain came on to describe what had just happened, but I didn't hear him as I covered my face and felt my bladder release in relief.  Letting go of Mitchell's hand to cover my face was probably not the best idea, as it drew his attention to me.  "Don't look," I begged him, and when my piss finally slowed and the puddle beneath my ass started to soak into the seat, I turned my head, opened my eyes and gaped at the incredible arousal straining against Mitchell's pants -- lifting my eyes to his own and following his gaze I knew that he'd watched me pee myself and enjoyed every second. 

[ TBC ] 

Please let me know if you want to continue...I have plans.

[ CHAPTER 2 ]

It must have been quite an amusing sight to witness: me staring at his trapped erection and him staring at the proof of my bladder's fear.

When the flight attendants finally found the courage and obtained the captain's "ok" to move from their seats, and they slowly hobbled about the cabin, checking on passengers and making sure no one needed medical attention.

"It-it's...it's okay," Mitchell tried to sweetly reassure me, "no one saw."

"You saw," I pointed out and watched as my seat mate took off his jacket and spread it over my lap.  Normally, I would have objected to him ruining his jacket by using it to hide my accident, but the attendant was nearly to them and if she started making a "let me get that for you" fuss, passengers would start putting two and two together.  Instead I gripped at the fabric and nibbled nervously on my bottom lip.

"The only difference is," Mitchell started, tucking an errant hair behind my ear before he even realized he was touching me "I don't care."

There was something altogether incredible about the way his eyes fixated on me and refused to tear away.  

"I don't care," he whispered once again and leaned in to kiss me and I let him.  However, his shaking hand slowly snaked its way beneath his jacket and Mitchell pressed the palm of his hand against the wet of my jeans and when my bladder started to release just a little bit more -- Mitchell moaned deeply...never moving his hand.

[ 2. h o u r s. l a t e r ]

Once off the terrifying tin bird with the broken engine, Mitch and I found ourselves unable to depart from the other -- we were offered either a hotel voucher with an early morning flight or a much, much, later flight and no hotel.

We exchanged knowing looks and quietly took our hotel voucher, after deciding we most definitely only needed one, and exchanged the other for a meal voucher.

"I should go to the bathroom before we leave," I told him, nibbling my bottom lip - the anxious feeling of knowing what was going to be happening tonight created a more natural urgency in her bladder -- falling from the sky was not something her organs, nor herself ever had time to prepare for.

"No!" Mitch exclaimed a bit too loudly, but cleared his throat, and calmed himself.  "I mean...uh...can you...ya know...wait?"

There it was.  There was the architect of his arousal.

"Y-you want me to piss myself again, don't you!?" I exclaimed, flabbergasted and secretly excited at the same time.  "Fine," I acquiesced and grabbed my rolling suitcase to walk ahead of him with my best my-pants-are-soaked-with-urine-fashion-show walk, adding "...but it won't happen again."

2 hours ago, Bellatrix1 said:

That was awesome ^__^ 

2 hours ago, jiffyomo said:

Loving this. Glued. 

Ugh. My two new favorite cheerleaders. ❤️ 

How are you liking the slow buildup? I'm trying my hand at writing a story with less "just writing this to Jack off" and more: "whoa. I should buy a plane ticket." lol

[ INTERLUDE ] 
...to tide You over until tonight...

Bags stuffed into the trunk of a yellow taxi, Mitchell and I sat in the back seat and gave the driver instructions on where to go.  We were sitting close...incredibly close and I wasn't complaining. 

I was quickly beginning to realize that his hands were EVERYTHING and I simply could not sate the hunger I felt for them to be all over me; the thought of it blinded me for a moment and I didn't see what was coming. 

His lips brushed against the shell of my ear as he whispered for me to breathe - that should have been my hint, but it wasn't. I felt the heel of his palm pressing into my bladder long before my logic woke up from its coma. 

"W-what are you..." I stammered out in shock, but my words were cut off by his lips on mine and with another press of his palm, a slow, arousing stream of urine renewed the wet of my jeans and flowed down my inner seams to puddles both beneath my feet and under my ass. 

It was a blessing that the taxi arrived at our hotel when it did, because any longer and I'm not sure which one if us would have jumped the other first. 

[ CHAPTER 3: p r e v i e w ]

My urge to empty the rest of my teased bladder was getting more and more difficult to ignore, so I gripped Mitchell's hand in hopes of distracting myself ; his knowing grin and glances did not go amiss.

"You really are waiting for me to piss myself, aren't you?" I grumbled under my breath and began silently experimented with several "shuffling" methods of walking, until I could find a toilet.

[ Chapter Three - in full - Tonight ]