Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wearing a diaper at work

I am no longer working, but lead a very full life with lots of meetings and commitments. For me wearing isn't a option - and having continence problems I simply couldn't function as a social animal without protection.  It was hard at first to overcome nervousness, but now my diaper is just a part of my normal existence.  So much to be preferred to always needing to know where the bathroom was and praying there wouldn't be a queue..  At least I don't have to rush home with wet pants anymore.

Like Neko-kun I wear underwear over my diaper - it helps keep things in place but I wear longer boxer-briefs and a tee shirt so that I can tuck the tee shirt into the briefs and ensure that the "telltale" inch or 3 of white plastic waistband isn't visible if I bend down.

I use my diaper even when I know I need a pee (which isn't always the case - mostly know after it has happened or a least after it has started and this seems preferable to the old days of watering trees, desecrating doorways or if no one was around taking a chance and peeing in the gutter.

I do enjoy the sense of relief and lack of anxiety my diaper gives me and wouldn't be here if I didn't have a ongoing interest in Omo based on (I guess) earlier life experiences.

1 hour ago, Coinín Beag said:

I don't mix work with my fetishes, it's not really fair to other people.

Sorry if I gave the impression I mixed business with pleasure - I don't but can't get way from the fact that I am unable to do voluntary activities or anything involving contact with people away from home without wearing protection - so I can't get away from the fact I am  in a diaper- not that I think about it much until it needs changing.

Guest Closed_Account
24 minutes ago, blisster said:

Sorry if I gave the impression I mixed business with pleasure - I don't but can't get way from the fact that I am unable to do voluntary activities or anything involving contact with people away from home without wearing protection - so I can't get away from the fact I am  in a diaper- not that I think about it much until it needs changing.

I was talking to OP. Obviously if you actually need it it's completely different.

Guest Closed_Account
8 hours ago, icewolf said:

While yes some use ut as a sexual outlet, this doesnt mean that it is the only reason. That being the case if it helps folks get through their day without an issue is it really that big of a deal? I'm not trying to paint you in a bad light coinin beag, I just see the aspect of this to have multiple outlets for different folks. 

OP said it was something he had wanted to do for a while and eventually worked up the courage to do it. It didn't sound like something he had no choice about.

But sure, if you gotta do it you gotta do it. No one can blame you for that.

Edited by Coinín Beag (see edit history)
47 minutes ago, Coinín Beag said:

OP said it was something he had wanted to do for a while and eventually worked up the courage to do it. It didn't sound like something he had no choice about.

But sure, if you gotta do it you gotta do it. No one can blame you for that.

I don't personally require this, however we do have folks that don't have that option. We also have folks who are looking to be dipered 24/7. 

While I understand were your coming from with your point, i also understand that it is something that doesnt harm anyone else.

• 4 weeks later...