Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bay's Pokemon Omo Shorts

Guest ShyBay

Guest ShyBay

I have some old omorashi stories involving pokemon that I made a while back but never bothered to release them. I thought that it was time to change that because there's probably people out there that will enjoy it. New stories once a week until I've exhausted my supply. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This first one is the first omorashi story that I made. It's not the best but I still like how it turned out. Anyway, I'm probably annoying you by now so let's just start. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Virtual Bladder

Hi. I'm Bay. I live alone with a raichu named Pichanu. We normally live a happy and carefree life together, but Pichanu had an accident one day. Pichanu will tell the story since she has a better account of what happened.

I was excited today! Bay had agreed to play a game of Kirby Airride with me today. Kirby Airride only uses one button and a control stick. The controls are so simple, even a pokemon like me with no fingers can learn how to play it!

So, anyway, I felt like I should maybe pee first, but I was excited and ready to play when Bay mentioned it because he doesn't tend to play all that often; so I held back my bladder as not to delay the starting. 

Despite the months of experience that I had playing the game, Bay was a master, and I would never be able to reach his greatness... To him, I must have seemed like an annoying bug that was just there sometimes, but not a problem for him to crush.

But, with that said, Bay started the Gamecube and we began playing together. Things were going a bit unusual today though. Right at the start of the day, I was beating Bay 4-0! For comparison, I usually don't beat Bay more than three times a day, if I'm lucky, let alone FOUR TIMES IN A ROW. It was very exciting for me to finally be conquering Bay for once! I just didn't want to stop playing! After the four rounds, which take about ten minutes each, I could feel my bladder getting fuller, but I thought “Bay drinks a lot of water... Surely he'll have to go soon. I'll go then.”

We got back into two more rounds and, amazingly, I beat Bay both of these rounds too! We were both just stunned at my lucky streak. I was feeling a bit more bladder now; but, honestly, I was surprised Bay didn't call for a bathroom break yet. It wasn't like him to not go after four or five rounds. Maybe he was just steamed at being beaten so much and was determined to beat me before he took a break.

We played another three rounds. Bay finally beat me on the first of these, I won the second, and we tied on the third. With an hour and a half passed after I should have already peed, my bladder was hurting a little bit, but I was determined to keep going.  

We played through five more rounds. This was getting crazy for me because Bay usually doesn't even play for this long at once. Bay won all five of these rounds, as usual... By now, I was shaking because I had to pee so badly. Although we were in another round Bay finally took attention of my current situation.

“Hey, what's wrong, Pichanu? Why are you shaking?” he paused the game and asked me.
    “I...I really have to pee!” I said.
    “Huh? Well, if you really have to go that badly that you're shaking, why didn't you tell me sooner?”
    “I thought for sure that, by now, you would have taken a break to pee yourself and I could've just gone then.”
    Bay thought about it for a moment. “Hmm... Now that I think about it, it is unusual for me to have not taken a bathroom break by now... But, if you had to go, you should've just told me. I would've stopped at any time if I knew you had to go.”
    “I know... I was just being stubborn because I wanted to keep playing...”
    “...because you were beating me so much? Gosh! You've beaten me more times today than you usually do in a month! I guess that's a legit reason to be hyped into playing more than you should.”
    “Yeah, I was excited too much... Can we go pee now? I don't think that I can hold it much longer!”
    “Yeah, I'll take you out. Just climb up in my arms! I'll carry you!”

Despite being a normally sized raichu, Bay could pick me up and carry me around easily. He was surprisingly strong considering that he didn't work out at all... He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom door. Upon reaching the door and trying to turn the knob, there was trouble. He said “Dang it! This stupid thing is jammed again! I'll have to put you down to try to open it.”

He sat me on the floor and grabbed the knob tightly with both hands and tried to pull it open, but it was still no use. The door didn't budge... Bay was getting pretty angry now. He yelled at the door “Stupid door! I will bust you down if that's the last thing I ever do in life!” He grabbed an Indian tomahawk and began violently beating on the door with it. It was loud and scary! Out of fear, some of my strained bladder leaked out.

He used the tomahawk to beat up the door and break off the doorknob. With the door in pieces, it opened. He looked back at me and saw that I had leaked a little bit and knew I couldn't last much longer. He picked me up again and carried me into the large living room. Getting outside the bedroom, he looked back for a moment at the doorknob, which was still jammed in the door frame. “It was about time that I replaced that stupid door anyway...” he said.

In the living room, there were three other doors, one that led outside, one to a bathroom, and another to the other parts of the house. He was going to carry me outside, but we were terrified to see what was going on out there.

“What!? Hail? But, why now!? This almost never happens here!”
    Looking at Bay, I could tell that he was getting pretty annoyed. He had a short temper and would destroy anything in his way if possible, the door being a fresh example. Bay dearly loved me though. Having me as a pet usually calmed him down.

Bay spoke again “Well, I can't take you out there! It's too dangerous!”

I didn't say anything back because I was scared and was leaking in his lap a little bit.

“I'll take you into the bathroom.” he said. “You can pee in the tub again, okay?”

I nodded quickly. Bay tried to open the bathroom door, but a familiar problem occurred.

“What?! This stupid door is jammed too! The knob won't even budge at all!”
    “Bay, I don't think that I can hold it long enough for you to beat down this door too!”

I was panicked and not thinking things thoroughly; but, after I said that, I thought “Am I encouraging him to break things now?” Bay looked around the room, but there seemed to be no alternative. We were stuck between a hailstorm, a bathroom that we couldn't get into and my full bladder. Not knowing what else he could possibly do, Bay sat me down on the floor. “I wish you had told me that you had to pee sooner, because now we're really stuck. I just won't put you at the mercy of the hail! I know that you can't hold it much longer, so there's only one choice: you'll have to pee on the floor!”

His choice terrified me! I had been a good pet ever since Bay had gotten me and I had never peed on his floor before. I felt like there may have been something else that we could've done, but Bay was short of mind and I was scared and struggling too much to hold in my pee to think of anything myself. Despite this, I still wanted to protest about it.

“But Bay, if I pee here, I'll leave a terrible yellow spot!”
    He bent down beside me and started petting the back of my head gently to relax me. “It's okay. I care more about you than my carpet. You're my friend, and I expected that you would have some sort of accident someday. I'm not mad at you at all. I just want what's best for you, so go ahead. Just relax and pee now. I can always clean it up then...”

I sat still for a moment thinking about what Bay had just told me. I could tell by the way that he spoke that he really did care and that this is what he was honestly suggesting that I do. Comforted by Bay, I began to relax; then, my bladder took over. Although still sitting down, I was beginning to pee in a large stream. Bay could tell by the look on my face that I was still uncomfortable doing this though. To ensure that I knew that this was okay, he rubbed his cheek up against mine. It was something that he did often when we cuddled together, and he knew that I loved it. With reassurance from Bay, I was peeing at full force now, my pee getting all over the carpet. I peed for what seemed like a very long time, but Bay was there with me petting and calming me through my whole spill.

When I was done, I looked out at the huge mess that I had made. I was surprised that I could even hold that much pee! The large puddle had gotten the bottoms of my legs wet since I had sat on the floor, so Bay picked me up and wiped me off lovingly with a soft towel. I could see it in his face. He truly wasn't mad at me! He just wanted to comfort me in my perilous time. My heart was warmed by this and it brought a little smile to my face despite what had just happened. Seeing me smile, Bay got a bigger smile on his face too! He gave me a nice, big hug, and we were both happy again.

“Well, I'm glad that that's all over with!” he said.
    “Me too... I just kind of ashamed that I had to pee on the floor...”
    “Aww, don't worry about it! We all have accidents sometimes. As long as this doesn't happen again, there's nothing to be ashamed of!”

I trusted Bay, and I knew it was against his code to tell a lie as well. I took comfort in his words because I knew he was sincere with everything that he said and I knew that I could believe him. Relieved that the problem was passed, I just wanted to relax and cuddle with Bay, but he had a few things to take care of first.

I had gone to lie down on the ironically named love seat to wait for him when I heard that awful banging noise again. I ran out into the living room to see what was going on. Bay was beating down the stuck bathroom door. His will still held true. Either you get out of his way or you get beaten up, and this door had just become another victim. Unlike the bedroom door, the doorknob just fell out of the wall when it became detached from the door. Looking at it, Bay said “Oops! It was just locked from the other side somehow!... I wonder how that happened...” he paused for a moment to think. “You know, if anything, it proves my point! We all have accidents and make mistakes, it's just a part of life, and that's why I'm not mad at you!”

I found this both funny and true. I smiled and ran over to Bay. “I'll cuddle,” he said “I just need to pee myself first.” Bay sat on the toilet and relieved his bladder. I looked out of the bathroom at the spot where I had just gone. It seemed like me being happy was the only thing that mattered to Bay right now, so I shrugged it off and didn't worry about it any longer.

With both of us having peed, there was no longer a thing to worry about. Bay sponged some towels over my pee and we went to relax on the love seat in the bedroom. Despite having an unfinished game, all that we wanted to do now was relax and cuddle for a while, so that's what we did. I laid up against Bay and purred as he stroked me. Bay loved to hear me purr, so he was happy to pet me now and then, and that made me happy too.

“Should we go back to playing our game?” I asked Bay after a little bit.
    “Nah. I don't feel like it... Let's just relax.”

I knew by this that Bay was saying that he was done for the day, but I was okay with that. A nice, long cuddle sounded especially nice right now.

After dark, the hailstorm had grown into a vicious thunderstorm. We laid in bed, snuggled up to eachother as we always are, but it was a bit hard to sleep with all of this booming thunder, so we chatted for a little bit before we slept.

“Today was quite a day, wasn't it, Bay?”
    Bay giggled “You bet! Even through it all, it was still kind of fun to have something like that happen. It's usually pretty boring and calm around here, so it was exciting to have a little dilemma on our hands.”
    “It's kind of embarrassing that I ended up peeing on the carpet, but I'm happy as long as you are, Bay!”
    He hugged onto me a little bit tighter. “I know. It's a little embarrassing, especially since it was right in front of me, but I wanted to be there for you.”
    “And that makes me happy! I can trust that you'll be there for me if I have another problem!”
    “Of course! You can get my help at any time!... Now, about that game that we played earlier. It's crazy that you finally managed to beat me for a whole day! 8 to 7.”
    “Yeah! That's something to be proud of I guess!”
    “You bet! I guess I'll have to step up my game next time we play!”
    “Could you possibly even play any better than what you do now?”
    “Of course! I just take it easy on you because you're my pal.”
    “Wow, really? Taking it easy on me just to be nice... and you still usually beat me?”
    “Well, I'll give you a chance... but not a very big one! Can't make it TOO easy, now can we?!” we both giggled. “But, yeah. It was pretty crazy that we played for over two hours straight! No wonder you couldn't hold your bladder!”
    “Yeah, but it was very fun!”
    “It was, and I'll be up for another game soon!”
    I just simply nodded. The urge to sleep was getting to me now. “You ready to sleep yet, Bay?”
    “Yeah. Lets get some rest so that we can have another fun day tomorrow!”
    “*yawn* Good night, Bay.”
    “Have a good rest, Pichanu.” He kissed me softly on the cheek.

The storm raged on, but we were ready for some sleep now. We cuddled up tightly and both gradually drifted off to sleep. We both slept soundly. The next day brought bright, clear skies, under which we basked in another fun day together!

Epilogue:

Starting from that day on, I always made sure to tell Bay right away if I felt the urge to go, and he always made sure I got my relief as soon as possible. My pee spill wasn't cleaned up very well. Bay was more concerned about me and that I was comforted rather than the spot on the carpet. As a result, the spot was pretty much just left there and ignored. It didn't matter anymore, though, and served as a reminder to me that I would never let this happen again. Bay never did fix the doors that he had broken on that day. He didn't see it as a necessary thing to do, so he just left the knobless doors hanging from their hinges. In another way, it was a good thing because I could get into the bathtub to relieve myself if I ever had to. Bay kept his word and wasn't quite as easy on me in Airride the next time we played, but still said that it wasn't his best game, claiming that he was concerned that I would never stand a chance against him in top condition.  And that's how it went. We forgot all about this and went on living our happy, carefree lives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah. Could be better. It's pretty sluggish to begin with but I still like it. 

Also later stories might have different characters with the same names because I'm really lazy. Even if they're not exactly the same characters though, they have similar personalities. 

I hope you enjoyed the first installment and expect the next one in a week. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how much this classifies as omorashi but I decided to release it anyway. (btw remember that I'm lazy)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friends and Feces
Characters:
♂ Me (Bay); a mudkip    ♀ Pichanu; a pikachu        ♂ Bubbles; a minun    ♂ Squirtle; a squirtle

We were all stuck in my house. An awful thunderstorm was raging outside. It simply wasn't safe for us to go out. We were stuck inside for a while and we were all feeling like we had to pee. We started discussing between eachother what we should do. 

Pichanu: What do you think that we should do, guys? We know that we all have to go!

