Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

[request] Wetting on horseback

This is going to sound weird, but I also thought it would be interesting to see a woman urinate from horseback (more the dynamically moving platform concept than your angle of the outfit).

In terms of such content, the closest thing I know of is someone being desperate for the loo on horseback, then stopping and dismounting to bend over for a leak before riding off afterwards. It's one I have from Sneakypee (video called p637) which is not allowed to be uploaded here so, sorry about that. Additionally, I have found p2004 and p2005 are in riding gear and located in a stable since you mentioned you liked wetting in riding gear.

There is just one faintly related clip that I can upload, which is an amateur video of someone urinating in a horse riding area. I hope you enjoy it!

Girl pees sitting down on sand in stables, with riders around.flv

Edited by Pc Genie
More SP videos other than p637, plus actual uploadable. (see edit history)

Get the saddle soap quick! My late wife had horses she would never pee on a leather saddle that is for sure! NO WAY. She did pee on one of the synthetic ones that you could basically hose down a good few times mind for me! NO I'm not posting pics! Sorry they are very dear and private now she is no longer with me! She told me a true story about a famous UK 3 day event rider that got so nervous she before or on the cross country stage those huge big fences they have to face and jump, that she sometimes pissed her jods on board the horse in the saddle! Her groom told my wife this story! She always use to say it was sweat when she came back in after the cross country section with a wet bum and between her legs soaked,   The groom would moan as she had to clean the saddle! I agree why can't we have more of this of beat wetting from the pay sites I would also love to see a woman piss her self on a boat wearing a life jacket! Kev.

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2017 at 9:10 AM, LoveWettingVid said:

No one knows anything like this? :sad: I hear about a lot of people who do it, but no video's anywhere?

You are asking for videos of women peeing on horses. Which lot of people are telling you that a lot of people "do it" (pee on horses)?

No one will post "anything" like this because this isn't a bestiality board. Or a pee on animals board.

17 hours ago, LoveWettingVid said:

Well Google for it, I see a lot of people telling about doing it, just because they to go very bad, or horse riding makes them desperate. Some also like it, some always do it. Just Google it.

What in my reply indicated that I might be interested in googling people peeing on horses? You are missing the larger point which is that you aren't going to get whack peeing on animals videos here, because even if technically the activity might be legal somewhere, it has more than a whiff of extreme disregard for ethics and the lives of animals nonconsenually included in sexual play.

On 13-10-2017 at 3:34 PM, ragtime said:

What in my reply indicated that I might be interested in googling people peeing on horses? You are missing the larger point which is that you aren't going to get whack peeing on animals videos here, because even if technically the activity might be legal somewhere, it has more than a whiff of extreme disregard for ethics and the lives of animals nonconsenually included in sexual play.

Is was replying to the part of "which people tell you this"

• The topic was locked