Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

This is not a wetting story just two desperation stories.

So i were at my first class reunion december 2015. I Had been always shy to go pee when my classmates see me going to bathroom. But that day was lovely to me who like holding and see someone else being desperate. We were at a place where were bathrooms and a place where sit and talk and listen music. I Had gone to bathroom before leaving there but i need to pee again after some hours. First was one of my classmates when we were outside the house and one said that he need to pee and went to nearest tree and took his dick and peed there. Then when we were inside. Me and someone talked and i were pretty desperate at that time already. Then my mate said that he needed bathroom and asked where the toilets were. Someone answered that there. Then when he came back all were going again outside but i went to bathroom before going out because i needed private time to it. It haunts me that i didn't say to the mate that i also need the bathroom when he said it to me. Then after some hours i had to go again and again i waited when all were outside. And always when i saw someone go to toilet i were happy. Many needed the toilet at that evening many times. Someone just went and didn't say nothing. Someone could say that i go to bathroom.

Then last year December we had second class reunion and it wasn't so big and not all came there. But there when i needed bathroom after some others i saw using the bathroom i just went and im happy about it. No one said nothing about it because it is a thing all do, but for me it is a happy memory that i got up and just walked to toilet when they could see it.