Bay: I feel like a better question would be “What are we gonna have to do?”

Bubbles: Well, this is your house, Bay. You should know everything about it. Is there a place to go in this sort of case.

Bay: No. I'm wasn't prepared for anything like this. That's what makes it hard to decide what to do because I never thought about something like this happening.

Squirtle: Do you think that we could maybe go out of a window or the door?

Bay: No. I don't think that we should. The wind is just too strong. 

Squirtle: Well, Bay. What are we going to do then?

I just covered my face in shame because I didn't know what we should do. Pichanu was there to save me though.

Pichanu: Wait! Maybe we can pee in my vase! It should work!

Bay: Ooh! Good idea, Pichanu!  It should be big enough for all of us! 

Pichanu: I'll get it!

Pichanu went and got the vase and returned with it.

Pichanu: There! This is it! It's perfect!

Squirtle: Are you sure that we should pee in that?

Bubbles: Do you have a better idea?

Squirtle: Umm... Good point. 

Bubbles: But who should go first?

Bay: I think that we should let Pichanu pee first. It was her idea that's saving us. 

Bubbles: Sounds fair.

Squirtle:.. Fine. I guess that's fair enough.

Pichanu: Thanks, guys! You're all so sweet!

I stroked her on the head a few times.

Pichanu: Okay. I'm gonna go now so that you guys don't have to wait longer. 

I nodded at her. Pichanu held the vase against her crotch and began peeing into it.

Squirtle: Who is going to go after her?

Bay: What do you think, Bubbles?

Bubbles: I can wait.

Bay: Me too, so I guess we'll let Squirtle go next. 

Bubbles: All right.

Squirtle; Thanks!

Bay: No problem, buddy!

Pichanu: All right, my bladder is empty now. Who did you say was going next? I wasn't listening very well. It felt so good to finally relieve myself.

I giggled.

Bay: Squirtle. Hand it to Squirtle.

Pichanu: Okay.

Pichanu gave the slightly urine filled vase to Squirtle. He freed his penis from his shell and wasted absolutely no time peeing into it. 

Squirtle: Ahh... I've been holding that in for a while!

Pichanu: I know. We all have...

Squirtle: It feels sooo gooood!

I laughed a little bit.

Bay: Well, that leaves just you and me, Bubbles. Who goes first?

Bubbles: I can wait for you.

Bay: Actually. I should wait for you. You're the guest here.

Bubbles: No, seriously. I'm fine waiting for you, Bay.

Bay:  And I'm fine waiting for you.

Pichanu: Guys, this isn't going to get us anywhere! I know Bay. He wants you to go first, but he doesn't want to say it. He's weird, so you should just pee already and get it over with. 

Bubbles: ... Ooookaay...

I got annoyed from the way that Pichanu spoke; but, thanks to her, things were settled. Although annoyed, I stood alongside Pichanu. She put her arm up and started to pet me on the back. That made me start to feel a little bit better. Bubbles was quick about finishing up. He handed the vase to me. By now, it was well over half full. 

Pichanu: All right, Bay. It's just about all over now. All that you have to do now is go yourself.

I nodded. Making sure not to spill the vase, I lifted my leg over it. I made sure that my penis was in and then I started letting go. I ended up closing my eyes while I went because I was so relieved. “Everything is okay” I thought while going. It felt like quite a while that I peed, but that might have just been because my eyes were closed. When my bladder was empty at last, I opened my eyes and saw Pichanu standing in front of and smiling at me.

Pichanu: You look so much better, Bay! It's nice to see you smile!

I didn't realize that I was smiling before, but I smiled even bigger after Pichanu talked to me. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Pichanu: There there, Bay. Just relax. It's all over now. 

Bubbles smiled and almost giggled at our mushiness, but Squirtle still had a worried look. Pichanu and I were too busy cuddling to notice, so Bubbles noticed first.

Bubbles: What's wrong, Squirtle?  Aren't you fully relieved?

Squirtle: I thought that I was, but I'm feeling like I have to poop now!

Pichanu and I both looked at him, but we didn't let go of each other.

Squirtle: I guess that I wasn't feeling it before because I was so focused on my full bladder, but I really feel it now! I really have to go!

Pichanu: Oh no! What are we gonna do now?

I looked down at the vase that we had all peed in. It was practically full! I was surprised that even the four of us together could hold that much pee.

Bay: The vase is full of our pee. There's no room for you to go in there. It still looks too unsafe to go outside as well.

Squirtle: We have to do something quickly! I don't feel like I can hold it in for long!

Bay: Don't worry! If we all work together, we should be able to think of something in time like before.

Pichanu: Yeah. Bay is right. Let's think of something!

Squirtle: Hurry, please!

We talked about various ideas between ourselves for awhile but we just couldn’t agree on a solution. Squirtle got very desperate after a few minutes.

Squirtle: Guys, I'm about to burst! It feels like it's coming out right now! 

Pichanu: Eek! What do we do!?

Bubbles:... Bay?

Bay: Umm... Umm... I have no idea! I can tell that you're about to burst, Squirtle. I have no idea what there is for you to do. You're just going to have to poop in the corner at this point!

Pichanu: Bay!?

Squirtle: In the house!?

Bay: We have no time to do anything else now. Don't worry about it though. We can pick it up later.

Squirtle: You're right! I can feel it starting to slip out of me! I'll do it!

Squirtle ran over to the corner and the poop instantly started to drop out of him. Pichanu looked away in disgust. Bubbles and I were both calm about it. We just looked back and forth from Squirtle to eachother with a normal expression. As Squirtle was pooping, I could see the relief that he had from going. I must've looked the same way to Pichanu when I peed. He eventually finished dropping off his load and was done now. He stared out of the corner in shame and then eventually came over to the rest of us.

Squirtle: That was REALLY embarrassing to have to do...

Bay: Don't worry about it, Squirtle. It could've been any of us. I'm not mad that you had to poop on the floor. Just relax yourself and try to have a good time.

Squirtle: Thanks, Bay. You're such a good friend!

Bay: No problem! Our little predicament is all over now. Let's just get back to having a good time now!

Pichanu: Well, the poop disturbs me, but I agree with Bay. Let's have some fun!

Bubbles: Done and done!

There was a vase full of pee shoved in one corner and a pile of poop in another, but we still just carried on and had a good time. Our problem behind us now, we could just relax and do whatever we wanted to. Bubbles and Squirtle spent the night and left in the morning when the weather died down. Pichanu and I live together though. After they left, we got back to living our normal lives and sometimes we laughed recalling the whole event. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol I was a day late sorry about that

The next few stories will involve the mudkip Bay and the pikachu Pichanu. I like imagining this couple together so they've gotten a number of stories to themselves (including a longer non omorashi story on my deviantart that I'm too lazy to work on). Also, I hope that mushiness doesn't disgust you because there will be a lot of that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mirrored Mall

As told by Bay.

The two of us were walking around in the mall together. Pichanu was enjoying herself; but, being the loner that I was, I was annoyed by all of the others. Unimportant things aside, lets look at what happened. Pichanu and I were going around on our own business when this very odd looking mirror caught our eyes.

“Wow. Pichanu, this is one weird looking mirror, isn't it?” I said

She turned around to look. “Yeah it is... Everything in it is all... weird colored... and why can't we see ourselves in it?”

“There's something very off about this.”

“It's probably nothing special. Somebody probably just painted a picture like the mall and put it there to trick people.”

“I guess that that's a possibility...”

“Can we get going soon, Bay? I feel like I need to take a tinkle.”

“Yeah. One more minute or so.”

We both gave curious glances at the mirror and each other. After some time, I tried to touch the mirror, but my paw just went right through it!

“Oh no! You were wrong, Pichanu! There is something off about this mirror!”

“Please don't touch that! It could be dangerous!”

I decided to ignore her and walked casually into the mirror as if it was a normal thing to do. Pichanu was horrified that I did that, but was too worried about me and went through it after me. Both on the other side, a whole new world opened up to us.

“Whoa! This is so cool! It looks like a weirdly-colored, mirrored version of the mall!” I said.

Pichanu was very cautious though. “This looks dangerous though! We should just go back through the mirror!”

“Aww. But what would be the fun in that?”

“I want you to be safe, Bay!”

“I know, but I've made my choice. I want to explore this and you can't stop me from doing so.”

“But I'm scared for you, Bay!”

“Why don't you just go back home for now? I'll be back when I'm done.”

She looked really scared, but slowly said “I... can't... leave... you... Bay. I... I at least won't let you go alone!”

“So, you're saying that you'll come with me?”

“... I guess...”

“Pichanu, I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do.”

“But... I'd rather be with you than go home...”

“That's sweet of you. I'm going now; are you coming?”

She said in the weakest, most scared voice “Yes.”

“All right! Let's go then. Don't you worry yourself. I'll keep you safe if anything happens.”

“I know... You always stand up for me, but I still get scared sometimes.”

“That's okay. Let's just get going now.”

“Umm... okay.”

We walked out of the shop that we were in into the main area of the mirrored mall (that's what we dubbed it). It was surprisingly empty, but we didn't pay any attention at the time. I held Pichanu's hand to make her feel better. Getting outside of the shop, something was VERY off.

“Hey... Is it just me or is there literally NOBODY else here.”

Pichanu looked around as well. “I don't see anybody either!”

“See? This is nothing to worry about! There's not even anyone else here!”

“Well... I guess that helps me to feel a little bit better.”

“Good! Now then, where do we explore first?”

“Umm... How about we just walk around the main area of the mall for now?”

“Sounds good! Let's do it!”

We walked out toward the central part of the mall. We found a fountain there, but still nobody around. Not even a single coin in the water.

“It's so weird that there's just nobody here, isn't it, Pichanu?”

“Yeah. Where is everyone?”

I took one more look in every direction to check for others—nobody; then, I got a devious idea.

“Hey, Pichanu, what's the one thing that you would want to do in a mall if nobody else is around?”

She suspected that I was up to something. “What are you getting at, Bay?”

I hopped up onto the side of the fountain. “Do you see yet?”

“I have no idea what you mean, Bay.”

“Here. I'll show you then.”

I lifted my leg towards the fountain giving a little “whee” as I did. Pichanu then knew exactly what I was up to. I started peeing into the fountain water. Pichanu didn't like that, but she knew that it was pointless to try to stop me. She just nervously looked around to make sure that I wasn't seen, but still, nobody. I fully relieved myself into the fountain and then jumped back down to Pichanu.

“See? Nothing to worry about!”

“Ugh! Bay, you just reminded me that I have to pee myself!”

“Oops! I forgot that you said that you needed to go!”

“I kinda forgot as well, but now I feel it again!”

“Well, as long as there's no one here, I don't see a need to hold it. You can just go where ever you want to!”

“That may be fine for you, Bay, but I'm not comfortable doing that. I need a bathroom.”

“Okay. I understand. There's got to be one here somewhere. It's a mirror, so the bathroom should be in the same spot as the real mall.”

“Yeah! Good idea! Did you see one?”

“No. I was hoping that you did.”

“Ugh!”

“Hang in there, Pichanu. We'll get you relief soon enough.”

“Let's just go find the bathroom.”

“On it!”

We embarked on a great search to find a bathroom in the mirrored mall. We didn't have any luck though. Searching all around, there just couldn't seem to find one. Pichanu was getting more desperate by the minute.

“Where the heck are all of the restrooms? What is this place?”

“I don't know, Pichanu... Oh! I have an idea! Let's head back out into the main area of the mall. There should be a map there that will show us where it is.”

“That's a good idea! Let's do it!”

We went back to near where the fountain was; and, surely enough, there was a map.

“All right, so all we have to do now is find a bathroom on this map, find it in the mall then and then have you relieve your bladder. Sounds simple enough!”

“Let's hurry! It's starting to hurt me!”

I could tell because she was pushing her paws down on her crotch sometimes. We scoured the map for a few minutes, but something painful became evident.

“Umm... Pichanu,.. Is it just me or is there NO bathroom on this map?”

“I don't see one at all!”

“What if there really isn't one then?”

“What do we do then?”

“...Let's just head back into the real mall. We'll get a bathroom there hopefully.”

“I don't know what else to do at this point! Let's go!”

“...Umm... do you know where the mirror was?”

“You weren't paying attention either!?”

“No... What else did you expect from me though.”

“Ugh! I definitely can't hold it long enough for us to search the entire mall!”

“The longer that we wait, the worse, so let's get on finding it!”

“Let's hurry!”

We went around checking from store to store. All that we found was bare shelves and eerie silence. Store after store, we had no luck. Pichanu was having a hard time walking straight because she was holding her bladder as to not burst on the spot. We eventually found ourselves in some kind of shoe store probably when Pichanu just couldn't go on.

“Bay, I can't take this anymore! Even if we did make it back to the real mall now, I don't think that I could even make it to the bathroom then!”

“Umm... Well, there's always one last option: just pee where you're standing now.”

“I know... I really didn't want to do that, but I'm willing to go just about anywhere at this point!... I'm gonna do it!”

