Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Chinese girls do Times Square New Year's diapered

Guest Closed_Account
12 hours ago, supernerd222 said:

This girl does a youtube travelogue channel. In this episode, they go to see the ball drop in NYC. They wear diapers, because that's what people do for that apparently. There are a couple of scenes of party members peeing themselves, and a flashback of trying one on (over clothes) back home. I think one of the post-credit scenes might be her talking about wearing diapers some more, but that part doesn't have subtitles so I don't know.

This looks like a lot of fun to me, but I have no idea why a normal person would enjoy it.

Not sure if it's a times square thing, but I'm pretty sure it's a chinese thing in some circumstances: I've read before about them wearing them on long train rides because the trains are packed and getting access to the toilet is impossible.

Keep in mind, china is a little bigger than Europe, so "long train ride" can mean over 12 hours.

Guest Closed_Account
8 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Much more then that. A train from Beijing to Xi'an, which is relatively short, is already almost 12 hours. Trains can easily be more then full days in China! 

Oh totally. I've heard the train to Tibet is hellish. Because of the difficulty in building there, there's only one line and limited trains. And there's a policy of trying to settle ethnic han there to displace the tibetans a bit, so every single train is packed similar to the Tokyo Subway.

It's definitely a Times Square thing too. As I understand it, once you get into the concentration camp party zone, you're not really allowed to go out, and there's inadequate toilets. Here's an older clip of white girls who claim to be wearing diapers (it's unclear whether the gorgeous Asian chick to the left is in on the diaper action, but I mean probably).

There are multiple instances where you can find references in honest newspaper interviews and the like of people saying they're wearing diapers and other stuff suggesting it's a real thing (unlike some other, more mythical things like bridal diapers) but I think this is the first time I've actually seen someone showing the diapers at all.

Even in Seattle's tiny International District the Lunar New Year celebration sometimes gets crowded.  It welcomes non-Chinese.  I would suppose celebration continues after businesses close.  Vancouver, B.C. boasts a larger Chinese population.  Plus Vancouver sometimes has a Pacific winter wind blowing in from the Straights of Jaun de Fuca.  That creates the problem of getting out of 4-plus clothing layers.  Therefore, I assume, restroom lines do not move fast.

Obviously, Vancouver also celebrates a western new year.  if it's as indoorsy as Seattle's I won't bother.  But Vancouver in general!  I have to get a passport!

2 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Vancouver, B.C. boasts a larger Chinese population. 

That's where I live! Specifically in Richmond, which is 49% ethnically Chinese (source) . Multiculturalism definitely has its benefits if you know what I mean.

Sadly, it doesn't get that cold here anymore. We had a couple of snow days this winter, but the ocean regulates our temperature and it never stays cold for long. There are a lot of Asian people in Toronto though, and it gets really cold there sometimes.

The city does a New Year's celebration. I've never been, but apparently it's the largest in Canada. I know the area where they do it though, and there are lots of bathrooms around there. Also I don't think there's any nonsense like fencing the area off and not letting you go in and out.

• 1 year later...

Dw; most ppl don't take offense when a non-Chinese speaker can't differentiate between the accents. That's like asking a non English speaker to differentiate between the different English accents (even as an English speaker, I can't tell between the different UK accents :P, hell I think I'd have problems with the American English accents, and I grew up here XD). The easiest way to differentiate between mainland, Hong Kong, and Taiwan is to actually look at the text, and listen to if they're speaking Mandarin or Cantonese (granted they could be speaking a different dialect, but majority of videos can be broken down into 3 main categories).

1) Simplified Chinese + Mandarin = mainland

2) Traditional Chinese + Canto = Hong Kong (usually has more English in comparison to Guangzhou Cantonese, which uses simplified too)

3) Traditional Chinese + Mandarin = Taiwan

In the case of this video, the words for "New York" are in traditional (紐約) vs the simpler, simplified version (纽约). So 50/50 chance of Taiwan or Hong Kong. Secondly, there aren't many English-converted words, so you can lean towards Taiwanese, but the chances are still closer to 60/40, if you can't differentiate Canto vs Mandarin :P.

Sorry for the long reply, but I like helping people understanding languages, and thought it'd be possibly useful in the future :>.

Edited by ShowOffX
Typo (see edit history)
On 9/1/2018 at 12:41 PM, ShowOffX said:

Sorry for the long reply, but I like helping people understanding languages, and thought it'd be possibly useful in the future :>.

I actually appreciated it. People told me there is always a simple answer. And usually that one is wrong. Sooo...

Actually I am wondering why people do wear diapers at these times, I mean, I would not easily be able to wet myself in these conditions if I would not be an ABDL, I would probably hold it until the pain gets too much for me, by that time I would probably have gone home. Those people are wearing diapers, and trousers. Kinda hot, though.

Edited by Tailsuser (see edit history)