Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female KozmoLotto V: The Lotto Strikes Back.

I've been here a while, but tend to lurk... until now! Couldn't resist the Lotto - The Gauntlet was pretty awesome, very detailed and evocative. Would love to see something equally complex for Lotto 5!

d100roll.jpg.f24b4d575282ad57a11acedbacb554e9.jpg.pagespeed.ce.QAvDX1xaPb.jpg

I was thinking something to do with control and how far you can push your control. Here's my (rather laundry intensive...sorry!) idea:

1) Pre-Task

Choose any old day and stay at home. When you wake up follow your normal morning routine, incl morning wee, etc.

Once finished, ensure you have the following at hand:

• Pint glass
  • Shot glasses
  • Water
  • A timer, or phone with timer app.
  • Anything else you think you will need.

Wear whatever outfit you like, although you'll probably find a skirt useful...

Once you have gathered all of these things fill the pint glass to the top with water and then drink the whole thing down.

2) Getting Organised

Once you've drunk the water it's time to move onto the next stage.

Go to your bedroom (I presume) and gather up every pair of panties/underwear that you own, including any that you are currently wearing, and put them in a big pile on the floor.

Taking your time to really consider the details you will now sort through your entire underwear collection and arrange them in a line on the floor or bed (wherever) in order from least favourite to favourite.

This is obviously quite subjective, but consider and rate them based on how good they are for wetting. How they feel when wet, what they look like when wet, how absorbent they are, etc.

Feel free to take your time with this - be as picky as you like! When finished, you should have them all ordered based on your preference.

3) Taking Stock

Okay, next step. Make sure you have water and shot glasses to hand.

Now that you have your underwear ordered in this way you need to use those writing skills of yours to create an inventory of them (based on how good they are for wetting).

Write up a list on your computer of all the underwear, starting with the least favourite and finishing with the most. for each item include the type of underwear, material, colour, pattern, and a short description of why you have ranked them where you have. Why are they good, or not good, for wetting?

Here's the catch: For every item that you add to the list you must a drink a shot of water.

Once finished upload the list to the Lotto thread here on the site. Alternatively, just upload some highlights (least favourite, and top 3, something like that).

4) Getting Dressed

Time to get dressed! Take your most favourite and second most favourite pairs and put them to one side.

Choose any pair of underwear from the remaining items and put it back in your underwear drawer (you'll need something to wear tomorrow).

Then, put on your 2nd most favourite pair of underwear. After you have put them on, drink a shot of water.

You now have 5 minutes of free time. Do whatever you like - except going to the toilet, of course! Use your timer to keep track of this.

When the timer goes off return to your underwear and put on your least favourite pair of underwear, over the top of the ones you just put on. Then drink a shot of water.

Once again, you now have 5 minutes of free time, controlled via the timer.

Proceed in this fashion until you are wearing your entire underwear collection (minus the one you are saving and your favourite pair), one on top of the other.

Every time the timer goes off put on another pair and drink a shot of water.

Finally, put on your absolute most favourite pair of underwear, on top of the all the others. Celebrate by drinking a entire pint of water!

Now describe how it feels to be wearing your underwear this way, and how your bladder feels.

5) The Control Challenge

Okay. At this point you've probably drunk a ton of water, and you'll be wearing your entire underwear collection, with most favourite pair on top and 2nd most favourite pair on the bottom. One pair is saved away for tomorrow. (this is a diabolical challenge, but i'm not totally evil...)

This is where you test the limits of your bladder control!

Here's the challenge:

Can you wet yourself in such a way that your 2nd favourite pair of underwear (closest to your body) are 100% totally soaked - every mm of fabric wet. BUT without getting your favourite pair of underwear (on top) wet at all. ???

You could go fast or you could try this slowly. You could sit, stand, lay on your side - whatever works! The longer you wait though, the more desperate you will be (if you aren't bursting already) and the harder it will be to control.

Describe your efforts to us here and see if you can complete this challenge successfully!