“Okay. Only I'll see you, and you know that you can trust me.”

“Completely! All right... here I go.”

She bent down and assumed her squatting position. I stood and waited for a little bit while she groaned, but nothing came out.

“I-I can't do it! I'm too afraid to! This doesn't feel right!”

She was still reluctant to go but I felt bad for her and wanted her to be relieved. To help her go, I got behind her and tickled her feet. She jerked away in response. In doing so, she put less focus on her bladder and some spilled out. Feeling the pee that had escaped her, she quickly bent back down and let the rest of the pee start to flow out. As it left her, it splashed down onto the floor and into the carpet in an ever growing puddle. Despite still being nervous, I could see her calming down out of relief. I walked up alongside her and I put my leg on the back of her neck to help her to calm down as well. We both just stared at each other for a little bit while she peed until she spoke.

“Well... I guess that I'm really doing this...”

“Have no shame, Pichanu. Let it all out. Everything is going to be fine.”

She let out a long sigh as the last of her pee flowed out.

“Feel better, Pichanu?”

“Much better! Thanks for giving me a little nudge, Bay. I don't know how long I would've taken to start on my own.”

“No problem! It's what friends are for! I want you to feel good because it makes me happy to see you happy!”

“Me too!” She looked down “... But then again, what about the spot that I just made? What if somebody finds it?”

“Ahh. That's nothing to worry about. Even if somebody does find your pee there's no way that they can prove that you did it.”

“Yeah, good point! You know, I really love you, Bay! You're always there to support and help me!”

“You are a good friend as well! You understand that I have some issues and you're very patient with me. I love you too!”

“You're a good friend! You just needed someone to understand you! How about a hug?”

I nodded and then we got locked into a hug together. I rubbed my cheek into hers and she did the same thing to me. We loved to do that. She started to purr. The sound of her purr just melted me away into happiness. Both of us were in bliss with each other. We cuddled for probably ten minutes before we calmed down and let go of each other.

“We should get out of here now, don't you think?” she asked me.

“Sure. Let's get going.”

We walked back out to the center of the mall first. We were looking at the fountain again when something hit me.

“Hey, Pichanu. Are you feeling what I'm feeling?”

Just then, her belly made a noise. “I'm actually feeling like I kinda have to poop now...”

“Wow! You ARE feeling what I am!”

She laughed. “You too, Bay!? Well then, I guess we should find a place to go then.”

“How about the fountain?”

“Poop into the fountain!?”

“Sure! I'll stand next to you and we can both go together!”

“All right. I trust you, Bay. Let's poop.”

I nodded at her. We both hopped up onto the rim and bent down next to each other with our butts aimed at the water and we both began to poop. While going, I put my paw up against Pichanu's and she nudged me very lightly as well. I was done before her, but stood on the rim with her waiting for her to get done. It didn't take long that she was done as well and we got off of the fountain's rim.

“Done and done!” I said. “Nothing else to worry about.”

“I'm so glad to have a friend like you, Bay! With you around, I feel much more comfortable to do things that I need to do even if I don't want to. You're very friendly in your own, unique way.”

“I'm here to support you, Pichanu! I know that I'm really weird, but you even respect me for that. Because of my nature, I don't bond easily, but you were willing to give me a chance and now we're great friends! ”

“Aww. You just needed someone to understand you, Bay! You can be grouchy quite a lot, but, deep down, you're still a great mudkip!”

I sighed. “Oh, Pichanu... Always trying to make me feel better. I'll never get to meet another friend like you in my life!”

“I'll always be there for you, Bay! Let's go home now!”

“Lying on the couch with you sounds extra nice right now. Let's go.”

We went back on our search for the way out. Looking in store after store, we eventually found the mirror again and went back to the real mall. I didn't want to be a bother so I didn't say anything, but then my stomach growled, giving away that I was hungry.

She laughed when she heard me. “You sound hungry, Bay!”

“I guess so...”

“Let's get a snack before we head back, okay?”

“Sure... Soft-baked pretzel?”

“Sounds delightful! Let's get one!”

We both got our own pretzel and sat up against each other on a bench as we chowed down on them. It was a satisfying treat. I playfully nudged Pichanu every now and then and she would nudge me back. The pretzels were gone before we had hardly even noticed. Pichanu laughed again.

“Well, it looks like we were both pretty hungry, Bay!”

“I don't even feel completely satisfied yet...”

“Me neither... but I still don't feel like I could eat another entire pretzel.”

“Me neither. How about we get one and split it?”

“Sure! I trust you enough, Bay!”

“Sweetie!”

We got one more pretzel and sat back down on the bench in the same way as before and took turns biting off pieces of pretzel from our side. I was leaning against Pichanu out of affection because I was so happy after all that happened today. She just giggled and patted the back of my head. She knew that I liked that. The two of us finished off the last of the pretzel, but I ate a bit more of it than she did.

“You all filled up, Bay?”

“I'm soo full now...”

She giggled again. “Good! Should we go home now?”

“Yes. I feel like I could even take a nap now...”

“Ooh, that's rare for you! I ought to hop in bed and take a little nap with you as well.”

“Off we go then!”

“Roger!”

We left the mall and returned home. I was feeling quite tired by now. It didn't take either of us very long to pee again and then jump in bed. We snuggled up tightly and I started to pet Pichanu. I liked to pet her when we rested together. She soon began to purr loudly. I eventually spoke again.

“Everything is okay now. Our problem passed, we can rest easy now.”

“And that I will. And I also just love it when you pet me!”

“I know that you do, sweetie. That's why I do it.”

“Sometimes I feel a little awkward when you call me sweetie, but I know that you're only being affectionate.”

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No. In another sense, I really kinda like it too.”

“Well, I'm glad. Let's have a little rest now, shall we?”

“Of course, Bay. Have a nice nap!”

“You too, Pichanu.”

I slowly stopped petting her and rested, her purring slowed and eventually stopped as she relaxed as well. She later let out a large yawn. I thought that it was cute and moaned a little bit in response. That made her drowzilly giggle. She knew that I often moaned when I was happy so she liked it when she heard that, much like I loved the sound of her purr. We were such good friends, and we would love each other always. Snuggled up tightly and comfortable, we both drifted off into a nice, little nap together.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fun fact: While revising this story for release I had to check to make sure that I spelled shoe right because I had literally forgotten how to. lol

Next story will also feature Bay and Pichanu

I did have everything indented but apparently the website doesn't like that so whatever. I don't imagine that anyone will really even care. lol

Edited by ShyBay (see edit history)

A bit on the short side but I like how it turned out.

#2 Winter Woes

As told by Pichanu.

It was probably sometime in the middle of January. I woke up from my hibernation for a little bit to have a bite to eat. It was very cold in the house, but I thought nothing of it at the time. I found some semi-frozen strawberries to eat. Bay was still asleep in bed, but I sat down next to him to eat. I was eating some strawberries, but then it hit me.

“I have to pee.” I thought to myself. I sat the strawberries on the side of the bed and went to the door to go out. I tried to push the door open, but it didn't budge. “Oh no... don't tell me that I'm snowed in...” I pushed on the door harder, but still I could do nothing. “This is bad! What if I can't get outside to pee?” I looked back at Bay. “Maybe I could get it open with Bay's help, but I feel bad about waking him up... I'll hold it for a little. Maybe something else can be done in time.”

I sat back up on the side of the bed with Bay and ate some more strawberries. I thought a little about what to do but the coldness quickly got to me. It was making me feel like I really had to pee. I sighed. “In this cold, I won't be able to hold it for long... I have to try to get outside again.”

I made another attempt to open the door. This time, I used all of my strength, but it still wasn't enough. I panted from how hard that I tried. “I can't do this... I need Bay's help.” I walked over to the bed once again. I felt bad waking him, but I didn't know what else to do. I rubbed Bay to wake him up. He didn't budge. I was really feeling my bladder now. I was getting desperate. I was shaking Bay now in a desperate attempt to wake him up. Finally, he slowly began to awake.

“Bay, you have to help me get the door open because I have to pee!”

He was waking up very slowly “Ugh... what?...”

“I really need to get outside soon or things are not going to be good!”

“Ugh... Okay, but I need a minute to wake up...”

“All right, but please hurry!”

Bay slowly started to sit up. It was painfully slow for me because of how much that I had to pee. He was finally able to sit up. When he was up, he saw the bowl of strawberries and decided to eat one. He got that down and then he seemed ready to help.

“Okay, now what was it that you wanted again?”

“I need help opening the door or else I might pee myself in my own house!”

“Oh, you have to go? But why do you need my help to go outside?”

“The door is stuck and I can't move it on my own!”

“Oh. I see. I can tell how much you have to go by the way that you're holding yourself.”

I hadn't noticed that had done that because I did it while I was focused on watching Bay get up, but I looked down and was surprised to find both of my paws on my crotch. It surprised me, but it didn't bother me though. I didn't care if Bay saw me and he didn't care either.

“Let's try to get this door open now. I can feel that I have to pee now too.” Bay said.

“Let's hurry!”

The two of us pushed on the door together, but it made no difference. It was still too much snow for the two of us together to get through.

He eventually gave up and sighed. “No luck, Pichanu. That door's not moving!”

I took my paws from the door and put them back on my crotch. “This is bad! I can't hold it much longer!”

Bay took a look around the room and then looked outside a window.

“Oh. There must be almost seven or eight inches of snow on the ground. No way that we can move that.”

“This is so bad!...”

He took one more look around the room and then came over to meet me.

“It looks like there's nothing that can be done. It looks like we may have to pee in a corner or something.”

“But I would hate to pee in our own house...”

“It's not a good thing, but life is not always pleasant. We should just relieve ourselves now and let comfort and happiness refill us.”

I sniffled and whined. “My bladder hurts!! As much as I hate to admit it, I'm starting to agree with you. As much as I have to go, relieving myself sounds good just about anywhere!”

“We can go over there.” He pointed to the corner that was farthest from the bed. “I'll go with you.”

I sniffled again. “Again, I hate to do this, but I think that I'm going to...”

“It'll be okay. It's just a little bit of urine in the house. It's not going to hurt, just stain a little.”

“... That's true. Let's just do this and get it over with.”

He nodded. We stood up against the wall looking at each other. We both lifted our legs toward it. Even though I was a female, I still liked to lift my leg sometimes when I peed. Bay respected me for that because he saw it as unique. I stood there frozen, unable to make myself go despite my urge to. When Bay gave me another nod of approval, I started to pee very strongly. Seeing me go, Bay started going as well and the two puddles started to grow on the carpet. Steam rose off of my warm pee because it was so cold inside. I felt bad peeing inside, but the relief felt so good that I didn't even care anymore. The two of us let out all of our pee into the carpet and we were relieved.

Again, I just stood and stared at Bay with my leg still lifted. I didn't know what to say for myself, but he spoke again.

“It couldn't have been helped. It came down to this and this is what we had to do.”

“Yeah, but I've never had to pee in the house before...”

“Let's just leave it behind us. It happened and there's nothing that can be done about it now. Let's go sit on the bed and cuddle and have some strawberries.”

I finally lowered my leg. “Yeah. No point in crying over it. I agree. Let's cuddle!”

He sighed. “I've always loved to cuddle with you.”

“Me too! You're a great friend and I love to cuddle you too!”

“Let's go rest, shall we?”

“Yeah! Let's cuddle!”

We went back over to the bed and sat on it. Bay was really cuddly. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him just as tightly back. Occasionally, we would reach down to get a strawberry, but we never let go with both paws. Feeling the cold and feeling comfortable with Bay, I was getting sleepy again. I took one more look at the puddles of pee in the corner and just shrugged it off. “Nothing to worry about.” I thought to reassure myself.

“Well, Bay, I'm starting to get tired again.”

“Yeah, we still need to be hibernating, but you might want to wipe off your face first.” He giggled.

It was true. Both he and I had strawberry juice on our lips. We just wiped it off on the blanket. No care given; it was all about just being happy now. The bowl now empty of its strawberries was thrown on the floor and forgotten. We got under the blanket and hugged on each other to go back to sleep for the rest of the winter.

What does this website have against indents? lol

I thought that this was kind of mediocre but I decided to release it anyway. Still Bay and Pichanu but next one will be a bit different.

Furniture World

As told by Bay.

Do you remember that mall from the other story? Well, here we are again in an equally awkward and desperate situation.

“Hey, look, Pichanu. Isn't that one of those mirrors like we went through before?”

She came to see. “Hmm... It sure looks like it.”

“Shall we explore?”

“Ugh... I don't know. You remember what happened last time we went through one of these things.”

I laughed. “Yeah. You ended up having a little accident... And that fountain got a lot more from us than it wanted!” I laughed again.

She giggled and then shrugged. “Yeah. Poor fountain... Oh well. We had to relieve ourselves somewhere though since there were no bathrooms.”

“Yup. It was the best thing that we had so that's where we went.”

“... Do you think that anyone is listening to us?”

“Uhh... Yeah. Maybe... Tell you what. Let's check out this mirror but this time we'll make sure to keep track of where the mirror is.”

