Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Milovana pee holding challenge

Hello everyone,

I'm not what you'dcall a regular poster on here but I still exist. Last wednesday I decided to have a bit of fun. I managed to stumble upon a milovana challenge made by:davidparker265. It was really satisfying to watch timers tick down while trying to hold it. I wanted to do my own challenge. The I'm peeing button was a great idea and I took that idea for my own challenge.

Here it is:The challenge

I designed the challenge with having to pee already in mind, but not necessary. It doesn't really have a fixed time limit, the first part will keep going until you are desperate enough to proceed to the second part. 

The second part is designed to make you lose control. I felt this was a bit trickier to do, some people seem to have an incredible holding capacity while people like  me can't last 20 minutes at that part.

Give it a try if you want. I would love some critique and experiences.

And of course.

Have fun.

I never imagined that making this would be so much work. I just had ideas after ideas and new branches and more stuff. I cut about 70% of all ideas end still ended up over 250 pages. Some of the later challenges are not as fun as some others I feel, maybe I have to edit these. Like I said, critique me please. I designed some of them with stupid spontaneous ideas. For example: You can decide to go out in public. Somebody might feel comfortable with the idea in the heat of the moment, but later regrets it. Too bad I made them lock their pants...

I also tried to time everything so nobody reaches the end. But hey, my math could be way off so every path ends with something impossible or letting go.

And if some of you really do the public path, pics or it didn't happen.:tongue:

I did a run-through of the test picking the "public" option in order to see if there was any way at all that I could follow through with it in real life.

The scenario I ended up with was not really workable.  Visiting 4 distinct grocery stores is not realistic where I live without taking far too long.  If bending rules for a 7-11 convenience store included, then perhaps.  I guess I was hoping for more walking around "public" challenges rather than duties that would mandate driving (where I live).  If I did the literal challenge, the pee would have ended up in my lap in my car - not very much in 'public.'

I did a 'run-though' play of the challenge to test if I could really do the public option.  I'd really like to try it IRL.  Also, can you do something about the font size or screen position?  Some text was overflowed below what my screen could show.

That is exactly what I thought would happen in some cases. In my city for example I wouldn't even walk twenty minutes for the first part. I thought public was the hardest thing to anticipate what you'd be able to do, so I tried to make it a bit broader.

MAybe I should think about something for a smaller city.

And fot the text, It worked fine on my screen but I think I can change the font size.

4 hours ago, Themaster258 said:

That is exactly what I thought would happen in some cases. In my city for example I wouldn't even walk twenty minutes for the first part. I thought public was the hardest thing to anticipate what you'd be able to do, so I tried to make it a bit broader.

MAybe I should think about something for a smaller city.

And fot the text, It worked fine on my screen but I think I can change the font size.

By the way, I should have mentioned that I very much appreciated the time you took to create the challenge and make it enjoyable. That message was neglected in what I typed last night.  So, good work!

Maybe you could 'fork' a branch of the challenge based on asking the question of living in a relatively large city or small town and also whether the participant has a car.

I have never programmed Adobe Flash content, which I think is what you used, but on a small number of screens on my laptop, I saw text go just below the bottom edge and I could not scroll (no scroll bars at all).  It is very likely dependent on browser since fonts are a bit of a nuisance as user style sheets and browser settings can foul things up.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been wanting to try this tease for a while, and today I finally got round to it. I took the public option and I wore a pair of dark tight skinny jeans and converse shoes.

In the first half of the tease (before pressing the "I'm bursting" button), it took a while for me to feel anything in my bladder at all, even though I'd had a few glasses of water. When I finally started to get desperate, I got to the bit where I had to put my hands under the shower. Then it asked me to look up on google if I could save water by peeing in the shower. By this time I was quite distracted by my desperation, so I just briefly googled it, found that you can, and waited for the next stage. I didn't know there would be a test afterwards! Of course I got the question wrong, so I was punished by having to leak into my clothes for two seconds...

jeans_after_2s_leak_1.thumb.jpg.81f443635e9a6fa81c232e67681167dd.jpgjeans_after_2s_leak_2.thumb.jpg.18226c53c745eef611b1b5f31ef6aab5.jpg

Oops. Serves me right for not following the instructions properly. :blush:

Before long I was at the "I'm bursting" stage. I was pacing on the spot. So I pressed "I'm bursting", and selected Public.

