Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone else into male wetting?

I didn't realize there was this many people on here into male wetting. I also didn't realize the lack of male videos, as I don't really go looking for them, but I have enjoyed a few. I'm new to the whole aspect of making my own videos, but I have uploaded a few of them on here. I usually only received 2-4 comments so its impossible to tell exactly how many people actually watch and enjoy them. I like making videos, and I'm open to suggestions/requests if anyone would like to see more, but I can't do anything public. I'm also ABDL if anyone is interested in that content.

What kind of clothing do you like seeing men wet?

What kind of setting? - Eg. bedwetting, standing? Simple wetting or staged accident/loss of control?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow! Didn't realise the lacking in the male wetting section!! I have 22 something videos of wetting and some other bits and pieces! I am happy to share them... and as I am so generous, just send

End of the day, best way to encourage more male content is by saying thank you and stuff whenever the content shows; everyone loves praise after all =w=

I'm bisexual, so I like both boys and girls. But there isn't much male material in internet. Someone else is into the male omorashi? Can that someone send me some pics?  I love you all :3

Posted Images

Wow! Didn't realise the lacking in the male wetting section!! I have 22 something videos of wetting and some other bits and pieces!

I am happy to share them... and as I am so generous, just send me a message and I'll be happy to send you the links :) 

oh, and for those that want a screenshot or two, here you go! 

vlcsnap-2017-04-27-18h51m27s513.thumb.png.93b0eff0be7d8534cc0cba4bcc2c0068.pngvlcsnap-2017-04-27-19h06m10s788.thumb.png.3cc710223cd62c5ccaa2625569ade057.pngvlcsnap-2017-04-27-19h06m49s995.thumb.png.3bcb7c07f862d4a4093eaea74cd91c7b.png

Enjoy Folks!!

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, LightningJolt said:

I'm a heterosexual female and I only like seeing males wetting so it sucks how uncommon it is. Females don't do anything for me, not even myself, so I'm often frustrated with what I don't mange to find.

That really sucks!! I'm a male and although I'm not into watching male videos... I love the feeling it gives me when I wet and I only imagine what it would be like for the ladies to see! If you find it hard finding some male wetting videos, give me a message, I have a handful of mine I am happy to share :) 

Well I find body types of all genders attractive, but plus size is some of my favorite.   But as most of wetting material is self made and our world seems less interested in it I find it hard to see plus size male wetting. It seems to me plus size transmen are braver at sharing thier material, thank you all by the way.  But I'd really love some plus size boys wetting thier pants.  ?

On 8/24/2017 at 4:59 PM, Mrsboom said:

I'm bisexual, so I like both boys and girls. But there isn't much male material in internet. Someone else is into the male omorashi? Can that someone send me some pics? 

I love you all :3

Tumblr seems to have a lot of material, if you search for "male wetting" :) Also, the "recommended for you" session becomes pretty good after a while.

I think all genders are welcomed wetting for me, but sometimes male-parts are just that amazing somehow. how desperate the person will be is also an important-part for scenes I think. if this person's bladder gets overwhelmed when the genital gets out of the underwear, shorts ...clothes in general. that camera-angle and pee-pressure (btw: I'm not into omorashi only) and preferred not watching it in slow-motion, just in real-time instead.

moaning while trying to hold on, also squeezing specific body-parts would be nice to see in addition. maybe in public or when doing a hold just for specific viewers, measuring the fluid's amount or not isn't that important to me. the scenes should look realistic and I think sometimes I prefer to see the person in a standing-position.

tumblr seems to have nice pics, gifs, videos and I agree that this community needs much more male-contents which were including pee-fluids (also omorashi-themed). maybe I will start to draw some pics about my suggestions and staying into the fitting section (clothed, not completely undressed, etc.)

:-)

A couple of things I didn’t initially touch on that I love about male wetting. One is the unpredictability - unless the person is particularly well endowed and in tight fitting clothing, you never quite know where to look for the stain to emerge. A video I saw on Tumblr recently: https://caryspee.tumblr.com/post/166411655802/mikisit-instapisser-this-is-insanely-hot shows an incredible example of this - at one point in the video, he magically starts weeing in a totally different place lmao.

And I like when the person is turned on enough by the sensation of wetting themselves that you see things start to stiffen up as they’re going or just finishing, lol. Again, best clothed - when you can see their penis start trying to fight its way out of its clothy prison. ?

1 hour ago, Anon2202 said:

I am into male wetting aswell. To be more precise, cute twink(ish) lads. So far I find it rather difficult to find content of 18ish guys wetting and holding.

If you know where to find such things do let me know :D

I'm 19 and I might start making some but I'm on the chubby side and I don't know how to film myself.