Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What Are Your Reasons For Wearing Diapers?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's great about diapers is that they can be so many things to so many people, and for many they are different things at different times. Convenience. This is often over-hyped. The reality is t

Personally, I'm trying to normalize bed wettings until I can wet my bed without diapers at all. I love the idea of wetting my bed but have a tough time doing so for various reasons you can read in top

I like diapers, but secondary to pants wetting. I wear for fun, but intermittently. I can literally go for months between buying diapers. At the moment I've got 7 left from a pack of 14 purchased abou

I was curious when I was 18 and living with my aunt and uncle in Cali so when they were out for a while i dug into the cuppord they kept diapers snd pullups in for all my lil cousins and ran to my room and put one on and it was amazingove the soft feel  and meds free setting easy clean up. Didn't get into it again till last week  I had to take my husband to an oil field job in west texas bout 8 hr drive there and back so on my way home I stopped at a walmart and got some xl good nights  and stopped at a rest stop to put one on think l changed 6 times. Before reaching home. I did it for convince and fetish getting back into omo after about a yr the drive there hardly has any stops so it fed helped I'd pull  off to the side of the road  to change myself.

6 hours ago, Iceprincessmae said:

I was curious when I was 18 and living with my aunt and uncle in Cali so when they were out for a while i dug into the cuppord they kept diapers snd pullups in for all my lil cousins and ran to my room and put one on and it was amazingove the soft feel  and meds free setting easy clean up. Didn't get into it again till last week  I had to take my husband to an oil field job in west texas bout 8 hr drive there and back so on my way home I stopped at a walmart and got some xl good nights  and stopped at a rest stop to put one on think l changed 6 times. Before reaching home. I did it for convince and fetish getting back into omo after about a yr the drive there hardly has any stops so it fed helped I'd pull  off to the side of the road  to change myself.

I've made a very similar drive from East Texas to Arizona... Diapers can be super handy when making a trip like that!

• 1 month later...

I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember. It's definitely a fetish for me and I can't explain what it is that turns me on but I can remember reading the Goosebumps book with the cuckoo clock when I was in 5th grade and feeling something when the main character reverted back to a baby and looked down to see a diaper. 

Now that I'm older and have purchased my own, I can tell you that I really enjoy the feeling of the padding when I sit and I love the softness and how they feel both wet and dry. I consider myself a DL and not as much an AB but lately I've found comfort in escaping my adult life and responsibilities while wearing them.

I have been into diaper since I can remember, one of my first memories was when my parents put me out of diapers and into underwear, wasn't quite happy about that. Remember experimenting with this topic since I was like ten. Later I got one or two diapers from a source I do not want to mention here, felt amazing. Not able to store diapers in a great quantity I don't have diapers around right now, but diapers are really comfortable for quite many reasons:

• They feel warm
  • They feel soft
  • You can hold your pee in them without worrying
  • Wetting in them is fun
  • Once they are wet they feel even more amazing
  • Once they are wet they are also very warm
  • At night you can just relax in them
  • When you have one on you don't have to worry about going to toilet

This all makes a good reason for wearing one, as long as they are discrete, don't want to be found. And it is kind of fun to act like a CIA agent while hiding and encrypting everything. Right now I am more accepting for myself, so it would not be that big of a deal if it would come out, but wouldn't just tell everyone, you never know. Some of my friends are pretty dumbass.

When my best friend said that she doesn't want to be my friend anymore, my life went into downhill. I was deeply depressed and even considered suicide because she was all I had, I don't really have other friends. Few months after that I had compelling urge to buy diapers, maybe I was trying to fill a gap in my life or something. So I started wearing them little by little until it became routine for every night. About a year later I got my friend back (it turned out that she had difficult time in her life when she didn't wanted to be friend anymore so she was angry to pretty much everyone). Anyway I thought that I could stop buying diapers but when I have few diapers remaining I start to panic and I need to buy more. These days it's difficult to sleep without a diaper even though I don't have need for them. I have been thinking about telling her everything if it would help but some things are best to keep to yourself. And these days I have fantasies that I tell her and she would ask me to diaper her or she would diaper me and then breastfeed me and so on, so it's a conflict. Would I be trying to help myself or trying to fulfill my fantasies?