“Okay. Sounds fair. You lead.”

I nodded and walked into the mirror. She followed me. The world inside the mirror was much different than the last. There were chairs and couches and love seats as far as you could see in any direction. We were in awe of just how massive the area was and crammed full of comfortable cushions.

“This is cool, but I don't know about this, Bay... This looks like it could get confusing.”

“Not to worry! This is easy! All that we need to do is climb up on something to see where we are and find our way back.”

“True... But still, I can't help but worry.”

“There's still no need to worry. Even if we do somehow manage to get lost I have all the water that we could possibly need.”

“Yeah. Okay. You win. Let's do some exploring.”

“Which direction should we start in?”

She looked around “Ooh. How about over there?” She pointed to my right. “That floral design is pretty!”

“It is. Let's get a look.”

We walked over together and sampled it. It was a little bit rough in texture, but Pichanu loved the design. We were soon done looking there though. As more interesting pieces caught our attention, we wandered around towards them. Eventually, we ended up at this incredibly plushy blue love seat.

“This sure is comfortable, isn't it, Bay?”

I felt it. “Yeah. I like it.”

She thought for a moment and then smiled. “Hey, how about we have a little cuddle here?”

“Sure! Let's love for a little bit!”

She jumped on the love seat. “Come on up, Bay!”

I hopped on up and joined her. We laid down belly to belly. I squeezed my legs around her and she squeezed me with her arms and legs. There was nothing in the world better to me than cuddling with Pichanu. Anyway, she spoke again after a few minutes of cuddling.

“We don't have anything else to do today, do we?”

“I don't think so. Why?”

“I'm so comfortable that I think that I may just have a little nap. If you'll rest with me.”

“Sure. I'm as comfortable as you are right now. A nap snuggled up with you sounds fine.”

She stroked my head a few times. “Thanks, Bay. You always try to make me happy!”

“You being happy is important to me. All right. Let's rest.”

She turned her head for a second. “You don't think that anyone will find us?”

“Nope. I'm pretty sure that we're safe here.” I said as I gently pulled her head back down.

She yawned. “Okay. Have a good nap, Bay.”

“You too, Pichanu.”

I was a little restless, as usual, but we eventually were both asleep. I don't know how long we slept for, but the next thing that I remember is Pichanu wiggling away from me. That woke me up, but we always slept tightly cuddled, so we were used to it. When I opened my eyes and saw her, she looked troubled and had a paw on her crotch.

“I knew that we should have at least used the bathroom before we went through the mirror! I don't want the same thing to happen again!”

I was still somewhat waking up. “Ugh... How bad is it?”

“I really have to pee!!”

Just then, I felt my bladder start to bother me. It was as full as hers. “This isn't that bad of a situation though. It's not like anyone is going to stop us from just relieving ourselves anywhere.”

“Yeah, but what if someone wanted to buy any of these? If we pee on them, they're ruined!”

I sighed. “Ugh... true... Well, we had a nap, but surely we can't be that lost. Let's climb onto the back of one of these couches and get a look around.”

“Yeah. That's the best thing... No need for me to be panicking. I'm just thirsty too...”

“I'll give you a drink then.”

“I'm just afraid to because my bladder is already full enough...”

“It won't make much of a difference. Just have a drink.”

“Okay. I guess that it couldn't hurt that much...”

She walked over close to me and I shot a little bit of water into her mouth. She gulped that down and opened her mouth again for more. I gave her some more and then she was satisfied.

“Thanks again, Bay. Now let's climb up on that couch over there.” She pointed to a red couch.

I nodded. We climbed up to the top and got the best look that we could, but nothing looked familiar to us.

“Ugh! This isn't good! I don't recognize any of these things! We're lost!”

“Don't panic, Pichanu. We have time. We both have to go but we can still find our way out of here before our pee finds its way out of us.”

“I hope you're right. I'd like to drop off this load as soon as possible.”

“I feel you. Let's get going!”

We hopped down from the couch and started searching. We pointed out a few pieces of furniture that seemed familiar, but had trouble debating whether or not that they were actually what we thought that they were. It wasn't looking very good for us, but then it only got worse.

“Oh no. I can feel it. I'm gonna have to poop too!” I said.

“And my bladder is getting so full! It's starting to hurt!”

“Mine too. I don't think that we're going to make it. We should think of something just in case we do have to relieve ourselves here.”

“I hate to think about it, but probably the best thing that we could do is remove a cushion and pee under it and then cover it up.”

“That's a pretty good idea, but let's try to get out first.”

“We better hurry!”

We got back to the search but we walked slowly because we had our legs somewhat crossed because of our full bladders. We started to find some furniture that definitely was familiar and we began to piece our way back, but, because I had to poop, we just weren't making it in time.

I bulked. “I-I just can't hold it in anymore! Maybe if I didn't have to poop I could last, but I just can't do it!”

She came over to me and hugged me. She was shaking. “I can't go on either! I've already started to leak... We're going to have to use our backup plan, even though I hate to...”

“It... It has to be done. We're at our limits and can't go on.”

“Let's just get this cushion off that's right above us. I really have to pee though. I hope that I can get up all right...”

She took a couple of steps back to make a running start to jump on the couch above us; but, as soon as she started to run, urine started to shoot out of her crotch. She made it onto the couch, but pee was now spilling out everywhere. She made a desperate attempt to lift a cushion and get under it, but she panicked too much and couldn't get a grip on it. There was already a huge mess of pee on the couch so she just gave up and let it all spill out on top of the cushion. She was really embarrassed that that had happened, but she was relieved.

“I... I couldn't stop it...” she said.

“It's okay. When we're at our limits, our bodies will relieve themselves even if it's not convenient for us. It's something that has to happen eventually.”

“Yeah; but so embarrassing...”

“Don't be embarrassed! Only I saw your spill and now I'm going to have to do the same thing as well.”

I jumped up on the couch. I managed to only leak a couple of drops on the way up; but, as soon as I was up there, I lifted my leg towards the back of the couch and shot out pee at full force. I could feel it splashing up off of the couch and onto me, but there was no stopping it. It felt to good to stop anyway. When Pichanu had lost control, she just simply couldn't regain it. She sat watching me as I went and began to look a little less embarrassed.

As soon as my bladder was emptied, it was time to get rid of my poop too. I walked to the area between the two puddles that we had made on the couch and bent down there to let it out. I really started to relax as the great feeling of total relief shot through me. Pichanu Walked over and sat down in front of me and held out her paw for me while I pooped. I took it and we just silently stared while I went. I looked down and saw that Pichanu had gotten her feet soaked when she burst, but she had no control over that. Although wet fur doesn't look that good, a little bit of pee won't hurt anyone.

I lifted my butt as I was done pooping and the two of us jumped down from the couch while still holding paws.

“Nothing that could have been done about it.” I said. “It was coming out no matter what.”

“Yeah... but again, as always, I feel so relieved that I don't even care about what I just peed on.”

I took my front leg and put it around her back. “The relief is the most important part. Where isn't as much. If your bladder is that full, it doesn't matter where; you just feel overwhelmingly relieved when you let it out. We're both wet with our own urine, but relieved. That's all that matters.”

She sighed. “Such tough words, but so hard to disagree with you. I don't think that I'll ever strain myself that hard again. If I really have to go, I'll improvise if necessary... And I'm never going into another mirror after this! This always happens!”

I laughed and patted her back. “Me neither. I think that we've already stained enough things with our pee. Let's just go home already.”

“Sure, but we have to find our way out first.”

“Yeah... Wait... Isn't that the floral couch over there?”

She looked. “It is! Why did we not see that right when we were about to burst?”

“I don't know, but it wouldn't have mattered anyway. We still would have burst before we made it to the bathroom even if we did get back.”

She sighed. “True. Whatever. It's all over and done with. Let's just leave with our wet selves and go get a bath.”

I nodded. We used the floral couch to easily find the mirror and make our way out. Even though we were a little bit wet, nobody mentioned anything and we left the mall without a problem. We then went to our favorite swimming hole to get washed off. We helped to clean each other in hard to reach places and got completely clean. As per usual after a bath, we laid out on a rock in the sun to dry. Of course, we cuddled as well. Despite what had happened today, we soon got back to our normal lives with yet another memory of a place where we had to involuntarily empty our bladders on.

Guest ShyBay

This one is a little bit different but fits in with the last few stories.

Note: Whomever is marked as (me) is the one telling the story.

There's Business to be Done

(me) Puffly; an jigglypuff                         ♀ Pichanu; a pikachu                            ♂ Bay; a mudkip

Things just went wrong for me one day. The three of us lived together and all did rescue missions as a team. Bay had warned me today that there was work to do later, but I was feeling tired. I asked if I could sleep for a little bit. He said that that was okay and to just make sure that I got to the meeting place on time. He kissed my forehead and then left with Pichanu. Alone, I went to sleep and rested myself.

I slept for some time and then softly awakened later. I rolled out of bed and shook myself lightly to wake up. I looked out a window then and saw where the sun was. Then, I remembered. I was going to be late for the mission if I didn't hurry! I quickly rushed outside. It was sunny, but the wind was really blowing. Wind is very annoying for me because it's easy for my light body to be blown around. Then, I could feel my bladder aching to be emptied too. “That'll have to wait. I have to get to the meeting!” I thought.

I ran as fast as I could. Fighting the wind was enough of a problem by itself, let alone my constantly filling bladder. It wasn't bad at first, but it became uncomfortable very quickly. “Why does the meeting point have to be so far away!?” I thought. “Well, the mission is in Howling Forest. That makes sense. I gotta try to hold out! I can't be late!”

After about ten minutes, my bladder was really aching and the wind was making it hard to hold. Not even mentioning the fact that I was trying to run somewhere. Eventually, I just couldn't take it anymore. “I have to go relieve myself! I don't care if that makes me late for the meeting. It has to be done!” There was a problem though. I was in town and there was a lot of other pokemon around and I wasn't comfortable with them seeing me pee, so I held it longer to try to get away from town. I was starting to slow down though because I didn't want my bladder to leak or burst.

I was in pain now; but much to my relief, I was on the edge of town. I could just run off into the forest and pee there and nobody would know! Suffering myself to move a little bit farther, I made it far enough into the forest to where I wouldn't be seen. I was looking for a pair of roots near each other so that I could stand on them and go without getting my feet wet but then the worst thing happened to me.

A strong gust suddenly blew and swept me away with it! I didn't roll far, but I ended up smacking my back into a tree and being flipped upside down. The sudden shock of hitting the tree did it. My bladder started emptying itself and it started splashing all over my face! I tried my hardest to hold it back, but it just kept going! There was no stopping it. Realizing that it was pointless to resist, I tried to roll back onto my feet, but the wind was keeping me pinned to the tree.

My fur was soaking in my own pee now. With the feeling of relief in me, I just gave up and let the rest of my bladder empty and splash down my face. It was so disgusting, but I felt a lot better. Finally, the last few spurts came out and I was empty. I sighed. Just then, the wind changed direction and I was able to roll back onto my feet.

Soaked and smelly, I was at a loss for what to do. I thought about going back home, but I thought “No! I have to do this! My job is important and I'm sure that Bay and Pichanu will take care of me!” With that, I ran off as fast as I could go! I was a lot easier not having to worry about my bladder anymore (I really should have just relieved myself as soon as I woke up). Although quite late, I made it there and found Bay and Pichanu waiting there for me.

Bay: Sheesh! You're late... And what the heck happened to you?

Puffly: I... I... (I sniffled) I had an accident.

Pichanu: Please tell us what happened!

Puffly: I... I woke up late and realized that I wouldn't make it here on time if I didn't rush, so I didn't relieve myself before I came. That was a big mistake. It just got worse and when the wind flipped me upside down into a tree, my bladder burst and I couldn't stop it.

Pichanu: So you're soaked in PEE?!

I sat down and cried. “Yeah. I peed on myself... I peed ALL OVER myself!

Bay hugged me then which surprised me because I was still soaked in pee. He said, “It's okay. I understand. It happens sometimes. I'm just glad and surprised that you even came out here after that.”

I smiled lightly, but I still cried. “I realized that my job was more important and I knew that you'd make it all better!”

Bay: Of course I will! Now, just close your eyes. I'll get you all washed up.

I relaxed and closed my eyes because I knew that everything would be okay. I would be cleaned up and nobody except for Bay and Pichanu would know anything about my accident. The feeling of Bay's cool water had never felt better. It ran down my sides and washed all of the pee away. I sighed again after I felt the last of the water run down my side. I was clean, comfortable, and with my best friends.

Pichanu: Sorry to hear about what happened to you.

Puffly: It's okay. I feel all better now that I'm with you two!

Bay hugged me again and wagged his tail. Pichanu Soon hugged on too and we were all in a wet group hug. We cuddled for a couple of minutes and then we went of to do our mission.

Aside from starting late, everything went perfectly. We all showed off our moves. I had the best move set out of the three of us though. We picked off any hostile pokemon before they could even come close to us! We all had fun and I completely forgot about my earlier plight.

