Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My first time holding it

Hi. I'm really shy and awkward so explaining this in detail will be very hard for me. The first time I held it was maybe a few months ago. I lasted actually a lot longer than I thought I would. I drank 2 bottkea of water as soon as I woke up and had no urge to go to the toilet. Then I had to go to school and had 1 more bottle of water and then did P.E. After P.E I could tell I had to go. There was a tiny dull like hitting feel if That's a way to describe in my bladder but I held it without any mishaps. For lunch I only drank water and drank like 3 bottles. At this point I had to go maybe a 5/10. Then after school, I came home and almost wet myself. The walk home was really long and I was running away from a few people at the start. I squirted a tiny bit but I ignores and went upstairs. I went phone my phone and there was a sharp pain in my bladder. I ignored for as long as I could. But then out of curiosity I pressed down on my bladder hard and it felt so good. The only bad thing was then I peed all over my bed...If you want anymore details ask me and I'll answer.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 6:58 PM, MAD AS HATTER said:

Hi. I'm really shy and awkward so explaining this in detail will be very hard for me. The first time I held it was maybe a few months ago. I lasted actually a lot longer than I thought I would. I drank 2 bottkea of water as soon as I woke up and had no urge to go to the toilet. Then I had to go to school and had 1 more bottle of water and then did P.E. After P.E I could tell I had to go. There was a tiny dull like hitting feel if That's a way to describe in my bladder but I held it without any mishaps. For lunch I only drank water and drank like 3 bottles. At this point I had to go maybe a 5/10. Then after school, I came home and almost wet myself. The walk home was really long and I was running away from a few people at the start. I squirted a tiny bit but I ignores and went upstairs. I went phone my phone and there was a sharp pain in my bladder. I ignored for as long as I could. But then out of curiosity I pressed down on my bladder hard and it felt so good. The only bad thing was then I peed all over my bed...If you want anymore details ask me and I'll answer.

you should try going to bed with bladder full and drinking a lot at bedtimes. you do any sports??? lift weights?? enjoying the carnivals????? 

6 hours ago, MAD AS HATTER said:

Not sure about sleeping full but the thought has definitely crossed my mind. I have tried hockey with a full bladder and I only squirted though.

how did you like playing hockey full??? Awesome you only spurted. when your good at holding you only get a little spurt instead of letting go.  You going to try gymnastics full?  Your sense of balance would be better with a full bladder. Mine is.  Try sleeping full. feels really good going to sleep and waking up really full. It is good way to train bladder to hold more too. 

1 hour ago, trackboy said:

how did you like playing hockey full??? Awesome you only spurted. when your good at holding you only get a little spurt instead of letting go.  You going to try gymnastics full?  Your sense of balance would be better with a full bladder. Mine is.  Try sleeping full. feels really good going to sleep and waking up really full. It is good way to train bladder to hold more too. 

I might try the sleeping thing. Holding rn. Definitely going to try gymnastics full next week. I have bars which means I have to swing using lots of arm strength not allowed to move my legs. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

you will love the sleeping full. many have found they loved how it felt waking up with really full bladder. should be interesting doing gymnastics on full bladder with the use of the abs a lot putting pressure on bladder. and the swinging motions. you do  parallel bars???  high bar?? still rings? vault? pommel horse??  I know I love the feeling of playing football.  running track and wrestling on a full bladder.  and totally love going to sleep busting drinking before bed and waking up busting badly is such a sweet feeling for me. 

41 minutes ago, trackboy said:

you will love the sleeping full. many have found they loved how it felt waking up with really full bladder. should be interesting doing gymnastics on full bladder with the use of the abs a lot putting pressure on bladder. and the swinging motions. you do  parallel bars???  high bar?? still rings? vault? pommel horse??  I know I love the feeling of playing football.  running track and wrestling on a full bladder.  and totally love going to sleep busting drinking before bed and waking up busting badly is such a sweet feeling for me. 

Parallel bars mainly but I try others.

1 hour ago, trackboy said:

usually gymnasts have to do all the apparatus in gymnastics meets.  You should enjoy the feeling of doing it full. Do you hold it in class???  Hold it at home?? I do.   I love walking around carnivals shirtless with my bladder really full. Feels good when walking .  It also feels good on the rides. 

In our meet we're focusing on our strengths. Mind's bars. I mainly hold at home. Done it maybe two times outside with no mishaps.

4 hours ago, trackboy said:

And I'm about to go to sleep. Bladder's full ??

26 minutes ago, trackboy said:

Sounds like you liked the sleeping full experience a lot!!  Are you going to sleep full nightly??? It is also good bladder training so you can hold more. What all did you like about going to sleep full, being asleep full. Then waking up full??? I love sleeping busting for a piss really bad. 

I love the morning. Most desperate I've EVER been. Was leaking all night so there was a tiny wet patch but nothing big. May not do it daily. Once a week perhaps.

Awesome you love the mornings. For most bladder relaxes when sleeping and will hold more sleeping then when awake, so the combo of going to bed really full and drinking a lot at bedtimes stretches the bladder bigger in your sleep then you can get it during the day. Cool once a week. You don't want to do it more often/?? Hmm wonder why you leaked during the night???