Guest Amaya

I wear diapers for comfort and just out of habit because I'm a bedwetter. That and the feeling of wetting or messing my diaper makes me feel so secure for some reason I can't really explain. 

It's a psychological thing for me, kind of like my omorashi fetish as well. I was potty trained at 2, and I never wet the bed or had any type day accident ever. And since I was younger I've had this bladder of steel. It sucks actually. I go maybe 1-2 times a day and that's with me guzzling water. If I refuse to drink I'll go only 1 time and that freaks me out. So why do I like diapers? Because I drop into my headspace(I'm also a AB) and I'm usually like around 3 year, which is an age you can't normally control your functions and I like that. The diapers make me feel safe, they're soft and babyish and maybe I'm missing something in me, but the diapers just make me feel good. 

Why do I like diapers? They make me feel good is a good answer for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2018 at 10:47 AM, SeverusSnapeFan said:

It's a psychological thing for me, kind of like my omorashi fetish as well. I was potty trained at 2, and I never wet the bed or had any type day accident ever.

psychology is weird. Have you thought about you just repressing the fact that you did have? Even though I do know the perfect translation for it: Your brain might have just put it to the side to avoid damage, passive of course. :P

3 hours ago, Tailsuser said:

psychology is weird. Have you thought about you just repressing the fact that you did have? Even though I do know the perfect translation for it: Your brain might have just put it to the side to avoid damage, passive of course. :P

No. I'm very much aware of life at age 4 and I remember everything. I've had messing accidents in the day throughout my childhood, because I was constantly allergic to things that didn't agree with my digestive system. But my wetting and holding; I didn't wet unless it was deliberate, and it never was until I was 15. That being said I do remember wetting the bed at age 10, that traumatized for a bit. In regards to the holding, I was an ultra shy kid, so I never asked to used the toilet. I would sneak away. I always knew where the toilets were.

And in the off chance I did not, I would just hold it. For some odd reason, having to ask to relieve myself, both terrified me and embarrassed me that even on those time where it got too bad and I thought I would wet, I made it through. I STILL have a lot of that anxiousness I had then, but it's better. I'm pretty sure i leaked multiple times because I was a child and not a robot but I never fully wet my pants. I asked my parents if there was ever a time and they said no. I unlike my brother was always in control of my body. 

I like how practical they are and I also like how they make me feel.

They make me feel secure, especially on long trips and when I know I'm out for a long time.  

I also wear them to bed, just in case (especially if we have a few drinks...). I do wet a few times a month so, instead of risking it, I wear them since it saves a lot of work and clean up and I can sleep well, without having to think about waking up in the middle of the night, wet.

I also like to wear them when we have play time. They are a great way to feel warm, comfy and relax. There is also less of a mess to clean up at the end of the day.

In other words, there are many reasons why I like to wear them.

• 3 years later...

I've enjoyed wetting myself since age 22, adult diapers were not available back them but got tired of cleaning up the mess. Since adult diapers are now very available I totally enjoy wearing and peeing in them. The wet warm feeling against my body is amazing, I don't have to worry about finding a public restroom (which I dislike) when I'm diapered I can just pee myself and go on with what I' doing.

My boyfriend keeps me diapered all the time while I'm staying with him on my days off (2 - 3 days per week). He enjoys changing me as well as watching me pee (I'm so lucky). The only time I'm not diapered is in bed, just can't sleep in them. It's ok if I pee the bed as my boyfriend also wets the bed a couple time a night as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been leaking a little bit the last year,  so I need some protection. I've always enjoyed diaper use since I was 18. When travelling alone(e.g workshops, courses) a bunch of diapers and protection sheets have always been used in hotel rooms (the bed itself has always been dry!) . I also have used diapers in public when away from my hometown since I was 18. Since I started leaking, I've used diapers and pullups 24/7 because I feel safe and comfy with them. Just small pullups at work, and heavier stuff at night. My wife obviously knows I leak and need protection, but she probably doesn't know where the breaking point between involuntary leaking and wetting for fun and pleasure. I even use diapers when we're having sex due to possible leakage. A little extra fun for me, and she accept it. She has never been into wetting or diapers herself but we've tried that too.