It didn't come up again until it was late at night when Pichanu was already sleeping.

Bay stroked me and said, “An accident every now and then is perfectly fine. We're not perfect; and if we were, life would just be boring.”

Then I remembered all that had happened. “But it's embarrassing though.”

“Yeah. It happens that way sometimes, but Pichanu and I have been through this a few times before we met you.”

“Really?”

“Yup. Care to hear about it?”

“Sure. I'm curious.”

“Okay. Just be cautious that what you're about to hear is minorly disgusting.”

“After today, I can take it.”

He laughed. “Yeah; okay. I'll tell you the one about the mall first.”

“You guys had an accident at the mall?”

“Kind of... Two actually. Just listen.”

We sat and cuddled with each other for a long time as he recalled all the things that he and Pichanu went through. It was funny, embarrassing, and a little sad, but he told me with no shame. I found it kind of entertaining and relatable to what I went through today.

With the time passed, we were tired and ready to sleep. We decided that a tinkle was necessary before we went to bed though. I found myself a good spot and spread my feet apart to let my bladder start emptying, but then Bay came up along my side and lifted his leg in the other direction. We just smiled at each other and he even wagged a little bit. We both started peeing at right about the same time and just let ourselves be relieved. Despite the fact that I don't like to be seen peeing by other pokemon, I was perfectly fine with Bay or Pichanu. They adopted me when I was just a little igglybuff and they were like parents to me.

I finishing peeing and waited a few more seconds there for Bay to finish up. I knew I had to poop too though. I told Bay and he said “Okay.” Finding another spot, I prepared myself and let the poop start coming out. Bay sat at my side and held my hand. Again, we just smiled while I went. It took me a couple of minutes, but I finished up and we went back inside.

I found a comfortable place to lie down and then rolled on my back to go to sleep. Bay then hopped up with me and curled around me. I always loved the feeling of Bay around me when I slept. I was just about ready to start sleeping, but Bay suddenly spoke one more time.

“Don't let one accident get you down. You're very lovable and that doesn't change anything about you.”

I yawned. “Aww, Bay... You're always so supportive of me.”

He hugged tighter. “You being happy is important to me. I just want you to be happy. All right. We've stayed up late. Let's get some rest for tomorrow.”

“Yeah. Thanks, Bay, for being such a great parent to me.”

“I was happy to help you and I've been happier since you've been around. I greatly love you and I don't ever want you to leave.”

“I never want to leave either. I love it here.”

“Good. I'm happy that You're happy.”

He gave me a soft kiss again. I then rolled over on my side and did the same to him. He wagged his tail just a little bit and then relaxed himself to go to sleep. I didn't even bother rolling back onto my back. I just let myself go to sleep as I was in Bay's legs. I slept better that night that I had in a long time.

This one is my favorite story to date.

It ties in with the first story but happens at a much later date. 

The Mudkip Curse

Characters:

Me (Bay); a human ... (maybe?) ♂ Bubbles; a minun ♀ Pichanu; a raichu

Puffly; a jigglypuff ♀ Aqua; a marill

I was out on one of my common metal hunting expeditions. Bubbles and Pichanu were with me. I also had Puffly and Aqua with me but they were being lazy in their pokeballs. Anyway, wandering around in this large field, a very unusual find was dug up. It had a very odd glow and brushing it off revealed some lettering.

Bay: Wow. This is a cool thing; and it's got writing all over it!

Bubbles: Nice! What does it say?

I examined it a little bit closer. “Umm... I can't actually tell. It doesn't appear to be in English.”

Bubbles: Darn...

Pichanu: I wonder what it would say...

Bay: Ehh, maybe Google Translate won't be so garbage and we can get an idea of what it says.

Pichanu: Of course. I didn't think of that.

I patted her head a couple of times. “Let's finish up the day here and then go home later to get a better look at this thing.”

Bubbles: Yeah. Who knows what else cool that we could find?

Bay: Nobody I guess. I guess that that's up to us to find out.

Pichanu: That looks like an interesting place to check! (she pointed over to where the trees started growing alongside a creek.)

Bay: Yeah. I bet that there will be stuff down there. Let's check it out.

Pichanu and I started to walk down to where she had pointed. Bubbles rode on my shoulder. We dug around for a few more hours and found some newer coins but nothing else really interesting. Puffly occasionally popped out to check on what we found. Aqua stayed quiet in her pokeball as usual.

By the time that we were ready to leave, evening was already approaching. We were getting prepared to make the walk home. Pichanu stayed faithful to me and walked the entire way with me. Bubbles also rode on my shoulder and kept me company on the way back. Once home, we washed up all of the coins that we had found and that odd thing from before. Once everything was cleaned, it was time to look into the mystery of the mystery object. Pichanu, Puffly, and Bubbles followed me for the reveal.

I got on the computer and typed it in for translation. This is what it threw up: “Whoever digs up this holy relic will have given them the curse of Mudkip. Any exposure to the moon will turn the finder into a mudkip until the moon goes down and disappears from the sky.”

Bay: Whoa. This is a really weird thing. And it's saying about cursing me into a mudkip in the moonlight? Pfft. I don't believe that, but this is still a very interesting thing.

Puffly: You don't even think the slightest bit that you could be cursed though.

Bay: No. I think that that's absolutely preposterous. It has a weird glow to it, but I believe that just to be a ruse.

Pichanu: Bay has never believed in curses or spells or hexes or anything like that. I've never seen provable evidence that they could actually exist, so I'm going with Bay on this one. I don't believe that it will happen.

Bubbles: Yeah. It does seem kind of silly, doesn't it?

I giggled. “Yeah. Why a mudkip of all things?”

Puffly: Well... Okay. But I'm still watching out for you for a while.

Bay: Whatever. Do what you want. I will accept that you can be concerned about me even if I'm not.

Puffly nodded. I picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom. Aqua was already lying in bed and watching TV. I usually always let all of my pokemon out in the house. Anyway, I sat Puffly on the side of the bed and said “I'll be back in a couple of minutes. She watched me as I left the room. I put the new coins away in their container and the odd relic with the other cool stuff that I had found detecting.

I gathered up all of my friends into the bedroom and shut the door. I also brought in plenty of goldfish for us to eat. All five of us liked goldfish to at least some extent. Anyway, some time passed as we rested and I cuddled with Puffly. I got the urge to look outside at the spiders in the window. I could tell by the light that moonrise was near. The spiders were doing nothing interesting, so I laid back down in bed.

Bay: Well, Puffly, it looks like the moon is just about to rise here.

Puffly: Really? I hope that you'll be okay...

Bay: Don't worry about me, Puffly.

Aqua: Wait, what's going?

Bay: According to a weird hunk of metal that I found today, I'm supposed to be cursed into a mudkip whenever the moon rises. (I laughed)

Aqua: Really? That makes me afraid now too!

Bay: You choose to believe that it will happen?

Aqua: Well, maybe not entirely; but still, what if it could actually happen?

I just shook my head and petted Aqua on her head. Very shortly after that, my body started tingling. “Weird.” I thought to myself. It got a lot worse over the next couple of minutes. I chose not to tell anyone about it. “Urk... Is this actually happening?” I thought.

I tried to hide my feeling, but the concerned Puffly noticed that something was wrong. She walked up to me. “I'm feeling a little bit odd.” I said. “but it's probably just going to be diarrhea again.”

Pichanu turned her head at me for a second and then shrugged and turned her attention back towards the TV. Bubbles didn't even move at all. Aqua became worried about me though. She had to watch to see what was going on. The tingling was turning into a pain now. I just wanted to curl up until it went away, so I completely wrapped myself up in a blanket. Not long after, the sudden transformation happened.

Although it was pitch black under that blanket, I knew that it had happened. Despite this, my first thought was “Good thing that I was naked already, because my clothes certainly won't fit me now.” Curling up in the blanket turned out to be a bad idea. I got stuck inside it because I was no longer big enough to move it well.

Puffly and Aqua were very concerned at this point. They had seen the blanket shrink down when I changed. Aqua was even crying a little bit.

Aqua: I-I think that it happened. (she was sniffling)

Pichanu: WHAT?! (Pichanu and Bubbles both came running) Where's Bay?

Puffly: He... He's under the blanket.

Bay: Ugh. I could use a bit of help getting out of here please.

Pichanu came to help me, but felt me first. She could feel that I was small.

Pichanu: There is no way!...

Bay: Look, I'm a mudkip, okay? Just let me out of here already. There's not a lot of oxygen under this blanket...

Pichanu was also now crying because she was scared, but she got her paws under the edge of the blanket and then threw it off all at once. Everybody could see my new form now. Puffly quickly hopped over and cuddled me.

Puffly: Are you okay?

I yawned. “I feel fine. I'm just a mudkip now.” I took a look at my new paws.

Everyone gathered around closer to me. Bubbles got in front of me to grab one of my paws.

Bubbles: Who would've thought that it would actually happen?

Bay: Aqua... (I laughed and turned my head towards her.)

Aqua: But... but it did happen!

Bay: I know. Looks like I'm going to be fine though. I'm just... smaller...

Bubbles: So, what do we do now?

Bay: I guess that we just do our usual stuff. Let's just sit back and relax.

Pichanu: Well, since you're saying that you're okay, I guess so. I'm feeling kind of curious about what it'll be like to cuddle you like this.

Bay: Hmm... yeah. That'll probably be different, but oh well. This is what it's like for now so let's just get used to it.

Aqua: But-but are you sure that it's just for now?

Bay: I'm pretty sure. The inscription said that I would only be a mudkip by exposure to the moon so I assume that I'll return to normal after the moon sets.

Aqua: I hope so. I don't want you to be stuck like this forever.

Bay: Don't worry about me. Just go relax.

Aqua: I... I... I can't help myself. (she sniffled)

I patted her head. “Everything will be fine.”

She snuggled in closer to me. This was weird for Aqua because she liked to be alone for the most part. She was just really concerned about me. I laid down and cuddled with Pichanu. Aqua came over and cuddled me from the back. I was pretty surprised by this, but I left her alone. I could feel her little paws shaking on my back, but I thought that she would eventually just calm down on her own.

So we did our usual things for a while. Aqua still nervously cuddled me. Eventually, I felt bad for her and rolled over to hug her back. She started to calm down a bit then. Nothing happened for a while, but then something else came up.

Bubbles: Bay, I have to pee. Will you let me out?

Bay: Yeah, I'll... Umm... I think that we have a problem...

Bubbles: What?

Bay: Well, now that I'm your size, there's no way for me to reach the doorknob to open it!

Bubbles: Uh oh...

I sighed “I never should've felt bad for the door and fixed it...”

I had pet doors on my front and back doors, but not on my bedroom door.

Pichanu: Yeah. I remember the problem that that door gave us before... Do you think that it would work if someone climbed up on my back to reach the doorknob?

Bay: Probably not... We could probably reach it but I don't think that we'll be strong enough to open it though... and the bedroom window would have the same problem...

Bubbles: Well, great... What are we gonna do then?

Bay: I don't know. Give me some time to think about it.

Puffly: This sounds really bad.

Bay: Just hold yourselves together for a little bit. I'll try to think of something.

As time went on, I could feel myself having to pee and everyone else began to look the same way. Trapped in this little room, there wasn't a lot to work with, so I was at a standstill. Nothing was coming to me.

Bubbles: Have you thought of anything yet, Bay?

I sighed. “It doesn't look good...”

Puffly moaned. “What do we do then?'

Bay: I don't know. Things may come down to their worst...

Aqua: I hope not. I don't want to have to pee inside.

Pichanu: Me neither; but, unfortunately, it happens sometimes anyway...

Bay: Yeah. If it comes down to that, I won't be mad at anyone. This is actually my fault for not considering the consequences of shutting the door.

Pichanu: That's not your fault! Even I didn't believe that you would actually be cursed.

Bay:... If you say so.

She hugged me. “Don't be hard on yourself. There's no way that you could've seen this coming.”

I sighed. “But I don't know what to do about this...”

Pichanu: It will all get worked out in the end.

Bay: Yeah. Maybe not in the best way, but our bladders will get relieved one way or another. I'm completely at a loss of what to do. I think that I'll just leave a corner open to pee in.

Pichanu: Aren't you at least going to try to get the door open.

I looked away. “No. I don't want to.”

Pichanu: Don't be so stubborn!

Bubbles: I'll try it.

Pichanu: Okay. Let's do this.

Pichanu stood under the door and Bubbles climbed up on her. I watched doubtfully with Puffly at my right and Aqua at my left.

Aqua: Why would you give up so easily.

Bay: I don't really care if we have to pee on the carpet. It's not a big deal; mostly, I'm just really lazy though.

Aqua: Really? You don't care at all?

I hugged Aqua. “You guys are more important to me than anything else I own. You being happy is the most important thing to me. I'm fine if the carpet is stained as long as you're happy.”

She sniffled “Aww... That's so sweet of you; but I have to pee and poop and I still don't want to go inside...”

