Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Sometimes I surprise myself.

I knew I was going to be wet last night. I began drinking water and coffee early, and a glass of wine as well. I put a towel on my chair and watched women piss themselves on vk. I wet my pants, and overdid it because my carpet got wet and I'd rather it didn't. I found out when I put my foot on it and it squished. Then I continued watching women pissing in their beds and their panties until my bladder refilled. While I was waiting, I kept drinking, The glasses were fairly small, so I wasn't taking in much at any one time, but it turned out to be plenty overall. Eventually I dived into bed and let go. I felt piss wicking under my calves and up my flanks to tickle my armpits. I was wet. Later that night, I woke to feel that the water I had drunk had done its work, I pissed again, and soaked my whole body. I repeated the process later, with another bladderful, this time listening to the splash as the piss hit the puddle I was lying in. I splashed it all over myself and lay there totally content. I was drenched.

Clean-up wasn't any worse than usual. The washing machine and drier are wonderful. I can't wet tonight though. I've got visitors coming in the morning.

Guest neilscotland

Glad to hear you had such a great time!  Washing machines and driers are indeed wonderful.  It was when I was living on my own in a flat with a washing machine and drier that I first realised that I could pee myself whenever I felt like it.

I suppose you have a matress protector? I usually have that too when I plan to wet my bed. But sometimes I don't plan and wake up desperate in the middle of the night, and get the urge to wet myself. Then I just do it! It's a different feeling without protection, so much more naughtier and you can't get away with it either... I don't do it very often, maybe just two or three times a year. But still nice. And embarassing.

On 30/07/2017 at 11:44 PM, Helena said:

I suppose you have a matress protector? I usually have that too when I plan to wet my bed. But sometimes I don't plan and wake up desperate in the middle of the night, and get the urge to wet myself. Then I just do it! It's a different feeling without protection, so much more naughtier and you can't get away with it either... I don't do it very often, maybe just two or three times a year. But still nice. And embarassing.

I have a mattress topper with waterproof cover, and bed wetting is deliberate. If I don’t want to do a lot of laundry, I put a plastic sheet and towel under me which will absorb one good pee. Sleeping naked, the top sheet only gets wet from dampness on my body, not from clothing which wicks it up from below.

I came home from Greece recently (see peeing on a motor scooter) arriving home in UK on the hottest night of the year at 30C with a body clock at 4am. I was determined to sleep as long as necessary and wet the bed for pleasure rather than get up. Drank two glasses of water and lay on the bed naked and no covers and went off to sleep. I woke perhaps two hours later needing to pee, so directed the fountain which splashed in big drops onto my chest, rebounding in spray over my arms and face and thighs. Warm pee flowed between my legs, pooling under me from shoulders to knees, I was swimming in piss. I pulled a sheet over me and went off to sleep in my puddle. Two hours later I woke in my warm pee needing to pee again so let it go soaking the top sheet as well. This made me cum, and I went back to sleep. I next awoke in my warm puddle to find the top sheet had dried and stuck to my body with cum. Still more pee, so another spray from chest to legs and back to sleep in the warmth. This is one of the best bed wets I have had, the heat that night kept me so warm with out needing a duvet, unusual for the UK. Could only be better with female company.