Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have a preferred way of someone saying/telling you that they have to pee?

• 2 months later...

It always turn me on when my boyfriend tells me he has to pee really bad, waited too long and what he's been doing to hide his desperation. 

For example, after drinking large coffees, we were going to print some of my drawings for my final exams and it was taking forever because a lot of things went wrong. I was super stressed about my exams and have a very strong bladder so I didn't think about going to the toilet even if I took more coffee than he did but after we were done, my boyfriend said he was walking in the shop while I was struggling with my papers to forget about his urge to pee because he needed to go for about an hour and a half and could'nt stay still. He said that while squirming and I was in awe. We had a 30 minutes walk to come back to my studio and I kinda wanted to see him more desperate but this time I said I had hypoglycemia and needed some sugar (it was true because coffee speeds up my metabolism like crazy and I drank more than I normally do) so we stopped in a fastfood so he can use the toilet. I know he has a small bladder and didn't want him to wet himself. Funny thing, he was mistaken for a girl and sent to the wrong bathroom but was so desperate he didn't even bother.

I still had work to do but as soon as I was done, I was so aroused I jumped on him like a tiger on his prey and we had awesome sex ! 

Ely and all,  I've had two girl friends who have much more bladder capacity than I do.  The first was in high school.  We started going to her adult sister's place after school.  We always went to the bathroom together when arriving -- her idea (about 90 min before her sister got off work).  By the fifth day she'd noticed I shifted around on the school bus.  When she told me to pee first, I was really embarrassed.  But from then on she took a parent roll regarding my bladder.

The second was even more parental.  But clever verbiage, not.  If we'd been out somewhere ninety minutes and no restroom was obvious, she'd say, "I'm worried about your bladder."  So I wish lady friends who mother my toilette schedule would come up with more clever and less obvious ways to remind me in public.

More on topic, I really enjoy the literary cleverness in describing past pee needs or in predicting future need for a break.  But it feels contrived in the present tense.  In the present tense people get very direct.  "Gawd!  I'm gonna flood!"

I prefer body language like shifting balance on legs, crossing legs, leg trembling and semi discrete crotch holding over actually saying I have to pee. When I need to go, I rarely say it before I'm actually going to the toilet, except if person doesn't notice your obvious desperation and you want them to notice. Body language in most cases says all and it's a great conversation starter, because the other person asks you if you need to go when they see your desperation. You don't appear as an initiator.

If I had to chose from phrases, it would be one of these:

"I'm bursting for the loo"

"I really need to go"

"I'm dying for a wee"

"I gotta pee really bad"

Guest Omolover094
50 minutes ago, CarmenCD said:

I prefer body language like shifting balance on legs, crossing legs, leg trembling and semi discrete crotch holding over actually saying I have to pee. When I need to go, I rarely say it before I'm actually going to the toilet, except if person doesn't notice your obvious desperation and you want them to notice. Body language in most cases says all and it's a great conversation starter, because the other person asks you if you need to go when they see your desperation. You don't appear as an initiator.

YES! I prefer body language as opposed to saying something, because that look is something else, watching her getting desperate, it’s something else.

I don't like "bathroom".  I'll have a girl say "potty" or "little girls room" and I enjoy hearing the possible outcomes:

IE, "I'm about to have an accident if I can't find a potty soon." (cute)  vs "I have to go really bad" (less cute)

piss or any reference to a race horse is a major downer.  As is a girl using "really" over and over and over and over and over again in a row...

A shy/embarrassed look with "I just leaked in my panties" can also be adorable.

I like more childish words, like "pee-pee" or "tinkle" or "potty". Or when a girl says things like "i'm gonna have an accident" or "i'm about to pee my panties".

And of course, the pee-pee dance, Bouncing up and down, fidgeting her legs, grabbing herself, you know it.

"Let me into the bathroom! I'm about to have an accident!" 

1 hour ago, MrMakeherWait said:

I don't like "bathroom".  I'll have a girl say "potty" or "little girls room" and I enjoy hearing the possible outcomes:

IE, "I'm about to have an accident if I can't find a potty soon." (cute)  vs "I have to go really bad" (less cute)

piss or any reference to a race horse is a major downer.  As is a girl using "really" over and over and over and over and over again in a row...

A shy/embarrassed look with "I just leaked in my panties" can also be adorable.

Also all of this too.