It asked me to fill my glass with pee, and drink another glass of water, which I did. After filling the glass with pee I felt much better, so I thought "this will be easy!" It definitely wasn't. :gasp:

I selected the most public option - I wanted a challenge and to take myself out of my comfort zone a bit - and it asked me to put a padlock on my jeans zipper. I love doing this, it was my favourite aspect of the public challenge. I love the way it presents me with two simple, unbending choices if I'm bursting to go... hold it, or wet myself. Can't hold it? Too bad, you're going in your pants.

I looped the padlock through the zipper and onto the button, so I couldn't undo the zipper. Even better (worse?) these jeans are tight enough that I couldn't pull them down. I left the padlock key - my only route to relief other than wet pants - on my computer desk, and headed out.

ready_to_go_out.thumb.jpg.3d8c187dfccaac39469f1a535ebea22b.jpg

The public challenge had asked me to photograph various things in my town - four supermarkets, a church, a body of water and something my town is famous for. I got them all, but obviously I won't publish the photos here because I don't want the world to know where I live. Instead I'll talk about the journey.

It also asked me to get a coffee to go, but there wasn't anywhere open nearby to get a coffee so I had an extra glass of water instead.

When I set off my jeans were still damp from the two-second leak I'd had to do. I feel self-conscious enough walking around in public with such tight jeans on, and my visible wet patch made me even more nervous. To make matters worse, it was still daylight. However, one thing I've learned from my previous experience with public desperation and wetting is that people don't often look down at people's legs, so as long as you're not making a big show of checking yourself with your hand or looking down at your wet patch, people won't notice. So I just walked around town, at first slightly needing a pee, and got some photographs.

outside_damp_patch.thumb.jpg.545f7f98b21b95b72bad38973c942edf.jpg

By the time I'd reached the centre of town, I'd only got two supermarkets and a church, and my bladder was starting to fill up fast. My wet patch had dried by this point, but even though I thought I was okay after weeing into the cup, it turned out there was a LOT more fluid in the pipeline, and it was all headed directly to my bladder! I idly wondered if the inevitable puddle of water that would soon be around my feet could count as the "body of water", but thought better of it and photographed a canal.

By the time I found the other two supermarkets and the famous town thing, I was really, really desperate. I'm usually all right if I can keep walking - it's when I stand still that I start to leak. But I was bursting, I had no way of unlocking my jeans, I was in a busy town and it wasn't yet dark. I was about 20 minutes walk from home, and I felt I was walking funny due to my desperation - not sure if that was visible to anyone. I badly wanted to nip into a pub or restaurant and use the loo, but the padlock under my belt pushing against my bladder was a constant reminder that I was trapped inside my tight jeans. I knew I wouldn't be able to make it all the way home without leaking, but I had to at least get out of the town centre. Luckily I did - I made it over the last main road before I got to a quiet residential street near where I live.

I was still 10 minutes walk from home when I sprung a leak. Usually I'm quite good at holding as long as I'm walking, and I normally find it difficult to let go unless I'm standing still, so that shows how desperate I was. Here's a picture and video :happy:

wet_on_way_home.thumb.jpg.f2b133667a6409f6fd9c0af168c81136.jpg

Spurting on the way home.mp4

I couldn't do anything about it, I just had to keep walking. I passed a few people, who didn't seem to notice anything. As I got within sight of home my bladder spurted again and my jeans got wetter. I wanted to flood myself as I approached, but I didn't, which is just as well, as a neighbour was walking past. As soon as I got home I closed the door behind me and rushed to the bathroom. I didn't have to time to unlock my jeans, so I just sat on the loo and peed through them, soaking my jeans and dripping into the bowl. Pretty sure I moaned quite loudly with relief, so I'm glad I'd closed my front door! :lol:

wet_home.thumb.jpg.4f59b921815a3390e7cd89d2fa2df380.jpgwet_jeans_back.thumb.jpg.23e2065c803eb9d14f8a0e59363f7f9b.jpg

Really good holding challenge, thanks for taking the time to make it!

Edited by mugfulloftea
fix picture (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much.

I've been away for some time, so I decided to check back in.

This challenge was actually made challenge of the month on milovana. And I think I still could've made it much better.

And mugfulloftea, thanks a lot for the thorough description. I'm glad someone attempted the public part. I have some new ideas already. Like that pesky key, I kind of forgot about that in this challenge.

The part about relieving yourself in the glass did its job perfectly I think. "I don't have to pee so much anymore, I'll be fine." Uh oh.

