Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A shorter/quicker one for now:

Having such a small bladder, and enjoying a drink/pre-drink before going out, meant Kayla often got desperate on public transport.

One time we were getting the train from her place into the city to see a movie/visit some pubs/have dinner. She was wearing three quarter tight white pants, and a low cut sleeveless top. The train trip was about 30-40 minutes. We had a drink or two before we got on, and then smuggled a couple of beers to drink on the train (which is illegal, but oh well). She peed at the station before we left but the liquid worked it's way through her pretty quickly. After only 10 minutes or so I noticed she was drinking quite slowly. I commented and she said that 'she was very full'. I gave her a puzzled look and she clarified that she 'was starting to need to pee ... badly". After another few minutes she said "Argh I need to pee really badly! I'll have to go to that pub right near the station" (the place where we were getting off had a crappy pub right near the station - she had often gone in there for the bathroom, saying it 'was a pub for peeing, not for drinking'). She wasn't getting panicky like in the experiences I posted above, but very uncomfortable and a bit worried - I could tell from the grimace on her face. She was shuffling in her seat a lot and tapping her foot.

When we arrived she said 'Finally! I have to pee so bad!". As we were walking along the platform there was a big crown of people who slowed us down. She squeeze her hands tightly into balls and said 'Fuck I have to piss so bad!'. She rarely said 'piss' so I could tell she was desperate. A minute or two later we reached the pub and she peed - bit of an anti climax unfortunately. The movie we saw was quite a long one, and she had to leave two or three times during it to go to the bathroom - the beers clearly making their way through her! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another one - I think I've posted this somewhere before, but I'll put it up again anyway in case.

Kayla and I had been out at a friend's party the night before, and stayed the night at my parents house. We had both drunk a lot of beer the night before. Most nights she would get up to pee at least once, and sometimes (especially after a night of drinking) more than once. This particular night I didn't recall her getting up (I would normally wake up when she did) and the next morning I was woken up quite late by a phone call. I was still half asleep and pretty groggy, so I wasn't paying much attention to the call or to her, but I remember her getting up at the same time and hobbling to the bedroom door, looking desperate. She was wearing a singlet top with no bra, and loose pyjama bottoms with no panties.

While still on the phone, I saw her slowly open the door and peak out. She then shut the door quickly and hobbled back into bed, with both hands between her legs. I ended the call and turned to her. She was curled up in the foetal position with one hand between her legs, completely grabbing herself. I tried to hug her and she said "Please don't touch me I can barely move". I played dumb and asked her what was wrong and she said "I really have to pee. I'm really struggling to wait. Your Mum is having a shower so I can't go". I continued to make fun of her, and tried to caress her and put my hand between her legs (where her hand was). She just said "No!" quite sharply, and then "Sorry. I just need to wee really badly right now". I decided to push it a bit further and ticked her a bit, and she squealed "Don't! I'll pee all over the bed". I told her she should go downstairs to our other bathroom but she said "No I'll wait she won't be long". I asked her "Are you sure? You're holding your vagina!". She said yes I'll wait. I suspected that she didn't want to go downstairs and risked being seen by my Dad, or my Mum (if she exited the bathroom at the same time), or risk having the downstairs bathroom occupied too. I asked her again if she was ok, and she just said "I just really REALLY have to pee. Fuck I hope your Mum hurries up!". A minute or two later I heard what I thought was the bathroom door open, and mentioned it to Kayla. She got up very carefully and hobble to my door, with both hands between her legs. She peaked out and saw the bathroom was free, and then carefully removed her remaining hand (she had taken one away to open the door) and dashed out.

She came back dry, and looking very relieved. Again I tried fooling around with her and putting my hand between her legs, and this time I had more success :)

Note: at this point I should say that the reason I didn't keep tickling her and pushing things further is because a) I didn't want to force her or humiliate her, no mate how turned on I was, and b) I don't find peeing itself much of a turn on, and I didn't like the idea of her peeing in the bed either.

There were 2 or 3 other times where she woke up really desperate (and probably 20 times where she woke up just a bit desperate), and where she held herself, but that was more out of laziness and not wanting to get up, so she wasn't really on the brink of peeing herself.