Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you have a preferred way of someone saying/telling you that they have to pee?

For example, if I see a woman desperate for a pee, it would turn me on more if she said "I'm dying for a wee" rather than "I'm desperate for a pee". There are so many ways it can be said, do you have a favourite?

This could also be extended into favourite ways of seeing someone desperate. For example, there's holding their bladder, crossing their legs, crotch-holding etc. I love both bladder holding and crotch holding. What are your preferences?

On 7/30/2017 at 3:00 PM, Pwngamer94 said:

Desperation, crotch holding, whimpering about needing to pee, shifting balance on legs, thighs pressed together etc

Ya, What he said...

One of the pee dances I like to see, isn't with legs crossed, but in that funny position, I cant really describe. It's sorta Like this:

image.png.c3bdd8a12778e90ef4b0a2efba5f9efb.png

It's Where one (or both) legs have their knees inward, like    l<     >l     ><

Hands on crotch are a good thing to add too.

image.png

For phrases, I really like

• "I gotta go potty"
  • "I gotta pee pee really bad"
  • "I need to go pee"
  • "about to pee my pants/panties"
  • "I gotta use the girls room"

As for the gestures:  Pee dances and pressing/grabbing between the legs, bending over or going into a squat like she's about to lose it, a girl quickly checking on her panties to see if they're wet yet... etc.

• 2 weeks later...

One instance that will always stand out in my memory is one that occurred many years ago at a party. Long story short, a very attractive woman was waiting for the bathroom and she matter of factly said "I'm about to go to the bathroom in my pants"! It's all about the way she said it, her facial expression (she wasn't crying, she was simply to the point), the party situation, etc. She did make it to the toilet by the way. This memory even beats the time when an ex girlfriend wet herself.

On 8/6/2017 at 11:42 AM, WritingIsSexy said:

I like the word pee. I find words which are too harsh a bit of a turn off. I need to pee is a more feminine way of saying it, whereas I need a piss is something one of my buddies would come out with. Maybe I just have delicate ears though! :happy:

Yup i feel the same way. Pee is the best word to use. And the word 'accident' is just as good cause its dramatic