Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bladder or Bowels?

Guest pseudonymaddie

What do you find easier to hold?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find it easier to control your bladder or your bowels - ie what accident is less likely for you?

2. 2. What is your interest & control?

• i prefer wetting and wet easier than mess
    • i prefer wetting and mess easier than wet
    • i prefer wetting and w/m evenly
    • i prefer messing and w easier than m
    • i prefer messing and m easier than w
    • i prefer messing and w/m evenly
    • i like both evenly and wet easier than mess
    • i like both and m easier than w
    • i like both and wet/mess evenly

Guest pseudonymaddie

I noticed discussion on this elsewhere and figured a poll might help - I was also curious as to whether likelihood/frequency of accidents had any influence, hence question 2. I know there are lots of people who arent interested in any desperation so i apologise for an accident-centric question (you can sub 'wetting' for 'peeing' etc if that helps)

I usually pee like 2-5 times a day based on fluid intake and how active I've been. ( I go less often even if I drink a lot if I've been out in the Florida sun a lot , like at work). Yet even if I have to go, I hold it quite along time.

Pooping on the other hand, I poop at least 2-4 times a day and I usually have to poop immediately as soon as I feel the need. I can barely keep it back for up to an hour. I always worrying about messing as a hard enough fart is enough make some come out in my boxers. I think I have issues getting it all gone in one bathroom visit.

Wetting has erotic overtones whereas even the casual mention of bowel incontinence is a 200% mood killer, right up there with seeing bloody intestines and vomit and splatters of brains and chunks of bone and infected skin ulcers and insect larvae crawling in people's wounds.   

I hate to be judgmental of someone else's fetish but YEESH do I wish folks who were into that would be on their own boards or at least their own subfora.  I don't even like to see it mentioned in thread titles.

13 hours ago, KnottyBuoy said:

Wetting has erotic overtones whereas even the casual mention of bowel incontinence is a 200% mood killer, right up there with seeing bloody intestines and vomit and splatters of brains and chunks of bone and infected skin ulcers and insect larvae crawling in people's wounds.   

I hate to be judgmental of someone else's fetish but YEESH do I wish folks who were into that would be on their own boards or at least their own subfora.  I don't even like to see it mentioned in thread titles.

Wow, man. I get you're not into messing, but you have to accept it's part of omorashi; the term "unko omorashi" refers to it.

I loathe anything with furries, but I don't tell them to take their art off the site.

Easier for me to control my bowels than bladder. I can hold my pee for a long time before having to find a bathroom and risk an accident. With my bowels its usually psychological, I don't get desperate urges to poo and face having to find a bathroom. I usually just get a signal but if I am out and about it goes away like my body is saying not yet and then I can wait until I get home. 

20 hours ago, Male said:

Wow, man. I get you're not into messing, but you have to accept it's part of omorashi; the term "unko omorashi" refers to it.

I loathe anything with furries, but I don't tell them to take their art off the site.

I don't mean I feel *justified* in having that kind of reaction or *entitled* to not encounter anything that would have that effect on me.  I'm just stating that that's how it is for me.  

I may be in minority, but for me it's easier to have a poop accident than a wetting one (health issues are not considered now). Also holding to the limits is less uncomfortable than with pee - when I'm close to my limits holding pee simply hurts and it's far from being nice. Increasing pain and strong discomfort somewhere inside (kidneys, bladder?) makes it impossible to hold to the accident under normal circumstances.

When it comes to #2 we must divide it into 2 very separate parts - 'regular' ones, which are 90% times very easy to hold with slowly increasing pressure (10% are fast ones, when I need to go to the toilet rather fast, but that's due to medical aspects) and 'loose' ones, finishing with diarrhea. These are lovely to hold - just increasing pressure and strong stress put on holding muscles, no pain, no 'internal problems'. And you're close to your limits far faster than when holding pee. But there is also some dark side - having #2 accident is far more devastating than the pee one - especially when it comes to typical messing accident, when it's not with regular bowel movement, but usually with diarrhea or something similar.       

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like I'm one of the odd ones out but I'm much more likely to mess myself by accident.  With wetting I either have to put it off way to long or hold it on purpose to long.  And even then I'm usually ok unless I hear someone urinating or enter a room smelling badly of piss.  But if I know I need to poop I can have an accident anytime.  Basically if I wet myself 8/10 times it's on purpose, but 95/100 if I mess myself it's an accident.