Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any Females Here With Strong Bladders?

14 hours ago, malegusher92 said:

I notice most girls have a hard time holding pee and have accidents easily. 

you mean woman post child birth since the baby tears us up on the way out most women have no problem holding pee in before that or if we dont ever have kids

my personal best is 1.4 liters by the way i tried for more but it pours out before i can measure if when i do that

4 hours ago, NoelPlanter said:

my personal best is 1.4 liters

3 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I'm a girl with a bladder larger than average, which can hold for more than 12 hours

I guess i have a weak ass bladder :(

I dont know if i can even hold over 1000ml the most I recorded was 700ml. Ive never held pee for prolonged periods of time but rapid desperation I can only last for 45 mins before it starts coming out :(

And yes i would still like to challenge you holding princess. Maybe I just haven't tried hard enough since im doing it by myself

55 minutes ago, NoelPlanter said:

dont feel bad the average adult human bladder only holds 600ml people that hold a lot will increase the amount but most people arent that strong bladdered

I also have a bad tolerance to pain and have anxiety so if i were to ever get badly desperate in public (which hasnt happnened yet) stuck in that unfortunate situation I definately would have an accident due to fear and pain intolerance

9 minutes ago, malegusher92 said:

I also have a bad tolerance to pain and have anxiety so if i were to ever get badly desperate in public (which hasnt happnened yet) stuck in that unfortunate situation I definately would have an accident due to fear and pain intolerance

then dont hold it in public silly :tongue: at least not on purpose i only hold in the safety of my own home and im sure thats how many people prefer it if they dont have another fetish going on

cant help with the pain intolerance or anxiety though :unsure: must suck quite a bit :sad:

I personally think I have large bladder capacity. I can hold for a very long time, but I have tried to not take too much risks since that one time in my teens when I had a random accident. But it does happen that I sleep for a very long time and wake up needing to go, then just fall back asleep and sleep for hours again, only to wake up just kind of desperate. 

8 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Almost all girls have better bladders than almost all boys. Boys are so weak that they can't hold pee for at least for 6 hours. Can you? I'm a girl with a bladder larger than average, which can hold for more than 12 hours. I'm born to hold. Challenge accepted 

I've heard it's supposed to be the opposite though.

16 minutes ago, NoelPlanter said:

then dont hold it in public silly :tongue: at least not on purpose i only hold in the safety of my own home and im sure thats how many people prefer it if they dont have another fetish going on

cant help with the pain intolerance or anxiety though :unsure: must suck quite a bit :sad:

It doesnt work too well at home. Ive been wanting to feel the full bladder give out feeing i havent experienced since i was really little, and i see girls on here that burst completely and cant stop at all. I heard it feels like a 2 minute orgasm. Its bound to happen eventually. Heading home on the train from a night out drinking. It may be a bit humiliating but its worth it

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, malegusher92 said:

no that does make sense cause girls are used to holding for long periods of time cause its harder for them to go places plus long bathroom lines. Guys can go anywhere and they do so they arent used to holding often

That would explain why guys always seem to take endless bathroom breaks, however, I feel like it would depend on the kind of environment you often find yourself in. I mean, for me, it's not common to be in a situation where I have to hold. Very rare actually. 

43 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

Half the thread is backwards lol, biologically boys are built to hold better. There just happens to be some women who have grown to hold really well through experience, as there is significantly less situations we're able to "go".

Well im one of the guys who cant hold it well lol

Edited by malegusher92 (see edit history)
On 24/08/2017 at 7:56 AM, malegusher92 said:

no that does make sense cause girls are used to holding for long periods of time cause its harder for them to go places plus long bathroom lines. 

These reasons affected me since my early childhood. And because most of the public toilets  (in school and other places) were dirty and disgusting, I started hating public toilets. I got used to hold the whole day without going to the toilet at least once in school. Though I had some accidents at the beginning, I didn't give up the practice of holding and now I have grown into good holder. And also the dresses and costumes I wear for dancing performances also prevented me from peeing and made me hold always.

11 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

How long can you hold? What is the maximum that you've held?

I don't know. It's not something I do on purpose because I want to, but rather just something that ends up happening occasionally. I'd say the longest would be around 24 hours, maybe a little more. It doesn't feel good for me though. It just kinda ends up hurting at that point. 

Maybe boys have a bit of a biological advantage, I don't know, but I'm sure there's lots of other factors that can easily outweigh that difference - as above, perhaps girls are more used to having to hold it because it's harder for them to find somewhere to go, but the jobs that people do, how much they were made to hold it when they were younger, all that sort of thing, must influence how strong someone's bladder is too. I'd have thought that people, male or female, in this community would generally have stronger bladders just because they hold it longer for their own enjoyment?