Edited by korabas (see edit history)
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BOY HAS IT BEEN AWHILE. WELCOME BACK EVERYBODY, TO THE FAMED KOZMOLOTTO. It is I, your host, KozmoFox! And its been so long since I've run the lotto, half of you are probably new and have no godd

I'm deciding something on a whim. Since its been so long, and I like to make each lotto unique... I'm going to pick two winners!!!!! And do both requests! (At different times of course, not

Hey! This seems interesting! I guess I will contribute~! My number from the d100 is the 19. I loved the setting of the mall, and I would love if you can do something similar. So basically I'd lov

Posted Images

Kozmo, I'm such a fan of this series, as well as all the other experiences you've written!! My request is pretty simple: some form of being tied up or trapped. tied to a bed... locked in your clothes (especially a onesie whose zipper is locked to a collar, but thats just a particular fantasy)..... tied to a chair...... loaded up on drinks and diuretics, find yourself in a compromising position. you need to pee, and keep fighting it even though it's incredibly unlikely you'll get out or someone will help you in time. you keep fighting and struggling, horrified by the idea of what could happen, and growing more despairing and desperate as it becomes inevitable......

well. youd hardly be horrified i suppose ;) but that's my favorite scenario ever, and id love to see your take on it. if you're uncomfortable with being tied up or if it's not feasible, something similar like being trapped in a closet or in a car would also be okay. i hope this isn't too broad, but ordering you around made me feel weird honestly.

whoever wins, i look forward to hearing about what happens!

IMG_0059.PNG

10 hours ago, Frick said:

Kozmo, I'm such a fan of this series, as well as all the other experiences you've written!! My request is pretty simple: some form of being tied up or trapped. tied to a bed... locked in your clothes (especially a onesie whose zipper is locked to a collar, but thats just a particular fantasy)..... tied to a chair...... loaded up on drinks and diuretics, find yourself in a compromising position. you need to pee, and keep fighting it even though it's incredibly unlikely you'll get out or someone will help you in time. you keep fighting and struggling, horrified by the idea of what could happen, and growing more despairing and desperate as it becomes inevitable......

well. youd hardly be horrified i suppose ;) but that's my favorite scenario ever, and id love to see your take on it. if you're uncomfortable with being tied up or if it's not feasible, something similar like being trapped in a closet or in a car would also be okay. i hope this isn't too broad, but ordering you around made me feel weird honestly.

How would she tie herself up, and untie herself at the end? (I've kind of had a fantasy about doing that myself)

And yeah, I was pretty nervous about giving her my challenge. But, it's what she wants us to do :)

I'm not going to even try to match RainyDay's Gauntlet. Instead, in the privacy of your own living place, at a time when you have complete privacy simply dress comfortably with jeans or other pants, over a two hour period drink 2 liters of your choice of soft drink, water, Gatorade, etc. (or alcohol if you choose but not required). Start gaming with your favorite game. Keep a log of how you are feeling. You are not allowed to move from your gaming station. Keep a log of your bladder (times, description of bladder fullness, etc.) then eventually a description of the sensation of release. When you are visibly wet front and back, change panties and pants, and resume gaming. Continue this cycle until your bladder has spontaneously emptied to a level of comfort. From this point you may use the toilet as needed. Describe related events until your bladder has fully recovered (sudden close calls, etc. for the rest of the day and next day until you are back to normal). At this time, with the final description your challenge is over and we all look forward to your log and descriptions.5991d56354949_KozmoLottoV.thumb.png.a407e1286b469844a4b5a12614ddc7cd.png

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)

Hopefully this one is okay. I designed it to be slightly humiliating, but not extraordinarily so. If it's too much, I totally understand, but I think it's a good one. Anyway...

For this challenge, you will be going to the movies. For your sake, it can be a movie theater outside your hometown to avoid running into people who might recognize you. You may wear whatever you'd like, as long as it isn't a skirt - I'm not a fan of skirts. Personally, I'd recommend sweatpants. They'll keep you nice and comfy in the movie theater!

You will hopefully be marathoning four (4) movies, so get ready for a long stay. You may watch any movies you'd like - if you're strategic, you might want to pick the shortest ones possible! Ideally, try to schedule them so that the next movie is set to start about 15-20 minutes after the previous one finishes. This is not set in stone, but it is a good approximate time frame to aim for. The challenge ends after the 4th movie finishes, or at the end of whichever movie you are currently on if you have a full accident.

During each movie you must consume 2 drinks of the very largest size from the snack bar. You may choose any drink you'd like, but no ice, as it just wastes space in the cup. The largest-sized cups must be filled up all the way of course. You may not start drinking the beverages until the movie starts, and you must not leave the theater until both drinks are completely empty. Additionally, you must chug an entire drink of the largest size between each movie, again no ice in the cup. You may eat whatever you want during this time, or hell, you can drink even more liquid if you really want to.