I petted her head. “It'll be okay. The rest of us will be going as well.”

Bubbles: Dang it! I can't get a grip on this thing! How do you humans open these things so effortlessly?

Bay: We have long fingers. That's pretty much it. Well, since we're not getting out of here anytime soon I guess that we're going to go over there.” (I pointed to a corner)

Pichanu: Yeah; fine. It looks like we're not going to be getting out of here...

Puffly: Who should go first?

Bay: I think that you and Aqua should go first since you have no legs. The rest of us can stand farther away when there's already a puddle there.

Pichanu: That sounds reasonable, but I have to poop too! Where should I go?

Bay: Umm... kind of close to the wall but out of the corner so that I can get to it when it comes to cleaning it up then.

Pichanu: Am I fine where I am now?

Bay: Ehh, sure. You're good. Go ahead and go now.

I watched her bend over and then turned my attention to the rest of us.

Bay: Okay, now, Puffly or Aqua. Which one of you is peeing first?

Aqua: I don't want to be the first one to go.

Puffly: So, me then?

Bay: Looks like it. Go ahead.

Puffly: Okay.

She hopped over to the corner. She sighed first and then started peeing. Aqua and I were still hugging, but we looked around at Puffly peeing and Pichanu pooping.

Bubbles: Well, this kind of sucks...

Bay: It does, but we have no choice at this point.

Aqua: I-I'm scared to do this... (She was shaking a little)

Bay: It's okay. We all have to and you'll feel better after you go. Trust me.

She didn't say anything she just held onto me.

Bubbles: So, who after them?

Bay: You should go first. You were the one who had to go originally.

Bubbles: Yeah. I really have to go.

Bay: Soon, you'll get to.

Puffly: All right. I'm done.

Puffly startled me. I didn't notice that she had already come back to the rest of us. Anyway, it was time for the next one of us to go.

Bay: All right. It's your turn to pee, Aqua.

She shook and whispered to me: “I'm scared.”

“Just go do it.” I whispered back.

With a bit of reluctance, she walked over to the corner where Puffly had peed. After lining herself up, I could hear her groaning, but she still didn't pee. Pichanu, Bubbles, and I gave each other odd glances. Puffly had already gone back to lie in bed. After a little bit, Aqua gave up and ran back to me.

Aqua: I just can't do it!

She was really tense.

Bay: All right, Bubbles. Go ahead and go now. I want some time to comfort Aqua.

He nodded and went to the corner. After lifting his leg, he had no problems letting his bladder go. I petted Aqua to calm her.

Bay: Come on. It's not going to be that bad. It'll just be a minute or two and then you'll be all better.

She moaned.

Pichanu: Yeah. Seriously, Aqua. We're all going. Don't strain yourself.

She whispered to me: “Will...will... will you pet me while I go.

Bay: Yeah. If that'll help you relax than I'll do it.

She whispered to me again. “Please... I don't want to feel alone.”

Bay: Okay. I'll do that for you. Bubbles is done already so lets go.

With a little bit of pacing, she went back over to the corner with me. After pushing her tail out of the way, I petted her behind her ears.

Bay: Come on. You can do this.

She took a moment to relax to my petting. After that, she took a deep breath and then contracted. She peed just a little bit. I jumped up and leaned on her body so that I could reach her forehead to pet it.

Bay: Hold nothing back, Aqua. Just let yourself be relieved.

She took another moment to relax and then took a deep breath again and then pushed again. She began to pee in a stream. “There. That's it.” I said as I petted her. She was peeing now and there was no stopping her. As her bladder started to empty, she began to feel better and relax more. The more that she relaxed, the stronger that her stream got. I heard her sigh. I knew that she was feeling much better already. After a little bit her bladder was nearly empty and the stream began to die down. The last few drops dripped out and she was done. I got off of her and she got out of the corner then too. With three of us done, Pichanu and I were the only ones left that had to pee.

Pichanu: All right. Now that Aqua is all good, which one of us pees next?

Aqua: I still have to poop too...

Bay: All right. You pee first, Pichanu. I want to stay with Aqua.

Aqua: Where do I poop?

Bay: Just go where Pichanu went.

Aqua: Will you pet me again?

Bay: Yeah. I'll help you relax again.

She smiled. As Aqua got lined up with Pichanu's poop, I looked up on the bed and saw Puffly and Bubbles looking and smiling. They had probably seen what had happened and thought that it was cute. Anyway, Pichanu was already letting a stream loose against the wall and Aqua was ready to go. This time, I got in front of her to pet her. Again, I went for the forehead. As she relaxed, she started to push. She farted. I laughed and then she gave a little laugh as well. Shortly after, the poop started to come out of her and she remained rather calm while she pooped.

Aqua: Thanks for helping me relax, Bay.

Bay: That's what I'm here for. If you're ever feeling down or stressed, just come see me. I'll help you feel better.

She was starting to cry again, but this time out of happiness. “T-thanks, Bay. You're the best!”

Pichanu: We do have a good owner, don't we? (she startled both of us) He may be a mudkip now, but he's still the Bay that we all love.

Bubbles: Yeah. Bay respects us for all of our little quirks.

Puffly: There's no one else that I'd rather be with.

Bay: Thanks... everyone.

Aqua: I... I never realized how good you were until now...

Bay: Sometimes it takes a catastrophe, but the fact that we get there is the most important thing.

She closed her eyes and snuggled up under me. I gave her a big hug in return. She was still pooping, but we just cuddled. We stayed like this for the entire time that she pooped and even after she was done. I still had to pee, but I just stood cuddling Aqua. It felt too good to let go. After a little bit, she remembered.

Aqua: Wait. You still have to pee, don't you.

Bay: Yeah. I'm just really comfortable cuddling you right now.

Aqua: You should go pee though.

Bay: Yeah, I should. (I said as I let go)

I walked to the corner. There was already a huge puddle there which probably seemed even bigger because of my size. (Well, let's give this a try) I thought to myself. I lifted my leg and then let my bladder start to empty. Aqua came over and petted me on the side. I gave her a big smile and she smiled back at me.

Bay: I'd say that the two of us are going to be really good friends from now on.

Aqua: Yeah. All that I want to do now is just relax and cuddle with you.

Bay: Me too, and we can right after I'm done peeing.

She sighed. “I still can't believe that I peed AND pooped on the carpet...”

Bay: It was for the best. Now that my bladder is almost empty, we're all good and can just go relax and snack on goldfish.

Aqua: Yeah. Let's do it.

After a moment, I was empty and I headed back to bed with Aqua. We jumped up on it and settled down next to each other. We laid cuddling each other and eating goldfish. Despite all that had just happened, I was happy. In fact, I was actually glad that this had all happened. I was closer to Aqua than I had ever felt before. She felt like a true friend now.

Bay: Well, Aqua. What do you think now that we're both blue water types with white bellies.

Aqua: I think that's cool, but I don't care much to be honest. Whether you're a mudkip or a human, I just want to snuggle with you now.

“Aww. You're a big sweetie inside after all.” I said as I hugged her tighter.

Aqua: You are too! I was blind to just how nice that you were until now.

I giggled. “Like I said earlier, sometimes it takes a catastrophe.”

Aqua: Now I'm glad just to be relaxing and cuddling you.

Bay: Who wouldn't want to just sit back and do those things?

Aqua: Definitely not me! (we giggled)

Bay: Well, I learned something about you today too. I never knew that you were so timid and worrisome.

Aqua: Umm... Well... there's a reason for that...

Bay: Really? What happened?

Aqua: Umm... I guess that I can tell you about it.

Bay: If it's disturbing or embarrassing you don't have to.

Aqua: Nah. I think that I'd rather get it off my chest.

Bay: Okay then; what happened?

Aqua: I... I had a brother. One day, we were out walking in the rain and he got struck by lightning. Although injured, I was mostly okay. He wasn't though. He ended up dying from that and I've been a lot more afraid of things since then. Especially thunder and lightning.

Bay: Oh. That's sad. I understand now. If something's scaring you, just come to me. I'll keep you protected!

Aqua: Thanks. I feel better already.

Bay: Anytime. All of our problems are past us now. Let's just enjoy our time together.

Aqua: Sounds good. I'm more comfortable than I've ever been before right now.

I petted her head and the two of us relaxed for a long time together. A few hours passed. Pichanu had already gone to sleep, but the rest of us were still up.

Puffly: Bay, I have to pee again...

Bay: Hmm... I'm probably not going to turn into a human again any time soon. Just go pee over in the corner again.

Puffly: Okay. There's not really anything else to do, is there?

Bay: Not that I know of. Anyway, I'm gonna follow you down because I have pee too.

Aqua: Why didn't you go earlier then?

I smiled at her. “I was too comfortable with you.” She smiled and hugged me again. “I could tinkle myself actually.” Let's get it done then. Puffly was already in the corner relieving herself again when we got down. Bubbles followed us down too.

Bubbles: Well, since everyone else is going again.

I shrugged and smiled. Puffly soon came out of the corner. “I have to poop too.” she said. “Just go where Pichanu and Aqua did.” I said. She nodded.

Aqua: Do you want to go first?

Bay: No. You go first.

Aqua: Okay.

She walked over to the puddle as close as she could go without stepping in it. I followed closely. Despite that she had no trouble peeing this time, I still petted her while she went. She did the same for me as I went. With both of us relieved again, Bubbles went to the corner and we went back to bed.

We stayed up for many hours. We both outlasted Puffly and Bubbles. By the time that I mentioned going to sleep, the sun was already starting to rise. She agreed that it was time to rest. I remembered that I was still a mudkip though. I looked outside and saw that the moon was in the sky. “That's not good.” I thought. “Oh well. I guess that I had better write a message for everyone when they wake up.”

I had a desk in the room that I used to organize stuff. Looking under it, I found a pencil and a small stack of sticky notes that had fallen down. I picked them up and very sloppily wrote this message: The moon is still out and I'm still a mudkip. Everyone is to just keep peeing in the corner until I turn back into a human. Poop is also to go to its special reserved place. Don't worry about holding it at all. Just let it go if you feel it.

I placed it on the TV for everyone to find. Aqua and I spent one last time relieving ourselves in the corner and then we snuggled up in bed under the blanket to rest. To me, all of the mess was worth it to now be so close to Aqua. I knew that she wouldn't want to sit alone any more. She was now just as cuddly and lovable as the rest of us.

That's all that I have for now. I don't know if I will write any new ones or not. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a good enough idea to make one more short story.

I think that this is the first one that I've made in over a year. 

Just in case you can't tell, Puffly is the character in the story.

When the Wind Blows

So I recently had another experience with this omorashi thing. I was at home alone. Bay and Pichanu had left to go hang out with Bubbles. I decided to stay home so I could have some time for myself. I liked to sing sometimes but Bay hates it so I can't do it around him.

Anyway, I was there enjoying myself; but, later in the day, a thunderstorm began to come through. It also brought some strong winds with it. On days like this I would usually pee on the porch just so that I wouldn't risk being blown away.

There was a big oak tree that was growing above the house. Acorns would often come down and hit off of the roof. I was used to this but then something unexpected happened. I heard a very loud crack and then a big boom! It was scary! I tried to open the door so that I could see what had happened but I couldn't get the door open for some reason. I looked out the window and saw that a huge branch had fallen on the porch and was blocking the door. I knew that that was going to be trouble...

I did have a backup though so I didn't really worry about it. I was sure that Bay would be strong enough to move the branch. So I went on singing some songs. It took a while but I knew that it would be coming. I felt my bladder start to twinge as it was filling up. Bay and Pichanu hadn't said how long that they planned to be gone so I decided to hold it for a bit just in case.

Some time passed and the discomfort in my bladder increased. I didn't want it to get too bad though so I decided that I would use my emergency plan to relieve myself. It was a shallow glass basin. It was shallow so that it would be easy for me to go into. I opened the drawer that it was in and started to get it out but it slipped out of my paws and shattered on the floor! I was devastated!

I knew I was in trouble now. My only hope now was that Bay and Pichanu got back soon. With my bladder urging me to relieve it I couldn't enjoy myself anymore. It was too hard to ignore it. I laid in bed and moaned. I just wanted to relieve myself but I couldn't. The thought of relief was antagonizing.

Time passed and the pain grew. I couldn't take much more... Suddenly, a very close lightning strike made a huge boom that scared me! The shock from it caused a spurt to shoot out of my bladder and into the blanket. That made me feel even more desperate too. This is when I decided that I couldn't take it anymore. I waddled over to the corner where Bay and Pichanu had peed before. The carpet was still stained from that. I got as close to the corner as I could and spread my feet apart. I took a moment to think about what I was about to do; but then, my bladder gave another twinge reminding me that I must.

I released my focus on my bladder and let the relief begin. The urine started to shoot out of me and make a wet, yellow puddle on the floor. It felt so good to finally be relieving myself though. I looked down at the mess that I was making but I didn't really care anymore. I just wanted to be empty.

