Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

At what age were you potty trained/taken out of diapers?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Closed_Account
24 minutes ago, CireArts said:

I was never really potty trained. It was embarrassing growing up always being in diapers.

As in never successfully trained or no one tried to train you?

Well I was also potty trained when I was around 2, day and night. The oldest memories I have are from when I was 3 and I was already diaper free day and night.

When I was around 5, for some reason I dont really remember now... maybe a movie I saw or something else, I was having nightmares almost every night and I wet the bed two or three times in a week... My mother bought me some pull-ups that I wore for about 2 weeks, but that's all.

23 minutes ago, Coinín Beag said:

Wow... that's pretty unusual. Sorry to hear that man

Yes it is.. It was her way to keep me in line. Also, she was incontinent and I think that is part of the reason she kept me in diapers. I still wear diapers all the time with the exception of at work. As soon as I get home though my wife has me in a diaper.

I was out of diapers before I was 3 (my earliest memory), but I remember having a few daytime accidents after that. I wore goodnites for bedwetting until I was 10, and had occasional wet nights until I was 11. Since then, I've had periods (including now) where psychological stress has caused me to start bedwetting again, so I'm still in diapers at night, from a certain perspective. :P

Guest Closed_Account
43 minutes ago, TheIrreverend said:

so I'm still in diapers at night, from a certain perspective. :P

You're not in diapers at night from another perspective?

Guest Closed_Account
25 minutes ago, TheIrreverend said:

Well, I used to wear pullups at night. :P

*I never got out of diapers at night from a certain perspective.

I wear diapers at night at the moment, and in the morning they're usually wet. Enough said.

Ah, gotcha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Nirnroot78

I honestly cannot remember in the slightest, although I don't think I ever really had much of a problem with accidentally wetting myself, after potty training whenever that was. One of the things I do remember from being really young was when the power went out and wasn't back until the morning :happy:

Edited by Nirnroot78 (see edit history)

I don’t know ages, but from my parents’ recountings, I was potty trained quickly but only stopped wearing diapers when I started school due to the frequency that I still had accidents. Even through my earlier school years I had accidents, but they were’re quite frequent enough that continued diaper use was reconsidered, other than drynites (which I wore until I was about 11).

• 1 month later...

I don't remember but my parents wrote in my baby diary that I was diaper free at 2 years old at day, 2 and a half at night, so I was probaby potty trained at 1 when I started to walk and talk. I've seen a video of me at 1 and a half, asking to have my diaper to be removed because I wanted to pee. I was the first child and knowing my parents they would'nt let me without diapers if they weren't sure I would not wet, so I have no memories of wetting myself or my bed.

Guest richard2

I don't actually remember . That means I was potty trained at about the usual age.. 2 to 3...?  I knew to use the bathroom and knew how to use the bathroom.

But due o a tendency to have accidents was put in a diaper till about age 6 o 7 in certain circumstances: long drives mostly

Also, due to bedwetting tried sleeping in a diaper from time to time later on