During the movie, you will not be allowed to get up and use the bathroom under any circumstance - you wouldn't want to miss the movie now would you? The only time you will be permitted to use the movie theater bathroom is between each movie. Also, between each movie, you are only allowed to visit the bathroom ONCE, so really make it count! Whether you use the bathroom right as the movie gets out or right before the next one starts is up to you.

An "accident" is defined as any point in time in which you wet enough that it stains the cushion beneath you. A good rule of thumb - a small leak on the cushion is fine, but if you soak it or leak onto the floor and form a puddle, then it's game over. Should you have an accident, you have failed the challenge. You must approach the person nearest to you and explain to them that you have wet yourself. You must then ask the person if they have a napkin or anything for you to clean up your soiled seat. If they do, you must clean it up the best you can and sit in it for the remainder of the movie. If they don't, just sit in your accident without cleaning it up until the movie is over. If you have an accident, you may cancel the remaining movies on your schedule - little girls who have accidents aren't to be trusted alone in the movie theater.

Whether you pass or fail the challenge, at the end of it all you must go out to your car, stand beside it and completely empty your bladder into your pants. Before you get inside to drive home, please get onto your phone, login to Omorashi.org and let us all know what you did.

Have fun!

8PFntbA.png

I remember a really good story about a guy going on a first date and the girl handed him a controller to a bullet-vibrator. To cut a long story short, he was very creative with how he used it.

I don't know if you even have any kind of battery-powered brad pitt, but i came up with something that should be plausible in most any situation you end up doing.

- set up message notification from omo.org chat or sms from friends or whatever to vibrate

- notify people you're starting challenge in t-minus 5 seconds

- put phone between your legs

- sit for 5 minutes as people turn your phone into an improvised hitachi magic wand

However, if your phone's vibration isn't particularly strong, I don't think this challenge is viable at all, so please consider that.

image.png.2166324e6a512e061830fd7de718e4a8.png

Btw, I never really posted in your other threads, but I very much enjoyed lurking them. I envy and admire the way you put yourself out there, especially with your anxiety. Good luck, keep calm and dribble on.

Edited by razel (see edit history)

@poads I do have some gripes with that. I doubt I'd "approach the person nearest to me" to tell them exactly what happened, but above all, 4 movies and tons of drinks? Not sure if you've ever been to a movie theatre, but I'm pretty sure that challenge is running me well over $100 unless I'm sneaking into some of them, and filling the cup at the bathroom sink.

@razel Forgive me but...what exactly does that have to do with omorashi? Could you be a bit more specific? :P

Been a long while since I last inputted into one of these. Anyway, here's my idea:

If you own any kind of game in which there's a very high chance of a 'Game Over', this will be perfect. (Looking at you, Dark Souls/Bloodborne). This will go really well if you've built up some need before starting it.

Step 1: Start up a new game and build a character type you're not very familiar with (e.g: A Warrior Build if you're used to Magic Casters, and vice versa. You get the idea.)
Step 2: Every time you save the game, take a drink from a pint glass.
Step 3: Every time you Game Over/Have to reload, down a drink from the pint glass. Every time you Game Over to a boss, push on your bladder for 10-30 seconds based on how low you got the boss's HP (Longer time for the lower percentages of HP, as that's more of an infuriating defeat.)
Step 4: If you ever get desperate while playing, you cannot stop to help alleviate your need until you reach a natural stopping point/checkpoint (Bonfires in Dark Souls, if I'm not mistaken). If you do have to surrender to this lifeline, you must take a drink from the Pint Glass when you feel yourself regain more control.

If you've got more you want to add to it, feel free to. I'm not great at coming up with scenarios for this kind of thing. =/

Here's my rolled result: 

Roll.png.b1dd74966e2780e15b5b41f2b1303ce4.png

Edited by Tapris-chama
Forgot to Proof read (see edit history)

First time ever trying this but I couldn't resist the lotto! 

My challenge is an interesting take on a video game called... SIMS!

im hoping you live on your own kozmo? If so this is easy. ewhen you wake up go about your normal as normal Including morning wee. Once your routine is done stick a note to ever door in your home with the following price list.

kitchen 100points no items

kitchen 400 points all items (sink, cups plates etc)

bedroom 300 point no items

bedroom 700 points all items

dinning room (if you have one) 500 points no items

dinning room 800 points all items

bathroom 1400 no items

bathromm 3000 all items. 