I let out all of my pee onto the carpet and sighed. I felt so good. I got into bed and made myself comfortable. I didn't let myself be bothered by the puddle that I made. I was relieved and that was all that mattered to me right now. I knew that Bay and Pichanu would understand. I just relaxed and enjoyed the rest of my time alone.

• 1 year later...

For some time, I've been holding on to these stories. I originally hadn't released them because they're not as good as my other ones but me decided to release them today. For anyone who's actually a fan of me, I probably won't be making any new stories (lack of motivation and good ideas); but, you can have these as consulation.

Stories of Pee

#1 Tinkle in the Closet

Characters:

Me (Bay); a kirby hybrid ♀ Pichanu; a pichu

I was stuck at home with Pichanu. We were both pretty young, but we knew that we shouldn't pee in the house. We had recently been adopted by a human named Katie. She had been good to us, but we were in trouble now. She had been gone for a long time and didn't seem like she would come back for a while either. We had to pee really badly and we were getting desperate.

“What are we going to do, Bay?” she asked me. “I can't hold it in much longer!”

“Me neither, Pichanu! I don't know what we're going to do!”

“...I think that I kinda have to poop too!”

“Ohh... looks like we're in trouble! We have to think of something that we can do in case Katie doesn't come back in time...”

“But what can we do?”

“...The only thing that I can think of is hiding it...”

“But... where?”

“...Let's take a look...”

We went looking around the house for a hidden spot where we could possibly pee and not get caught. We stumbled and walked slowly with our feet pushed toward our bladders to keep them from leaking. We searched around the house thoroughly. I picked out what seemed like the best spot.

“Pichanu, I think that our best bet would be to pee in the corner of the closet.”

“Do you think that she will notice it?”

“I don't know... but I don't see an alternative...”

“True. I guess that we'll have to do it. I'll literally burst if I have to hold it in for a few more minutes!”

“I don't really want to do this either, but I feel the same way... let's go...”

We walked over into the darkest corner of the closet and began peeing. We really had a lot of pee to get out. We both got our feet wet in our own pee because of how much we went. I got done peeing and was wiping the pee off of my feet. Pichanu still had to poop. I talked to her while she was pooping.

“We tried our best to hold it in, but we just couldn't do it... I guess it isn't really our fault.”

“Isn't it?”

“I don't think so. We didn't want to do this, but we kind of had to. I wouldn't blame us for this.”

“Yeah. You're right. If we didn't have to, we wouldn't have.”

“If Katie finds out, let's just do our best to explain. She's kind. I think that she'll understand.”

She smiled and nodded. “Okay. I'm done pooping now. Let's get out of here.”

“Let's go cuddle on the couch for a little bit.”

“Ooh! I could go for a good cuddle right now!” she looked excited.

“Yeah! Me too! Let's go cuddle! It'll get our minds off of our little spill.”

“Let's go!”

We cuddled all of our worries away and let happiness refill our lives. We ended up falling asleep in eachother's arms and slept peacefully. With our little problem behind us for now, we were at peace.

#4 Puffly's Accident

Characters:

Me (Bay); a mudkip ♀ Puffly; an igglybuff

Puffly and I were happily living together. Without any parents to take care of her, I took Puffly in and cared for her myself. Things were good for the most part, but Puffly was locked into a predicament once. There was a fierce storm going on. The wind was blowing pretty hard as well, but that didn't bother me. I could still go outside to relieve myself, but it wasn't the same case for Puffly. She barely weighed anything at all. She would blow away if she went out there! She told me that she had to pee, but I wouldn't let her go outside because I was too worried about her.

“Bay, I really really have to pee!”

“I know, Puffly, but it's not safe enough for you to go outside!”

“My bladder is hurting...”

“I feel really bad for you, but your safety is more important.”

“Where am I gonna pee then?”

“... I don't know yet. I was hoping that the storm would die down long enough for you to go outside, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.”

“You know that I have a small bladder. I can only hold it for so long...”

“I'm aware of your frequent nighttime tinkles. I know that your bladder isn't very strong...”

I whispered to myself: “Hmm... What to do?”

“Puffly, let's sit in bed while I think of something. I'll cuddle you to help you feel better.”

“Okay, but I don't know for how long I can hold it for though...”

“Just do your best and let me think.”

We crawled up in bed together. She sat in my lap with her feet tilted toward her middle and I petted her to calm her down. I could tell that she was desperate because she was shaking from having to pee so badly.

“Bay, I'm scared. I don't think that I can last much longer.”

I squeezed her. “Just do your best.”

I silently thought to myself what to do while I petted her, but I wasn't thinking very well. I was too busy feeling bad for Puffly because I knew that she was suffering. After thinking for a little bit with no luck, I started to hear a little splashing noise.

“Ahh! I just peed a little bit!”

Puffly had burst out a little bit on the blanket that we were sitting on, but quickly stopped it.

“You really can't hold it, can you!? It looks like it's time to make an emergency only option!”

I carried her over to the farthest corner of the house from where we were and sat her back down on her feet.

“All right, Puffly. I won't make you suffer any longer! For this once, I give you permission to pee in the house.”

“But that's a bad thing to do!”

“I know, Puffly, but it's not a big deal. I want you to be happy more than I want nice carpet.”

“But, Bay-”

“Just go, Puffly.”

She looked like she might have been about to say something else; but just then, she had another burst like earlier. With another burst escaping from her bladder, she just let go and let it all come out. She spread her feet apart and began making a puddle beneath herself. As the size of her puddle grew, I could see her relief growing as well. She looked pretty cute relieving herself, especially when she sighed from the relief. I petted her while she went. She let out all of the pee that she had in her and the stream ceased.

“That's all of my pee and I feel all better now.”

“Good. I'm glad to know that you're all good now.”

“But... what about the pee though?”

“Don't worry about it! It's just a little yellow spot in the carpet. You being happy is more important to me!”

“Aww, really, Bay? You're so sweet!”

“Yeah, I knew that something like this would probably happen when I took you in, but I was willing to do it anyway. Since then, you've really bonded with me and now you mean everything to me!”

She ran up to me and hugged me. “You're the best ever, Bay! I love you!”

“I love you too, Puffly! You must be tired after all that. How about we go take a little nap together?”

“Sure. Let's cuddle up and take a nap!”

After rubbing her on the top of her head one last time, we set off for bed again. Just then, I remembered about Puffly's little leak on the blanket. “I'll take that side of the blanket.” I thought to myself. Being a mudkip, I wasn't bothered too much by wet things, so I gave her the dry side of the blanket. It wasn't a lot that she leaked anyway. She cutely relaxed as I held my arms around her and we drifted off into a pleasant nap together.

#4 Staravia Swarm

(another story with Pichanu and Bay)

We both knew it was coming, but being half a year since they went south we both became blissfully ignorant about the staravias returning in the spring during their seasonal migration. They come fierce and ravenous. They would rip you apart if you went outside! Normally, pokemon make extra preparations for this day; but, like I said, we forgot about it.

It was an incredibly warm and beautiful spring this year. The weather sparked a huge blooming of flowers. It was the most that either of us had ever seen at one time. We lost ourselves playing out in the fields of flowers. Eventually, the night before came though.

We treated the night like any other. When it was dark we laid down in bed talking and cuddling; you know, what we normally do. We settled down for the night tightly cuddled with each other. We had stayed up pretty late so we slept soundly.

As the late morning came I started to hear an awful babbling. At first, I actually mistook it for something that was going on in my dream but I soon came to realize it wasn't. I groaned as I delicately removed my legs from around Pichanu as not to wake her up and rolled on my back. This was uncomfortable for my head fin though so I soon sat up.

I groaned again as I stretched. I was annoyed by the sound so I got up and opened the door to see what it was and to maybe stop it. As soon as I peered out, I saw them. Tons of gray staravia bodies flying around and pecking everything. Their cries were unbearably loud. It didn't take long for some to spot me and come right after me. I slammed the door shut as fast as I could but that still didn't stop them from pecking on the door to try to get me. I shuttered at my close call.

As soon as I looked around I saw Pichanu wide awake standing in bed.. I had accidentally woken her up when I slammed the door shut.

“What's going on!?” she asked.

“Oh, it's terrible. THEY'RE here...”

“Who's here!? (she listened for a second) Wait that's... Oh no! The staravias are here I remember the staravias! THEY'RE THE WORST!!”

“Sheesh! Calm down, Pichanu. You sound like you're having a panic attack.”

“MAYBE I AM!!!”

I sighed. “Oh come on, Pichanu. We'll live. We've been through this before.”

She tensed up and let out a long moan gradually relaxing as she did. She sighed then. “Okay. You're right. I was just... too worked up...”

“I understand. Come over here and give me a hug. That will make it all better.”

She looked at me for a few seconds and then did what I requested. As we got cuddled up I used one of my paws to pet her back.

“It's gonna be a rough day but we'll be all right.” I said.

She squeezed me tighter. “I can't believe that it's time for this again...”

“Let's just relax and make the best out of the day.”

“Yeah. Not much else we can do. There's a problem though... I have to pee!”

“Oh no. Now that you mention it I gotta go as well!”

“This is really bad! What are we gonna do!?”

“Calm down. Let's have some breakfast and think about it.”

“... Okay. It's not bad yet... And that will give us time to think of something to do.”

“Yeah. It's actually pretty surprising that we forgot to get the pee jars but I'm sure we'll figure out something.”

“Yeah. Really. This happens twice a year. How could we forget?”

“Well, we're dumb sometimes. That's probably the best way to describe it. Our imperfection keeps things interesting though.”

“A strained bladder is a bit too interesting for me though...”

“Okay. Let's just put something in our bellies now though. We don't want multiple problematic needs on our hands.”

“True. I'm getting hungry too. Let's eat and then we'll get right to dealing with our bladders.”

I nodded. We finally released our grip on each other and stood up. We went under the house to the cold zone where we stored food. Pichanu used her electricity to light up the room. I decided that I wanted blackberries and Pichanu grabbed some assorted nuts.

We went back up into the living room with our meals and sat in bed to eat. The nuts that she ate cracked loudly. I ate my blackberries but soon bit into a really sour one. It made me kind of tense up a little bit but I was surprised that it made my need to pee feel worse. I wondered why but it was still bearable so I ignored it the best I could and kept eating.

“I'm getting thirsty. A little water please.”

I moved over to her and shot some water in her mouth to drink. I thought “why not” and drank a bit of my own water myself. After we each had one more gulp we were satisfied.

“Ahh. Thanks but now I feel more worried about my bladder.”

“It won't make that much of a difference. We should just drink if we're thirsty.”

“Uhh, okay. If you say so.“

I nodded and put my hand on her belly to rub it a little. I wanted to comfort her but I made her grunt and squeeze her legs together.

“Oh sorry.” I said.

“Ugh. I really have to pee...”

“Me too. This is getting a little out of paw. We should start thinking of something before it gets really bad.”

“Yeah. I've lost my appetite anyway.”

“Sorry.”

“It's okay. I know that you wouldn't make me uncomfortable on purpose.”

“That's sweet of you. Let's get to finding a way to relieve ourselves.”

“Okay!... Do you have any ideas?”

“Nope.”

“Ugh. This is gonna be hard. We don't have much to work with. I remember that we've even had to pee in the house before.”

I looked over to the stains in the corner. “Yeah. That was during the winter though. Maybe something else will open up since it's spring now.”

“I doubt it... It's basically the same position where we can't go outside.”

I sighed. “True... Let's just do our best.”

“Uhh... Oh maybe we can go out of a window!”

“That's... not a good idea. If we open a window those birds will be all over us.”

“Ugh... true. Darn it. I got excited about maybe emptying my bladder and now I feel like I have to go even more...”

I sighed as I laid my head up against her. “It's almost as if the world wants us to have to stain things with our pee...”

“Ugh. We really should keep bottles around just in case we need to use them like we do now.”

“Well we know for next time at least.”

“This stinks. If we keep having to pee on the carpet it's gonna smell bad in here.”

“I think that we could get used to it but guests would be really bothered by it.”

“I don't want our house to be unattractive though.”

“Yeah. Maybe the best we can do is just hold it and hope the staravias clear out soon.”

“... I don't think there's anything else to do to be honest...”

“Let's lie down and cuddle. Maybe it'll help us relax and get our minds off of our bladders.”

“Okay. A good cuddle always makes me feel better.”

“Me to.”

I sat our unfinished food on the floor before lying down and squeezing my legs around her. Her warm furriness instantly comforted me somewhat. I just contently cuddled her for a bit until she spoke.

“I really hope they go away soon because I would really hate to have to pee on the floor again.”

“Just try to forget about it for now. I'll help you.” I started rubbing her cheek.

She sighed. “Thanks. I love you so much. No matter what situation we're in you always do your best to comfort me.”

I smiled. “I'll always be there for you!” I even gave a little tail wag.

She took her paw and started rubbing me around my gills. “It's always better to be together.”

“You said it!” I was wagging so much now that my tail made a noise when it hit the bed.

