Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi Chat Bot [Alpha version]

Hi All!

I've got something really exciting to share with everyone! This is a kind of follow up the previous interactive pee holding challenges. This time I delved into making and artificial intelligence (AI)-based chat companion (bot). This is my very first try, also in pre-pre-pre-release alpha version, but it also needs some help from the community. Because it is an AI it needs to learn, and the best way is to chat with it. The bot is configured such that it can pick up phrases and idea from its chat buddies, so it evolves on its own to some extent without any programming input!

Here's a link http://www.botlibre.com/browse?id=18667020 Click on 'Chat' or 'Chat Room' buttons there to start. Chat is always one-to-one, chat room can be with some other people (better login in this case to have some name different from anonymous02) 

At this point, it is far from ideal, and if you are not limiting your responses to single-words like yes/no all the time it can get quite hilarious too!

Please, let me know what you think, and I will keep tinkering with the bot to make it better!

8 hours ago, trackboy said:

how many vacuum tubes is it running to do the computing ?? did you chain together several univacs???

:grin::grin::grin: A couple, I suppose! I'm still very new to the AI, so it's a bit funny still, but watch this space! :wink:

37 minutes ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

Now this is an interesting direction to take in terms of holding games. I'd love to see how it develops over time!

I am personally very excited about this direction in general! Think about a group chat with an intelligent bot giving suggestions to everyone? That thing is never going to get tired and each time will be different to the previous too. In a way it is a very advanced dice game. It is possible to programme more complex scenarios there too, but I haven't managed to do that yet. I see it has to be done, also in the view that Adobe Flash is going to disappear in the coming years, challenges on Milovana, for example, will be at risk too!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2017 at 1:27 AM, jjpeewet said:

I see it has to be done, also in the view that Adobe Flash is going to disappear in the coming years, challenges on Milovana, for example, will be at risk too!

Yeah, I'm worried about this too. Milovana's also had some random downtime because the owner couldn't keep up the server costs or whatever, so it really worries me that we could lose it one day and lose all those teases/challenges we've created.

There is a desktop Java client called TeaseMe (or GuideMe? I forget which is the better one) that can download Milovana teases for offline viewing, I feel like we should put together a big ZIP file of all the good omorashi teases so we have a backup if and when Milovana goes down for good.

5 hours ago, davidparker265 said:

Yeah, I'm worried about this too. Milovana's also had some random downtime because the owner couldn't keep up the server costs or whatever, so it really worries me that we could lose it one day and lose all those teases/challenges we've created.

There is a desktop Java client called TeaseMe (or GuideMe? I forget which is the better one) that can download Milovana teases for offline viewing, I feel like we should put together a big ZIP file of all the good omorashi teases so we have a backup if and when Milovana goes down for good.

There also is an html5 site for Milovana challenges at milovana-html5.appspot.com/milovana-index.

And I'm looking forward to checking out the chat bot! Thanks for building it!

Edited by cloud (see edit history)
On 8/14/2017 at 3:59 PM, jjpeewet said:

Hi All!

I've got something really exciting to share with everyone! This is a kind of follow up the previous interactive pee holding challenges. This time I delved into making and artificial intelligence (AI)-based chat companion (bot). This is my very first try, also in pre-pre-pre-release alpha version, but it also needs some help from the community. Because it is an AI it needs to learn, and the best way is to chat with it. The bot is configured such that it can pick up phrases and idea from its chat buddies, so it evolves on its own to some extent without any programming input!

Here's a link http://www.botlibre.com/browse?id=18667020 Click on 'Chat' or 'Chat Room' buttons there to start. Chat is always one-to-one, chat room can be with some other people (better login in this case to have some name different from anonymous02) 

At this point, it is far from ideal, and if you are not limiting your responses to single-words like yes/no all the time it can get quite hilarious too!

Please, let me know what you think, and I will keep tinkering with the bot to make it better!

great bot! thank you!

Edited by Hazel (see edit history)
On 8/23/2017 at 10:45 AM, davidparker265 said:

I have TeaseMe downloaded and while it downloads some older teases it stops after a while because the tease ID numbers have 5 digits now and the TeaseMe program only allows numbers up to 9999. If there's another version that works, I'd love to know about it so that I can save the challenges I like. And yeah, you'd be greatly appreciated if you did!

On 28/08/2017 at 10:53 PM, mattcatt said:

Very nice idea! I'm really curious to see where this goes.

Is there a way to program her to let her become more desperate as time passes and as challanges are done or after drinking, or does the code simply not allow progressions of certain contexts?

I'm working on a new version of the bot at the moment. Originally I thought to have it not being desperate and just help with holding suggesting tasks etc., but it looks like if she goes through the same trouble of having an accident it could be more fun! :)

On 29/08/2017 at 8:26 PM, Hazel said:

you have to say stuff it understands like how badly do you need to go. if you go for long enough she wets herself. or at least she did for me

She picked that up from chatting with people! I never taught her she could wet herself!

On 23/08/2017 at 6:45 PM, davidparker265 said:

I've sen this thing, TeaseMe, but I never got down to downloading it -- all the process of installing and setting up kills the fun in a way. You want something you can open up and within several clicks to start having fun.