———----------

now you start in the living room with 2small botttles of water and a glass. Each glass you drink is worth 10points. If you run out of water you need to spend points to get more. You can alsare win points by doing challenges or dares. I can come up with a few but if I win the lotto I will put a post out to get some challenges from this community so it's a bit of a shared experience but if I do win I'll get final say on which ones are chosen. 

Outfit: relaxed cloths. T shirt and skirt? Tank top and skirt? Anything really comfy for you. Only request I do have is you panties need to be coloured. 

When you start your "Sims life" you will be in the living room which comes fully furnished and set up as a gift. You will have a bowl of dares all written down. A glass, two small bottles of water. Your phone/laptop so you can communicate with us about your desperation. 

The aim of this challenge is pure desperation and challenges to test your control. Also to try and own the whole house before you are allowed to pee. 

My challenges would range from: no holding with your hands just your legs,

no holding with your legs just your hands,

play dripping water sounds from YouTube,

squat down for 30 seconds,

"edge yourself" while desperate (only if your comfortable with this)

pee tiny amounts then stop,

each completed challenge is worth specific points. The harder the challenge the higher the points awarded. 

If I do win this I will draw up the list of challenges and rewards on the day I'm told I won. 

Hope this is all ok with kozmo?

love bree xx

IMG_2037.PNG

54 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

@razel Forgive me but...what exactly does that have to do with omorashi? Could you be a bit more specific? :P

Aren't you doing a multi-challenge thing like last time?

I thought everyone suggests a challenge for you to do while holding, so that's what I'm doing? Similar to some of the JAVs that have vibrators in them?

Idk how this works at all lol, I'm just a skittish lurker.

@KozmoFox I was assuming free refills like they have at my local theater, but I guess every movie theater is different. Also, I wasn't sure where the line was on the humiliation thing - based on the written rules, I assumed you meant only personal acquaintances and/or a large crowd were off-limits.

Anyway, I have no hard feelings if my proposal is too much. The fact that you are even doing this lotto is kind enough to the community alone. I just hope that whoever does win this lotto comes up with something more creative than "hold your pee until you can't hold it anymore derp dee derr".

Update: Maybe instead of telling a stranger that you explicitly wet yourself, you could lie and say you spilled your drink or something. And who knows, if you pass the challenge, then you won't have to tell anyone anything.

However, the cost issue might be hard to overcome, unless you smuggle drinks in as you said. My theater is attached to the mall, and one could easily leave the theater, grab a couple of sodas from a machine and reenter the theater with the sodas in their purse. Of course, nobody does this since we get free refills.

But again, I won't be butthurt if you reject my request outright. This is your lotto.

Edited by poads (see edit history)
54 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

@poads She did something like that for the second lotto and it didn't end well. But, she made sure no one sat in that seat by telling a staff member she spilled her drink.

Oh crap, I didn't mean to repeat ideas. I thought I was being original XD

@KozmoFox How about links to the previous lottos to avoid mishaps like this? (and to relive fine memories)

Guest Blurple

For mine you're going to need an empty house (unless you're living with someone who knows about your omo fetish)

I want you to play video games while drinking your favorite alcoholic beverage until you start leaking. Then you're allowed to use the toilet but you must stand and use it like a guy. Up to you whether or not to take your clothes off.

IMG_6496.PNG

image.thumb.png.9c040c649e29d70c2d31d2e3b71f6253.png

Inspired by the various Bound 2 Burst Time 2 Go videos, I decided to create a "Checkpoint Challenge." Start at home (with a comfortably full bladder), create a route around your city/suburb and try to get home dry. Here's the twist: You have to designate five checkpoints where you head to a public restroom and pee no more than the volume of a dixie cup. After each small relief, you need to drink a pre-determined amount of water and then you can continue to the next checkpoint. If you make it home without bursting, hooray! keep holding until you have a spectacular accident. If you don't make it home dry...well...wouldn't be the first time. 

I didn't make any pre-determined amounts like how much you need to drink or how many miles you need to travel. I figured that you enjoy a challenge and will have a good idea of how much you need to drink or how long you need to wait.