I started thinking about just how close I was to Pichanu then. Here we were laying in bed cuddled up tightly petting each other as we held our increasing bladders. It started to bring up some deep emotion for her.

“You're the best friend that I could ever hope to have. We spend so much time cuddling and playing with each other. I never want to leave your side!”

She got a bright smile. “Aww, Bay, you're always so mushy and lovable... And I feel exactly the same about you!”

“If I was left to suffer in a dungeon I probably wouldn't feel that bad as long as I have you to comfort me.”

I started to hear a little bit of a purr coming from her. “I would rather spend my days in misery than lose you!”

I moaned from happiness. “Aww, look at us! You'd think that we'd be suffering now from our bladders but here we are happy and comfortable! And it's all because we have each other!”

We both started squeezing each other as tight as we possibly could. “I love you more than anything else in the world!”

“I love you too, sweetie!”

She was purring loudly now. Although we were still engrossed in our affection we said nothing more. The way that we cuddled and touched each other was enough to just relax and lose ourselves in love.

We kept this up for a good while but things were slowing down. Our bladders were straining to the point that it was getting very uncomfortable and we just couldn't maintain our good mood. Pichanu's purrs faded into a light grunting that got louder over time. I was the same as I started squeezing my legs around my crotch harder than around her. The discomfort soon turned into a pain in our lower guts. When we started to shake from desperation is when we decided that we had to get up.

We both sat up and instantly squeezed our crotches. We had to go badly. Pichanu gave me a worried look.

“This isn't good... I can still hear the staravia outside and I don't think that I can hold it for much longer.”

“Ugh... same.”

Just then Pichanu squeezed extra hard.

“Oh no! I just leaked on the bed!”

“We had better hop down then before any more gets out then!”

“I'm scared to.”

“It's better than wetting the bed though.”

“Y-yeah. We sleep there... I'll try.”

I jumped off first. The bump from hitting the floor made a big spurt escape from me. I managed to hold back my bladder from letting anything else out though. Seeing my spill made Pichanu even more worried about jumping down but she still did. Making the lightest drop possible, she made it down and started trembling when she hit the floor. With a huge effort she managed not to leak any more but we knew it wouldn't last for long.

Out of bed, she started a frantic effort to find something to relieve herself into in one of the houses' many drawers but it was of to no avail. Where we were, there was just no avoiding what was going to happen. She moaned loudly knowing it but still not wanting to do it.

“Well... we. we did our best but now it has come down to what we have to do. There's no avoiding it.”

She whined as she squeezed her crotch tightly. “Why does this have to happen to us!?”

“C'mon. We can pee in the corner again. No one else can stop us.”

“But I don't wanna!”

“It's either that or you end up staining something else. Besides, the carpet in the corner is already stained so it'll be less noticeable.”

She whined loudly. “I hate to admit it... but that's true.”

“Let's just do it quick. The sooner it's done the sooner that we'll feel better.”

“You'll... you'll pee with me, right?”

“Of course. Why wouldn't I? We've gone together hundreds of times. In fact, I'd rather pee with you than not at this point.”

I saw a tiny bit of a smile try to work its way onto her face. Th-th-thanks.”

“Okay. Let's get ourselves ready.”

We both walked to the corner where we had once peed before. I had to go so badly that it was hard for me to walk without spilling pee out. I imagined that Pichanu felt the same way. Getting to the corner, I had a strange idea.

“Hey. I've never tried to pee standing on my hind legs before. I think I'm gonna try that.”

I propped myself up on the wall. I didn't hesitate to let a little stream out as I did but I held the rest back for Pichanu. She came and stood up beside me.

“Here. Use my shoulder as a prop so that your belly isn't so close to the wall.”

As I put my paw on her I used it to pull her head just a tad closer to mine.

“Thanks. Okay. Now all you have to do is just relax and let it go.”

“You-you first.”

“Okay. Just relax and follow my lead.”

I started at just a tiny bit. A weak stream of pee was coming out of me. Pichanu followed up with a tiny stream of her own. With her starting to go I let my stream start to get stronger. She did the same. Already starting to feel the relief of letting our bladders empty, we were both peeing at full force in no time. The force of our streams made some pee bounce off of the wall and get our feet wet but we weren't stopping for anything at this point.

“I... I feel so good and I don't feel like I should.”

“Let the feeling go all through you. Don't be ashamed. Just be glad that your bladder is getting the relief that it needs.”

She sighed. “So much better...”

“Feels good...”

We kept letting a stream loose for a couple of minutes before our bladders were completely empty. Our pee out of us, we backed away from the corner.

“I feel just like before...” she said. “Even though I feel bad about peeing inside I feel too relieved to even really care anymore.”

I giggled. “Well, we're empty now so let's not worry about it anymore. Let's just go back to bed and cuddle until the staravias pass.”

“Okay, but we're wet.”

“We can just wipe it off on the blanket that you peed on and use the other.”

“I don't... well... I guess it doesn't matter. It's wet already so why not?”

“You ready to get back to cuddling?”

“Yup. Let's wipe ourselves off and do just that.”

I walked over to the bed and pulled off the blanket with the little, yellow spot on it. I had a bit of trouble trying to dry myself with it since I don't really have fingers. Pichanu came to help me. I thanked her and helped her dry off. She also thanked me.

Right before getting into bed we both drank a lot of water because we hadn't drank in a while. With our thirst satisfied we crawled under the remaining blanket and cuddled up. We were at peace again.

“I love you.” I said rubbing her behind her ears.

“I love you too.” she said hugging me tighter.

• 2 months later...

A new story from me? What is this madness? 

Overconfidence

characters:

Me (Aqua); marill ♀Pichanu; a pikachu ♂Bay; a mudkip

Oh joy! This was a very special day for me. I had recently joined the team Shy and this was my first day going out on an adventure. It had always been a dream of mine to go out and explore the world and find treasure; and, today, I would finally be able to!

Joining me in this trip was Bay, the leader, and his trusted partner Pichanu. I met them up and a place that they call the Small Sand Dune. Of course, I showed up early because I wanted to go as soon as possible. After some sitting around and not doing much, Bay and Pichanu eventually showed up.

Me: Hi, Bay! Hi, Pichanu!

Pichanu: Hello.

Bay: Hey there. So your name is Aqua, right?

Me: Yes! That's me!

Bay: Great. You sound excited.

Me: Oh yes! I've been looking forward to this for so long!

Bay: I like your enthusiasm. It says to me that you'll truly put forth your best effort.

Pichanu: It's actually quite a privilege to adventure with us. Bay is pretty picky about who he chooses for the team. He must see something special in you.

Me: Really?

Bay: Yes. It's true. I could tell when we met that you would make a valuable member; plus, you're cute enough to make the team.

Me: Cute enough?

Bay: I want to put together a team of cute pokemon to prove to the world that, while we may be small, our strong spirits will drive us to success. It's going pretty well to. The team has become quite well recognized.

Me: That's so cool. How come you wanted me though? I'm not very strong.

Bay: It was more about your personality as to why I think that you'll be a valuable member. While you may not be strong, I can tell that you'll work hard to get stronger. Also, in advance, I brought some stuff along to help you.

Me: What is it?

Bay took his bag and pulled out what looked kind of like potions.

Bay: If a pokemon drinks these, it will become stronger.

Me: Really? How does that work?

Bay: No idea to be honest. I've had them myself though and they definitely do help. Do you want to try them?

Me: Of course! If they'll help me do better than I want them!

Bay: Okay. Have at it then.

The amount of these drinks that Bay brought along was crazy. He kept pulling them out one after the other. Wanting to leave a good impression on Bay, though, I drank them one by one. There were so many... Drinking so much made my belly hurt a bit but I took down every last one of them.

Pichanu: Wow. How in the world did you drink all of that at once?

Bay: I'm sure that being a water type helped with that. I kind of feel bad for her though. She's probably gonna have to pee really soon.

Me: Oh I'll be fine.

Bay: Well, okay then. It's about time that we got going. There's a pokemon here that needs our help.

Me: That's what we're doing today?

Bay: Yeah. I thought that it would be a good training mission for you.

Me: Well, I'm ready!

Pichanu: Let's get going then.

And so, we began our journey. I knew that I would have to pee soon after drinking all of that stuff but the mission was only on floor 4 so I was sure that I could make it until after then. Even as we were walking around on the first floor, I could feel myself getting the need to go due to the large amount of liquid that I consumed.

I stayed in the middle while Pichanu and Bay did most of the fighting but I helped out when I could. Despite my growing need, I was having fun. It was taking longer than I had expected to make it through the dungeon though. I knew that I should've relieved myself but I wanted to prove myself and I didn't like others seeing me go. I did my best not to look suspicious; but, by floor 3, Bay noticed that I looked uncomfortable.

Bay: Aqua, you shouldn't try to hold it. If you have to go then you should just go.

Me: I'm doing fine! I don't have to go!

Bay: ... I kind of doubt that, but whatever. I'll take your word for it.

I knew that he didn't believe me but he left me alone and our mission would be over on the next floor so I decided that I would be fine. It wasn't taking us too long but the discomfort in my bladder was growing faster than I ever though that it could. Soon enough, though, we made it to our destination.

The client was a kakuna that had gotten lost in the dungeon. I was already getting excited that I would be able to safely relieve myself soon. I watched as Bay used this strange looking device that suddenly transported the kakuna out of the dungeon. I assumed that that was that but then something else came up.

Bay: Huh? It seems that there's another pokemon farther in that needs help.

Pichanu: We can't just leave it here. We have to help.

Bay: Yeah. I don't like the idea of not helping when we could. We have to go.

Bay turned around and looked at me again.

Bay: Come on, Aqua. I know you have to go. No pokemon could drink that much and not have to.

I groaned.

Me: Okay. I'll admit that I have to go but I'll be fine. Trust me!

Bay: I don't want you to be uncomfortable though.

Me: I'm fine!

Bay sighed.

Bay: Ok whatever. Let's just go.

Pichanu nodded and we started our way further into the dungeon. Things were going just fine; but then, all of the sudden: It's a monster house! I happened to be in the back at the time though and I couldn't see much. Bay and Pichanu worked hard to fight off the hostile pokemon though.

I felt kind of helpless in the back. I wish that I could have done more. I wondered if I should try to pee somewhere while they were busy but I though, “What if they need me?” So I stayed and waited.

Although I never really got to do anything, we broke through and went on. The setback only gave my bladder more time to fill though. At this point, it was hard just for me to walk without squeezing my feet together but I had come too far to give up now. I could tell that Bay was worrying about me though.

We finally made it to the floor that the needy pokemon was on. At this point, all that I could think about is getting done quick and then peeing.

Luck just wasn't in my favor though. I was walking in the back again; and, as we were walking along, I was suddenly tackled from behind. I screamed as I fell do the ground. Not so much because it hurt but because the force had finally broken my hold on my pee.

Urine started hissing out of me as I laid there. Although I wanted to, I just couldn't stop peeing. It made a puddle on the ground and soaked me all over my belly. The pokemon that attacked me ran away from the sight. Bay and Pichanu were watching me wet myself now but I realized that there was no point trying to hold it anymore. I let my bladder release everything that was in it. I was super embarrassed though. I had tears in my eyes.

Me: I... I'm sorry, Bay...

He smiled and started petting me on my forehead.

Bay: Don't be upset about it. Just relax and enjoy the fact that your bladder is empty now.

Me: R-really?

Bay: Like I said, I'm sure that any pokemon would have problems holding their pee after drinking so much. Why wouldn't you just pee when you had to go though?

Me: I didn't want anyone to see me go and I didn't want to slow you down either.

Bay: Aww. It would've been fine. Everyone needs to tinkle sometimes.

Me: I though I could make it though. I'm so embarrassed...

Bay: Don't be upset. Come on. Get up and I'll clean you off.

I smiled and he patted my head. He spit water all over my belly and washed away the pee that was soaking my fur.

Me: Thank you, Bay. You really do care about me.

He hugged me.

Bay: We all make our share of mistakes. I feel better myself now that I know that you're feeling better. I don't want my friends to be uncomfortable.

Me: Thank you for being so understanding.

Bay: Take all the time that you need. I'm sure that you need a good snuggle after all that.

We sat there together for a while and Bay petted and cuddled me. I was so happy to have found such a good friend like Bay. He truly just wanted what was best for me. I cried a little big again but this time out of happiness.

Eventually, I felt good enough and slowly released my grip on Bay. I saw Pichanu as I looked around. To be honest, I forgot that she was even here. I guess that explains why nobody was trying to attack us while we cuddled though.

As we finished our mission, I walked right up alongside Bay and helped him fight any enemies that got in our way. We were soon done though. Bay then invited me to come play with him for a while which I happily agreed to. We played all day although I had to stop pretty often to pee again. At this point, though, I didn't care if Bay saw me while I went. In fact, I felt kind of comforted because it reminded me of earlier. Exhausted at the end of the day, we cuddled up and slept together. I had never slept with another pokemon before but I was comfortable and slept really well. Even though we had only been together for a day, Bay felt like my best friend already.