This is my first time on the site, so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.

Hey, I saw this on milovana (tease of the month) and gave it a try. First of all, thank you! I literally never had interest in peeing (besides necessity) before, and you opened it up for me!

However, the way I found your site was the "If you are here, I would appreciate a somment or critique on omorashi.org(Link at the end). It seems I'm not very good at planning." message. So, I'm here to post my feedback.

While I certainly enjoyed your work, I was wondering if you have a version (or another similar structure) that lets you keep adding water until you break. In all but the bed ending, I just have to keep waiting. I played from the "dehydrated" start all the way to the end (being called a cheater twice along the way), selecting the least bursting option each time (until I got the feedback message), then when I tried the shower ending, I just wasn't ready to pee. So, I had to restart from the dehydrated ending again, get called a cheater two more times, until I was finally ready to finish.

Now, I realize I may have started thirsty, but since most endings have loops anyway, could there be a loop that just adds water until I reach a limit? Or, if there is loop like that already (not counting the bed ending, that would take all day), where I can find it?

Thanks

After I call you a cheater for the first time, making you stand in the corner, there is a button to start over again. That leads into a loop. And about 1,75l to drink already.

I hope the water finally hit you. Otherwise you might get bored.
If you finally feel it, press full, otherwise start again.

Do you remember hitting that page? Maybe I linked something wrong. So you probably took a different answer there leading to the "I can't plan ahead part" Thats 2,5l of water at that point. I went with my bladder capacity for the timings. It's not all that big it seems. I wasn't planned that someone makes it there. I should add another small loop.

Thanks for telling me.

Ok, I understand what happened. After my second restart I said I was starting to feel full (since I was at the point where felt about 20 minutes away from feeling like a trip to the bathroom). I didn't realize there would barely be a liter after that. Once I was forced down the "bursting" path, I was just waiting with no added water.

Also, did you just add the "I lied" path? I don't remember it from before, and I thought I waited out the "bad at planning" screen. Whether it's new or I missed it, it's a great way to keep the cycle going. Thanks for your quick response!

Ok, I just finished the new version, just playing it normally. Here's how it went

I started with the "just peed" option. After 1 cup and some non-branches, I said I was feeling nothing and got the cheater screen. By the time the timer ran out and asked if I could feel "just a little tingle" I could, so I went on. 2 cups later I was asked how I felt, I said "still fine". 1 cup after that, when asked if I was ready to burst, I said no and got the "didn't plan well" screen.

Of course, with the new surprise, it wasn't over. The next 4 cups without a choice (3 of them in under ten minutes succession) built up some pressure, but when asked how I felt, I said "still fine". 1 cup after that, when asked if I was ready to burst, I said no and got the "didn't plan well" screen again.

So 2.25 liters got me to "didn't plan well" a second time. The reset added 3 more glasses in rapid succession, and it wasn't long after that before I was bursting. I went to the second part, chose the shower finish, and got my 13th glass. After that, it was minutes before I lost it.

Overall, it was definitely a good experience, and thank you again for introducing me to a new kink. I do think it's a little weird that 1 cup without feeling anything is a "cheater" and 1 liter can be "didn't plan for this", but now that it loops back it feels like "nice job, now I'm going to make it worse for you", which I enjoyed. I think it fits the theme of "you cannot win, only last as long as you can" very well. I look forward to playing some of the other branches!

Getting someone to that "I'm bursting" part is the hardest part of planning. Its hard to judge if you don't know the person and can't see their reaction. Right now I do think that the beginning choices are the wrong way to go. Maybe combining them all into one big loop until you are quite desperate is a better way.

Thanks again for the feedback and congrats on your new kink.

I do have another challenge in the making, but I'm not sure if I will publish that. Its basically telling you to drink and hold it for over a whole day.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I just went through this challenge and made it to the final loop. It absolutely enjoyed it. ? I'm again a bit surprised how my stamina developed since I went from plain wetting to long holding sessions some two years ago.

The only minor "criticism" would be that the link to the game isn't working anymore.

Here's what I ended like in my chair (while uploading the pics, the aftershock is building, guess I lose it again within the minute):

160967412_hubertcompletingthechallenge1.thumb.JPG.d11d3fd382bf7e3d024b87ce07796f72.JPG

hubert completing the challenge 3.JPG

Edited by hubertheiser
Added comment about my stamina. (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...