Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Women who wet: How does it feel?

11 minutes ago, Mom2three said:

One a kind of creepy guy-not sure if I'd want him to catch me lol....I avoid him at the best of times...waaaaaay to much of a close talker

That made me laugh! I had a guy just like that talking to me the other day and every time I tried to step away he just followed in too close again.

Your pictures are awesome hot by the way. Thanks for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2017 at 6:24 AM, Mom2three said:

Well the door locks and it's all cleaned up when I come out....so not while I'm in the bathroom

i did wet my office chair a couple times, that was a little riskier lol....

Another great pic! :) What's the story behind that one? A flood, or a series of spurts? Perched on the edge of the chair, I assume? How'd you clean that one up?

Just now, Mom2three said:

Lol.....I may have gotten a little carried away....it was a flood, and not entirely accidental. In retrospect I'm a tiny bit embarrassed by it actually.....but it was fun at the time (like many bad decisions lol)....

i hid the chair under the desk if a coworker who was on vacation for a week and sprayed it twice a day with cleaner, by the time she came back it was all good, so I swapped back. I still sit in that chair every day.....

Ha! Why embarrassed? Sounds like you got away with it just fine! Were there people around? What were you wearing?

The feeling of pissing myself is amazing. The warmth starts from my pussy and spreads between my thighs. It trickles down my legs and onto my feet. I love the feeling of being soaked afterwards. Diapers really do make the sensation better on my pussy, and pull-ups are a huge turn-on for me. It feels so naughty to still have "accidents" at my age. After I wet, I never feel uncomfortable. I like the cold, damp sensation and the smell. I find bed-wetting really sexy, and I actually have real bed wetting accidents.

19 hours ago, PeeStacy said:

The feeling of pissing myself is amazing. The warmth starts from my pussy and spreads between my thighs. It trickles down my legs and onto my feet. I love the feeling of being soaked afterwards. Diapers really do make the sensation better on my pussy, and pull-ups are a huge turn-on for me. It feels so naughty to still have "accidents" at my age. After I wet, I never feel uncomfortable. I like the cold, damp sensation and the smell. I find bed-wetting really sexy, and I actually have real bed wetting accidents.

Love the description :)