Anyone else into male wetting?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! Didn't realise the lacking in the male wetting section!! I have 22 something videos of wetting and some other bits and pieces! I am happy to share them... and as I am so generous, just send

End of the day, best way to encourage more male content is by saying thank you and stuff whenever the content shows; everyone loves praise after all =w=

I'm bisexual, so I like both boys and girls. But there isn't much male material in internet. Someone else is into the male omorashi? Can that someone send me some pics?  I love you all :3

Posted Images

A video of mine, maybe someome could find it interesting ;) 

Password is 126

P.S.: maybe this is not the best video of all time, but please be kind. I know I'm chubby and I'm working on it. Nudity in the end.

P.P.S.: I just realized that maybe this is a little off topic: here people talks about their preferencies about male desp or not, posting a video is a bit too much. Sorry, if you don't like it I'll remove it. Anyway, I'm into female desp and wetting, but I enjoy also male desp (a lot) and accidents :)

Edited by 126 (see edit history)
10 hours ago, 126 said:

A video of mine, maybe someome could find it interesting ;) 

Password is 126

P.S.: maybe this is not the best video of all time, but please be kind. I know I'm chubby and I'm working on it. Nudity in the end.

P.P.S.: I just realized that maybe this is a little off topic: here people talks about their preferencies about male desp or not, posting a video is a bit too much. Sorry, if you don't like it I'll remove it. Anyway, I'm into female desp and wetting, but I enjoy also male desp (a lot) and accidents :)

That was insanely hot!!!!

and don’t let anyone tell you you are chubby, you have a perfect body.

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...
On 7/3/2018 at 8:39 AM, nc_dude said:

Anything you'd love to see in that regards?

Nothing outside of the usual realm of desperation, really. There's something extra erotic about a guy holding obviously to the point of no control since it seems to be a lot rarer than women - at least from what I've seen. Being vocal about the problem, squirming, and maybe some last-minute attempt to pee somewhere that isn't their clothing. At least, that's my personal preferences.

13 minutes ago, girliegirl765 said:

Nothing outside of the usual realm of desperation, really. There's something extra erotic about a guy holding obviously to the point of no control since it seems to be a lot rarer than women - at least from what I've seen. Being vocal about the problem, squirming, and maybe some last-minute attempt to pee somewhere that isn't their clothing. At least, that's my personal preferences.

Cool. I'll bet I can deliver. I sure love the challenge. I've had a few real accidents and can get myself to that point somewhat knowingly. Not sure I can be vocal. I'll try but deep down I am pretty shy and not a big fan of my own voice too. And just to be certain...sounds like you don't want an actual wetting but to see the peeing?

27 minutes ago, girliegirl765 said:

I mean, I'm personally okay with nudity, so seeing the *actual* peeing is the hottest part to me outside of the desperation. I know that's not the most common on here, though. ?

I was honestly just double checking your prefs. You were nice enough to post a request. I get so very few. I wanted to please best I could.

On 7/11/2018 at 12:15 PM, girliegirl765 said:

I mean, I'm personally okay with nudity, so seeing the *actual* peeing is the hottest part to me outside of the desperation. I know that's not the most common on here, though. ?

I tried again and peed myself as I started to record. Ugh. My control sucks. But here is failed attempt 2. I'll try again soon. :)

VID_20180713_165517.mp4

I'm not turned on by watching it, but I like a good wetting regardless.

Been wondering what makes for a good male wetting vid, if I were to try making some; I personally love it when a woman sits in, or plays with the puddle, anything that shows she's enjoying it I suppose. Same goes for putting wet clothes back on at the end of the vid, like you're just going to go about your day. Does anyone have any comparable opinions on male wetting videos like that?