Sign In

Front or back?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely back. Given that for most women the majority of the pee goes down the back of the legs, that's where I'd rather see it. Plus I love watching it creep up the middle of the butt while spreadi

Oh god, front. I hate ass-view. Legs and hips are the most beautiful part of a woman, and the little V going down between the legs is sooo sexy. The front view of panties is also wonderful. Side

Front, for sure. I like seeing the moment of first release and the point from which it originates. And like others have said, I love watching the facial expression. I'll even back it up a few times to

8 hours ago, wettingman said:

While at least half of a female's pee goes towards the back ( this actually varies somewhat, depending on the position and angle of her urethra) I much prefer the view from the front . I am disappointed when they turn around to show there butt when they let go. From the front you can still clearly see the wet spot forming between her legs and the stream coursing down her legs. Looking from the front your looking at  the front of her pussy and full bulging  bladder.

Even better I like the camera between her legs pointing at her crotch. If she moves her hand in time you can see the wet spot start to form  likely indicating the location of her pee hole, and ground zero of her struggle to hold it in. I am kind of obsessed with knowing the location of a woman's pee hole. With men it is obvious, a woman it is a bit of a mystery and difficult to spot. 

This is the best comment so far

On 8/26/2017 at 6:18 PM, Matt2208 said:

How do you prefer to watch people (or even yourself) piss their pants? This mainly refers to jeans and long trousers but I guess it can apply to others as well. As a straight guy, I love seeing the piss spread around the front and down the front/inner side of the legs. It's just so much hotter to watch, but a majority of videos seem to focus on the back/arse back of the legs and I don't know why. Tell me what you prefer, and why.

On 8/26/2017 at 6:34 PM, Mrsboom said:

I prefer front. I like both male and female wetting, and I love seeing the pee sprout appearing slowly

On 8/26/2017 at 7:20 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

Oh god, front. I hate ass-view. Legs and hips are the most beautiful part of a woman, and the little V going down between the legs is sooo sexy. The front view of panties is also wonderful.

Side note, bulging bladders also aren't visible from the back :-D

Yeah, front.  And I prefer if they don't do the "rotate" thing in the video -- "gee look, if I wet my pants on this side, apparently it got wet on the other side too" -- it takes me out of the intended scene / suspension of disbelief, without fixing anything for either preference (seeing the front AFTER the wetting doesn't make up for a butt view DURING, and I assume that's probably true for folks with the opposite preference... don't try to please both audiences!

It depends on the person's sex.

With women there's not much difference, because it begins from the underside, right between their legs, and flows straight down. Well, some women's peehole is more to the front and for some, it's more on the back, plus their position affects the direction of the flow, but generally it goes straight down and is just as visible from both sides. The front side allows me to see how she squeezes herself, which is nice, but with front side there's a danger that the camera shows her face, which I do not want to see. Also, as someone already mentioned, there may sometimes be a visible bladder bulge, and that really grosses me out. So with women, both sides are okay but neither is perfect. Doesn't matter.

With men I definitely prefer the front, because the first wet spot usually appears right in the front. That's the best part, when he loses control and the flow begins! If I can't see that, then there's just no point in watching the video at all. Plus, when the main character is a man, the camera concentrates on his looks more rarely than if the main character is a woman. With men, there's less danger of seeing his face or forced sexual poses. Bladder bulges are also less visible with men, it's usually more difficult for me to tell if he's bulging or just a bit pudgy there. So with men, there's not really anything to see on the back, but the front is just perfect in every possible way.

Edited by Fisk (see edit history)
8 hours ago, KnottyBuoy said:

And I prefer if they don't do the "rotate" thing in the video -- "gee look, if I wet my pants on this side, apparently it got wet on the other side too"

Agreed. The only acceptable way to change the scene mid-wetting is a quick jump cut to another camera from a different angle that's already been rolling.

Doing that "Model Spin" throws any extant immersion out the window...

On 8/30/2017 at 7:23 AM, Fisk said:

The front side allows me to see how she squeezes herself, which is nice,

21 hours ago, Blue_Thunder said:

while the audio should also contain more words (or moaning) instead of music only.

These are two great factors which I failed to mention They change a video from great, to absolutely fantastic , amazing , and thoroughly arousing !

Guest neilscotland
On 28/08/2017 at 4:21 PM, wettingman said:

While at least half of a female's pee goes towards the back ( this actually varies somewhat, depending on the position and angle of her urethra) I much prefer the view from the front . I am disappointed when they turn around to show there butt when they let go. From the front you can still clearly see the wet spot forming between her legs and the stream coursing down her legs. Looking from the front your looking at  the front of her pussy and full bulging  bladder.

Even better I like the camera between her legs pointing at her crotch. If she moves her hand in time you can see the wet spot start to form  likely indicating the location of her pee hole, and ground zero of her struggle to hold it in. I am kind of obsessed with knowing the location of a woman's pee hole. With men it is obvious, a woman it is a bit of a mystery and difficult to spot. 

On 29/08/2017 at 0:33 AM, Matt2208 said:

This is the best comment so far

I agree!

7 hours ago, _nobody_ said:

being a bisexual gal, i dont mind either gender, but especially love female wetting. For me, id say front for both guys and gals. Anyone else?

From a straight males perspective it's hard to say no the female backside. But I lean towards front on females because of facial expression, sight of hand in crotch/holding, and I always like seeing boobs in the picture, clothed or unclothed just completes the image for me haha.  Legs together or crossed is also great from the front.

1 hour ago, WettingFan91 said:

From a straight males perspective it's hard to say no the female backside. But I lean towards front on females because of facial expression, sight of hand in crotch/holding, and I always like seeing boobs in the picture, clothed or unclothed just completes the image for me haha.  Legs together or crossed is also great from the front.

I'm definitely not saying anything wrong about the female backside (or male) but i agree, the facial expressions and crotch holding just sends it over the edge for me. Boobs are nice too haha

1 hour ago, _nobody_ said:

I'm definitely not saying anything wrong about the female backside (or male) but i agree, the facial expressions and crotch holding just sends it over the edge for me. Boobs are nice too haha

Haha I know, they're Botha great which is why I love it when they involve a mirror or simultaneous camera angles. It's been said on here already but for females it can really depend on how they wet. If nothing shows up in the front then we're missing all the action! haha. But yeah those facial expressions are huge. 

Front, for sure. I like seeing the moment of first release and the point from which it originates. And like others have said, I love watching the facial expression. I'll even back it up a few times to try to watch how a woman's face changes up to, at, and just beyond the moment of release -- from desperation to intense concentration, a brief flicker of surprise, then release, triumph, pleasure, arousal, relaxation. For an intentional wetting in jeans or thicker clothes, it's fun to watch and try to spot the little struggle that occurs between the brain's decision to release and the body finally agreeing to go along with that decision -- and then the reaction to feeling the first drops emerge. 

19 minutes ago, GoldenG8 said:

Front, for sure. I like seeing the moment of first release and the point from which it originates. And like others have said, I love watching the facial expression. I'll even back it up a few times to try to watch how a woman's face changes up to, at, and just beyond the moment of release -- from desperation to intense concentration, a brief flicker of surprise, then release, triumph, pleasure, arousal, relaxation. For an intentional wetting in jeans or thicker clothes, it's fun to watch and try to spot the little struggle that occurs between the brain's decision to release and the body finally agreeing to go along with that decision -- and then the reaction to feeling the first drops emerge. 

Stated quite well and I'm fully in agreement with it all.

Definitely front for me, I'm a boob guy :3 and I like seeing her face too. I'm also just not really into butts, the model/person has to be particularly attractive from behind in order to appeal to me. And with men, from the front for sure. However, I also like slightly angled shots of them (is that how you put it? like, in between head on and profile) so I can see the bladder bulge. I've seen videos of men who can hold what to me looks to be a tremendous amount of liquid and I love watching their bladder bulge go down as they pee, especially when they're so full that it takes over a minute to let it all go.